Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos (48365 Views)

Security Operatives Foil Attempted Arson At Onitsha Shoprite Mall / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos / Prostitute Fights Man Who Gave Her N3k Instead Of The Agreed N5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Mysselff2: 9:15am On Jan 24, 2019
Munzy14:
These are two sets of human u must avoid this year...
A sissy man and a lady who is shameless to engage a man without thinking of getting naked in pub or if her future man is standing by. Damn!
Frustration is evil.
This two are frustrated.

Exactly
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by victorian(f): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2019
After taking series of pics together, Kissee and all with pre wedding shoots join, see how they end up disgracing themeselves .

Smhhhh
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Ibyno(m): 9:18am On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:
The lady would have hold his 2 balls, he guy go rest

at the point, ur mind wont go there any more, and its not that easy to get to the balls .
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Femi316: 9:18am On Jan 24, 2019
Yambee:
Look at him?a Sissy.

What manner of man fights with a woman?Nigerian men with their unnecessary show of strength towards women. So a woman insults you with her " Mouth" and you feel you have to beat her up?shame.

If you are a woman beater, please go for a mental medical evaluation.

this man must be an Igbo man bkus some of them no get regard for woman......na talk I talk oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by asalimpo(m): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2019
Though it is just mere "words", they sting better than physical blows. Sometimes a man loses restraint and lashes out. If women want to run their mouth because they talk more than men,then they should also b ready to bear the consequences.
One day while waiting to board a bus for long distance journey, a woman, ran her mouth against the driver. The man was so insulted, he ordered her load removed from the bus that he wouldnt drive her. Just mere words?
2) a man insulted a police officer, the police officer in anger shot at his bus,killing an innocent passenger! Just mere words?
You dont know what state of mind the police man was in. His frustration, added to by the hot scorching sun he was under wen d driver delivered a stinging insult?
The made d police man snap nd use his gun. Not saying he's right but ...

Men arent designed to bear unlimited stress. One day, the stress will b too much and the man will snap-resulting in a lashout. It's better to avoid this than continue foolishly piling on the stress under the lopsided excuse of "is he not a man. He should bear it. After all they are just mere words".

3 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by ChiefSupplier55(m): 9:20am On Jan 24, 2019
Give them back wat dey give you
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Angelawhite(m): 9:23am On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:

Says a girl who bleach her skin

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by BabaO2: 9:23am On Jan 24, 2019
Why the other lady no join beat the Ediot
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by CoolAmbience(m): 9:24am On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:

You own go strong o. See where be your target. Lol.

The guy is a disgrace big time!
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 24, 2019
lucky guy, that woman would have given him the beating of his life, see body like mma fighter.
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Afritop(m): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2019
Many people are maniacs in this country. They only have phone to record what is not their business
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Codes151(m): 9:27am On Jan 24, 2019
The bystanders are the fools
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by gregyboy(m): 9:27am On Jan 24, 2019
Torg77:

If a woman insults my mother,after beating her I'll kick her mouth

woman beater
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by gregyboy(m): 9:27am On Jan 24, 2019
Torg77:

woman beater

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by larryking540: 9:28am On Jan 24, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

The mouth is a weapon of mass destruction! cool Although, I'll ignore the verbal attack but, not the physical one. angry

I'll sure beat the sh!t out of any lady (other than my family members of course) that gives me the first physical attack angry

I am 100% sure the lady landed d first attack
Becus ladies are fond of
She insults u
U insult her back,d next tin is she will grip ur shirt, ,,i don't pity ladies wen day do dat, ,,,i will make sure I redesign her face with upper cut

2 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by ACE1010: 9:28am On Jan 24, 2019
Some women are like this........ basketmouth, leaking everywhere grin grin

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Seandisputed(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2019
Speedyconnect15:
Nawao.
Na to seize her two hands i go do. shocked

I no dey fight woman.
grin ;DCharlie

Papa wa

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Judebility11(m): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2019
Look Hw serious he is, as if he is battling wit his follow guy, despite knowing dat woman can voice out anything out from dar boca-cavity anytime anywhere, u just let them go dat is a man for u.

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by BareFacedLies(m): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
your mother ? Is that all you can do? A girl that has sucked numerous dick with her mouth will insult your mother with that mouth and all you can do is just beat her and kick her in the mouth??

Violence under whatever guise is unacceptable!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by 22brains(m): 9:36am On Jan 24, 2019
dainformant:
An embarrassing fight was recorded between a man and a lady who clashed publicly in front of a Shoprite mall.

According to trending online reports, the yet-to-be identified man allegedly slapped a lady who purportedly insulted him following an issue between them.

The lady, after receiving the slap, attacked the man right there in front of the supermarket as two of them fought brutally to the shock of onlookers.
No
They were later separated by passersby as the raging lady was restrained.

A Facebook user identified as James Noel, shared the footage but didn't give the location where it happened. 

Internet users have berated the pair for the shameful act. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/lady-fights-man-who-slapped-her-in-front-of-shoprite-mall-photos.html
A naging woman is worse than HIV virus. Even when they were seperated, she was still in RAGE.
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by 22brains(m): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2019
Torg77:

]A naging woman is worse than HIV virus. Even when they were seperated, she was still in RAGE.
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by neonly: 9:38am On Jan 24, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
come and hold mine so that it can rest between you yellow thighs

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Seandisputed(m): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2019
Femi316:
this man must be an Igbo man bkus some of them no get regard for woman......na talk I talk oh

Lwkmd

See a Yoruba man talking about having regards for women.

Maybe you should go check region with highest number of domestic violence and philandering.......na talk i talk oh.
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by 22brains(m): 9:40am On Jan 24, 2019
ACE1010:
Some women are like this........ basketmouth, leaking everywhere grin grin
]A naging woman is worse than HIV virus. Even when they were seperated, she was still in RAGE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by contigiency(m): 9:40am On Jan 24, 2019
decatalyst:
This man is not shameful at all.

Quite a shameful thing to behold angry

Both of them are not shameful.
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Tiffbuxas: 9:41am On Jan 24, 2019
Amarabae:
The man is very stupid.
Why slapping her first?
Sissy weak amoeba.
so if he slaps you first... You'll now start behaving like this woman eh?
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by 22brains(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2019
larryking540:

I am 100% sure the lady landed d first attack
Becus ladies are fond of
She insults u
U insult her back,d next tin is she will grip ur shirt, ,,i don't pity ladies wen day do dat, ,,,i will make sure I redesign her face with upper cut
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by 22brains(m): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2019
Tiffbuxas:
so if he slaps you first... You'll now start behaving like this woman eh?
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Seandisputed(m): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2019
victorian:
After taking series of pics together, Kissee and all with pre wedding shoots join, see how they end up disgracing themeselves .

Smhhhh
Are they a couple??

Maybe i missed something in the write-up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Make, Sell Guns For N30,000 – Blacksmith / Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) / Man Proposes To 18-Year-Old Girls On Facebook, Dupes Them Of N418,000 In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.