Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore (23496 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by CodeTemplar: 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
sparko1:

Like you said, he wants to islamize Nigeria in his first term, now you have a different story, my friend shut up, if you know how good the country was in 1983, you won't open your mouth.
He has only slowed down his islamization drive in order to get reelected and finish the work. Why is the herdsmen attack pattern always read differently in Nigeria alone when it covers the whole sahara region.
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by CodeTemplar: 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
cyprex:

Only criminals gets scared when a Daniel is in court
Who is the Daniel here? I hope you aren't confusing a Pharaoh for a Daniel. For every pharaoh there is a Joseph and that's our current case.
Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by lexy2014: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
QuotaSystem:

You chose to read the part that suits you lol. Like I said it's joint interest at worst.

No matter how you slice or dice it, investigating & prosecuting an allegedly corrupt top judicial public officer who has admitted wrongdoing ("forgot" to declare) is in Nigeria's best interest.

Take that to the bank.

All correct

1 Like

Re: I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore by ODB2: 9:10am On Sep 28, 2019
Good.

Go and face sharia Tanko in your treason case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Iyorchia Ayu Collected ₦100m, ₦1bn From A Gov – Wike Alleges / APC 'walk for change' in Osun state..........................Update (Pictures) / Graphic Pic: Woman Got A Serious Bum Injury While She SQUAT On Toilet Water Clos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.