Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

What’s Wrong With Me?all My Exes Get Married After Dumping Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s Wrong With Me?all My Exes Get Married After Dumping Me (1243 Views)

Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] / Priscilla Orafu Married After Nude Photos Scandal (Wedding Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s Wrong With Me?all My Exes Get Married After Dumping Me by Samuelgr8: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hello ma,

I am 38 years old and I am scared that something is wrong with me. I am scared that I may never find someone to love me enough to marry me. My last relationship lasted two years and I was really certain that this was going to be the one that would lead to marriage. Alas,we broke up just four months ago and guess what,this guy that I was dating for twp years and broke up with four months ago,is already getting married to someone next month.

This is the reason I am beginning to think that the problem is with me and I need counsel and prayers. It has become the norm now. Every guy that I date will give me the impression that I am the one. I am wife material,that I can say. I can cook,I am beautiful,I have a good job,I am a fairly good Christian (because I don’t want to boast). I clean,home maker,etc. I even love the guy’s family to the extent of buying them gifts.

Before my last relationship,I was with a guy for eight months,we broke up and the next month,this guy got married to someone else. The guy before that one,we were together for three years and two months,we broke up and under six months,he got married too another person. I do not know what is going on but I cannot continue like this.

I keep celibate in some relationships,some I don’t. Its like no matter what I do,I am not the marriageable type.This last relationship was very painful......

https://livelystones.com.ng/whats-wrong-with-meall-my-exes-get-married-after-dumping-me/
Re: What’s Wrong With Me?all My Exes Get Married After Dumping Me by crixlight2(m): 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
Believe in God and he will perfect everything that concerns you and beside check your character very well , if you think you should work on your character... I pray this year will be your year.....
Re: What’s Wrong With Me?all My Exes Get Married After Dumping Me by Chrisbeks: 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
Were they not supposed to get married anymore because they broke up with you?
Re: What’s Wrong With Me?all My Exes Get Married After Dumping Me by bdchange(m): 4:14am On Jan 25, 2019
I don't get something here, how can you break up with someone you have dated for 8 months and he gets married the next month? That only shows he was dating someone else while with you. Infact most of those guys were dating behind you but you never knew. How can a lady have those qualities you mentioned above and I won't marry her? Except she has irritating attitude that I can't cope with.. That's it..
Re: What’s Wrong With Me?all My Exes Get Married After Dumping Me by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 25, 2019
The answer is obvious, op is a pick me chick
Re: What’s Wrong With Me?all My Exes Get Married After Dumping Me by lovelybugs(f): 9:45am On Jan 25, 2019
Your problem isn't the fact that the guys get married your problem is the fact that you give off some desperation.
It shows even in your write up.
Also it seems that you keep going for a certain type of guy. I'll advice you to try to change that.
Don't be too desperate for marriage, some guys are predators, they smell desperation and use it to their advantage. All those guys were most probably cheating on you.
You might have seen it but I have a feeling you overlooked it in your quest to get married.
My advice: stop being so desperate for marriage least you end up in a marriage/relationship what will leave you scarred for life. As from today remove your mind from that topic. Focus on being the best version of you.
Focus on your career. Build your confidence.
You're worth more than just a wife
Start building your own legacy and I assure you responsible guys who know what they want and are ready to settle down will come looking for you.
Adios tongue
Re: What’s Wrong With Me?all My Exes Get Married After Dumping Me by Lisom: 11:51am On Jan 25, 2019
I know it may sound a bit clisheque, but when you meet the right person, you will understand why it didn’t work out with your ex-boyfriends. I’m sure you are amazing girl and you need to remember it as well. And the fact of having husband doesn’t define who you are, with him of without, you are magnificent. Always keep this in mindsmiley I met my husband at work for https://au.edubirdie.com/do-my-homework-for-money, I could have never expected it.
Re: What’s Wrong With Me?all My Exes Get Married After Dumping Me by Beke2020: 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
Hàaaa shocked
funmisticqueen:
The answer is obvious, op is a pick me chick

(1) (Reply)

One Major Cause Of Breakups We Often Neglect / Inmessaga Saga ! / Lady Pant Stolen While Fu*cking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.