Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,853 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore (23394 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by ZAWs: 7:44am On Jan 24, 2019
The question now is; can the CJN defend himself on these corruption charges?
Why do we think some persons are above the law in this country?

3 Likes

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by pryme(m): 7:44am On Jan 24, 2019
jaxxy:

Do u know if buhari wasn’t all ridiculous about his appointments and northern agenda Onnoghen’s trial issue wouldn’t look so bad as it does now. People can only imagine he wants to put another northerner there or it’s all politics and the timing is bad. Buhari is lost his credibility even to the objective minds.

This is not Buhari's fault, how could The CJN be so careless? Its like you leaving your door open for thieves to enter your house, when they do, you start complaining.

The CJN is well aware of the political clime we are now in, yet he choose to expose him self like this for these attacks, the cases of the likes of Tinibu, Buhari, Saraki about asset declaration is still fresh in our minds, a whole CJN that must have been involved in some these cases CHOOSE to "forget" to declare his own assets when he was appointed, knowing very well that the search light will be on him because of his new position in government.

Many of you may be shouting its all political, but I think it could be sabotage, because the CJN is too smart to do something so dumb.
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by SalamRushdie: 7:49am On Jan 24, 2019
Turboking:
but why do you always type like an illitrate? pls try and educate ur silly self

you can't spell illiterate and you are talking about getting an education.GTFOH

1 Like

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by somehow: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2019
You're corrupt and know corrupt people.

Full stop!
CodeTemplar:
Buhari will revert fully to 1983-84 mode if he gets his second term. I am scared as shit not because I am corrupt but because Buhari is a biased leader who doesn't understand democracy.
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by somehow: 7:53am On Jan 24, 2019
Which of the government?
Viking007:
There's a difference between HIS and IS.

Only the zombies are blind to the hypocrisy in this government. You claim to be fighting corruption while you surround yourself with criminals only to discard them when they refuse to do your bidding. Nonsense.
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by Turboking(m): 8:16am On Jan 24, 2019
SalamRushdie:

you can't spell illiterate and you are talking about getting an education.GTFOH
not to belabour this, whether "illitrate" or "illiterate" as long as you got the message, i insist get educated

1 Like

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by SalamRushdie: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2019
Turboking:
not to belabour this, whether "illitrate" or "illiterate" as long as you got the message, i insist get educated

GTFOH tell that Buhari
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by Frankfixed300: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2019
Congratulations to all my subscribers that pertakes on my yesterday fixed game match..
Today odd is available so new members if you are interested call or whatsapp on this number

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by Afamed: 8:38am On Jan 24, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Buhari will revert fully to 1983-84 mode if he gets his second term. I am scared as shit not because I am corrupt but because Buhari is a biased leader who doesn't understand democracy.
That's what we want so he can send both the supporters of the looters and those who have love for looting our national Treasury to the journey of no return
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by chocolatelady(f): 8:44am On Jan 24, 2019
NessaBoo:
The way PDP is supporting the CJN has buttressed the point that they love corruption, and more reason why they shouldn't be given a chance in hell to rule.

Look at them running from pillar to post to stop the trial, because they are beneficiaries of a corrupt judiciary.
Supreme court judgement on Rivers State Election in 2015 comes to mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by NessaBoo(f): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2019
chocolatelady:
Supreme court judgement on Rivers State Election in 2015 comes to mind.

That election has to be the worse election since Obasanjo's regime, marred with so much violence and all sorts for of electoral malpractices, as for me that judgement single handedly proved the CJN was complicit in the miscarriage of justice!

3 Likes

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 24, 2019
Sowore for presidency... if only other minor political parties can form a coalition... just to end the APC, PDP duopoly.. but, hit the like button if u know u watch #thecandidates just to see kadaria Ahmed??
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by sparko1(m): 9:16am On Jan 24, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Like you said, he wants to islamize Nigeria in his first term, now you have a different story, my friend shut up, if you know how good the country was in 1983, you won't open your mouth.

1 Like

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by ameh99: 9:27am On Jan 24, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Please is there something you have in your closet that you want to tell us...
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by BedLam: 9:38am On Jan 24, 2019
QuotaSystem:

You should only be scared if you're a looter, boko haram or ipob terrorist.

With Buhari, you'll always reap what you sow.

It's funny how you didn't mention Fulani herdsmen.

What a life.
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by QuotaSystem: 9:55am On Jan 24, 2019
lexy2014:

"The Chief Justice of Nigeria who is under trial now, I was the first person on SaharaReporters to put out his account that he has money that he cannot explain. Do you know what happened when I did it? The EFCC issued a statement that I was wrong. Now, when it is politically expedient, he is underoing trial."

Are u saying EFCC was sentimental & nepotistic when Sahara reporters first informed them of onnoghen largesse?

More like they were being strategic to time his arrest when it would be most politically expedient.

Politics is not a tea party.
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by QuotaSystem: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2019
BedLam:
It's funny how you didn't mention Fulani herdsmen.

What a life.

The killer herdsmen are also terrorists so they're included.

Oya wipe your tears.
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by lexy2014: 9:59am On Jan 24, 2019
QuotaSystem:

More like they were being strategic to time his arrest when it would be most politically expedient.

Good. So it wasn't done in good faith or in d interest of d nation. Therefore d CJN is just a pawn on d political chessboard since he isn't a politician
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by Uptown7(m): 10:09am On Jan 24, 2019
NessaBoo:
The way PDP is supporting the CJN has buttressed the point that they love corruption, and more reason why they shouldn't be given a chance in hell to rule.

Look at them running from pillar to post to stop the trial, because they are beneficiaries of a corrupt judiciary.
We will get it right as a country if we the youths can do with these so called PDP/APC scams. I wholeheartedly support the political coalition "Oby Ezekwesili" is proposing, it's a step in the right direction.

2 Likes

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by QuotaSystem: 10:13am On Jan 24, 2019
lexy2014:

Good. So it wasn't done in good faith or in d interest of d nation. Therefore d CJN is just a pawn on d political chessboard since he isn't a politician

Not necessarily, an allegedly corrupt public officer (No. 1 judicial officer in the land) is under investigation/prosecution so how can that possibly not be in the interest of the nation?

If you say it's a joint interest (National/APC) then I might be inclined to agree with you based on the timing.
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by tjstardom(m): 10:29am On Jan 24, 2019
It's better late than never
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by lexy2014: 10:36am On Jan 24, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Not necessarily, an allegedly corrupt public officer (No. 1 judicial officer in the land) is under investigation/prosecution so how can that possibly not be in the interest of the nation?

If you say it's a joint interest (National/APC) then I might be inclined to agree with you based on the timing.

U said it urself

QuotaSystem:

How is this about national interest?
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by cyprex: 10:56am On Jan 24, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Only criminals gets scared when a Daniel is in court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by QuotaSystem: 11:18am On Jan 24, 2019
lexy2014:
How is this about national interest?

QuotaSystem:

Not necessarily, an allegedly corrupt public officer (No. 1 judicial officer in the land) is under investigation/prosecution, so how can that possibly not be in the interest of the nation?
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by Brightest04(m): 11:29am On Jan 24, 2019
Now the truth is coming out.Everyone of them knew the embattled CJN,Walter has questionable funds in his accounts, yet they're making him into a saint.

I wonder when Nigerians will stop supporting evil,hence, to make our country better

2 Likes

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by lexy2014: 11:31am On Jan 24, 2019
QuotaSystem:

D question isn't whether it is d number 1 judicial officer of d country. It could b anybody. D CJN being on trial just makes d issue more sensational. How do u relate d question of national interest to ur statement below which u say is d rationale behind d trial?

QuotaSystem:

If d rationale is wrong& selfish, then how is it national interest?
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by QuotaSystem: 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
lexy2014:

D question isn't whether it is d number 1 judicial officer of d country. It could b anybody. D CJN being on trial just makes d issue more sensational. How do u relate d question of national interest to ur statement below which u say is d rationale behind d trial?

If d rationale is wrong& selfish, then how is it national interest?

You chose to read the part that suits you lol. Like I said it's joint interest at worst.

No matter how you slice or dice it, investigating & prosecuting an allegedly corrupt top judicial public officer who has admitted wrongdoing ("forgot" to declare) is in Nigeria's best interest.

Take that to the bank.
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by CodeTemplar: 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
Afamed:

That's what we want so he can send both the supporters of the looters and those who have love for looting our national Treasury to the journey of no return
After sending maybe a thousand or ten thousand to their journey of great beyond in his fit of rage what happens to next 1 million loot loving minds waiting inline to loot the system? Why not truly strengthen the system to be fairer and more effective? Your opinion though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? / Joy Emodi Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today / President Buhari Casts His Vote At The APC National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.