Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East (60710 Views)

Buhari, Amaechi Illegally Award Multi-Billion Maritime Contract To Medical Coy / Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Borderless: 1:14am On Jan 25, 2019
MrAJQ:
The sincere president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by oruma19: 1:18am On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari is the most honest politician in Nigeria. Let us help him preserve his integrity by voting for atiku. He says he cant do shit for south east, cant u pple umderstand?
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by DerideGull(m): 1:33am On Jan 25, 2019
Mediahelm:

President Muhammadu Buhari has disclosed that the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, created a serious problem for him when he pledged to construct a railway linking the South-East zone to the Northern part of Nigeria.

Buhari made the disclosure during the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign in Enugu, on Thursday.

He lamented that fulfilling the promise Amaechi made would be difficult.

Buhari, however, said he would try his best to convince the Federal Executive Council members to approve the project.

He said: “Amaechi has made you people a promise and I don’t know how to fulfil it. But I can see how I will fulfil it by getting the Federal Executive Council members to approve it.”

The president said the promise Amaechi made was not presented to the FEC, adding that it would have been proper to get approval from FEC before making it open.

Buhari also thanked the people of the zone for trooping out for his campaign, adding that they should always have faith in Nigeria as they did not have any other country.

He said: “We all must join hands to build a stronger country as we do not have any other country.”

The president reminded the people that his government was determined to fix infrastructure in the country, adding that “if we get the roads done, get the rail lines done, and get other infrastructure done, we will be making progress.”

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/how-rotimi-amaechi-created-problem-for.html

This showed that Muhammed Buhari is as dumb as an ass. During the 1966/67 pogrom in northern region of Nigeria, the most corps of eastern were transported by to Enugu, Umuahia, Aba and Port Harcourt through the railway line the ran from Port Harcourt to Kaduna. What railway that links Southeast zone to Northern zone is the dumbass on about?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Borderless: 2:13am On Jan 25, 2019
sogodihno:

Of course, Atiku is ur best bet, vote for Atiku, Likewise Buhari is our best bet in SW, and we will vote for him, u know where it get irritating is u ipob pigs telling us how and who to vote for, and getting emotional about it, it is really irritating, U guys should vote for ur Atiku and leave us to vote for our Buhari, by FeBuhary, everyone eyes go clear.

All I know is SW is voting for Buhari and we are all moving to the next level, let me see the foolish APC governor that will not deliver his state to Buhari.

Sai baba till 2023
Osinbajo till 2031

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Borderless: 2:16am On Jan 25, 2019
kernel001:

A sincere man who aided Abacha loot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by IloveToMess: 2:24am On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari is a dead fool walking....
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Borderless: 2:34am On Jan 25, 2019
oruma19:
Buhari is the most honest politician in Nigeria. Let us help him preserve his integrity by voting for atiku. He says he cant do shit for south east, cant u pple umderstand?

Didn’t they promise the 5%ers 2023 presidency ni?

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by hundredrivas(m): 3:06am On Jan 25, 2019
It is like buhari does not reason before he talks, did he really say that? South south, south east produces crude oil that feeds the whole of nigeria and he feels they do not deserve the best roads or railway line. This man has no business being a president at all i blame tinubu that gave you chance to run for Apc. BULLSHIT

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by israelmao(m): 3:46am On Jan 25, 2019
Those who still follow these people are not only blind physically they also mentally blind.
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Seetto: 4:20am On Jan 25, 2019
This man is too sincere, they should wait for gej to do that for them, surely I know atiku will never never construct anything physical project , that na chop I chop I government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 25, 2019
.....imagine the bull crap!... this is the basic REASON the PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE IS ESSENTIAL TO ASSERT FACT FROM FICTION!

#TAKE UP THE DEBATE CHALLENGE!

#LETS HEAR FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH!

#ENOUGH OF NONSENSE!
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:55am On Jan 25, 2019
[s]
sogodihno:

Of course, Atiku is ur best bet, vote for Atiku, Likewise Buhari is our best bet in SW, and we will vote for him, u know where it get irritating is u ipob pigs telling us how and who to vote for, and getting emotional about it, it is really irritating, U guys should vote for ur Atiku and leave us to vote for our Buhari, by FeBuhary, everyone eyes go clear.

All I know is SW is voting for Buhari and we are all moving to the next level, let me see the foolish APC governor that will not deliver his state to Buhari.

Sai baba till 2023
Osinbajo till 2031

[/s]
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by RTSC: 5:46am On Jan 25, 2019
Atleast,nobody will accuse igbos of unnecessary bigotry by not voting for buhari.

Even the dumbest fellow on nairaland can see that buhari does not serve our interests.
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by ezkimow(m): 5:52am On Jan 25, 2019
Boyooosa:
Uhnnn... Amaechi believed it is possible but wasn't conscious of the process.
Well, we v heard the excuse but the reality is your political/sincere will sir. Very important!

Nigga are you for real ? A former governor isn't conscious of the processes involved in the FEC where they meet every Wednesday? Hmmm ppl like u are the reason Buhari thinks he is doing Nigerians a favor by being their president, not knowing he Is messing up big time
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Boyooosa(m): 6:21am On Jan 25, 2019
ezkimow:

Nigga are you for real ? A former governor isn't conscious of the processes involved in the FEC where they meet every Wednesday? Hmmm ppl like u are the reason Buhari thinks he is doing Nigerians a favor by being their president, not knowing he Is messing up big time
so, i should carry cane, move to villa and beat them ba? Or join u and start wailing, are we from the same womb?
the truth is our approach to issues differ even if we share the same mindset some of the times.
As an intelligent person i expected to be, u should be able to determine there is foul there , either from the boss or the omo ise or better still, both.
let me break it down; Amaechi that i know may have sweet-tongued their targets more than capabilities during campaigns or visitation as a typical nigerian politician. In which you dont expect the boss to come out objectively and says 'Amaechi has lied to you guys' except if u r not thinking. Since we know the truth, the best to do is to move on instead of arguing with the air but as well hold them responsible for the values we expect from them; Political Will to do the right thing and sincerity which i mentioned in my earlier post.
Let me shock you, im not going to vote for someone im doubting his competence nor your glorified candidate (the 'two evils'). I prefer to vote for one of the unpopular candidates and for now, Mogh... on mind!
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by toprealman: 6:31am On Jan 25, 2019
Racoon:

Can Buhari ever be a stateman for once? Why is this man also bigoted, parochial & inconsiderate? So the president cant agree with his minister & persuade the FEC to oblige him such a request or even use executive fiat.

Meanwhile, Buhari didn't seek FEC approval before asking to World Bank to concentrate their projects in the north, siting the Transport University in Daura or when Amaechi incorporated a railway that passes via his home town as a surprise package in his list of ministerial projects last year? Hypocrites!

Meanwhile, it's clear & still being well impressed to the SE region that Buhari does not have the region @ heart.Well Amaechi don't make any promise on his behalf because even your region famed "Ogini Cleanup" like your "PH monorail" project among other many APC promises are all scam.
When you hand over "a flag of banner" to a political aspirant, how can we expect to get jam from an empty water satchet?
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 6:51am On Jan 25, 2019
Contradictory Zombie party..
Meanwhile, ladies and Gentlemen if you want your hair and beard to grow to an enviable hight, check my signature.. You will see a positive result after two-three weeks of application..A trial will convince you!
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Goddex: 6:58am On Jan 25, 2019
Useless people in Aso Rock
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:16am On Jan 25, 2019
It seems whatever he does PMB can never win because of their hatred: if he kept quiet and failed to deliver, they will blast; now that he came clean about the pledge but still promised to do something about it, they are still blasting him - he simply.

Yet even without promising them and thing for their measly 5% votes; he had still been improving their infrastructure far more than when their own bloda GEJ had the opportunity and well above the entire PDP years - very vindictive ppl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Parollawd(m): 7:32am On Jan 25, 2019
sogodihno:

Sai baba till 2023
Osinbajo till 2031

You just Dae type rubbish.. Lmfao
I'm not igbo
I'm south south but I know that Atiku is getting least 40% in the sw
If only obi can pull a crowd in Lagos when he ain't even campaigning
Then expect fire
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Butoneday2(m): 7:51am On Jan 25, 2019
This is just the beginning? After Amaechi follow by Akpabio, Oshiomole and Tinubu. Like for AtikuObi share for BuhariOsinbajo

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 25, 2019
from 50k to 30k now to 27k

we aee in for a long ting

VOTE FOR BUHARI @ YOUR OWN PERIL

INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT NOW 70K

ANODA MODE OF KILLING EVRRYBODY INSIDE THE COUNTRY. HUNGER,JOBLESSNESS, DEPRESSION.
WILL DO U ALL SHEGE
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by eodavids(m): 8:42am On Jan 25, 2019
MrAJQ:
The sincere president

Yeah!

Very sincere here to the southeasters. They should better adjust their minds to the fact that no rail road is going to be connecting the region in this regime.

This Buhari is truly sincere. Even on campaign, he did not mince word, but told Ndigbo that a promise his government made in the first term hasn't not been fulfilled in this first term cannot be hopped on in second term....

Sure, a sincere president. But wickedly sincere, isn't it?
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by bigiyaro(m): 8:48am On Jan 25, 2019
hehehe, confused people.
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by mechanics(m): 8:50am On Jan 25, 2019
Yes o.
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:03am On Jan 25, 2019
overall90:
i don't understand

this same morafacker is building a railway line to Maradi in Niger republic.

With Niger Delta money... ITS WELL oooo
Re: Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East by eodavids(m): 9:23am On Jan 25, 2019
ItsMeAboki:
It seems whatever he does PMB can never win because of their hatred: if he kept quiet and failed to deliver, they will blast; now that he came clean about the pledge but still promised to do something about it, they are still blasting him - he simply.

Yet even without promising them and thing for their measly 5% votes; he had still been improving their infrastructure far more than when their own bloda GEJ had the opportunity and well above the entire PDP years - very vindictive ppl.

So you are satisfied with this parochial leadership of Buhari/APC as it relates to the people of southeastern Nigeria?

Buhari approved and is building rail line to Maradi-Niger Republic as a priority; while telling the Igbos to their face that the pledge APC made to them of "linking" them with a passing rail line was a mistake made ultra-viresly by an unauthorized minister.

You are comfortable with this as a whole, aren't you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.