Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed (30328 Views)

Toyin Abraham Slams An Online Beggar / Ubi Franklin Slams Rude Online Beggar / Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by JeffreyJames(m): 8:27am On Jan 25, 2019
ednut1:
The yeye giveaways some celebs do encourages begging

Exactly. That was the genesis of the whole problem. Giveaways everywhere.
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by TeamDoctor: 8:28am On Jan 25, 2019
martineverest:
Ur IQ is zero.....learn to comprehend

If my iQ is zero then you ur self ur mental alertness is farbelow that of Greenwich ape... slowpoke idiot... always insulting people far more better than ur ancestors
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by HZNjnr(m): 8:29am On Jan 25, 2019
All these epistles for just 1k request?

At the end of the day, did u meet the need of the "beggar" as you termed it?

Stingy idiot.

Let someone send the account number of the person requesting, let me transfer 5k to him or her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by jaytee01(m): 8:33am On Jan 25, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Wherever corruption is mentioned, especially on the international scale, concerning Nigerians, one man’s name is sure to pop up, from the US Senate to the Italian investigation of the Malabu Scandal, even back at home to the PTDF - Mr Atiku Abubakar, PDP’s Presidential candidates
Have you taken your medicine lately?
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by naturefellow(m): 8:43am On Jan 25, 2019
TeamDoctor:
Hanty u for still give am 1k last last abeg na... de money fit save em life..

Just imagine how low and impoverished buhari has reduced Nigeria and her citizens.

click Like if you are in support of the back to daura movement.... share if u believe in 4+4
I thought she'll yield after the long post which is almost equivalent to 1k
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by TeamDoctor: 8:44am On Jan 25, 2019
naturefellow:
I thought she'll yield after the long post which is almost equivalent to 1k

I tire oh
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Baroba(m): 8:52am On Jan 25, 2019
It's a cultural thing, Nigeria have a begging culture, at every level people believe you have to sort them.. someone shows you direction, he ask for money in return; I once gave a stranger lift and she started begging me for money as I was dropping her off. The madness starts once you enter Murtala airport..
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Tex42(m): 9:15am On Jan 25, 2019
No wa for Omoni o! this her approach is the reason why many are suicidal 2day.

There are a million and one ways to get this msg across to her audience[the lady] without dragging the hungry woman online, just bcoz she asked for 1k to eat.

this is how much humanity has lost empathy for its kind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by planetx: 9:24am On Jan 25, 2019
All this long story over #1k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by mechanics(m): 10:13am On Jan 25, 2019
She's right.
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by banio: 10:18am On Jan 25, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Wherever corruption is mentioned, especially on the international scale, concerning Nigerians, one man’s name is sure to pop up, from the US Senate to the Italian investigation of the Malabu Scandal, even back at home to the PTDF - Mr Atiku Abubakar, PDP’s Presidential candidates

Go and file a petition at EFCC with your evidence. Common sense will fall on you then
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2019
Boys o, girl o, Mena and women have fine tuned professional begging in Nigeria.
Some will come to your house with their children to beg.

Even newly married able body man dey beg too.

The rate is very alarming.
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2019
Boys o, girl o, Men and women have fine tuned professional begging in Nigeria.
Some will come to your house with their children to beg.

Even newly married able body man dey beg too.

The rate is very alarming.
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by banio: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2019
Baroba:
It's a cultural thing, Nigeria have a begging culture, at every level people believe you have to sort them.. someone shows you direction, he ask for money in return; I once gave a stranger lift and she started begging me for money as I was dropping her off. The madness starts once you enter Murtala airport..

Thank your stars say no be Oloshi. She for accuse you of the unknown and you will pay #5K.
grin
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Emina33: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2019
Begging is also a type of hustle. At least its better than stealing. grin
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by cozykozy: 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
HZNjnr:
All these epistles for just 1k request?

At the end of the day, did u meet the need of the "beggar" as you termed it?

Stingy idiot.

Let someone send the account number of the person requesting, let me transfer 5k to him or her

01 303 5599 4 ( Gtbank)
thanks May God rewards you and your families
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by eminex(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
This same girl. I ve seen her in several post on IG begging using same sentence. undecided undecided
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by xoxocandy(f): 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Favor99(m): 2:46am On Jan 27, 2019
That was wrong of Omoni Oboli to do this.
Things are tough in Nigeria. She shouldn’t embarass and humiliate the poor girl like this.
The Bible always urges us to be kind and give to the poor. If she doesn’t have money to give, she doesn’t have to humiliate her like this
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Binikingdowm: 8:34am On Jan 27, 2019
Favor99:
Things are tough in Nigeria. She shouldn’t embarass and humiliate the poor girl like this.
The Bible always urges us to be kind and give to the poor. If she doesn’t have money to give, she doesn’t have to humiliate her like this
lmao.
You don't know this country.

1 Like

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Favor99(m): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2019
Binikingdowm:
lmao.
You don't know this country.
Yea lol your right. I don’t know the country as much

But the celebrity needed to sympathize with the poor girl. We all need to empathize with one another in need
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Binikingdowm: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2019
Favor99:

Yea lol your right. I don’t know the country as much

But the celebrity needed to sympathize with the poor girl. We all need to empathize with one another in need
that isn't any poor girl, he just put that girl picture so that people can pity her.

It's a grown man using that account to beg.

Imagine begging 50 people for 1k each.

That will be 50 thousands naira. Fraudsters
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by ImaIma1(f): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
Favor99:

She didn't humiliate the person. The person already humiliated himself/herself by begging online. Omoni only spoke the truth. But these days people prefer that others are minimal with the truth in order not to offend someone.
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Favor99(m): 12:23am On Jan 28, 2019
Binikingdowm:
that isn't any poor girl, he just put that girl picture so that people can pity her.

It's a grown man using that account to beg.

Imagine begging 50 people for 1k each.

That will be 50 thousands naira. Fraudsters
Wow your right. It might be fraud because no one begs for a mere N1,000 online, especially begging a celebrity for that small amount.
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Favor99(m): 12:41am On Jan 28, 2019
ImaIma1:

She didn't humiliate the person. The person already humiliated himself/herself by begging online. Omoni only spoke the truth. But these days people prefer that others are minimal with the truth in order not to offend someone.
Yea but she didn’t have to expose the girl in front of the world. But then again it could be a fraudster pretending to be a girl like one poster mentioned.
But if it was the real person, then that was wrong of Oboli to do that.
In this world, sometimes there are going to be some people are poor. We should empathize with them and help them. For all we know she might have a disability or have kids to feed or might be a single parent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform / Tumi Lawrence: Bosses Don’t Get Sacked, They Walk Away– Kizz Daniel’s Ex-manager / BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.