Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React (39119 Views)

Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React / Her Boss Grabs Her 2 Breasts Frm Behind Despite Saying No To His Proposal(video) / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React by Osa4556777: 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
See prove below

Re: 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React by Fraust40(m): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hmm
Re: 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
Its good to be slim.
Re: 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
vioment:
You do well chairman. Try harder over there. Nigeria is a dream killer, mediocre praisers, cult infested, evil thought filler, very dirty and combustion fume infested air space. The worst part is that we are not even trying to right our wrongs. The only thing that Nigeria has going for it is music and movies - whereby both of those are being challenged daily; our movies have nice story lines but either the sound, the lightning, the background music, is messing it up; but atleast they try; which is what a collective nigeria is not doing.

We have turned to loud mouths, heavy and minute to minute liars, fake egos, we dress clean in very dirty surroundings, tribalism is rampant, religious sidings are there, etc No respect for nigerians in nigeria. I still believe it can turn around but honestly it is a hopeless get rich quick place. Nigerians don't read books anymore outside of internet post. Get rich quick to oppress is what we prefer.
Re: 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React by davillian(m): 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
Just imagine me getting married to a 60yr old woman.
Hmmmm I would make write her will with my name on it.
Then proceed to Bleep her till she gets heart attack.
Re: 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React by oshaosha2014(m): 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
������� Idiot �������
enemyofprogress:
The mother still dey follow her children drag prick at her age mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React by peacengine(m): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
vioment:
[s]You do well chairman. Try harder over there. Nigeria is a dream killer, mediocre praisers, cult infested, evil thought filler, very dirty and combustion fume infested air space. The worst part is that we are not even trying to right our wrongs. The only thing that Nigeria has going for it is music and movies - whereby both of those are being challenged daily; our movies have nice story lines but either the sound, the lightning, the background music, is messing it up; but atleast they try; which is what a collective nigeria is not doing.

We have turned to loud mouths, heavy and minute to minute liars, fake egos, we dress clean in very dirty surroundings, tribalism is rampant, religious sidings are there, etc No respect for nigerians in nigeria. I still believe it can turn around but honestly it is a hopeless get rich quick place. Nigerians don't read books anymore outside of internet post. Get rich quick to oppress is what we prefer. [/s]

Trash talk for Lazy nigga
Re: 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
yanabasee:
Which kind old love be this??

But sha...... She need change oyel....e be like say the engine been don de rust.....
You need the 'oyel' pass, for your rusted brain.
Re: 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React by Tenn88: 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=IjebuWarrior post=75073762][/quote] abeg, make una leave my guy/girl alone grin. Wetin he/she do you now?
Re: 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React by oluphunmy(f): 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React by tfash96(m): 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
enemyofprogress:
prick na d salt of life 4 girls
Re: 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React by enemyofprogress: 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
oshaosha2014:
������� Idiot �������
Re: 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React by Ugosample(m): 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
enemyofprogress:

??

so a woman her age don't deserve some "manhandling" too?

She sure does
Re: 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React by Ugosample(m): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
vioment:
You do well chairman. Try harder over there. Nigeria is a dream killer, mediocre praisers, cult infested, evil thought filler, very dirty and combustion fume infested air space. The worst part is that we are not even trying to right our wrongs. The only thing that Nigeria has going for it is music and movies - whereby both of those are being challenged daily; our movies have nice story lines but either the sound, the lightning, the background music, is messing it up; but atleast they try; which is what a collective nigeria is not doing.

We have turned to loud mouths, heavy and minute to minute liars, fake egos, we dress clean in very dirty surroundings, tribalism is rampant, religious sidings are there, etc No respect for nigerians in nigeria. I still believe it can turn around but honestly it is a hopeless get rich quick place. Nigerians don't read books anymore outside of internet post. Get rich quick to oppress is what we prefer.

hmmm

how does this relate to the topic tho
Re: 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React by enemyofprogress: 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ugosample:

??

so a woman her age don't deserve some "manhandling" too?

She sure does
e be like sey she dey hungry you?
Re: 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React by Dollabiz: 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
i know that simi girl is old makeup covers it all
Re: 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React by vioment: 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
peacengine:

Trash talk for Lazy nigga

You suppose know. You wey be king of lazy.
Re: 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React by vioment: 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ugosample:

hmmm

how does this relate to the topic tho

It was actually a response to someone that quoted something. He probably took it out before i finished typing.
Re: 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React by Ayobami7(m): 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
我什么都
Re: 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React by Ugosample(m): 8:19am On Jan 25, 2019
enemyofprogress:
e be like sey she dey hungry you?

nope

not at all
Re: 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
yanabasee:
Which kind old love be this??

But sha...... She need change oyel....e be like say the engine been don de rust.....

Lol.....

You sound somewhat frustrated.... Abi na pri¡ck de hungry you??

You should dial Airforce1 up..... He's your match..
I'm not frustrated.
I'm glad you matched me with someone that is competent unlike you, shows that not every part of your brain is rusted. You still need that 'oyel' though.
Re: 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React by yanabasee(m): 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
chiefqueen:

I'm not frustrated.
I'm glad you matched me with someone that is competent unlike you, shows that not every part of your brain is rusted. You still need that 'oyel' though.

Ok..... Now you are taking it all personal.... I really need to excuse you!!! You should be on your way to yaba left...!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) / Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.