Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

I Only Rubbed My Manhood On Her Private Part,says 44 Year Old Man That Raped 7yr - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Only Rubbed My Manhood On Her Private Part,says 44 Year Old Man That Raped 7yr (365 Views)

I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood / Bbnaija Housemate Nelson Mistakenly Exposes His Manhood On Live TV (photo) / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Only Rubbed My Manhood On Her Private Part,says 44 Year Old Man That Raped 7yr by Happisunday: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2019
A 44-year-old man simply called, Promise, has confessed to sleeping “only five times” with a seven-year-old girl after he was caught in the act at Shell Road Area of Sapele, Delta State.

Promise, who was arrested Monday, when the mother of the girl reported to the Police, also confessed to having slept with other underage girls in the area.

“I have slept with other little girls in the area, but...Continue Reading on https://www.happigist.com/news/i-only-rubbed-my-manhood-on-her-private-part-says-44-year-old-man-that-raped-7-year-old-girl/

(1) (Reply)

She Is Not A Wife Materials Or You Are Having A Brain Tumour? / Public Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong - Video / My Heart Break Story And Why I Will Never Fall In Love Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.