Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do (6129 Views)

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / 8 Powerful Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating Others / Lady Calls Off Her Engagement After Her Fiance Told Her She Is Intimidating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Brayonn21: 10:05am On Sep 27, 2022
There is this my guy that is staying with me, whenever my girl visits that’s when he will gain erection and his prick will get erect being visible to my girl…
He is very bigger than me I’m just 5.8 inches while he is over 8 inches ….
I don’t just know how to address him because I can see he is seducing her and my girl likes staring at his bulge whenever he is erect
I fear she may fall for him and probably have sex with him
What can I do to increase my dvck size??
Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Beckham14: 10:10am On Sep 27, 2022
Another attention seeking mofo who registered today to drop LIES.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Brayonn21: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2022
Beckham14:

I’m not lying I just had to create a new account so as to hide my identity I can’t post it on my main account

6 Likes

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Beckham14: 10:18am On Sep 27, 2022
Brayonn21:

I’m not lying I just had to create a new account so as to hide my identity I can’t post it on my main account
Let's assume you're not lying...

If you can boldly ask a lady out, have sex with her and also accomodate your "Guy"

Are you expecting an advice from us?

16 Likes

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Brayonn21: 10:20am On Sep 27, 2022
Beckham14:
Let's assume you're not lying...

If you can boldly ask a lady out, have sex with her and also accomodate your "Guy"

Are you expecting an advice from us?
Like we don’t have sex in her presence when he is still around the room we just gist around sometimes he will be having erection
Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Beckham14: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2022
Brayonn21:

Like we don’t have sex in her presence when he is still around the room we just gist around sometimes he will be having erection
What is your reason for creating this thread?
Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Brayonn21: 10:23am On Sep 27, 2022
Beckham14:

I’m asking on what to do to curb this situation or I don’t know if my girl will fall for him and sex him later
Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Vinnie2000(m): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2022
Lolss...

Different Wahala for different Pple.. cheesy cheesy

OP, Up ur sex game and be Fcvkking ur GF well. She wont reason dat Guy's Dicck..

5 Likes

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Haakeem(m): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2022
Beckham14:

There is this my guy that is staying with
me, whenever my girl visits that’s when
he will gain erection and his prick will
get erect being visible to my girl…
He is very bigger than me I’m just 5.8
inches while he is over 8 inches ….
I don’t just know how to address him
because I can see he is seducing her
and my girl likes staring at his bulge
whenever he is erect
What can I do to increase my dvck
size??

Oga leave the guy alone.

1 Like

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Beckham14: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2022
Haakeem:

Oga leave the guy alone.
Be quiet. Thank you as you do so.

Brayonn21:

I’m asking on what to do to curb this situation or I don’t know if my girl will fall for him and sex him later

Bother yourself over something more beneficial....

You're an adult, handle the situation yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Manson1(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2022
Ur guy has already had s*x with her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Brayonn21: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2022
Manson1:
Ur guy has already had s*x with her

What makes you sure of this?
Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by OperationalVehi: 11:19am On Sep 27, 2022
You need to run a 3some with him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by kelspinall(m): 11:27am On Sep 27, 2022
if na you geh room tellam say anytime your bae arrive may he give una space..mumu guy shame no dey for em eye..na dis kind go lash your baby and act normal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2022
Brayonn21:
There is this my guy that is staying with me, whenever my girl visits that’s when he will gain erection and his prick will get erect being visible to my girl…
I don’t just know how to address him because I can see he is seducing her and my girl likes staring at his bulge whenever he is erect
I fear you may fall for him and probably have sex with him
The bolded got me laughing so hard grin grin grin grin
Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2022
Beckham14:
Very crazy dude grin

1 Like

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Beckham14: 11:47am On Sep 27, 2022
Haakeem:

Go get your self a job and stop wasting your time here in NL.

Useless cop.
Minister of employment and productivity wey still dey drink garri... grin

Daft unintelligent fellow.

3 Likes

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by gassbee: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
Am sure u dont know dat ur guy is already sleeping wit ur babe

3 Likes

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Brayonn21: 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
gassbee:
Am sure u dont know dat ur guy is already sleeping wit ur babe

Why do think so?
Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by etrange: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nairaland males: My girlfriend ate biscuits today, what do I do?

10 Likes

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by mayim(m): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
You are an adult, talk to him to cover up when your girl is around, he stays with you so the rules are yours to make, he might gaslight you and act like you are making a mountain out of a mole hill, but stand your ground, he will stop it. A lot of guys do this, they seduce your woman and flex when they are around and end up putting ideas in the head of your woman. you sound like u have a self esteem issue about your size however, that is not a good thing. NB: if your babe is not loyal, she will go ahead to Bleep him regardless, when or if that happens, don't take it too hard, its on her not on you. but yes, protecting your territory as a man is the right and normal thing to do, so go for it. cheers

3 Likes

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by sjx566: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Brayonn21:

Use the following & massage through every day;
*Mint oil
*Fenugreek oil
*Almond oil

1 Like

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Psych412(f): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
who falls in love because of Big gbola...rubbish post

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by BigYash: 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
If your girl falls for him because of preek. Then she was never your girl. Op no be you give yourself 2.5 preek o.. Its something nobody has control over.. If u go for enlargement, bros na low self esteem I see am to be... Send your guy away if you own the place.. Let him go and be having election on the street. Why your girl self go dey look the big preek? Let me tell u a secret.. That ur kind of girl en,even if ur guy na bang her with d big preek,she will definitely go and get it somewhere else to know how it feels like . So don't kill yourself so soon my gee. No pursue ur guy.. He fit loyal pass ur so call"my girl"

4 Likes

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Tegabadguy(m): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
Brayonn21:
go and taka maxman
Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by techWriter3: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Rickmann: 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
Brayonn21:

Who is this weak man?
Wait until he impregnates ur girl under ur roof..

1 Like

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by seunak2016: 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
Brayonn21:
you dey ment, why not stay alone or anytime your girlfriend visit tell your guy should leave you for meantime

1 Like

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by SenecaTheYonger: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
Brayonn21:

Both your friend and your girl friend are not good people. Just so you know. Any "friend" that does that is not a friend. And you're dating a prostitute, not a girl

1 Like

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by KingDash: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
Come let me show you mine babe
Psych412:
who falls in love because of Big gbola...rubbish post

1 Like

Re: My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do by Quicksilver14: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
There's nothing you can do, if she wants to leave you, she will.
Understand this and know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday / Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! / Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.