Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) (62302 Views)

Man Caught And Slaughtered Big Python For Peppersoup / Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) / The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by metroid(m): 9:22am On Jan 24, 2019

Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by PAQ(m): 9:44am On Jan 24, 2019
Yesterday Hipo, today Dolphin, tomorrow....
In a land where fish is in abundance, i once saw a catfish the size of a child over there.
I said it yesterday and i will say it today, its not hunger that drives us to kill in this country but desire to kill. If a mermaid is found i am sure it will be slaughtered and fish part devoured.

1 Like

Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by frbona: 10:08am On Jan 24, 2019
wamide042:
Please can anyone link me up.. I wish to go into cocaine business.. Kindly call me if you have any info or link 08158701154 or email me... korewande042@gmail.com
do you have the mind?!
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by luminouz(m): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2019
bluecircle470:

Animal!
Lmaoooo...

E PAIN AM!!!

See ur life ooo....eranko
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by akigbemaru: 10:31am On Jan 24, 2019
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by bluecircle470: 10:45am On Jan 24, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...

E PAIN AM!!!

See ur life ooo....eranko

Indomie generation children
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2019
This Africans Ehnn, anything they see they must kill and eat. Fvucking retarded people!
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by virago(f): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
wisino1:
Fish pepersoup is ready with some ogogoro

That's not a fish
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by virago(f): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
donbenie:
Dolphins are not fish.. shocked That there is the most intelligent animal on earth after man..

Erm , it's chimpanzees after man , dolphins come a distant 3rd
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by DeepNuggets: 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
AbujaBlue:

Indeed, it is beautiful and intelligent. However it's a mammal, not a fish.

Thanks for pounting that out.
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by donbenie(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
virago:

Erm , it's chimpanzees after man , dolphins come a distant 3rd
Being man's closest relative and the most intelligent Primate doesn't automatically confer the most intelligent animal on the Chimps..
The Dolphin are so remarkable that some groups are advocating for the status of NON HUMAN PERSONS on them,with rights and privileges..
Moreover,the title of the most intelligent animal is subjective to the school of thought you may wish to adhere to and the two animals have their Champions..
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by virago(f): 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
donbenie:
Being man's closest relative and the most intelligent Primate doesn't automatically confer the most intelligent animal on the Chimps..
The Dolphin are so remarkable that some groups are advocating for the status of NON HUMAN PERSONS on them,with rights and privileges..
Moreover,the title of the most intelligent animal is subjective to the school of thought you may wish to adhere to and the two animals have their Champions..

Chimpanzees have been known to successfully create and use tools , the only animal after man to do this. Also the chimpanzee has been trained to understand more commands than any other animal ( including the dolphin ) , so what are you on about
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by alex1486: 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
here is the list of most dangerous sea animals
https://www.youthfeed.org/world/15-most-dangerous-sea-creatures/
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by alex1486: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State / Iced Water Makes A Comeback As Price Of Sachet Water Skyrockets (pic, Video) / I Cooked This Strange Food I Found On Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.