Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) (46632 Views)

African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate / Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 24, 2019
When you live in sambisa forest..
Abeg I dey fear �
sukerefakere:
yep..can I get to know you outside Nairaland
Re: Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) by MrSix: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2019
jeesprecy:

� This actually sounded funny.. That fast??
It was intended to be.

Fast? Errrrm, there's a step to follow actually, so it isn't.

Are you game? Lets get along.
Re: Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 24, 2019
I see that really made me �
But then is that you at dp??
Pun intended though..
MrSix:

It was intended to be.

Fast? Errrrm, there's a step to follow actually, so it isn't.

Are you game? Lets get along.
Re: Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:35am On Jan 24, 2019
Skyfornia:
Oshey...and 9 months later una go become 3 in 1, so forth and so on!

Amin
Re: Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) by MrSix: 8:40am On Jan 24, 2019
jeesprecy:
I see that really made me �
But then is that you at dp??
Pun intended though..
Lols...
I wish I were an alien. Unfortunately, I'm not.

So, what say you about my previous question you skipped answering?
Re: Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) by sukerefakere(m): 8:45am On Jan 24, 2019
jeesprecy:
When you live in sambisa forest..
Abeg I dey fear �
A stone throw from shekau's Mansion
Re: Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 24, 2019
It feels awkward having an open conversation here tho
MrSix:

Lols...
I wish I were an alien. Unfortunately, I'm not.

So, what say you about my previous question you skipped answering?
Re: Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 24, 2019
� Stay put with your sambisa family then �
Maa koba mi
sukerefakere:
A stone throw from shekau's Mansion
Re: Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) by sukerefakere(m): 8:51am On Jan 24, 2019
jeesprecy:

� Stay put with your sambisa family then �
Maa koba mi
Atleast your security is guaranteed..Mo ti mail e
Re: Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) by MrSix: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2019
jeesprecy:

It feels awkward having an open conversation here tho
I get...
I wouldn't ask you to drop your contact here. However, would you please do the favour of dialing the number or clicking the whatsapp link on my signature? wink
Re: Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) by emyrald91(m): 10:20am On Jan 24, 2019
MrGist:
Started from the DM now we’re going to the altar, Lady chronicles how a #DM she read, took her to the next level.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/lady-chronicles-how-a-dm-she-read-took-her-to-the-next-level-photos

that beach pinshure. I just hope that man is kneeling down, sitting down, lying down or something. If not he is made for you bwessssss shocked
Re: Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Amin

Your name is familiar...from SDK
Re: Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) by Emmanuelempire(m): 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
nwokoyepraise:

1. Go to nairaland website.
2. Then go to the section you be it politics, education, etc. depending on what you want to post. 3. Then at the top of the page of the section, you will see an area where they wrote "Create new topic". Click on it, then follow up from there.
Tanks alot

1 Like

Re: Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:06am On Jan 25, 2019
Skyfornia:

Your name is familiar...from SDK

Yeah I'm a BV
Re: Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
All this gals wey Soldier , Man o war , Camp officials , Senior corpers , barbers , Camp tailors .... don knack
MrGist:
Started from the DM now we’re going to the altar, Lady chronicles how a #DM she read, took her to the next level.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/lady-chronicles-how-a-dm-she-read-took-her-to-the-next-level-photos

Re: Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Yeah I'm a BV

I thought as much...good to have you here.
Re: Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:42am On Jan 26, 2019
Skyfornia:

I thought as much...good to have you here.

Smile thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband / THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val / Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.