Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos (48366 Views)

Security Operatives Foil Attempted Arson At Onitsha Shoprite Mall / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos / Prostitute Fights Man Who Gave Her N3k Instead Of The Agreed N5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by 22brains(m): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2019
Mysselff2:

Exactly
]A naging woman is worse than HIV virus. Even when they were seperated, she was still in RAGE.

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by larryking540: 9:46am On Jan 24, 2019
22brains:
]A naging woman is worse than HIV virus. Even when they were seperated, she was still in RAGE.

Dats y am very careful d type of lady I date, ,,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by GIFTD: 9:48am On Jan 24, 2019
But u know u most men cannot compete with women when it comes to insults intact women are known to be nagging experts so some men feel cheated in that area and usually resort to assault as to get their own pounds of flesh.
Yambee:
Look at him?a Sissy.

What manner of man fights with a woman?Nigerian men with their unnecessary show of strength towards women. So a woman insults you with her " Mouth" and you feel you have to beat her up?shame.

If you are a woman beater, please go for a mental medical evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Ugosample(m): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2019
victorian:
After taking series of pics together, Kissee and all with pre wedding shoots join, see how they end up disgracing themeselves .

Smhhhh

You know them?
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by uuzba(m): 9:55am On Jan 24, 2019
post=75058246:
See dem.
Foolish boy and mad gjrl!
Stupid people!! grin cheesy wink
They might later get married at least now that they've settled their differences.
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Laurene: 9:55am On Jan 24, 2019
Amarabae:
The man is very stupid.
Why slapping her first?
Sissy weak amoeba.
we women should learn how to respect ourselves..

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by ogbeleje1234: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2019
nawoo
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by uuzba(m): 9:58am On Jan 24, 2019
quentin06:
lucky guy, that woman would have given him the beating of his life, see body like mma fighter.
OP made mistake calling here lady.
This one no be lady at all.
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Slynation(m): 9:59am On Jan 24, 2019
Yambee:
Look at him?a Sissy.

What manner of man fights with a woman?Nigerian men with their unnecessary show of strength towards women. So a woman insults you with her " Mouth" and you feel you have to beat her up?shame.

Yea sure.... But some Ladies are using that as an advantage not knowing not all guys are gentlemen
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by akdjr(m): 9:59am On Jan 24, 2019
This woman no get shame at all for fighting a man I public.
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Slynation(m): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:
The lady would have hold his 2 balls, he guy go rest
Ahhh.... Aunty grin don't let too many Nigerian movies to deceive you oO, because u won't like the upper-cut that will follow up after holding that place grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 24, 2019
The negro can't even fight. Look at the way he is pulling her weave from her head. Useless tout.

I don't blame the short man devil. It is the female onlookers around them I blame that cannot put hand together to teach that f@ggot a lesson.

Most of you females are very stupid. You can not be fighting against violence when all of you hate each other. Is it the same men you are accusing of domestic violence that will come and rescue you ?

In a society where women support each other, any man fighting a woman publicly ought to be beaten beyond recognition by fellow women around. Fear no go make am or any man wey see wetin happen repeat that rubbish again.

Una get power but una no wan use am. Ice fish brain.
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by victorian(f): 10:05am On Jan 24, 2019
Ugosample:

You know them?

They will be a couple .

I don't know them.

A stranger cannot just slap another stranger of the opposite sex , except they are mentally unstable .
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by sirRufai: 10:06am On Jan 24, 2019
celebgistz:
Watch The Fight Video >>> HERE
olorun You are so stupid
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by imitateMe(m): 10:07am On Jan 24, 2019
Yambee:
Look at him?a Sissy.

Until a woman ends up stabbing you...mumu

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Ufedolove: 10:17am On Jan 24, 2019
Violence, any form of violence I won't tolerate. All you people blaming the man for fighting a woman don't know there are many women out there that can beat men flat.

If you step on my toes, launch an attack on me, I'll do all within me to teach you the lesson of your life--whether you are a man or woman. I'll show you what gender equality is especially if you happen to be a woman.

NB: Women, don't let nollywood deceive you; grabbing a man underneath is not as easy as you think and see it.

Nonsense
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by coputa(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2019
Torg77:

If a woman insults my mother,after beating her I'll kick her mouth
This tells your age.

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by JJOF(m): 10:27am On Jan 24, 2019
Yambee:
Look at him?a Sissy.

If you are a woman beater man insulter, please go for a mental medical evaluation.

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by MyGeneration(m): 10:28am On Jan 24, 2019
Yambee:
Look at him?a Sissy.

so what is he supposed to do as the woman attacked him?
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Rextizz(m): 10:49am On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:
So you don't have sense
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by fabolouz1(m): 11:11am On Jan 24, 2019
both of them are wrong. The world is a funny place though, won't be shocked if these two ends up been married.
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by mechanics(m): 11:22am On Jan 24, 2019
Shame on both of them.
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by jetson06: 11:32am On Jan 24, 2019
Feminist alert! WARNING!!!!

obembet:
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by RichAnez: 11:44am On Jan 24, 2019
Yambee:
Look at him?a Sissy.

how come you concluded it's Nigerian men..
E carry awa flag for head
Abi u hear say e de sing our anthem while fighting..
Biko no provoke person this morning
What if na Gambia man

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by khalids: 11:48am On Jan 24, 2019
The Guy is lucky he was wearing jeans.....if not, something for happen grin grin grin

Jokes aside
In the new world of feminism and equal rights what should happen
Man insults Man.....he slaps him, they fight
Woman insults woman......she slaps her, they fight
Woman insults man.......He ? her, they ??
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by jayboy007(m): 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
Shameless on the part of the man grin. A kick to his balls by the lady would have solved this whole issue grin shocked
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Dewisedick: 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
So you expect the guy to stand and have the lady naked him? Because she be woman... We rather fight and go to station
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
firstolalekan:
Shut up!

Shut up!
Why can't a man fight with a woman?

ARE YOU NOW AGAINST GENDER EQUALITY?
Ha ha. I'm with you on this but the lady only insulted him, he shuda cussed her back.
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:

And if d guy pulls her hair??
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Dshocker(m): 5:53am On Jan 25, 2019
obembet:

U are bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) / Man Proposes To 18-Year-Old Girls On Facebook, Dupes Them Of N418,000 In Anambra / Cultists Rape DELSU Undergraduates During Initiation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.