Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... (46241 Views)

Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by Breakingfamous: 12:01am On Mar 07, 2019
This is not common in Nigeria. A Nigerian lady will hardly do this.

Here is the moment a beautiful South African lady knelt down, brought out ring and proposed to her boyfriend in public.

People were just watching the whole incident as the boyfriend was looking surprised, apparently it's a surprise proposal from the lady. The young man said yes and the people around clapped for them while they hugged.

Watch the romantic moment HERE

Guys, if your girlfriend gives you a surprise marriage proposal like this, privately or publicly, how will you react?

Ladies can you do this?

What if the guy had said no?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/south-african-lady-kneels-down-to.html

Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by Breakingfamous: 12:38am On Mar 07, 2019
See what Nigerians think
Watch the video HERE

1 Share

Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by Moneywirer: 1:10am On Mar 07, 2019
I respect her courage but at the same time I detest her action.
That's the man's duty for crying out loud!!!
congrats to them all the same.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by Forzap: 5:38am On Mar 07, 2019
NL feminist be like

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by Speedyconnect15: 6:54am On Mar 07, 2019
This is a skit cool tongue shocked

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by JohnnyPalmer: 7:20am On Mar 07, 2019
Moneywirer:

Says who?
Who made it a man's duty

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by don4real18(m): 7:32am On Mar 07, 2019
Well, I will feel touched if a lady goes down on her knees to propose to me since I can't do the same. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by ubunja(m): 8:15am On Mar 07, 2019
She must also fund the wedding.

Finish what you start

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by demo4ril97(m): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2019
As per sharp, aunty doesn't want her exploited oil block to be in vain grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by Dacronym(m): 10:35am On Mar 07, 2019
smiley God bless them smiley
See my Siggy People for Customised Soccer Jerseys
10k only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by ictjobber: 10:35am On Mar 07, 2019
South African Ladies are not like the typical African Women... They are different both in thinking and in acting

See my signature

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by millionboi2: 10:36am On Mar 07, 2019
Blive me if any of my female friends dat I like and with money propose I will accept

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by millionboi2: 10:36am On Mar 07, 2019
don4real18:
Well, I will feel touched if a lady goes down on her knees to propose to me since I can't do the same. grin
seriously

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by naijaguy1234(m): 10:36am On Mar 07, 2019

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by luiscarter(m): 10:37am On Mar 07, 2019
I hope she pays his groom price then

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2019
Stupid girl grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by hollywater: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2019
After that road has been cleared like east west road,you will come and proposed to me?You can forget it.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by tfelicityk(m): 10:39am On Mar 07, 2019
This is romantic... She knows what she wants...

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 07, 2019
South african ladies are classy.

I'm tempted to conclude that they're doing better than their guys. Over 60% of them have their own cars and apartments. If you do mistake give them money after sex, them fit spit on you, fight you join.. ..

Meanwhile, Our entitled empty-headed parasitic women who offer almost nothing asides sex feel approaching a man is bad.

Nigerian ladies are a bunch of packaged problems.

They're the human form of headache.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:40am On Mar 07, 2019
My woman can surely do this. I'm so sure of it.. And I respect her for that...

Its high time people {especially Nigerians} stopped looking down or thinking ill of ladies who makes the move to the guys they want first instead of the guys to be the ones always making the moves. It only takes a courageous woman to approach a guy for a relationship first or even propose to him first.

Personally, i believe all that matters is that anyone can make the move regardless of the gender and as long as the lady knows what she wants and she's matured enough for it too, it's all good...

Who even laid down the rules that its only guys that must always make the move?

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by OTayobami(m): 10:40am On Mar 07, 2019
lmao nairalanders e o ni pami with your comments

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by chichigal(f): 10:40am On Mar 07, 2019
" a Nigerian will hardly do this" if a Nigerian lady propose to you will u accept her?
Breakingfamous:
This is not common in Nigeria. A Nigerian lady will hardly do this.

Here is the moment a beautiful South African lady knelt down, brought out ring and proposed to her boyfriend in public.

People were just watching the whole incident as the boyfriend was looking surprised, apparently it's a surprise proposal from the lady. The young man said yes and the people around clapped for them while they hugged.

Watch the romantic moment HERE

Guys, if your girlfriend gives you a surprise marriage proposal like this, privately or publicly, how will you react?

Ladies can you do this?

What if the guy had said no?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/south-african-lady-kneels-down-to.html
Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 07, 2019
Proposing that u and ur family won't come and prostrate and pay husband price.......

All this role switching that won't go the whole 9 yards...women.... make Una stay Una lane... Una no go gree....

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:41am On Mar 07, 2019
Makes no sense... undecided

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by Kalamu2018(f): 10:41am On Mar 07, 2019
Interesting
Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by HarbySloy(m): 10:41am On Mar 07, 2019
Nigerians Ladies will get there soon because their population is alarming and the competition is very high. We guy's should be ready for surprise in the future by our ladies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by noisy45(m): 10:41am On Mar 07, 2019
I'm now afraid this my babe will likely do the same to me soon
Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by Npfn: 10:42am On Mar 07, 2019
Moneywirer:
your very sick
Re: South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... by jieta: 10:43am On Mar 07, 2019
the man's posture already sold him out. putting his hand on his back like a weak man who does not know what he want.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) / Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Six Things You Should Never Do For A Man Even When In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.