Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East (60709 Views)

Buhari, Amaechi Illegally Award Multi-Billion Maritime Contract To Medical Coy / Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Tex42(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2019
ebuk4real:
grin grin

APC and their scamming antics.... Well, I know the Easterners will use their tongue to count their teeth...
we've already counted our teeth and we know the numbers. APC has no place stake in our '5% vote"
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:32am On Jan 25, 2019
eodavids:

So you are satisfied with this parochial leadership of Buhari/APC as it relates to the people of southeastern Nigeria?

Buhari approved and is building rail line to Maradi-Niger Republic as a priority; while telling the Igbos to their face that the pledge APC made to them of "linking" them with a passing rail line was a mistake made ultra-viresly by an unauthorized minister.

You are comfortable with this as a whole, aren't you?

How many votes did you give him in 2015 and how many will you give him now - apart from the incessant insults and hatred you reserve for him?
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Cantonese: 9:53am On Jan 25, 2019
Mediahelm:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/how-rotimi-amaechi-created-problem-for.html

A rail line going through Daura in Katsina to Niger republic. A refinery being built at the same time with oil coming from the oil producing areas in the south to make the refineries work.
Clearly the Igbos can see that their sure bet remains PDP. Even Okorocha, the self acclaimed face of APC in the south east has seen hell in the APC.
APC is a party of liars and deveivers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:57am On Jan 25, 2019
Racoon:

Can Buhari ever be a stateman for once? Why is this man always bigoted, parochial & inconsiderate? So the president cant agree with his minister and even persuade the FEC to oblige him such a request or even use his executive fiat?

Meanwhile, Buhari didn't seek FEC approval before asking the World Bank to concentrate their projects in the north, siting the Transport University in Daura or when Amaechi incorporated a railway that passes via his home town as a surprise package in his list of ministerial projects last year? Hypocrites!

Meanwhile, it's clear & still being well impressed to the SE region that Buhari does not have the region @ heart.Well Amaechi don't make any promise on his behalf because even the Buhari govt famed "Ogoniland Cleanup" in your own state/region as well as your own "PH monorail" project among the other many promises of the APC promises were all scam.
This can only be pretensively surprising to some deluded and ignominious gullibles like you and not we the undistracted Biafrans who knows the realities from inception. Is it now clear to you that one Nigeria is a fraud? there's nothing wrong to construct a rail way from Lagos to Daura but East to the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by BigBizzy(m): 10:03am On Jan 25, 2019
una don see am Na
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by sogodihno: 10:25am On Jan 25, 2019
Parollawd:

You just Dae type rubbish.. Lmfao
I'm not igbo
I'm south south but I know that Atiku is getting least 40% in the sw
If only obi can pull a crowd in Lagos when he ain't even campaigning
Then expect fire

I think u shud say 80%, u think the 6 APC governors in SW are for decoration abi, e go shock u
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2019
WHY YOU RUN AWAY FROM THIS SWEET THREAD NAH?

I HEARD YOU SAY YOU ARE IGBO, HOW COME YOUR MESSIAH -JUBRIL- NO WANT CONSTRUCT RAILWAY FOR YOUR PEOPLE EVEN AFTER CONSTRUCTING FOR HIS ANCESTRAL HOME IN MARADI, NIGER REPUBLIC?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

UNA EYES GO SOON CLEAR!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2019
sogodihno:

I think u shud say 80%, u think the 6 APC governors in SW are for decoration abi, e go shock u

^^^

TYPICAL ZOOGERIAN BANKING ON RIGGING OF ELECTIONS.
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by ezkimow(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
Boyooosa:

so, i should carry cane, move to villa and beat them ba? Or join u and start wailing, are we from the same womb?
the truth is our approach to issues differ even if we share the same mindset some of the times.
As an intelligent person i expected to be, u should be able to determine there is foul there , either from the boss or the omo ise or better still, both.
let me break it down; Amaechi that i know may have sweet-tongued their targets more than capabilities during campaigns or visitation as a typical nigerian politician. In which you dont expect the boss to come out objectively and says 'Amaechi has lied to you guys' except if u r not thinking. Since we know the truth, the best to do is to move on instead of arguing with the air but as well hold them responsible for the values we expect from them; Political Will to do the right thing and sincerity which i mentioned in my earlier post.
Let me shock you, im not going to vote for someone im doubting his competence nor your glorified candidate (the 'two evils'). I prefer to vote for one of the unpopular candidates and for now, Mogh... on mind!

See yourself, did I sell any candidate to you. Chai
You have the right to vote for whom ever you find worthy of your vote but when you see black next time call it black and don't say it looks like grey
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by sogodihno: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

^^^

TYPICAL ZOOGERIAN BANKING ON RIGGING OF ELECTIONS.

my fellow Zoogerian if e pain u, hit ur head on d wall, Atiku is not entering Aso rock,get that into ur flat head
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Boyooosa(m): 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
ezkimow:

See yourself, did I sell any candidate to you. Chai
You have the right to vote for whom ever you find worthy of your vote but when you see black next time call it black and don't say it looks like grey
Grateful for the advice. But mind you, I never for once minced my words nor shield the truth (read tru my first post very well) you will find out that I was charging pmb to political will to do things rightly and with sincerity and not shielding any one of them. I was trying to mention that even if Amaechi has already given them false hope without considering the process of achieving the promises, buhari being the boss and who is now aware of the promises should be able to amend the situation and do the needful if he truly has integrity and the political will as claimed.
I hope this clears the air!
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by eodavids(m): 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

How many votes did you give him in 2015 and how many will you give him now - apart from the incessant insults and hatred you reserve for him?

Is that how Democracy work?

Isn't Buhari the president of all Nigerians, irrespective of the votes?

You are biased. You're another nepotistic human being. Nigeria will remain backward if people like you have the say/way.
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:17am On Jan 26, 2019
eodavids:

Is that how Democracy work?

Isn't Buhari the president of all Nigerians, irrespective of the votes?

You are biased. You're another nepotistic human being. Nigeria will remain backward if people like you have the say/way.

Go and look into a mirror; you will see yourselves.
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by eodavids(m): 10:08am On Jan 26, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Go and look into a mirror; you will see yourselves.

And you?

You won't see yourself in the mirror when you look. Isn't it?
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by rock003: 10:18am On Jan 26, 2019
MrAJQ:
The sincere president

I know you will have enough personal experience to give me an answer to these questions.

1. Please, how does it feel to act dumb and stupid?

2. What does it feel like to be a useful idiot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.