Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed (30324 Views)

Toyin Abraham Slams An Online Beggar / Ubi Franklin Slams Rude Online Beggar / Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by IMASTEX: 7:21am On Jan 25, 2019
It is becoming an easy way to make money for some person

1 Like

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 25, 2019
Faca44555:
See prove below

Devil go and enrich your brothers,sisters, relatives ,father and mother before coming here.

3 Likes

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by summerflame(m): 7:25am On Jan 25, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Wherever corruption is mentioned, especially on the international scale, concerning Nigerians, one man’s name is sure to pop up, from the US Senate to the Italian investigation of the Malabu Scandal, even back at home to the PTDF - Mr Atiku Abubakar, PDP’s Presidential candidates

Hope your Zombie demented master ain’t corrupt?.

All you children of hate should wait till February 16 to send u all back to your cave in Daura and I hope most of you won’t commit suicide by then ?

Atikukating obideiently all the way to ASO VILLA by May 29

2 Likes

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by martineverest(m): 7:27am On Jan 25, 2019
well said...some will even beg for money and when given the money,they will use it to buy phone or something meaningless.....but like what the Nigerians footballer and his family,Ede sodje did with the money his NGO was given to help victims
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by INFOBIZ3: 7:28am On Jan 25, 2019
Dididrumz:

Brosssss..... Na wah ohh. Even though you might be sincare, Yahoo boys don spoil am for you ohh, e go hard o believe

Hmmm.. God will make a way..

1 Like

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by martineverest(m): 7:28am On Jan 25, 2019
TeamDoctor:
Hanty u for still give am 1k last last abeg na... de money fit save em life..

Just imagine how low and impoverished buhari has reduced Nigeria and her citizens.

click Like if you are in support of the back to daura movement.... share if u believe in 4+4
where did she get money to buy data to get online?

3 Likes

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:29am On Jan 25, 2019
See as the bleble808 go disgrace herself nationally and internationally.

She had better delete her account, it is on the internet forever

MODIFIED : She don go delete her account. Hihihihi grin grin grin grin

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by martineverest(m): 7:31am On Jan 25, 2019
easynetsms:
Gbam... The way Nigerians are begging on social media is quite alarming. Some cn beg u for airtime so dey will call their girlfriend ...

Check my signature for cheap internet data ... 100% legit

reason why I don't even bother giving at all.....I will only give if I see their situations personally..the main question is how did she get mm one for data to login to her Instagram account?

it could be she's is looking for money to buy the latest Brazilian hair

1 Like

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 7:32am On Jan 25, 2019
She told her a bitter truth and wasn't rude at it
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by tareigns(m): 7:32am On Jan 25, 2019
Hanty u for still give am 1k last last abeg na... de money fit save em life..

Just imagine how low and impoverished buhari has reduced Nigeria and her citizens.

click Like if you are in support of the back to daura movement....
The mentality of the so called Average Nigerian youth. SMH

2 Likes

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by TeamDoctor: 7:33am On Jan 25, 2019
martineverest:
where did she get money to buy data to get online ?

Lol omo you mean oboli is a broke ass celebrity.... nawao
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by martineverest(m): 7:34am On Jan 25, 2019
Haymaykar:
all these online beggars I don't even understand them self....abeg who will give me #10000 here...(am just joking ohhhh...not serious)undecidedcoolcool..
and if someone request for Ur account to transfer the money to u,u won't hesitate as the joke will now be serious

1 Like

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Idontenjoybants(f): 7:37am On Jan 25, 2019
;Dbut after all the story she still deserves to give the girl the 1k ;Dbut after all the story she still deserves to give the girl the 1k
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Ikem11(m): 7:37am On Jan 25, 2019
GOFRONT:
We dont even know the difference between Real beggers and their fake ones..

Any begger that beg u something isn't fake... No rich person can come online and beg u

Have the mind to give when u have excess

5 Likes

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by batstan(m): 7:37am On Jan 25, 2019
post=75087612:

Very!
angry
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by foreshore(m): 7:37am On Jan 25, 2019
FlirtyGist:
Actress Omoni Oboli has issued an advice to an online beggar who crept into her page to beg for money so she could feed.

What Omoni Oboli said to an online beggar who begged for 1k to feed

The online beggar wrote:

The above response not being enough, Omoni Oboli took a screenshot of the lady’s message and posted it on her page with the below caption;

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/what-omoni-oboli-said-to-an-online-beggar-who-begged-for-1k-to-feed

Begging is the lifestyle of some people
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by googlepikins: 7:38am On Jan 25, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Wherever corruption is mentioned, especially on the international scale, concerning Nigerians, one man’s name is sure to pop up, from the US Senate to the Italian investigation of the Malabu Scandal, even back at home to the PTDF - Mr Atiku Abubakar, PDP’s Presidential candidates
when dangerous terrorists are mention in the world boko haram is mentioned and guess who created and sponsors them with $$millions of dollars to buy weapons, BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by LINTUNE(m): 7:41am On Jan 25, 2019
Even if u want to beg, u can't ask for a tangible amount, imagine 1k..to do what.. I know how much I spend on data alone every month.. This is sad kiss
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by martineverest(m): 7:53am On Jan 25, 2019
TeamDoctor:

Lol omo you mean oboli is a broke ass celebrity.... nawao
Ur IQ is zero.....learn to comprehend

2 Likes

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 25, 2019
uhmmm
TRUE WORD
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by blackgold2018(m): 7:59am On Jan 25, 2019
The begger was wrong and has no dignity but the lady would have covered the girls identity. What will she gain by exposing the girls identity.

As for me both the begger and the lady are MAD.
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by femi4: 8:11am On Jan 25, 2019
GOFRONT:
We dont even know the difference between Real beggers and their fake ones..
real beggars are shy, fake beggars are proud, insultive and confident
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Hoodbilonia: 8:13am On Jan 25, 2019
hahahaha
i help no one
dont even think abt knocking my door glass for alms
fuc u
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Fhowe: 8:25am On Jan 25, 2019
Well said ,they are so much on nairaland this days too ,when we see such a message on our wall we should respond sharply but when we see it all the time we don’t even know who needs help or not anyways I watched a documentary and some beggars make money more than some banks some even have houses , one particular one in a Walmart parking after begging entered into a Benz and drove home

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) / Kimani Dazzles In New Photos / Rihanna Officially Becomes A Billionaire - Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.