Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" (23311 Views)

How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists / Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Maitommi: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
lindiwey:

I was in church when she shared the testimony at living faith church Jahi.. don't know why some people don't believe in the efficacy of prayers and rejoice when such testimonies are shared but when they hear Black magic, they celebrate it by saying stuffs like "the jazz strong o". Just take the lesson from this testimony and rejoice, because God answers prayers.

Wait are you saying the other person didn't deserve God's mercy? These things are half chance and anyone could fall victim or escape regardless of you being a Muslim, Christian or pagan. I repeat, this has nothing to do with your church. I'll leave you with one question. When bad things happen to you guys in your church? Is it because you didn't pray or your God is suddenly no more faithful?

1 Like

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Fantazy(m): 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
God is Great and Powerful! But this ur story sounds like a dream not reality

2 Likes

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Hoodbilonia: 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
u mean they shot u inside the car
chuck u chuku ckuku
bang u with metal
beheaded d other victim inside the car yet no alarm
no one saw u
no police check point
i mean wtf. beheaded .mthr wud be massive blood splash . the vehicle go turn copart/bio-hazard
every for inside car yet u no die
dem still drop u back like uber
abeg mowi rob world bank

tales by moonlight
una dey Mock christianity
foolish piece of shiiiit

2 Likes

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by rokoto1986(m): 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
dis must be a nigeria film or a dream. Its nt as if i am against faith oh. You mean dis whole story happen inside a car? They killed d other woman inside d car and harvest all vital parts inside d car, u were inside, stil use dat same car to come and drop u off. Na wa oh. D testimony get as e be.

1 Like

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by SimSify(m): 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:

No mind am!

May be her head nobbet value cos if E ripe well, she no go dey hear they form hand band story

Band you can't use to walk into ShopRite and shop for free, is that one band.
May your own head be ripe to be used..
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Godsfavour78: 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry
Only fools keep doubting the existence of a supernatural Being! One day we shall all give account of our wrong doing, every vile and profanity shall be tabled before us all. Am a sinner and my only well know sin is sexual immoralities ( Jah will forgive me) aside that ...I can say I have been doing what the Almighty required from me
Yes jesus will forgive you if you repent and stop sexual sin
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
Uyi168:
The hand band should have prevented u from being kidnapped in the first place..

Abeg make we waka dey go. Na mumu post be dis

2 Likes

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
So even slap was protected against by the hand band..
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by SOFTENGR: 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
Imagine someone lying sick in bed writing such a long story grin grin grin
If you believe hand band can save you, ask why G. O. Is having security guards.

1 Like

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Mpanyi: 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
Believe it or not miracles still happen
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by SOFTENGR: 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:

I wonder how their members believe those junks
That's why they are their members. They believe trash.
Tell them the truth, they'll fight you.
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by AllenSpencer: 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
SimSify:
May your own head be ripe to be used..

Ewo!

Won fi Omo Ore bo Ore!

1 Like

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by footprint17(m): 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nbote:
I believe her though some parts of d story is fabricated
my friend it's not your fault.. I understand u..... But forget the God of dominion it a wonder.... Ordinary mind cant comprehend spiritual things.
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Herlertah(m): 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
Sister, they stabbed you but to no avail....and still you landed in hospital with this face.
They shot you but had no effect on you...haha...you should have at least explained in details how the bullets didn't have any effect on you instead of "God's Protection" you keep shouting. Idiot even your pastor can't stand before a gun or risk being shot....~spits

1 Like

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by footprint17(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
freemanbubble:
isoright

Mumu story
So God gave you a preferential treatment and watched them kill the rest!

Sister abeg shut up
If u deny Jesus, he will deny u..... He knows his own.
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Commanderinpips: 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry
Only fools keep doubting the existence of a supernatural Being! One day we shall all give account of our wrong doing, every vile and profanity shall be tabled before us all. Am a sinner and my only well know sin is sexual immoralities ( Jah will forgive me) aside that ...I can say I have been doing what the Almighty required from me

Honestly I love your sincerity but I tell you that sexual immorality can land you in hell I pray GOD to give you power to overcome it now in jesus name Amen.
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Rolly22(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry

It's only a fool that will believe this trash
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Rolly22(m): 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
Maitommi:
Keep lying to yourself. Another brainwashed individual. The odds were in your favor this time. A holier person, more mercy deserving person with ten handbands will still fall victim. What do you call that?

Tldr: Your church had no hand in the whole event. Even your so called "father" can fall victim and they'll harvest all his body parts.

You dey mind the mumu
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by kettykin: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
This hand band and prayers should deliver Nigeria from APC
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by damiBJ: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
iamuye:
nollywood script cool.

I only HV a prayer for u.....God will continue to d deliver u from diz wicked people....its not a script at all.
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Rolly22(m): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
lindiwey:

I was in church when she shared the testimony at living faith church Jahi.. don't know why some people don't believe in the efficacy of prayers and rejoice when such testimonies are shared but when they hear Black magic, they celebrate it by saying stuffs like "the jazz strong o". Just take the lesson from this testimony and rejoice, because God answers prayers.

This is total crap
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by jesmond3945: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
Just reading foolish comments and shaking my head. You can see how battered she was and some people are saying she fabricated the story. The bible said they have eyes but cannot see , ears but cannot hear thats what you people are. May you not be in her situation and I wonder who you will call when they are cutting your neck is it God or your father the devil?
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by bejeria101(m): 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
freemanbubble:
isoright

Mumu story
So God gave you a preferential treatment and watched them kill the rest!

Sister abeg shut up

Its amazing you don't have sense download the app
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by OdefaGirl(f): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
When they became frustrated, they brought out knives and iron and started hitting me all over, they began to stab me all over with daggers but to no avail, one of them brought out a gun and shot at me twice.

Thank God for saving u, but I don't understand d above sentence. It doesn't describe ur picture.
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by bbankky: 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
Thank you Jesus! Our God is faithful grin
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by mank1234(m): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nbote:

Like the part they butchered someone inside a moving vehicle!
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Abcruz(m): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry

What shall we say, then? Should we continue to live in sin so that God's grace will increase?
Certainly not! We have died to sin how then can we go on living in it? -Romans 6:1-2

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the LORD from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by donmi: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
nawa
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Abcruz(m): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nbote:

“O you of little faith, why did you doubt?”--Matthew 14:31

For when the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.--psalm 126:1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2017 Prophecies / Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / Catholic Church Believes In Separation From Bed, Not Divorce - Father Oluoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.