Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? (3962 Views)

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by ZikZikZik: 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
This is really alarming. Girls of nowadays are so obsessed with guys who have cars ignoring the guys who don’t. And most times these guys with cars only want a one night stand while majority of guys who don’t are actually looking for something real. Why are most girls like this?
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
IDK, but there's something unattractive about a guy who can't or doesn't drive. There's something powerful & in control about a guy behind the wheel. Ever seen a guy thumb down a taxi? It's the unsexiest sight one could ever see.

1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Chepy: 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Maybe because they will ask you for 5k in less than a week and having a car makes you look like you can afford that. Funny thing is na always 5k dem dey ask for when they’re asking for the first time grin

17 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Newboss(m): 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
My brother, they assume that if you can buy and maintain better car, you dey chop better bar. Another thing is that they don't want suffer head angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by ZikZikZik: 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
Newboss:
My brother, they assume that if you can buy and maintain better car, you dey chop better bar. Another thing is that they don't want suffer head angry
But it’s not always like that, some of these guys borrow money from friends to fuel their vehicles angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by ZikZikZik: 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:
IDK, but there's something unattractive about a guy who can't or doesn't drive. There's something powerful & in control about a guy behind the wheel. Ever seen a guy thumb down a taxi? It's the unsexiest sight one could ever see.
angry
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Newboss(m): 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
ZikZikZik:
But it’s not always like that, some of these guys borrow money from friends to fuel their vehicles

They don't care, bro. They're trying their lucks angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
ZikZikZik:
angry

You asked grin
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by CreepyBlackpool: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
you as you don't have car, do you like it undecided
wouldn't you want to have one ni

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Regiinald: 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:
lmao.. Sexy kee u there

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Regiinald: 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:
if its all about sexy then ladies will chase after drivers and keke napep drivers. Shay you want a man with money and status, one that will make your friends drip their juices at the sight of his ride. Ogbeni, we know your type...

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by ZikZikZik: 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
you as you don't have car, do you like it undecided

wouldn't you want to have one ni
Who wouldn’t but it shouldn’t be more like a criteria for girls
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
Regiinald:
if its all about sexy then ladies will chase after drivers and keke napep drivers. Shay you want a man with money and status, one that will make your friends drip their juices at the sight of his ride. Ogbeni, we know your type...

I can only speak for myself. I'm not too much materialistic, but I do love a guy that owns a set of wheels. It's a power thing for me. I guess because driving requires skill & precision. It's just beautiful/erotic to watch a man take control, even if it's just over a car. Perhaps because that's all he'll ever control as far as I'm concerned tongue grin It's difficult to explain & I'm sure everyone's reason is different.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Regiinald: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I can only speak for myself. I'm not too much materialistic, but I do love a guy that owns a set of wheels. It's a power thing for me. I guess because driving requires skill & precision. It's just beautiful/erotic to watch a man take control, even if it's just over a car. Perhaps because that's all he'll ever control as far as I'm concerned tongue grin It's difficult to explain & I'm sure everyone's reason is different.
wow, that means you wet your panties every time you get into a keke napep or taxi and watch the driver take control of the wheels.

27 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
Regiinald:
wow, that means you wet your panties every time you get into a keke napep or taxi and watch the driver take control of the wheels.

I don't know what a keke napep is. It doesn't work like that. There has to be chemistry.
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by lammylam(f): 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
Regiinald:

Na wa oo brotherly you no get chills atall oo
its her opinion you shouldn't crucify her or bad mouth her for that na haba!

no girl would tell me she doesn't like a guy who own a car!
I mean who no like better thing.

personally, I like guys who have cars (not all tho) some are really ugly and you wouldn't even look at them twice! but that doesn't mean I run after them!

And for those that run after them, na them know wetin them dey find!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Jaqenhghar: 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
It makes things more convenient. In Niggeria where the mass transit system is a nightmare and there is hardly any free sidewalks, a car is a necessity

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lol funny
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Who no want better thing? grin
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
Who no want better thing? grin

sweet heart no mind Dem oi ... come make I put better thing inside ur body oi

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
Dee9977:

sweet heart no mind Dem oi ... come make I put better thing inside ur body oi
You are high grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
Regiinald:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by pansophist(m): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
Regiinald:

Do not shame her for liking guys with cars. A car represents status, a symbol of a man in control and got his shiit together. Of course, Keke napep/taxi won't give the same vibes as a car. The difference is that Keke napep/taxi is for hustling, a low skilled job and attract no respect from society, while a car is for comfort, and shows you are rich enough to maintain it. It is not a news that women are attracted to status, and to guys who are in control of their life, and that is exactly how it should be. So Madam XhosaNostra, carry go jare, ayam by your side cool

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Regiinald: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
pansophist:

Do not shame her for liking guys with cars. A car represents status, a symbol of a man in control and got his shiit together. Of course, Keke napep/taxi won't give the same vibes as a car. The difference is that Keke napep/taxi is for hustling, a low skilled job and attract no respect from society, while a car is for comfort, and shows you are rich enough to maintain it. It is not a news that women are attracted to status, and to guys who are in control of their life, and that is exactly how it should be. So Madam XhosaNostra, carry go jare, ayam by your side cool
woman wrapper, I know that already. She was trying to deny the status part.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
Regiinald:
woman wrapper, I know that already. She was trying to deny the status part.

I'm not denying anything. I love nice things like the next person, but I don't make choices based on status. That's his explanation, not mine's. It's not far off, but it's not completely spot on either. It's possible for people to love the same things for different reasons. I explained myself to the best of my ability & if you still don't get it, oh well.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Chepy: 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I'm not denying anything. I love nice things like the next person, but I don't make choices based on status. That's his explanation, not mine's. It's not far off, but it's not completely spot on either. It's possible for people to love the same things for different reasons. I explained myself to the best of my ability & if you still don't get it, oh well.
Allow me to shoot my shot wink
You in Lagos?
Modified; You’re not! Checked you out
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by marvin906(m): 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
Because the average Nigerian chick head has been programmed to believe any guy that has a car has money

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
Because their father don't have a car.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by samuelchimmy(m): 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
Me by myself, I don't like the fact that I don't have a car yet, I hate the site of seeing couples hopping Keke napep, together... I hate trekking.... God would lnt like a set of wheels.. Op you yourself you nor like car.... I can't wait to buy my ride Sha, so I can be saved from this embarrassment, prolly dis year, (so help me God)..... Even a broke guy with ride, ball more girls than guys with bar but without a ride..

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by tellwisdom: 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
Poor boi...Be looking for woman who would be jumping inside a public bus with u...Even most girls I sight on bikes and buses tend to be shy...They want comfort...But I really don't care, because I was once like that. So, I feel it's my turn to drive nd steal most women's attention . Car is not a luxury but a necessity, bro. Go cop one and feel how I feel sad

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by luminouz(m): 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Ion have a car but I have dated girls who rejected car owners!!!!
Every girl knows what's sexy to her!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by luminouz(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
samuelchimmy:
Me by myself, I don't like the fact that I don't have a car yet, I hate the site of seeing couples hopping Keke napep, together... I hate trekking.... God would lnt like a set of wheels.. Op you yourself you nor like car.... I can't wait to buy my ride Sha, so I can be saved from this embarrassment, prolly dis year, (so help me God)..... Even a broke guy with ride, ball more girls than guys with bar but without a ride..
So u hope to get a car so u can ball with more girls?? undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whenever I Get Into My Car With My Girlfriend We Always Have This Argument / Check Out These Funny Pre Wedding And Wedding Pictures. / 28 Years Old Not Spoiled Girl Looking For A BF!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.