Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office (122793 Views)

Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute / Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office / The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by AreaFada2: 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
Na wa o. this might be a married woman o. DNA test on her kids sharp sharp.
Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
Abeg someone send me link to the video
Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by HtwoOw: 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
Konji
Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by royallord1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
smiley
Konji....
And she didn't BUDGET for the after effect of getting cut...
Konji na bastard

3 Likes

Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by jeff1607(m): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
it is finished

1 Like

Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
Devil give your fixed games to your relations to play so they will be billionaires first .
Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by buJu234: 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
This looks like a lie oo..

bloggers why??

1 Like

Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by EmekaBlue(m): 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
Driver of d year. Driving her around and Driving her crazy

2 Likes

Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by Goridoe(m): 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by Goridoe(m): 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
azraeljaheel:
Abeg someone send me link to the video

Check the previous page asap for the link.. the guy need more views pls.. thanks for viewing in advance.. when done, tell me how possible they not aware someone was doing the recording. Lol
Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by Justseyii: 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
It's wrong. Bloody rumor!

Check out my signature

2 Likes

Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by yrex01(m): 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
Goridoe:
lol grin big FAT lie... Some Indecency shit just for the views.. that's ah smart dude blogger cheesy cheesy lol views increasing steadily, he's getting paid instantly cheesy SharpGuy! shebi una like rubbish ? he will give it to you all... SMH!
watch d video 1st b4 diving into conclusion.
Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
The guy got mad skills
Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by Uyi168: 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
Those drivers can sabi fuvk ehnn...
And them dea get big preek

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
Goridoe:

Check the previous page asap for the link.. the guy need more views pls.. thanks for viewing in advance.. when done, tell me how possible they not aware someone was doing the recording. Lol

Lmao not aware ?

God punish that excuse, I bet Twas the bodyguard or gateman that was recording the video
Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by Neot77(m): 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
This is not true. Who is the camera man?
Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by Iphone5: 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
Na only head sef, smh undecided
Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by femi4: 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
Is the guy fingering or given her a head
Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by Holysuck(m): 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lol

Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by femi4: 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
MissSweet:
And this made from page. Humans always looking for downfall of others.

Many are guilty of this. Just because u aren't caught doesn't make u innocent.
speak for yourself ...I m not guilty
Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by Goridoe(m): 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
yrex01:
watch d video 1st b4 diving into conclusion.

It's for the views Bruhh! grin
That's some mofuckin' smart ass idiot, going way far to Malawi and still knowing fully well NIGERIANS will react , since they all jobless grin (I wouldda stake all my life on Nigerians reacting too tongue)

2 Likes

Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
Triangles1:
And so what, they're old enough to do that.
She was CARELESS.
She must have been CARELESS with their BUDGETS as well
Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by Johnsonibx(m): 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2019

Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
that driver know how to suck pussy oh. He made the woman forget herself and location

To niaraland pussy sucker association. Your member in malawi needs his certificate. He his a certified pussy sucker.
Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by Ray07(m): 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
Video or i don't believe it angry
Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by Bigcake: 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
OhiOfIhima:
Inside the office with door open. Chiso!

Probably running an opened governmenÈ›.

4 Likes

Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by press005: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
MissSweet:
And this made from page. Humans always looking for downfall of others.

Many are guilty of this. Just because u aren't caught doesn't make u innocent.
Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ray07:
Video or i don't believe it angry
The VIDEO is right before u.
Very APPALLING.
I am not against her having SEXX, but knowing her position and exhibiting CARELESSNESS is a Disaster to Ladies and Malawians.
It goes to show that AGE has nothing to do with Sense

1 Like

Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by press005: 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
mysticgal:
who has a link to the video please tongue

Which part of the video do you need exactly ?

1 Like

Re: Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office by MissSweet(f): 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
femi4:
speak for yourself ...I m not guilty
Did I mention your name... I know U want attention now you've gotten it.
mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) / I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! / When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.