Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

About Loosing My Girl Friend - HELP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About Loosing My Girl Friend - HELP (584 Views)

Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend / I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind / Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Loosing My Girl Friend - HELP by avenger74(m): 3:53am On Jan 24, 2019
Help will surely come, I believe
Re: About Loosing My Girl Friend - HELP by Christty(f): 4:11am On Jan 24, 2019
This is serious. Are you high on drugs or are you drinking some stuffs. If yes, stop taking it and take things easy and stop having fun for sometime.
Re: About Loosing My Girl Friend - HELP by ubunja(m): 4:18am On Jan 24, 2019
Get the fvck out of here liar. Girls dig non-stop fvckerz. Don't come to us with that lame story of you losing women. Just don't.

2 Likes

Re: About Loosing My Girl Friend - HELP by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 24, 2019
avenger74:
I need some advise from fellow Nairaland, am having issue with my sexual life, its getting out of hand day by day. I have seen different doctors, and they keep telling me it has to do with the state of my mind. Last year I shared this info, and a doctor contacted me with a proposed solution, after paying so much, I ended up in same situation without workable solution.

I cannot stop after cumming. I have heard from my friends and other men that after cumming, this is counted as a round, which shows that after cumming twice, you count two rounds, and then you rest for another erection. my problem is after cumming, my erection continue without shrinking and that keep me going until I convinced myself that enough is enough.

In short to shut down my erection, I have to think outside the box, think of something to distract the act totally or when am pushed off.

This is my second relationship that is about breaking up due to my non stop act of sex, and to be honest, I really want to keep her.

pray to God lipsrsealed
Re: About Loosing My Girl Friend - HELP by Chepy: 4:21am On Jan 24, 2019
ubunja:
Get the fvck out of here liar. Girls dig non-stop fvckerz. Don't come to us with that lame story of you losing women. Just don't.
He wan show himself grin
Re: About Loosing My Girl Friend - HELP by madone: 5:16am On Jan 24, 2019
OP Waka I mean right now I'm actually using Two hands to give u Waka. Mtcheeeew liar. See now it's a female that replied u first that is to say they love it. Why spending time lying here
Re: About Loosing My Girl Friend - HELP by mhizdebbygold(f): 6:09am On Jan 24, 2019
I get it... Not all girls are sex freaks if the both of you are having sex and u both finally cum that's a round, u re supposed to take a break and odogwu is supposed to chill.....cos u continuing might cos ur lady pains down there and dat is a no no for me. Candid advice continue seeking medical advice or get a partner that loves it hot hot!
Re: About Loosing My Girl Friend - HELP by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 24, 2019
Guy shut up
Which kind mumu story be this.
Re: About Loosing My Girl Friend - HELP by DMerciful(m): 6:18am On Jan 24, 2019
Can't you see he is lying? Is like saying after eating a bucket of eba you're still hungry unless the food is taken from you. Obviously lying
mhizdebbygold:
I get it... Not all girls are sex freaks if the both of you are having sex and u both finally cum that's a round, u re supposed to take a break and odogwu is supposed to chill.....cos u continuing might cos ur lady pains down there and dat is a no no for me. Candid advice continue seeking medical advice or get a partner that loves it hot hot!

(1) (Reply)

25-year Old Nigerian Lady Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With 6 Children / Exercise and Wash Your Clothes With This Amazing eco-friendly Bicycle. (photos) / Saturday Poll: Dear Guys, Are You A Boobs Or An Ass Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.