Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" (23308 Views)

How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists / Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by stieyven(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:
And your pastor is using security instead of hand band grin grin grin

Mumu!

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by MPESA(m): 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
frubben:
all this things happened inside a car

ride on

God bless you for this thought.

How can they be butchering human being inside moving car/bus.

Seriously that part no add up at all.
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by MPESA(m): 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
adecz:
They beheaded & butchered a
victim inside a vehicle??

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

This tory sha, get as e be.

Hope say no be boyfriend wahala!!

Seriously inside moving vehicle for that matter.
Butchering human being inside moving vehicle....
Hmmm nawoo , that part no add up at all.

1 Like

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
Abcruz:

What shall we say, then? Should we continue to live in sin so that God's grace will increase?
Certainly not! We have died to sin how then can we go on living in it? -Romans 6:1-2

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the LORD from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!

I have meditated on those sections of the bible..man, its easier said than done. Even Apostle Paul said in Romans 7:21 when he tried doing good, what is bad is present. Man believe me, I am fighting the urge, avoiding places, friends, even some parts of nairaland, am getting involved in activities in d church that will take more of my time.

Commanderinpips:

Honestly I love your sincerity but I tell you that sexual immorality can land you in hell I pray GOD to give you power to overcome it now in jesus name Amen.

Amen! Thanks too
I believe the first step is acknowledgement as written in Psalm 51.
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by kemika8989(m): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
kenniefawole:

Winners Chapel member reveals how the church’s hand band delivered her form ritualists in Abuja. She shares her experience below

#GOD GAVE ME #DOMINION #OVERDEATH IN THE HANDS OF RITUALISTS.
#PRAISETHELORD My name is LETURA SAAGWE and I’m privileged to serve in the Sanctuary Keeping Unit and also Crowd Control Unit.

On Monday, the 14th of January,2019 is a day I will never forget in my life and one I will forever give glory to God. After the Communion Service on Monday, a brother gave me a lift to Maitama junction where I could easily get a car to Maraba where I live. Myself and a lady whom I met standing there, boarded a vehicle and unknown to us, the four guys in the car were ritualists. Immediately the car took off, the guy at the front seat told us that they were kidnappers and they were going to use us for sacrifice, he brought out a white substance and blew on our faces and immediately the other lady passed out, but because I am too defended to be a victim, the charm did not have effect on me, the God of Dominion neutralized it.

Immediately I began to pray and declared that I have dominion and as such, I can not die. I reminded God of the covenant I have with Him and the prophecies of His servant in the house, Pastor Chris Abraham. And while I was praying, they were busy beheading the other lady and cutting off the vital parts which they needed from her. I remember I had a mantle in my bag and as I tried to remove it they collected the bag from me. They searched it and took my phones and ATM cards, they asked me if I had money in the cards and I said yes, they brought out POS and began to make withdrawals. After the withdrawal, the driver ordered one of them to strangle me, brethren, they did everything possible to kill me but to no avail because my God was on duty.

When they became frustrated, they brought out knives and iron and started hitting me all over, they began to stab me all over with daggers but to no avail, one of them brought out a gun and shot at me twice but like my father Pastor Chris will say, God has built around me an inpenetrable wall of defence.

They started shouting and asking me where I was hiding the charm they thought I was using and one of them pointed at my dominion hand band and said that’s the charm she was using. They began to pull the hand band but They began to pull the hand band but the power was too much for them, they could not remove it. Out of anger and frustration, they tore my clothes and one of them attempted to have a carnal knowledge of me but the others refused him and said that wasn’t their mission and so he left me.

I was asked if I knew where I was and I said no, and they told me I was at Kaduna road and they asked if I knew my way back and I said no. They thereby drove back all the way and dropped me off at Wuse zone 3 by the road side. I checked my bag and discovered that my tablet phone was not taken and with that I was able to make calls and that was how I was rushed to the hospital.

I have come like that one leper to return all #glory, honour and adoration to the #God of #Dominion.
#ThankyouJesus #Hallelujah
Sister Letura Saagwe
#LFC
#winnerschapel
See Video https://www.imranservices.com.ng/2019/01/23/winners-chapel-member-reveals-how-the-churchs-hand-band-delivered-her-form-ritualists-in-abuja/
that's mararaba road kaduna road is another dangerous trap may God help us all
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by janejive(f): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
God I thank you for this awesome testimony, it can only be you lord.
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Ubdavis(m): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:

No mind am!

May be her head nobbet value cos if E ripe well, she no go dey hear they form hand band story

Band you can't use to walk into ShopRite and shop for free, is that one band.

There was no such thing in the first place. Believe her at your peril.
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by nelsonoba: 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Mumu!

Your problem is gross ignorance! The same Jesus that has all power on earth was still followed about by his disciples who carried swords. You don't know cos you won't read your bible. Instead you will be waiting for people like stupid daddy freeze to tell you what to believe. Go and open

Luke 22:35-37 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by daveP(m): 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
Winners Chapel are poor with Testimony sharing. Why?

Even Rccg don't allow chance for stuff that don't make sense, sounds foolish.

Winners always have this perchant for saying the reason for protection or avoidance of mishap was cos of their GO or one wristband. Haba!!!!

Last year if you notice, they said a man said to a body in the motuary....

"In the name of Jesus Christ, rise up now"

The body didn't move

until.....

"...in the name of the gGod that Oyedepo serves, rise up"

and then the dead man sneezed, coming back to life......

So the name of their GO is now all powerful than that of Jesus Christ? cos that is exactly what was passed across

Give the glory to God and not man. Mere mortal!

That testimony irked me and i shook my head.

Glad she escaped, but she didn't even say she bled, all cos of a wristband. Phew.

vet Testimonies pls.
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nice script what the title of the movie

1 Like

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Uniquekriss(m): 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
lonlytroy:
So you want us to start wearing hand band abi while your pastor is crushing town with body guards
we know fools when they speak.
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by daveP(m): 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
donjuviam:
wee u let us hear word! It was God who delivered you, not hand band. People die everyday with mantle and several hand bands on their hand. It's the grace of God, not your church, pastor nor righteousness that saved you. You hear?

Iffai see one winners member that says thank you Jesus for all testimonies shared, i go roll for ground dirty my clothes.

everything na God of Oyedepo and rarely do they ascribe glory to Jesus. its sickening and needs be cautioned. smh
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by truthisgood: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
kenniefawole:

Winners Chapel member reveals how the church’s hand band delivered her form ritualists in Abuja. She shares her experience below

#GOD GAVE ME #DOMINION #OVERDEATH IN THE HANDS OF RITUALISTS.
#PRAISETHELORD My name is LETURA SAAGWE and I’m privileged to serve in the Sanctuary Keeping Unit and also Crowd Control Unit.

On Monday, the 14th of January,2019 is a day I will never forget in my life and one I will forever give glory to God. After the Communion Service on Monday, a brother gave me a lift to Maitama junction where I could easily get a car to Maraba where I live. Myself and a lady whom I met standing there, boarded a vehicle and unknown to us, the four guys in the car were ritualists. Immediately the car took off, the guy at the front seat told us that they were kidnappers and they were going to use us for sacrifice, he brought out a white substance and blew on our faces and immediately the other lady passed out, but because I am too defended to be a victim, the charm did not have effect on me, the God of Dominion neutralized it.

Immediately I began to pray and declared that I have dominion and as such, I can not die. I reminded God of the covenant I have with Him and the prophecies of His servant in the house, Pastor Chris Abraham. And while I was praying, they were busy beheading the other lady and cutting off the vital parts which they needed from her. I remember I had a mantle in my bag and as I tried to remove it they collected the bag from me. They searched it and took my phones and ATM cards, they asked me if I had money in the cards and I said yes, they brought out POS and began to make withdrawals. After the withdrawal, the driver ordered one of them to strangle me, brethren, they did everything possible to kill me but to no avail because my God was on duty.

When they became frustrated, they brought out knives and iron and started hitting me all over, they began to stab me all over with daggers but to no avail, one of them brought out a gun and shot at me twice but like my father Pastor Chris will say, God has built around me an inpenetrable wall of defence.

They started shouting and asking me where I was hiding the charm they thought I was using and one of them pointed at my dominion hand band and said that’s the charm she was using. They began to pull the hand band but They began to pull the hand band but the power was too much for them, they could not remove it. Out of anger and frustration, they tore my clothes and one of them attempted to have a carnal knowledge of me but the others refused him and said that wasn’t their mission and so he left me.

I was asked if I knew where I was and I said no, and they told me I was at Kaduna road and they asked if I knew my way back and I said no. They thereby drove back all the way and dropped me off at Wuse zone 3 by the road side. I checked my bag and discovered that my tablet phone was not taken and with that I was able to make calls and that was how I was rushed to the hospital.

I have come like that one leper to return all #glory, honour and adoration to the #God of #Dominion.
#ThankyouJesus #Hallelujah
Sister Letura Saagwe
#LFC
#winnerschapel
See Video https://www.imranservices.com.ng/2019/01/23/winners-chapel-member-reveals-how-the-churchs-hand-band-delivered-her-form-ritualists-in-abuja/

Glory be to God for demostrating his super power on them by delivering you from Lions Den,even as I decree if they fail to repent before this time next week they must be cut in Jesus name!!!!!!!! Holy Ghost locate them....
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Monalline: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
our God is able to deliver
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Shugargal(f): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
All the way from Kaduna road, they took you back to wuse zone 3 eikwa? ayam hearing.. am not doubting what God can do but don't tell me about that hand band abeg.
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by JJOF(m): 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
This sounds like a lie to me.
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by JJOF(m): 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
nelsonoba:

Your problem is gross ignorance! The same Jesus that has all power on earth was still followed about by his disciples who carried swords. You don't know cos you won't read your bible. Instead you will be waiting for people like stupid daddy freeze to tell you what to believe. Go and open

Luke 22:35-37 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.

Ur point xactly?
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by frubben(m): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

I swear bro. The car must have been messed up with butcher blood, they wouldnt be able to use it again. There are lots to question in her story.

That's why atheist always think all acclaimed miracles are mere superstition, yet it's the fault of those who exaggerate situations unnecessarily.

Even if she said, they slapped her and released her, it's still a miracle. We don't need all those stuffs that made the whole thing look unrealistic.
the more the activities in the story sorry testimony the heavier

warey

1 Like

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Brownshugar69: 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
freemanbubble:
isoright

Mumu story
So God gave you a preferential treatment and watched them kill the rest!

Sister abeg shut up

It will get to your turn
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Agugbadin: 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
TO God be all the Glory,Almighty God shall provoke his violent angels even today to locate them and destroy them.Amen
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Tessie01(f): 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
Uyi168:
The hand band should have prevented u from being kidnapped in the first place..
if the hand band had prevented them from kidnapping her, how then would you have read her testimony. Sometimes God allows us to go through some storms to show that he is GOD

1 Like

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by mechanics(m): 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
Thank God.
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by AllenSpencer: 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
nelsonoba:

Be quoting the middle!

What warranted the verses? Start from preceding verses.

And is your pastor Jesus that sells hand bands for security and uses security with guns
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by AllenSpencer: 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
nelsonoba:

Be quoting the middle!

What warranted the verses? Start from preceding verses.

And is your pastor Jesus that sells hand bands for security and uses securities with guns for protection.

Can't he be using a bigger hand band or wearing like 2 dozens on each arm.
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Slymonster(m): 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
Maitommi:

Wait are you saying the other person didn't deserve God's mercy? These things are half chance and anyone could fall victim or escape regardless of you being a Muslim, Christian or pagan. I repeat, this has nothing to do with your church. I'll leave you with one question. When bad things happen to you guys in your church? Is it because you didn't pray or your God is suddenly no more faithful?

Salvation is personal baba. No one can intercede for you but yourself. Have that in mind even if you need miracle from a pastor. You believe and faith is what going to make that miracle happen. Ritualist are real and they are everywhere.

He is a merciful God but trust me, you personal closeness with him can bring him to you.
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by lonlytroy(m): 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
Uniquekriss:
we know fools when they speak.

Me and you, who is more fooler

Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Akinwaley11(m): 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
started making withdrawal with POS inside the bus there......... this one is strong
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by finalboss(m): 12:52am On Jan 24, 2019
Rindo69:
Hmmm... only you resisted powder, strangulation, stabbing, rape even gunshot. No one worked.

Will be monitoring the news to hear if they found a butchered female body but till then ... lipsrsealed
hehe, she was putting on bullet proof. Maybe knife proof too. Hehehe. Lmao
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by Gofwane(m): 3:01am On Jan 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:

cheesy cheesy cheesy guy, why evilz nah?

Chai!
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by nelsonoba: 6:49am On Jan 24, 2019
JJOF:

Ur point xactly?

Let me spell it out clearly; Jesus' disciples moved with swords even though Jesus himself knew no man could kill him before the appointed time for the cross. There were no guns in those days, so their swords are the equivalent of guns today.

If Jesus were on earth today, he would have moved around with some armed followers or guards too. The fact that God said he will protect us from danger in Psalm 91 does not mean we should start going into dangerous territories just for the fun of it, or when we go around, not make any effort if necessary to safeguard ourselves. Otherwise, there would have been nothing wrong with Jesus doing what Satan asked for while tempting him by asking Jesus to jump from the pinnacle of the temple if he is the son of God because God said he will give his angels charge over him according to Psalm 91.

So stop deceiving yourself by saying a man of God should not have armed escort if he wants to. If Jesus could do it, who is an ordinary man of God to say it is wrong?
Re: Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" by labani06(m): 6:50am On Jan 24, 2019
Imagine instead of saying God saved her but she is now saying an ordinary hand band that was made in Lagos or china saved her mtswww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2017 Prophecies / Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / Catholic Church Believes In Separation From Bed, Not Divorce - Father Oluoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.