Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? (3961 Views)

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Amakaronni(f): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
Well,for me, having a car is not a criteria at all.
Tbh I even try to avoid guys which cars especially as Yahoo boys are everywhere.
Even in school, guys with cars don't attract me ,I always prefer to see a guy without a car.
I'm actually an introvert so what am I using somebody son's car to do gan.
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
luminouz:

Ion have a car but I have dated girls who rejected car owners!!!!
Every girl knows what's sexy to her!!

Can't argue with you on the last part. When I was much younger, in my teens, I dated guys without cars. But now I'm older & most guys my age have cars anyway, so it's not like I'm overreaching. Soon I will have my own. Just got my learner's not too long ago.
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Regiinald: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I'm not denying anything. I love nice things like the next person, but I don't make choices based on status. That's his explanation, not mine's. It's not far off, but it's not completely spot on either. It's possible for people to love the same things for different reasons. I explained myself to the best of my ability & if you still don't get it, oh well.
wait! Are you Nigerian?
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
Regiinald:
wait! Are you Nigerian?

No.
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by luminouz(m): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Can't argue with you on the last part. When I was much younger, in my teens, I dated guys without cars. But now I'm older & most guys my age have cars anyway, so it's not like I'm overreaching. Soon I will have my own. Just got my learner's not too long ago.
Lol...can't argue with that!!
Hope u like ur cars sexy(Toyota,Audi, Infiniti) like I do!!
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
luminouz:

Lol...can't argue with that!!
Hope u like ur cars sexy(Toyota,Audi, Infiniti) like I do!!

I'm not gonna lie, I'm not into cars like that. Like I'm not into them to the point of obsessing about models etc. I don't care about that. I do like big cars though. I want an SUV cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by samuelchimmy(m): 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
luminouz:

So u hope to get a car so u can ball with more girls?? undecided
not necessarily its an added bonus
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:
IDK, but there's something unattractive about a guy who can't or doesn't drive. There's something powerful & in control about a guy behind the wheel. Ever seen a guy thumb down a taxi? It's the unsexiest sight one could ever see.

Coming from a South African (methinks), it shows that most African ladies have a complex of povertophobia (don't look that up).
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by drmikeadams(m): 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin grin so they can put their dirty legs on ur dash board and be pressing phone grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by TimiRume(f): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Coming from a South African (methinks), it shows that most African ladies have a complex of povertophobia (don't look that up).
Why can't it sink into most of your heads, women world wide don't want to settle with poor men except they don't have a choice cool

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Deicide: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
Its not nowadays o e don tay way e day happen
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Chepy: 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin so they can put their dirty legs on ur dash board and be pressing phone grin
And doing Snapchat grin
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by drmikeadams(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
Chepy:
And doing Snapchat grin
and to collect prick hup han Dan ..nothing else dem know grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
TimiRume:
Why can't it sink into most of your heads, women world wide don't want to settle with poor men except they don't have a choice cool

Nobody wants to suffer. My point is, having a car is not really a sign of being rich. Some guys drive big cars but struggle to fuel it and feed.
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by TimiRume(f): 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Nobody wants to suffer. My point is, having a car is not really a sign of being rich. Some guys drive big cars but struggle to fuel it and feed.
The point is nobody wants to suffer. Everybody has standards that we all must learn to live with no matter how painful or unreasonable cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Teeboj(m): 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=XhosaNostra post=75039830]

I don't know what a keke napep is. It doesn't work like that. There has to be chemistry. [/quote
motherfucker�
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by luminouz(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I'm not gonna lie, I'm not into cars like that. Like I'm not into them to the point of obsessing about models etc. I don't care about that. I do like big cars though. I want an SUV cheesy
Lol..noted!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Martinez19(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
The same reason why they are attracted to a guy with the latest iPhone and gucci wears. Money is a reliable spokesman.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
You are high grin grin

go jorh me and you is not friends
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
they are obsessed cos they want to pose in front of the car and snap themselves and upload and share on facebook and instagram.
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I don't know what a keke napep is. It doesn't work like that. There has to be chemistry.
u know dat three legged motor they commonly ride in india dats wat we call keke napep.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
lefulefu:
u know dat three legged motor they commonly ride in india dats wat we call keke napep.

I actually looked it up, but thanks nonetheless, Lef smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
Dis post does nt make sense...nt every lady will fall for a guy because of a car...u would ve said"majority of girls" n nt try to generalize
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by labanj1(m): 12:28am On Jan 24, 2019
As for me, when I have a car I'll definitely ignore more ladies. I'll prefer to have a lady before getting a car. When you have a car, you'll attract all sorts, which I don't like.
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by escapefromusa(f): 12:33am On Jan 24, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Ever seen a guy thumb down a taxi?

There is an app for that.
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:27am On Jan 24, 2019
escapefromusa:

There is an app for that.

I'm not talking about a meter taxi, but everyday public transport.
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Martin0(m): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I'm not talking about a meter taxi, but everyday public transport.
hello dear wink
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:33am On Jan 24, 2019
Martin0:
hello dear wink

Good morning, Marty. How are you today?
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Martin0(m): 10:48am On Jan 24, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Good morning, Marty. How are you today?
im fine and you cool hey xup for this morning
wink wink see you need to start lecturing me on some things about xohsa,probably you can start speaking some few easy languages wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
Amakaronni:
Well,for me, having a car is not a criteria at all.
Tbh I even try to avoid guys which cars especially as Yahoo boys are everywhere.
Even in school, guys with cars don't attract me ,I always prefer to see a guy without a car.
I'm actually an introvert so what am I using somebody son's car to do gan.
Interesting. Which school are you. We should roll.
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Amakaronni(f): 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
Because you don't have car shey,lol.� Unilag btw
Re: Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? by Amakaronni(f): 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
Boltzman:
Interesting. Which school are you. We should roll.

Because you don't have a car shey,lol.
Unilag btw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Parades Her Bare 'Nyash' On Street (Video) / See How Am Celebrating My Christmas Today(pics) / 28 Years Old Not Spoiled Girl Looking For A BF!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.