Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Open Letter To ASUU President- By Okafor Chiamaka Favour - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Open Letter To ASUU President- By Okafor Chiamaka Favour (13603 Views)

Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia / ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Rejects N50m Raised By Berekete Family / Meet Chiamaka Deborah Motilewa, 25-Year-Old Covenant University PhD Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To ASUU President- By Okafor Chiamaka Favour by TeleboiZ005(m): 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
asuustrike1:

Yes alot will change
Tell me what will change..
Is it security?, building structures?, Roads?,(Currently, roads are being constructed in my school thanks to the state government), is it free WiFi?, Is it Free transport to Lecture venue?....what exactly will change please
Re: Open Letter To ASUU President- By Okafor Chiamaka Favour by TeleboiZ005(m): 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
toxicbrain:
this on lacks sense I swear....

you Don't even know why they are striking and you are writting a letter. this is the type of student that passes through university without knowing the objectives of her course. all she wants is to write exam and pass. if you see them you will know! mtcheew
what exactly will change if FG eventually pays the money to ASUU and they call of the strike
What changes will occur in schools?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To ASUU President- By Okafor Chiamaka Favour by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
TeleboiZ005:
Tell me what will change..
Is it security?, building structures?, Roads?,(Currently, roads are being constructed in my school thanks to the state government), is it free WiFi?, Is it Free transport to Lecture venue?....what exactly will change please
All you stated will change
Re: Open Letter To ASUU President- By Okafor Chiamaka Favour by TeleboiZ005(m): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
asuustrike1:

All you stated will change
that's no proof
Re: Open Letter To ASUU President- By Okafor Chiamaka Favour by koyeni(m): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
Fg should do something
Re: Open Letter To ASUU President- By Okafor Chiamaka Favour by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
TeleboiZ005:
that's no proof
I have given you prove already.
Re: Open Letter To ASUU President- By Okafor Chiamaka Favour by texazzpete(m): 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
How can you call yourself a student, yet write in a letter that you don’t understand what The current ASUU strike is all about? Is it so hard to do
Some research?

And the call for ASUU to find a common ground with the FG is ridiculously naive. The issue isn’t with finding a common ground. For the last few strikes, they’ve found common grounds. The big issue is that these common ground agreements are NEVER honored by the Government. And ASUU knows this.
Re: Open Letter To ASUU President- By Okafor Chiamaka Favour by Randy100: 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
asuustrike1:

She is not stupid rather she is sad. You don't wear the shoe to know how it feels
I am a doing my masters. I am also affected by the strike too. She should be directing her letter to the FG.
Re: Open Letter To ASUU President- By Okafor Chiamaka Favour by deavicky(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
MathsEconomics:
What lunacy. ASUU should not even think of calling of this strike. Our education system is in shambles, y'all should stop pressuring ASUU until the FG does the needful. Sometimes I wonder if these people mounting pressure on ASUU are truly students because no sane student would want to continue learning in that shithole system.
for ur information,ß the strike is for their interest alone. Talking about renovations in school, what are they doing with all the tuition fees. Also the shithole system is also caused by the school system. The kind of money pumped in the federal schools, no private school in Nigeria operates with that much money.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To ASUU President- By Okafor Chiamaka Favour by creatorsverse(m): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lilymax:

How is it trash?? undecided
It is trash because the journalist is just experiencing ASUU strike... I always say this if u go to Nigeria university without experiencing ASUU strike, then u have a job waiting for u in Nigeria
Re: Open Letter To ASUU President- By Okafor Chiamaka Favour by TeleboiZ005(m): 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
asuustrike1:

I have given you prove already.
we're is de proof?
Re: Open Letter To ASUU President- By Okafor Chiamaka Favour by Elzak(m): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
asuustrike1:

You fail to understand that lecturers are paid for just teaching only but research. Many are into research as I type
Research on how to strike better I suppose
Re: Open Letter To ASUU President- By Okafor Chiamaka Favour by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
Elzak:
Research on how to strike better I suppose
Such comment coming from a student is understandable because you are ignorant
Re: Open Letter To ASUU President- By Okafor Chiamaka Favour by Bahdsypha(m): 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
Trash!!

Maybe tomorrow you will write an open letter too the contractors of all abandoned projects in Nigeria...

This letter should have been to the government
Re: Open Letter To ASUU President- By Okafor Chiamaka Favour by Damianobi(m): 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
MathsEconomics:

Your points are valid. No changes would occur but if the fund is managed properly, our siblings and children are going to enjoy a better education system than we did. If ASUU should call off this strike and never go on any industrial action again, those 400level students you mentioned will definitely be happy, but our education system will also decline to the minimum.
Let everyone be patient, the government should provide proper funding to the education sector. The quality of education in Nigeria is too low, we should fight this not ignore it.

Abeg keep shut Jare. You don't know what you are saying.
Re: Open Letter To ASUU President- By Okafor Chiamaka Favour by Elzak(m): 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
asuustrike1:

Such comment coming from a student is understandable because you are ignorant
Such comment coming from u is understandable because you are unreasonable
Re: Open Letter To ASUU President- By Okafor Chiamaka Favour by Khanben: 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
deavicky:
for ur information,ß the strike is for their interest alone. Talking about renovations in school, what are they doing with all the tuition fees. Also the shithole system is also caused by the school system. The kind of money pumped in the federal schools, no private school in Nigeria operates with that much money.

Get your facts straight, tuition fees are paid to the federation account.
Re: Open Letter To ASUU President- By Okafor Chiamaka Favour by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
If u are a teacher or student , check my signature
Re: Open Letter To ASUU President- By Okafor Chiamaka Favour by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
Elzak:
The writer fails to remind ASUU that they are receiving their salaries steadily while we are stuck at home

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Silent On Meeting To Consider Fg’s Offers / My Story From Grass To Grace. / WAEC Releases 2021 WASSCE Results for Private candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.