Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East (60708 Views)

Buhari, Amaechi Illegally Award Multi-Billion Maritime Contract To Medical Coy / Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by yinkus6750(m): 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
Why should that be difficult?
Is south east not suppose to benefit from the rail project?
Train has already reached Enugu from PH, its already in Kogi.
Makes it easier
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by kaen1317: 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
Build an airport in n every village in the SE and they will still not vote for u

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by kernel001: 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
MrAJQ:
The sincere president

A sincere man who aided Abacha loot.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by islandmoon: 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
Yeye People!!
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by molas02: 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
scam............pls run

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by able1993(m): 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
If you look in deeply to those words of his, insincerity are patiently loaded into it. It looks more dramatic than real. They are so used to denying promises....

Do you want to get motivated about life or you need some form of inspiration, advice or want to take decisive decisions about life, do you also want to learn about the contemporary great men and how they made it, business and academic strategies to succeed, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by chiedozie198100: 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
every other region has a rail line except the SS and SE, and you Buhari don't see that as a problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by GarriKoro(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
DrGoodman:
Believe Rotimi amechi at your own peril, Buharri hates the SE and has never promised them anything, Amechi is making a mockery of Igbos by promising what they can always deny after the election.

Atiku is our best bet.
You will fail

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by NairaMaster1(m): 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
mbaboy:
Sincere in what sense?

In Zombie sense.

Buhari will present "flag of banner" to their presidential candidates.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by danchi2019(m): 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
that is integrity.
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

A president saying he don’t know how to do it, now I know why Donald trump and Putin said those words
what did putin say?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by LZAA: 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
psucc:
This man is totally bereft of sense. If Amaechi created a problem for you on railway, what happened to the 2nd Niger bridge Osinbajo claimed you spent N2b on?
The same bridge BMC crew and obiano said they are working on oh?
Zombies should receive sense abeg
Cc immhotep deomelo strikethem cilicmarin Afonjaconehead pythonamaka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Abramgreen: 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
Here the president is down to earth.

Please,keep to your hearth the insults you heap on the President of the FRN.

Time you get cultured and civilized.

Nairaland Adm,time to stop the use of your forum carry out punishable offences such as verbal assault that this Nairalander has repeatedly commuted.

Note also he comes as many tongues even if he is the same mouth. He holds multiple a accounts dedicated to insulting the President.

Safe the decent public from his assaults.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Houstency(m): 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by InvertedHammer: 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
Racoon:

Can Buhari ever be a stateman for once? Why is this man also bigoted, parochial & inconsiderate? So the president cant agree with his minister & persuade the FEC to oblige him such a request or even use executive fiat.

Meanwhile, Buhari didn't seek FEC approval before asking to World Bank to concentrate their projects in the north, siting the Transport University in Daura or when Amaechi incorporated a railway that passes via his home town as a surprise package in his list of ministerial projects last year? Hypocrites!

Meanwhile, it's clear & still being well impressed to the SE region that Buhari does not have the region @ heart.Well Amaechi don't make any promise on his behalf because even your region famed "Ogini Cleanup" like your "PH monorail" project among other many APC promises are all scam.
/
Buhari can insult Igbo people as much as he likes.

If Igbo people support him even with glaring cases of nepotism , who is to be blamed?

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by TooMuchStuff: 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
overall90:
i don't understand

this same morafacker is building a railway line to Maradi in Niger republic.

His ancestral home. Buhari is never a Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Nature8(m): 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
DrGoodman:
Believe Rotimi amechi at your own peril, Buharri hates the SE and has never promised them anything, Amechi is making a mockery of Igbos by promising what they can always deny after the election.

Atiku is our best bet. cheesy
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by somziency: 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
Mediahelm:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/how-rotimi-amaechi-created-problem-for.html

See broad daylight scamming. Amaechi made the promise and not baba. He can confidently deny it.
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by sehisagro: 11:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
At Sehis Agro Resources, we are involved in the sales and formulation of poultry/ livestock feed, raw materials like soya meal, maize, gnc, pkc, wheat offal, bone meal, limestone, e.t.c, are also sold by us in wholesale or retail quantities.. We also formulate quality poultry feeds. Our broiler Starter and Finisher gives your birds 3kg in less than 7 weeks. Our layers mash increases egg productivity. We are located in Port Harcourt and you could contact us on 09022541225.
We currently formulate quality feeds for a number of farms within and outside Port Harcourt.
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by vioment: 12:12am On Jan 25, 2019
In a normal country or if nigeria was normal, shouldn't railways from freight to passenger train cars crisscross the whole country.

Something wey be say any real visionary leader for dun do tey tey.

Nna eh, nigeria is not wise at all. I am really worried about this hell hole.
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by marysboy: 12:26am On Jan 25, 2019
Oga buhari, your problem too much abeg. Just free this thing for atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Yankee101: 12:30am On Jan 25, 2019
This is what we call being thrown under the bus
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by bizhop01: 12:31am On Jan 25, 2019
OLD SCHOOL STYLE
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by ud4u: 12:37am On Jan 25, 2019
If a man deceive me once shame on him, if twice shame on me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by propsvila: 1:04am On Jan 25, 2019
A railway line to the North is useless what we need is east west railway line. It will help ease the tension in Lagos and also foster economic integration and propperity. Our Leaders no just get sense period.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Borderless: 1:14am On Jan 25, 2019
MrAJQ:
The sincere president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.