Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,431 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe (52523 Views)

Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception / Meet Slay Queen Causing Commotion Between The Two Sons Of Mugabe (Photos) / Man, His Baby Mama & Their 2 Sons Rock In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by Egypt209: 8:53am On Jan 24, 2019
Aswear if dem Papa pick you up from airport Add am join This life too small to dey think of what people says �
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by Afritop(m): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2019
Her reason is why they got bathed with acid and thereafter looking remorseful
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by LastDance: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2019
Damm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How can a human being be this dull.

She literally is thinking with her vagina and not her brain.

This is the type of lady that sleeps with men for a living.

They are expert in quickie in night clubs and hotels.

They have lost counts and can't even remember the names of guys that did quickie with them at one event or the other.

They partake in orgies and gangbanging with no remorse.

They are sex goddess and you can find them in big big rich night clubs in usa, London and Asia.
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by CandidNotes: 9:03am On Jan 24, 2019
Sleeping with two brothers and confidently stating it, SMH. The Mugabe brothers have a history of sleeping with the same females, sometimes at the same time. Wasn't that why Grace Mugabe attacked a model in South Africa in a hotel room where she caught her with both sons? Very disturbing behaviour from these young men.

1 Like

Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by ashawopikin(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2019
So Mugabe children dey trip for shithole shocked
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by Kingbookies: 9:12am On Jan 24, 2019
They are not fine seff

Join my signature cool
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by oluwasegun007(m): 9:23am On Jan 24, 2019
They are just like their father..
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by KanwuliaExtra: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2019
If na man sleep 2 sisters plus dem mama, we nor go hear one letter of any alphabet in this world o!

Na wetin consine pipo with oda pipo lives? undecided

Instagram plus Facebook BIZZYBODIES!

Twa!
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by D1zion: 9:25am On Jan 24, 2019
Shameless girl.tomorrow you'll be looking for husband who'll marry you abi.?
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by TLION(m): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2019
calebfm:
wow I like her already, she is sharing a name with my dear country SHITHOLE
. Thank God is your dear county maybe Biafra..... definitely not Nigeria stupid bastard??
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by ecstasy357(m): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2019
Is it just me or does her name looks like "SHITHOLE" at first glance? undecided

Tapiwa Sithole
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by frankoben(m): 9:40am On Jan 24, 2019
Just like ur name implies..... shithole! angry
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 9:40am On Jan 24, 2019
Sithole ke shithole ko

We know when there's a hole in the sit and when there's a hole in the your shit
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:55am On Jan 24, 2019
Ritzy10:
According to reports, a United Kingdom based model, Tapiwa Sithole, is dating former Zimbabwean First Lady, Grace Mugabe’s sons, Russell Goreraza and Robert Junior after claiming to have cohabited with the both of them on different occasions.

Tapiwa, 24, revealed her affair with the two brothers after she was labelled a gold-digger for sharing pictures and videos on social media in the company of the two brothers.
When H-Metro contacted her for comment, Tapiwa said,.

“How can people say that I’m throwing myself to these boys when they are the ones who are after me? “A week ago, I was at Russell’s apartment, I spent days with him after he called me saying that he was neglected on his birthday.

“How could I be forcing myself on him when he was actually taking me to places, spending money on me and taking me to Pretoria? “I don’t think if you’re really bothering someone, the person would pick you at the airport and take you to his apartment like what Russell did.

“When I wanted to go back, I missed my flight and Russell was kind enough to take me from the airport, back to his apartment until I got my next flight,” she said.

Tapiwa added that this was not the first time that she had spent “quality” time with Russell.

“I don’t know why people are making noise about me and Russell now when we have stayed together before. “In 2017, I flew back to Zimbabwe and stayed with Russell at his apartment for a week.

“We went to a club called 1+1 and different other places. Those that want to paint me as someone throwing herself to him are wrong,” she said.
Speaking on Robert Junior, Tapiwa also revealed that she lived with him when she travelled to United Arab Emirates for an event.

“I attended the Luxury Lifestyle awards in Dubai and Robert contacted me.

“He drove his car and came to pick me up and went with me to his apartment, so how am I throwing myself at them? “People who are saying that are haters, none of your slay queens or your b**c**s in Zimbabwe have ever walked on the red carpet of those awards like I did, they are not on the same level with me,” she fumed.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/meet-this-slay-queen-causing-commotion-between-the-two-sons-of-mugabe-photo/

fair face black legs
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by Onyenna(m): 10:04am On Jan 24, 2019
tesppidd:
The value of pusssy is very relative.

The law of the worth of pusssy states that the value of pusssy is directly proportional to the money in the bank account of the pusssy holder.

Ooh yess!...

"provided that the fvcking is kept constant"....

1 Like

Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by bizhop01: 10:05am On Jan 24, 2019
She need more oil in her vagina
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by Chukwudi4naija(m): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry

What is she even feeling like self?
The Basic truth is:
Whether you own limo, private jets, yacht, trump towers or you poor like Lazarus, or running for senate, governorship or whatever.we shall all give account of our life on that very day...nobody can escape it.
If He can do it before in the days of Noah, he can do it again in this end time
Is this your postulation related to the topic under discussion? Why don't you save this sermon for willing listeners on sunday and stop being sanctimonious.
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by tesppidd: 10:24am On Jan 24, 2019
Onyenna:

Ooh yess!...

"provided that the fvcking is kept constant"....
grin
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by calebfm(m): 10:26am On Jan 24, 2019
TLION:
. Thank God is your dear county maybe Biafra..... definitely not Nigeria stupid bastard??
firstly you do not have to resort to cussing.
secondly improve on your written English.
lastly God bless you, and for your info I am Yoruba.
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by seunlly(m): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2019
kushercain:
A united Kingdom based model Tapiwa Shithole

Odeh it is Sithole not shithole
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by Dudehasnoname: 10:39am On Jan 24, 2019
kushercain:
You wee kii me oo...
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by SachaBastien(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2019
How can any normal woman be proud to the fuckhole of different men? Oh, her name is "Shithole".
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by trappatoni(m): 10:47am On Jan 24, 2019
1StopRudeness:
When you are hoe...but you are proud of ur profession.

Go girl!!!!!!!!!!

Omáálé játìjatì... Adojutini Omo....

Our new Yoruba professor. Wehdone oo
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by DerideGull(m): 11:00am On Jan 24, 2019
I do not think either of the brothers will marry her therefore the tag team brothers will continue to bang away at the girl's ass. Why would anybody care when brothers and the lady do not seem to mind?
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 24, 2019
kushercain:

Lmao grin grin Shithole lolzzzzzz
Re: Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe by 1be0ne: 11:54am On Jan 24, 2019
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 "Crazy" Pre-Wedding Pictures By Nigerians / I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian / Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.