Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos (48371 Views)

Security Operatives Foil Attempted Arson At Onitsha Shoprite Mall / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos / Prostitute Fights Man Who Gave Her N3k Instead Of The Agreed N5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by chimzy105(f): 8:58am On Jan 24, 2019
That's how one decided to fight me when I removed his hand from touching me grin
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by LINTUNE(m): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2019
Affable0709:
I'm 100% sure she said "You must kill me today"

Did you notice Shop rite was written in red,
The man is wearing red.
The lady is wearing red.
Let's just call it their Valentine rehearsals.���
lol grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Rextizz(m): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2019
Amarabae:
G
For G-string
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 24, 2019
And she is wearing long skirt o. Her parents will be proud of her dressing thinking she is discent
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Rooneyboy(m): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2019
Yambee:
Look at him?a Sissy.

What manner of man fights with a woman?Nigerian men with their unnecessary show of strength towards women. So a woman insults you with her " Mouth" and you feel you have to beat her up?shame.

If you are a woman beater, please go for a mental medical evaluation.

That servers her right, why wasn't she able to control her mouth.
She's lucky they were separated else the man would have torn her clothes to shreds on the spot down to her underwear.
She's very lucky.
Nonsense.
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by 1Nation4all(m): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2019
I thought you have brain
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Speedyconnect15: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2019
Nawao.
Na to seize her two hands i go do. shocked

I no dey fight woman.
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:00am On Jan 24, 2019
Women should learn to control their mouth
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by LINTUNE(m): 9:00am On Jan 24, 2019
Weblady:
some men don't have shame undecided undecided
This is disgraceful abeg undecided

MeanWhile guys, add me on Skype if you live outside Nigeria at: live:lustaqueen
Thanks cool
scammer angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by fayomim: 9:01am On Jan 24, 2019
I BLAME BUHARI FOR THIS

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:
The lady would have hold his 2 balls, he guy go rest
fine girl, I wunt give up on u, can u give me chance to mingle
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Weblady(f): 9:01am On Jan 24, 2019
LINTUNE:
scammer angry

I beg your pardon sad undecided
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Macopolo8(m): 9:02am On Jan 24, 2019
dainformant:
An embarrassing fight was recorded between a man and a lady who clashed publicly in front of a Shoprite mall.

According to trending online reports, the yet-to-be identified man allegedly slapped a lady who purportedly insulted him following an issue between them.

The lady, after receiving the slap, attacked the man right there in front of the supermarket as two of them fought brutally to the shock of onlookers.

They were later separated by passersby as the raging lady was restrained.

A Facebook user identified as James Noel, shared the footage but didn't give the location where it happened. 

Internet users have berated the pair for the shameful act. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/lady-fights-man-who-slapped-her-in-front-of-shoprite-mall-photos.html
Why would you fight a woman ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by atiku4President(m): 9:02am On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:
If nah you u go fit? I blame the guy. He should have walked away. Fighting a lady! So childish and opprobrious.

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by firstolalekan(m): 9:02am On Jan 24, 2019
Yambee:
Look at him?a Sissy.

What manner of man fights with a woman?Nigerian men with their unnecessary show of strength towards women. So a woman insults you with her " Mouth" and you feel you have to beat her up?shame.

Shut up!

Why can't a man fight with a woman?
Are you against gender equality?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by LINTUNE(m): 9:02am On Jan 24, 2019
Weblady:

I beg your pardon sad undecided
angry angry undecided
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by chiboyjohn: 9:03am On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:
and the guy for punch am for two breast the lady go faint,
Non non non nonsense ! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Innobee99(m): 9:05am On Jan 24, 2019
Yambee:
Look at him?a Sissy.

Don't also forget that u father is a man.....

Dnt generalize
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 24, 2019
The guy no beat her well. I wish it was me. The woman would have been in the nearest teaching hospital by now.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by goshen26: 9:07am On Jan 24, 2019
He has no right to fight or beat a lady, but some ladies mouth ehn.

"If u go buy what a lady say to you, you will kill her" Pastor Mrs Funke Adejumo
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by jakandeola(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2019
this woman deserve d beat cos only a useless woman witout training act as agbero and fight in public. is bad the man slap but why fight back when d man is stronger d man can beat her to feint. d best thing at worse hol his shirt or call security. but to put her hand to fight him is stupidity let any woman try DAT with me she will get the beating of her life go to hell and come back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by bluefilm: 9:10am On Jan 24, 2019
Yambee:
Look at him?a Sissy.

Just shut up Biko.

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 24, 2019
That's gender equality at play...a woman exchanging blows with a man, lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 24, 2019
Hope no pressing
Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by jakandeola(m): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2019
chiboyjohn:
and the guy for punch am for two breast the lady go faint,
Non non non nonsense ! grin
they think DAT to hold a guy der make us fear. na slap I go take comot her hand

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by lagdmark(m): 9:14am On Jan 24, 2019
Torg77:

If a woman insults my mother,after beating her I'll kick her mouth
What if in the woman invites her man or children to kick your mouth and ball

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos by Lekanpleasant: 9:14am On Jan 24, 2019
obembet:
you must have being doing this..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Proposes To 18-Year-Old Girls On Facebook, Dupes Them Of N418,000 In Anambra / Cultists Rape DELSU Undergraduates During Initiation / Man Shot By Police At Dino Melaye's Protest Rally (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.