Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice (38860 Views)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Bonita101n2: 1:36am On Sep 05, 2015
I was formerly engaged to a very nice guy who luckily for me was very rich and also got a very good job while we were dating in an oil firm. Unfortunately it did not work out due to external factors (folks). After healing and all, I started to open up again and have and still meeting a lot of men, both rich and not so rich, bad and good etc.

My problem here is that maybe having dated someone that was very rich and also having met and meeting still very rich guy, I'm finding it difficult settling for less. I met this wonderful guy who I'm also attracted to but he is not very rich. Meanwhile, I do have another suitor or two who are extremely rich but I'm not so attracted to them and I know marriage, that attraction is important.

I really like this guy but then again, I start battling with the fact he is not so rich as the previous and the others and what people might say in me settling for less. Even one time he visited, while I was trying to talk to my brother about him, before I could finish, my brother had already said who is this guy that does not seem like he's rich.

It's now making have conflicting feelings and thoughts and I don't want to miss out on a good person but what if I force and maybe get attracted to those other rich suitors but my mind is more on the not so rich.

Please advise sincerely and judging. Thank you.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by nnachukz(m): 1:42am On Sep 05, 2015
Gold digger, go get a job. Remember to get one for your brother as well.

873 Likes 89 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 05, 2015
I'm sure you can work to earn money to achieve the lifestyle you want.

You never know what could happen to the rich guy you're not attracted to. He could lose his money then you'll have nothing.

A relationship should consist of both partners bringing something to the table. Go with the not so rich guy and work. That way you can eat your cake and have it.

167 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Bonita101n2: 1:49am On Sep 05, 2015
I knew there will be judgement. If I was a gold digger Mr nnachuks, I would not be here plus I am from a very well to do family duh! I am posting a dilemma, a lady with a lot of suitors and making the right decision so please go and rea through again and think well before spitting out garb.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by DankemzI(m): 1:49am On Sep 05, 2015
Are you a rich Fiancé
I know of a lady that contributed to her fiance financial status, still loyal and respectful!
The I got to know the car the hubby is driving was procured by her.... I was lipsrsealed

It's not about the guys financial capabilities, if he can feed himself, you, the kids. And settle any Emergency

Marry him, go build your family together. Stop looking for ready made! grin

146 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Bonita101n2: 1:50am On Sep 05, 2015
Thanks a lot @YourMain... would yield to your advice. I agree with you. I work in a very good company.

Thank you @DamkemzI, for your advice,

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by uzimi: 2:06am On Sep 05, 2015
Don't listen or look at your family or friends for making your choice on marriage, Pray to God for direction.

Marriage is everlasting institution, you are the only to either build or destroy your marriage and in there, you bear your cross alone.

But if o should tell you, the not so rich guy may be the best for your destiny it is not about riches but friendship and understanding.

Friendship is what builds LOVE and sustains marriage. So my dear marry your friend and enjoy your marriage not your boss.

Ultimately, talk to God for proper direction.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Antoinne: 2:39am On Sep 05, 2015
The only thing i see is "rich". undecided

167 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by ststyreal(f): 5:00am On Sep 05, 2015
My dear, follow ur heart and spirit. Forget riches, only God can guarantee its longetivity.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by ednut1(m): 8:06am On Sep 05, 2015
gold digger oshi.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Excellent7(m): 8:17am On Sep 05, 2015
@ OP
Honestly one thing I was able to deduce from your post is that you are poor.
Note poverty is not measured only in NGN and USD!
I did not mean this as an insult, and hope you do not see it as one.
I say it the way I see it.

201 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Adesiji77: 9:01am On Sep 05, 2015
"Olorunsogo" vs "Surulere" cool

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:
I was formerly engaged to a very nice guy who luckily for me was very rich and also got a very good job while we were dating in an oil firm. Unfortunately it did not work out due to external factors (folks). After healing and all, I started to open up again and have and still meeting a lot of men, both rich and not so rich, bad and good etc.

My problem here is that maybe having dated someone that was very rich and also having met and meeting still very rich guy, I'm finding it difficult settling for less. I met this wonderful guy who I'm also attracted to but he is not very rich. Meanwhile, I do have another suitor or two who are extremely rich but I'm not so attracted to them and I know marriage, that attraction is important.

I really like this guy but then again, I start battling with the fact he is not so rich as the previous and the others and what people might say in me settling for less. Even one time he visited, while I was trying to talk to my brother about him, before I could finish, my brother had already said who is this guy that does not seem like he's rich.

It's now making have conflicting feelings and thoughts and I don't want to miss out on a good person but what if I force and maybe get attracted to those other rich suitors but my mind is more on the not so rich.

Please advise sincerely and judging. Thank you.

you are a gold digger.i dare you and your brother who is jobless to quote me

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2015
I think you should place less emphasis on a man's status and more on his character my humble opinion is a man without good character and sound values cannot love you as you deserve that would depend on your own values too.

Poor is not synonymous with good character either. Most dudes who don't have much are humble for the time being anyway lol.
Among the rich and poor you will find good and bad men. Focus on men with character and values that are in sync with yours.

So if this upcoming guy has same values, a sound character you should definitely get to know him alongside the rich ones.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2015
No need to waste our time advising you. You are bent on dating and marrying only rich guys. So unfortunate your family is like you too. God forbids, your "rich" bf or husband runs into financial crisis in future, what will you do. ............leave him for another rich dude I guess

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Flashh: 10:17am On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:
I knew there will be judgement. If I was a gold digger Mr nnachuks, I would not be here plus I am from a very well to do family duh! I am posting a dilemma, a lady with a lot of suitors and making the right decision so please go and rea "read" through again and think well before spitting out garb.
We don't need a soothsayer to tell us you're lying and a full time gold-digger.

If it's "rich" now, you can type it completing without making mistake.

She even went ahead to say "She don't want to regret her decision not chasing a rich man". Ode.

You will only regret it, if you don't go find a job to do that would cure your joblessness.

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Ishilove: 10:19am On Sep 05, 2015
Bonita101n2:
Thanks a lot @YourMain... would yield to your advice. I agree with you. I work in a very good company.

Thank you @DamkemzI, for your advice,
Woman, God is still in the business of joining people together. Take it to God in prayer. If you go on a month's fasting for something as important as marriage, is it too much?

Start studying the bible and praying. Sister, the solution to your dilemma will be revealed to you.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Ishilove: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2015
ststyreal:
My dear, follow ur heart and spirit. Forget riches, only God can guarantee its longetivity.
Abeg she should not follow heart o. The heart is carnal and can mislead. Let her follow the promptings of the Spirit of God who will never mislead.

Op, your emphasis on wealth is blinding you to a lot of things. If that rich man today should run into financial crisis tomorrow, will you leave him?

At the same time, having a standard is not a bad thing; personally I believe in a lady marrying above her station in life, but still, just don't let the material wealth of a man blind you to the more important aspects.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Dottore: 10:27am On Sep 05, 2015
[size=15pt]I can only discover that you are a wretched gold digging rat. How much does your lazy and hopeless brother has and how has he impacted in the lives of other ladies he's been bleeping. Keep digging for gold. You would soon find ashes.
I wonder how this trash made front page[/size]

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by hijacke(m): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2015
wink

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by mrphysics(m): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2015
front page
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by ichidodo: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2015
All we can deduce from this post is "rich" "rich" "rich"....

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by dridowu: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2015
Go and find Mike Adenuga son to marry

33 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Sijo01(f): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2015
Sorry to ask lady, are you rich?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by butanepro(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2015
Seven cowries

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Dotmanroy(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2015
K
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2015
Oloshos trying to fix things...

Lie everywhere..

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by mcfynest(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2015
[quote][/quote]
Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by j4sure(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2015
you need to talk to God he has d ultimate solution

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 05, 2015
You need a deliverance period.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice by niceguy7(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2015
DankemzI:
Are you a rich Fiancé
I know of a lady that contributed to her fiance financial status, still loyal and respectful!
The I got to know the car the hubby is driving was procured by her.... I was lipsrsealed

It's not about the guys financial capabilities, if he can feed himself, you, the kids. And settle any Emergency

Marry him, go build your family together. Stop looking for ready made! grin
Lol...well said, that's the problem young ladies of today, looking for already made man.....

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Fiancée Is Extorting Me / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? / My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.