Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore (23389 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by SalamRushdie: 5:49am On Jan 24, 2019
QuotaSystem:

You should only be scared if you're a looter, boko haram or ipob terrorist.

With Buhari, you'll always reap what you sow.

If he is Boko haram he will be happy because Buhari will fund them more na
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by SalamRushdie: 5:50am On Jan 24, 2019
Mumu when will you explain Osinbanjo and Tinubu have money they cant explain
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by AnyoneButAtiku: 5:51am On Jan 24, 2019
Who no know go know grin

How Chief Justice of Nigeria Interfered In Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia’s Trial

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKJUN 12, 2017

Justice Walter Onnoghen, the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), SaharaReporters can exclusively reveal, is meddling in the trial of Justice Rita Ofili-Ajumogobia of the Federal High Court, who standing trial along with Mr. Godwin Obla, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, on a 30-count charge bordering on alleged perversion of the course of justice, unlawful enrichment and forgery She is alleged to have received the sum of $579,300 and N57.09 million in tranches between 2007 and 2014.

A letter (CJN/PTA/A70/S./VOL.III/256) exclusively obtained by this website, showed that Justice Onnoghen granted Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia permission to travel abroad for medical attention.

The letter titled, “Re-Application For Permission To Travel Overseas For Urgent Medical Attention”, was the CJN’s reply to Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia’s request.

It was signed by Mr. Anikpo Awasam Bassey, Special Assistant to the CJN on Media. Dated 31 March 2017, the letter was an express permission to leave the country.

Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia’s written request permission to travel was dated 13 March and routed through Justice Ibrahim, Chief Judge of the Federal High Court. Her letter was received on 31 March and the CJN gave permission the same day.

“May I please refer to your letter dated 13th March 2017, which was received on 31st March, 2017 on the above subject matter and to inform you that His Lordship, The Honourable Chief Justice of Nigeria, has given his approval for you to travel to the United States of America to see a consultant at Moms Heights Health Centre, Bronx, New York, from 13th April, 2017 to 26th April, 2017. His Lordship wishes you a happy and successful trip to New York, USA,” the letter read.

Prior to obtaining the CJN’s permission to travel, Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia’s application for the same matter was rejected by Justice O H Oshodi of the Lagos State High Court.

On 10 April, Mr. Idris Muhammad told the Lagos State High Court that Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia had, through her counsel, Mr. Robert Clarke, sought the leave of court to travel out of the country for medical reasons in an application dated 7 March.

Mr. Muhammad also told the court that Mr. Clarke had filed an application challenging the jurisdiction of the court. The application was dated 4 April. ‎

Justice Oshodi refused Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia’s application on the ground that her application challenging the court’s jurisdiction must be determined before other issues could be considered.

The same day, the court also declined Mr. Obla’s an application to travel abroad for medical reasons.

“Whatever decisions made by the court in the matter must affect both parties since it is a joint trial,’’ said Justice Oshodi.

As a result, the accused judge sought a temporary withdraw the application challenging the jurisdiction of the court. But Justice Oshodi said the application would be heard ahead of other pending applications because it had been brought before the court.

The CJN is reportedly interfering with several corruption cases in various court to protect corrupt elements and cronies. Recently, the CJN as leader of the Nigerian Judicial Council reinstated several corruption-tainted judges to resume sitting after they were indicted for corruption by security agenciesu.

Source: Sahara Reporters

1 Like

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by AnyoneButAtiku: 5:54am On Jan 24, 2019
Who no know go know.

Ex-CJNs Collect, Share Bribes To Judges –Prof. Sagay

BY FOLUSO OGUNMODEDEFEB 01, 2017

Chairman, Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption, Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN) has revealed how some retired Chief Justices of Nigeria (CJN) had, over the years, acted as conduits for corruption on the Bench. Besides, he offered explanations why President Muhammadu Buhari would not rubber stamp a nominee, Justice Samuel Nkanu Onnoghen, as recommended by the National Judicial Council (NJC) for the office of the nation’s Chief Justice.

Sagay specifically accused two former CJNs of collecting bribe on behalf of serving judges to pervert the course of justice. These past CJNs, according to him, had brought ruins to the judiciary as they were still collecting bribe in dollars on behalf of their ‘vulnerable colleagues’.

He, however, did not mention the former CJNs involved in the corrupt practices. His words: “The lack of due diligence on the part of the NJC allowed at least two Justices of the Supreme Court to slip through the net of judicial vetting to become the Chief Justices of Nigeria. And that became a permanent embarrassment to the judiciary and Nigeria as a whole.

“Up till today, one of them calling himself ‘Consultant’ regularly carries money to his former colleagues, still serving in the judiciary, to buy justice for his law chamber clients while the other one specialized in dollars and distributing it amongst vulnerable colleagues.

“These are the types of Justices who have brought ruin to the Judiciary, making it necessary for close vetting of candidates for Chief Justice of Nigeria at the Presidential level.” Sagay, apparently rooting for a substantive Chief Justice of Nigeria with established reputation and integrity, blamed the highest judicial organ, the National Judicial Council (NJC) for the seeming corruption on the Bench.

According to him, corruption in the judiciary was fuelled by the NJC’s lack of due diligence in the appointment of Justices for the apex court which had occasioned the decay and the embarrassment the nation’s apex court was being faced in today’s emerging Nigeria. His words: “This load has fallen on the President because of the failure of the NJC to exercise due diligence in the past when making recommendations to the President. “From my own perspective, without any privileged information, I believe that this is the process ongoing right now.”

Already, a Justice of the Supreme Court, Nwali Sylvester Ngwuta and two Justices of the High Court, Adeniyi Ademola and Rita Ofili-Ajumogobia are facing allegations of bribery and corruption following their arraignment in courts. Sagay, in an article emailed to New Telegraph, entitled ‘Appointment to the office of Chief Justice of Nigeria’, said it was time to inject fresh blood into the office of the CJN rather than stick to the age-long tradition of most Senior Justice of the Supreme Court as being canvassed for the nation’s number one judicial officer.

Faulting views by a former president of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Chief Wole Olanipekun (SAN), who pushed for a substantive CJN, Sagay said President Buhari was not bound to ratify Onnoghen’s name as recommended by the NJC. He specifically said that since Buhari was neither rubber stamp of the NJC nor a robot for the conveyance of a recommendation from the NJC to the Senate’, Onnoghen’s recommendation or any other names were not automatic for the CJN’s chair.

Section 231 of the Constitution provides for the appointment of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, ceding appointor’s power in favour of Mr. President, who must act on a recommendation by the NJC. The NJC’s recommendation would, in turn, be passed to the Senate for ratification only if Mr. President was satisfied with the NJC’s nominee. However, Sagay said that the integrity, skill, productivity, established reputation of who becomes the substantive CJN must form the fulcrum of the ongoing debate, saying the tradition of the most Senior Justice for the CJN’s office was unhealthy to the nation’s judicial system.

He said: “There has been extreme agitation and frenzy over the failure of the President to send Hon. Justice Onnoghen’s name for confirmation, literally within seconds of receiving the NJC’s recommendation. “These agitations have exhibited either ignorance, bad faith or downright primordial motives. The crossroads in which we find ourselves today is entirely of the making of the NJC and the legal profession as a whole. “There is need to inject fresh blood into our judicial system by appointing qualified lawyers from outside the bench straight to the Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court.

“In this regard, senior law academics in our universities and senior renowned legal practitioners of integrity and acclaimed knowledge and skill in law should be an additional source to the appointment of appellate Judges, even as Chief Justice of Nigeria, directly. “An appointee to the position of Chief Justice need not be the most Senior Justices of the Supreme Court.

We must take into consideration the reputation, the integrity, the skill, productivity, established a reputation of the candidate before appointing him to the position of Chief Justice of Nigeria.”

He decried the appointment process of the CJN. “It is unhealthy to the judicial system and the performance and integrity of the Supreme Court to continue with the present system in which a recently appointed Justice of the Supreme Court could calculate the date in which he is going to become the Chief Justice of Nigeria based on the ages of those above him in the hierarchy.

“I, therefore, appeal that our notoriously loquacious and unrestrained compatriots should desist from further hysteria to allow the acting Chief Justice of Nigeria to earn his position on his own merit rather than create a frenzy and furore which can result in the very opposite of what they are loudly agitating for.

Source: SR

1 Like

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by CodeTemplar: 5:58am On Jan 24, 2019
QuotaSystem:

You should only be scared if you're a looter, boko haram or ipob terrorist.

With Buhari, you'll always reap what you sow.

BH bois have long metamorphosed into herdsmen and are mostly down south raping women and taking lands. A BH boy is a big boy under baba bubu.
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by awoluyi(m): 5:58am On Jan 24, 2019
Uglyaddy:

May you and your father,father's father be worthless and useless like Buhari.

May boko haram loacate your family.

May peace never be known in your house.

May poverty be the new song in your home.

May disaster befall you and your family.

ki lo de? Se ę nja tęlę ni?
Just because of these selfish politicians who do not know that you exist. O mase o!

2 Likes

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by Basic123: 5:59am On Jan 24, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Buhari will revert fully to 1983-84 mode if he gets his second term. I am scared as shit not because I am corrupt but because Buhari is a biased leader who doesn't understand democracy.
Like Obasanjo, right?

sincerely, compare the two governments and tell us who is more democratic!

3 Likes

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by CodeTemplar: 6:01am On Jan 24, 2019
Basic123:

Like Obasanjo, right?

sincerely, compare the two governments and tell us who is more democratic!
You mean OBJ's first time as leader in 1979?

I assess leaders baser on the room for improvement and with past leaders or opposition elements. Buhari is a failure still.
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by AnyoneButAtiku: 6:03am On Jan 24, 2019
How Chief Justice of Nigeria, National Judicial Council Plotted Reinstatement Of Corrupt Judges

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKJUN 03, 2017

The National Judicial Council (NJC), a body whose mandate includes disciplinary action on members of the Nigerian judiciary who abuse their trust, has asked judges recently busted for corruption in various sting operations to return to work, according to a memo released today.

Our sources also disclosed that the Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen, has been working surreptitiously with some elements within the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) to clear the way for the return to the bench of several judges either indicted by the NJC or security agencies investigating corruption within the judiciary.

Last October, agents of Nigeria’s secret police, Department of State Services (DSS), raided several judges’ homes in an operation that netted a stash of domestic and foreign currency, weapons, and, in some cases, incriminating transactions involving the judges. The operation was meant to continue, conceivably resulting in the arrest and prosecution of many more judges, but a combination of pressure from sections of the legal profession as well as operational errors by the DSS led to the stoppage of the raids which was inevitably heading to the home of the current CJN, Onnoghen.

Meanwhile, a few of the judges unmasked by the DSS were arraigned in court. However, according to our sources in the judiciary, as soon as the judges’ trials commenced, several senior lawyers and judges met secretly and decided on a plot to frustrate the prosecution of the judges caught in the raids.

In one instance, Justice Adeniyi Ademola and his wife had their case thrown out of court after such high profile meetings, it was alleged that officials of the Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB) helped the embattled judge to declare his assets through the backdoor. Two of our sources said the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court anchored a series of secret meetings where the decision was taken to impede the trial of the corrupt judges and return them to the bench.

In preparation for the NJC’s exoneration and recall of the indicted judges, the Body of Benchers, chaired by the Chief Justice of Nigeria, met secretly last week to finalize a strategy to help the judges return to work. After that maneuver, the NJC last week requested a meeting between Nigeria’s Attorney General and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, and senior officials of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). In addition, the NBA last week openly condemned the trials of corrupt judges and demanded that the government end them.

Today, the NJC recalled six judges, including Adeniyi Ademola, who was tried for possession of cash, illegal weapons, and influence peddling. Justice Ademola is also currently undergoing trial at the Code of Conduct Tribunal for failure to declare his assets. Also recalled is Agbadu James Fishim of National Industrial Court of Nigeria who was accused of receiving bribes from at least 20 lawyers.

In addition, the NJC reinstated Justices John Inyang Okoro of the Supreme Court, Uwani Aji of the Court of Appeal, and Hydiazira Nganjiwa of the Federal High Court. All the reinstated judges were accused of grave acts of corruption in many cases. Several of them are reportedly implicated in a legal scandal in which one of Nigeria’s senior lawyers, Ricky Tarfa, is being tried for bribing numerous judges. Prosecutors and investigators in the Tarfa trial have retrieved a cache of evidence from the lawyer’s phone records and account statements as well as those of several judges.

Source: SR

1 Like

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by QuotaSystem: 6:04am On Jan 24, 2019
CodeTemplar:
BH bois have long metamorphosed into herdsmen and are mostly down south raping women and taking lands. A BH boy is a big boy under baba bubu.

I thought you people claimed Miyetti Allah members were the herdsmen...now they're transformed Boko boys?

Abeg its too early for this level of confusion. Free me.
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by sonature1: 6:06am On Jan 24, 2019
AdesegunSanni89:
If Onnoghen had an iota of shame in him, he would have steppped down. Old SOAB

No rational human being will ever think of stepping down in Nigeria when Buhari is not dealing with his corrupt friends.

There's something called shame...I don't think Buhari has it at all. If his friends are fantastically corrupt and he's not taking them to court, nobody will take his fight against corruption seriously.

There's a popular legal saying that goes thus: "Justice should not just be done. Justice must be perceived to be done."

1 Like

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by AngelicBeing: 6:09am On Jan 24, 2019
modath:
Onnoghen , according to wailers is within his right to "own" & also "forget" to declare his stash.... cool
Ignorance, excuses or forgetfulness is not an excuse before the law tongue

1 Like

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by jaxxy(m): 6:10am On Jan 24, 2019
modath:
Onnoghen , according to wailers is within his right to "own" & also "forget" to declare his stash.... cool

Do u know if buhari wasn’t all ridiculous about his appointments and northern agenda Onnoghen’s trial issue wouldn’t look so bad as it does now. People can only imagine he wants to put another northerner there or it’s all politics and the timing is bad. Buhari is lost his credibility even to the objective minds.
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by pfadom: 6:34am On Jan 24, 2019
Face front please. Corruption in the judiciary is worse than Book Haram, armed roberry and genocide put together. Do you know how many people this same CJN Onnoghen has sentenced to death on the basis of ignorance?

Let him face the music!

Viking007:

Only the zombies are blind to the hypocrisy in this government. You claim to be fighting corruption while you surround yourself with criminals, only to discard them when they refuse to do your bidding. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by Turboking(m): 6:38am On Jan 24, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Mumu when will you explain Osinbanjo and Tinubu have money they cant explain
but why do you always type like an illitrate? pls try and educate ur silly self
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by AnanseK(m): 6:40am On Jan 24, 2019
Uglyaddy:

Lady,just put your head in shame.You are one of the people supporting a dullard that cant offer anything good to Nigerians.

You mean this corrupt judge should continue to be the CJN ? To have those properties and the huge amounts of money in his account large number of persons must have been denied justice. Are you comfortable with that?

3 Likes

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by bkool7(m): 6:43am On Jan 24, 2019
Atikulators will come for you o
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by Talknochip(m): 6:45am On Jan 24, 2019
Key Word here is 'POLITICAL EXPEDIENT'
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by bkool7(m): 6:47am On Jan 24, 2019
AnanseK:

You mean this corrupt judge should continue to be the CJN ? To have those properties and the huge amounts of money in his account large number of persons must have been denied justice. Are you comfortable with that?

Some Nigerians are not ready to support any fight to eradicate corruption
They think the government will import ppl from Ghana to start prosecuting. They know it's these ppl amongst us, from our ethnics that are actually corrupt

1 Like

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by olajizz01(m): 6:57am On Jan 24, 2019
VivaDeAngelo:
This one talks anyhow, that would be his greatest undoing. He also lacks political intelligence, always saying the things he should not be saying and keeping quiet to the things he should be saying.
Continue deceiving yourself just because you wanted to defend a corrupt being.

2 Likes

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by VivaDeAngelo(m): 7:09am On Jan 24, 2019
olajizz01:
Continue deceiving yourself just because you wanted to defend a corrupt being.

Far from it, as a politician he should be making statements that will get him into office not statements that will take votes from him. Atiku promised to restructure Nigeria if voted into power, do you think Atiku would restructure Nigeria if voted into power? Of course not, he is merely making statements that would get him into office. That's political intelligence, an intelligence Sowore lacks.

2 Likes

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by lexy2014: 7:13am On Jan 24, 2019
bkool7:

Some Nigerians are not ready to support any fight to eradicate corruption
They think the government will import ppl from Ghana to start prosecuting. They know it's these ppl amongst us, from our ethnics that are actually corrupt

But there's no one to fight. D corrupt politicians have now been granted amnesty & asylum in APC.

https://punchng.com/oshiomhole-once-you-join-the-apc-your-sins-are-forgiven/
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by lexy2014: 7:14am On Jan 24, 2019
MobilityExpress:

It was PDP that corrupted our judiciary, so they're not just beneficiaries alone.

Who corrupted d executive?
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by lexy2014: 7:15am On Jan 24, 2019
NessaBoo:
The way PDP is supporting the CJN has buttressed the point that they love corruption, and more reason why they shouldn't be given a chance in hell to rule.

Look at them running from pillar to post to stop the trial, because they are beneficiaries of a corrupt judiciary.

Is d executive corruption free?
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by gare(f): 7:16am On Jan 24, 2019
Ray97:
Omoyele Sowore, presidential candidate of the African Action Congress (AAC), says he was the first person to expose Walter Onnoghen, the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), as possessing accounts containing unexplainable funds.

Sowore said this on Wednesday night while featuring at a town-hall meeting tagged 'TheCandidates', broadcast live on the Nigeria Television Authority (NTA) with the support of MacArthur Foundation.

He made the statement while answering a question on how his administration would tackle corruption, if elected.

He explained that for any anti-corruption war to succeed, it must be fought indiscriminately.

"There must be consequences, you know... for people to know that it is not alright to be corrupt and still get a chieftaincy title," he said.

"Look at the judiciary. Look, Nigeria has been playing around with crruption for a long time, but you know, as an individual, I have been fighting corruption for the last 12 years with SaharaReporters.

"The Chief Justice of Nigeria who is under trial now, I was the first person on SaharaReporters to put out his account that he has money that he cannot explain. Do you know what happened when I did it? The EFCC issued a statement that I was wrong. Now, when it is politically expedient, he is underoing trial."

Onnoghen is currently being tried at the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) for fraudulent asset declaration, with latest revelation about his bank account detailing a series of dubious payments to the tune of bundreds of thousands of dollars.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/23/breaking-i-was-first-prove-onnoghen-has-money-he-cant-explain-says-sowore

So do you require a lot trophy
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by lexy2014: 7:18am On Jan 24, 2019
QuotaSystem:
See, even another Presidential aspirant is now buttressing the fact that the CJN has questions to answer regarding his suspicious unexplained wealth.

Not minding that innocent individuals somewhere likely have been wickedly robbed of justice, wailers still insist Onnoghen's case should be thrown out the window.

Anyone who is against the trial of Onnoghen is even more sentimental and nepotistic than the PMB government they're condemning.

"The Chief Justice of Nigeria who is under trial now, I was the first person on SaharaReporters to put out his account that he has money that he cannot explain. Do you know what happened when I did it? The EFCC issued a statement that I was wrong. Now, when it is politically expedient, he is underoing trial."

Are u saying EFCC was sentimental & nepotistic when Sahara reporters first informed them of onnoghen largesse?
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by ClearFlair: 7:19am On Jan 24, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Buhari will revert fully to 1983-84 mode if he gets his second term. I am scared as shit not because I am corrupt but because Buhari is a biased leader who doesn't understand democracy.

You couldn’t be more wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by olajizz01(m): 7:24am On Jan 24, 2019
VivaDeAngelo:

Far from it, as a politician he should be making statements that will get him into office not statements that will take votes from him. Atiku promised to restructure Nigeria if voted into power, do you think Atiku would restructure Nigeria if voted into power? Of course not, he is merely making statements that would get him into office. That's political intelligence, an intelligence Sowore lacks.
According to you,as a politician, he should be lying.

unless if you didn't listen to him,he analysis his agenda beyond atiku 6yrs Dubai agenda who promised to employed just 50k for 2terms,

If any Northerner is promising you restructuring, you are in for a long thing.
Any body with functioning brain knows what I mean by that.

2 Likes

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by bosmann11: 7:25am On Jan 24, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Your personal opinion....[color=#990000][/color] shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joy Emodi Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today / INEC Suspends Collation In Obingwa LGA, Abia & 2 LGAs In Enugu / Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.