Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race (27131 Views)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by akdjr(m): 8:28am On Jan 24, 2019
In all honesty, this woman can't even win his local government.
Re: Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by ameh99: 8:28am On Jan 24, 2019
So it has begun ... shocked
We already know what people like this always do when elections is close by; they always withdrew...
Re: Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by rijejotit: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2019
well things got real
Re: Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by mu2sa2: 8:31am On Jan 24, 2019
Obiezekwesili is eminently qualified to be president. But her own people betrayed her and would rather masturbate on a elderly fulani, Muslim northerner of dubious integrity. If her people deserted her, from where did she expect to get support? Good for her for reading the writing on the wall, but her new resolve to work for a coalition is belated for 2019, with the election just 26 days away. She knows that in Nigeria it is the masses that vote, not the elite or educated, and they vote based on sentiment, so the candidates "blowing grammar" are just having a good time but that won't win them votes. That's why Buhari aways wins across the North and his block vote there is still solidly intact. The way forward is for her to team up with like-minded people and maintain a formidable alternative to rapacious pdp and Apc in 2023 and beyond. Obj, Pmb, Atiku, Jerry Gana and all the other old school guys must be retired finally in 2023 by a credible alternative.
Re: Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 24, 2019
Nice one. Join the winning team. Your expertise is highly needed. I can't forget your tremendous inputs alongside okonjo iweala which led to the forgiveness of our debts and massive job creation which was unprecedented in the history of Nigeria. The ruling party has nothing to offer us except lies , blame game and propaganda. Welcome on board madam.
Re: Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 24, 2019
Weblady:
she was probably intimidated cry cry
MeanWhile guys, add me on Skype if you live outside Nigeria at: live:lustaqueen
Thanks cool

It's true oo...shébi men are always the reason women don't get to the top....they scare them off.
It's not that the women aren't though like the men to withstand the pressure and the men that stay and fight it through aren't intimidated by other men, their opponents encourage them like buhari-APC is encouraging the Atiku and the remaining aspirants

U are right****
Re: Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by iamgprince: 8:34am On Jan 24, 2019
If you think she did the right thing like and if otherwise share
Re: Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:35am On Jan 24, 2019
She know what she is doing...Political crincum cracum
Re: Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by CharleyBright(m): 8:35am On Jan 24, 2019
Newbiee:
When she went for a campaign the youth were shouting Sai Baba.
Sai Baba is a Goal abeg.
Let her try her luck 2023.

Same youths baba said were lazy and criminals.
Youths like you will never learn.
Even if Buhari rub your faces in shiit like he has been doing, you will all still stand up and shout Sai Baba.
Mumu youths.

The Nigerian youths are a lost Generation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by Amarabae(f): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2019
post=75057096:
She made a very good decision.
She has seen the handwriting on the wall.
Its a shame that most people from her region NEVER supported her from day one, but rather support a thief and criminal.

Only the blind people or people that enjoy lying to themselves that up till now do not know who the next president of Nigeria for the next 4 years will be....

Even the wise people know who the next Presidents of Nigeria for the next 12 years are, all by the special grace of God.
Thumbs up Madam Oby!
Cheers ma'm!
We love you too!

Re: Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by princemillla(m): 8:44am On Jan 24, 2019
Weblady:
Thanks cool

What ya selling
Re: Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by Afamed: 8:45am On Jan 24, 2019
deboysben:
At least one person that will divide the vote of East have withdrawn
Stop being clever by half. Non of you from the east has ever given her a chance, rather you are all ass licking another Atikulooting
Re: Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by Passionate888: 8:46am On Jan 24, 2019
LagosismyHome:

He "thief" many money , a whole bucket full ... doesn't have a case to answer in naija because we let criminals go and clap hand for them ..

but he has a case to answer In the USA for money laundering so cant travel there . If Atiku is innocent then i dare him to travel to the US
He has traveled to the US, hope he has proven his innocence to you?
Re: Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by bkool7(m): 8:47am On Jan 24, 2019
All these candidates should meet
Moghalu, Sowore, Duke, Hashim, Durotoye

Come out with two ppl we can support.
Though a little too late but the impact can be made now for a victory in 2023
Re: Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by Eaugusta(f): 8:50am On Jan 24, 2019
handie:
Oby just earned my full respect with this move. Truth is,
irrespective of how brilliant and noble
the other candidates and their ideas are,
right now, it's next to impossible to go
toe to toe with APC and PDP. What is
needed is a coalition of all these parties with an agreement to present one
candidate who all others will unselfishly
support(Olawepo Hashim or Sowore in
this case). Oby won't have been a bad
choice but honestly, the country ain't
ready for a female president(sorry feminists). With the youthful population
and an agressive social media campaign,
wresting power from these old dumb
leaders is achievable. I hope other
candidates can toe her path
You took the word outta my mouth, kuddos to her
Re: Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by Sadiq3051(m): 8:58am On Jan 24, 2019
Re: Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by ejimatic: 9:04am On Jan 24, 2019
Ezekiweseli Mogahlu....Sowore and others are political tourists in Nigeria.They cannot win in their wards let alone Nigeria.How many even know them in all the wards we have in Nigeria? Truth is 2019 to 2023 is the north second term....Yoruba and Igbo candidates are just money and time wasters
Re: Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:04am On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=Amarabae post=75057797][/quote]
Borrow us ya pinshure below Madam Nurse!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by sarkcess(m): 9:05am On Jan 24, 2019
I don't think so... She needed to make the decision now. I don't think it waa indecisiveness. The strategy is simple. Make enough noise and direct the attention to someone else. We can't all be president, but we all can make a difference

sinaj:
She would have at least fought to the end or was she threatened

She just ruined her presidential ambition coz no one would want to campaign for an indecisive person next time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by Ategberoson(m): 9:07am On Jan 24, 2019
A true leader don't back off even at the point of challenges

oby is just one unserious woman that needs political appointment. she's just like ffk

if she's indeed ready for politics, I believe she would have run for senate or contest as a Governor
Re: Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by gaskiyamagana: 9:17am On Jan 24, 2019
He withdrawn for Atikuloosing.
Re: Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by ashawopikin(m): 9:18am On Jan 24, 2019
She knows Nigeria is not ready for a female president, wise move
Re: Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by Codes151(m): 9:22am On Jan 24, 2019
After using BBOG to deceive GEJ and Nigerians. Smh
Re: Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by santopelele(m): 9:28am On Jan 24, 2019
Weblady:
Thanks cool
:-XWHAT ARE U SELLING?
Re: Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by privatix11: 9:49am On Jan 24, 2019
nice doings
Re: Nigerians React To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by Raxxye(m): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2019
You have earned my respect for this singular act, Ma. I wish the other candidates can toe this line and give-up to form a strong coalition so that we can vote out these two sides of a bad coin called APC/PDP!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde: I Will Retain APC Appointees Who Are Competent / APC Crisis: INEC In Dilemma Over Edo Primary / Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.