Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood (65622 Views)

I Owe Nobody A Tight kitten, If You Can't Swim Then You Drown- Nigerian Lady Says / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by LINSAR: 10:37pm On May 19, 2022
Been a guest for a while but decided to open an account to share my predicament.

I am a grower. Whenever I'm erect,I'm only average in size. But whenever I'm flaccid,it looks like that of a toddler.
This isn't even a problem since the erect size is okay.

My problem:
I wish to learn how to swim.But the water makes the D to shrink.Now,swimming trunks are usually tight.Even ordinary clothes,water will make it stick to your body.
This will make my small water-shrunk D to be really visible.

Should I go swimming and ignore whatever shades,stares, embarrassment I may receive? or I should avoid all these and leave swimming?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by blazingblender(m): 10:42pm On May 19, 2022
grin grin grin
To avoid the disgrace wear agbada when swimming na

874 Likes 74 Shares

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by LINSAR: 10:43pm On May 19, 2022
blazingblender:
grin grin grin

Una don start grin

327 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by shilenji(m): 10:45pm On May 19, 2022
Do you swim in community river?? I don't think this should be a problem in a civilised environment. You fit put cucumber for there sha grin

188 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by PerfectStranger(m): 10:48pm On May 19, 2022
Op Dem say mk u dey wear agbada swim next time or you buy fake d**k pad wear for waist

205 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Josphine4good(f): 10:50pm On May 19, 2022
Please be proud of yourself at least you are alive and in good health, some men with big pen.Is are laying dead in the mortuary. My dear this life no balance.

482 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by DICKstractor: 10:55pm On May 19, 2022
undecided

Wear those swimming tight with foam at the front

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by blazingblender(m): 10:55pm On May 19, 2022
LINSAR:

Una don start grin
shey na advice you de find na

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by dawnomike(m): 10:55pm On May 19, 2022
LINSAR:
Been a guest for a while but decided to open an account to share my predicament.

I am a grower.Whenever I'm erect,I'm only average in size.But whenever I'm flaccid,it looks like that of a toddler.

My problem:
I wish to learn how to swim.But the water makes the D to shrink.Now,swimming trunks are usually tight.Even ordinary clothes,water will make it stick to your body.

Should I go swimming and ignore whatever shades,stares, embarrassment I may receive? or I should avoid all these and leave swimming?

There's really nothing for you to worry about... To avoid such worries, wear a brief underneath

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Dreadlock69(m): 11:02pm On May 19, 2022
I think say nah only me this thing do normals I been mermaid my guys they tell me this on a basics
One of my guy dun yarn this matter before say if him enter pool him dick go shrink.
Normals I be grower not shower ,so I took my bae to the pool,me and my guys follow go too ,after swimming for hours I look my dick look the girl how this thing go bellefull this bae this night " e be like say over cold dun catch me dick",but I know put mind for I still dey swim dey go .
Fast forward to night wey we Bleep around 1am nah she run self I think say nah me go run, she talk say she dun tire I wan kill am with Bleep my money no fit waste like that cause the anger wey I use Bleep am ehhh no be here ,later we come go baff together sleep.
I still collect two more Bleep before I discharge am nah golddigger she be she's all about hers and not single bit about me .

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by mymadam(m): 11:17pm On May 19, 2022
blazingblender:
grin grin grin
Wow, epic! Clap for yourself grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Stallionhorse: 11:21pm On May 19, 2022
Josphine4good:
Please be proud of yourself at least you are alive and in good health, some men with big pen.Is are laying dead in the mortuary. My dear this life no balance.
shut up.... Just shut the fvvvck up!! Don't give the poor boy hope , when all you crave for is big gbola... Tell him the truth small gbola have no place on the food chain..

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by PerfectStranger(m): 11:52pm On May 19, 2022
Stallionhorse:
shut up.... Just shut the fvvvck up!! Don't give the poor boy hope , when all you crave for is big gbola... Tell him the truth small gbola have no place on the food chain..

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by pointblank247(m): 2:02am On May 20, 2022
But most ladies already know that most Dicks shrink in the pool, this shouldn't bother you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Nobody: 2:10am On May 20, 2022
Y not seek medical advice if the size is a problem 2 u?besides there are lots of doctors that treat enlargement of organs since that's obviously ur problem but just don't take it to heart u aren't d only man that has it...if u can't take the stares then suspend it ur mental health comes first but op if na people forget them nobody is perfect jare!!.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Ballzproblemm: 2:32am On May 20, 2022
Stallionhorse:
omo you wicked. ,see as you just kill OP morale. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by CandyOps(m): 3:21am On May 20, 2022
Wear your trunks and also put on a beach short on it. For me, I work to cover up mine.. but i guess it could also work for you.

We all have our problems bro

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Jmichael1(m): 3:58am On May 20, 2022
Who big gbola epp?
omoh go 4 ur swiming ooh,E Get why.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by ChoCho54(f): 5:12am On May 20, 2022
DICKstractor:
undecided

Wear those swimming tight with foam at the front
Isn't that bikers shorts? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by IsellSmartTvs: 6:35am On May 20, 2022
Imagine,gbola problem b4 u sleep
Gbola problem as u wake,and u go still later go swim oooh.But u first Dey find verification undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Nobody: 7:21am On May 20, 2022
LINSAR:

I am a grower.Whenever I'm erect,I'm only average in size.But whenever I'm flaccid,it looks like that of a toddler.

My problem:

Yimmu... Even your erect size no go pass the length of my middle finger grin
See ehn Broski, me no kuku sigh, I dey proud of weytin Allah gimme..I fii just dey Waka naked if e possible, make people heads dey turn like " kileleyii"? grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Nobody: 7:23am On May 20, 2022
Josphine4good:
I luh this geh for this wink .. tell the opozor oh.. even the erect prick fii no even reach the length of that sausage hot dog. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Nobody: 7:28am On May 20, 2022
Stallionhorse:
cheesy yur very stewpid sir.. see ehn odogwu, small gbola can still do the needful.
Although, I sometimes wonder if the size of gbola matters to these Shiimas.. sheybi theirs is just to receive? undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by NotBeenPaid: 8:37am On May 20, 2022

A member up here is advising the OP to go swimming in agbada. Shebi OP tell you say him be Stingray?

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:50am On May 20, 2022
Wear rain coat next time

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Pussyassasin(m): 8:54am On May 20, 2022
Don't be shy grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by AishaDant(f): 8:55am On May 20, 2022
Op, you were created without any mistakes!
You should learn to accept and love yourself the way you are. What truly matters is what you think of yourself and not what others have to say about you!

I am a slim fulani girl and I have been attacked for being too slim but guess what? Coming from two slim parents and having a functioning brain, I have learned to love and adore myself - that includes my body, regardless of what others have to say.

If it makes it any better, why don't you wear two swimming pants instead of one?

Swimming is so much fun!
I used two weeks (daily) to learn how to swim.

It exercises your whole body and leaves you exhausted enough to have a great night's sleep.

Have fun and learn to accept yourself the way you are!

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Buffalo2(m): 9:54am On May 20, 2022
Go buy those small small bananas (not plantain o) and put one into ur swimming trunk. Problem solved. Don't thanks me oo abi what are friends for.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by FactBoyz: 9:57am On May 20, 2022
angry
Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by spydera: 9:58am On May 20, 2022
Oh dear...
When I saw this topic, I assumed you couldn't swim because the size of your joy Stick was too big that it forces you to drown like it is Thors hammer partnering with gravity to pull you into the water...

Only for me to read it and see the opposite.

If you want to swim next time, double the shorts or wear skirt.
Swimming skirt or wrapped (hollandaise)

Dont mention it...what are friends for.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood by Mumusaphire: 9:58am On May 20, 2022
blazingblender:
grin grin grin
and suit under d agbada sir

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady / Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.