Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It (36312 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room / Ekweremadu, Lawan, Fashola And 4 Other Who Have Lived On Public Funds For 20yrs / Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by Kingbookies: 8:37am On Jan 25, 2019
Oga, but u Don die naa

Buhari no: my manhood lives on grin

Like for ATIKU cool

SHARE for Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by noble71(m): 8:37am On Jan 25, 2019
grin
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by michealvc87000: 8:37am On Jan 25, 2019
fashola and buhari campaigning again
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by FunctionX(m): 8:38am On Jan 25, 2019
tamonokare:
T
3millionia:
lolz, no caption. Visit naijadjmixtapes.com for foreign and naija dj mixtapes
Abjay97:
g
Homeboiy:
tongue
Bossontop:
undecided
GREETINGS

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by Westaslave2(f): 8:39am On Jan 25, 2019
forreelinc:
jubril: since i started impersonating buhari, aisha's p*ssy is now this wide
fashola: ah ah this is not public discussion na
igbo man: how she take dey waka
igbo woman: Jeeesus
hahahaha cheesy
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by adedayoa2(f): 8:40am On Jan 25, 2019
Amazingken:
thats why youths are said to be lazy here
imagine!!!
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by Speedyconnect15: 8:43am On Jan 25, 2019
E big well well cool

Don't ask me what is big, i get headache in my ear. shocked..

Ok
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by BobJames1(f): 8:44am On Jan 25, 2019
Mystick:
Typical Zombie posture.

Na waa o, ugly group I must say.

You are an ipob mercinery. What do you know? All you want is to have stolen money in your pocket
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by Isoduwa(m): 8:46am On Jan 25, 2019
Baba nor f4cup this time ooh
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by bizhop01: 8:47am On Jan 25, 2019
See as redcap chief dey watch lifeless man
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by Westaslave2(f): 8:47am On Jan 25, 2019
BUHARI: i go squeeze igbos wt cobra dance after 2019 election
FASHOLA: jubrin wait first make i check ur ear
NGIGE: egwu di kwa
Mrs Okpara: undecided Ewo jesus

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by breakeven: 8:50am On Jan 25, 2019
Baba you de hear so? grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by Mystick: 8:51am On Jan 25, 2019
BobJames1:

You are an ipob mercinery. What do you know? All you want is to have stolen money in your pocket
Stolen money like Oshiomole, Amaechi, Orji Uzor Kalu, Akpabio, Obanikoro, Babashir Lawal, Ganduje, Minister of Education, Buratai, Maina, Oke of NIA, Aisha Buhari, Osinbajo, Sylva and the list of stolen money lovers goes on and on.
I didn't forget you, their supporters.
What do you know if not to grace their bed for their stolen money.
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by umbroxxx(m): 8:53am On Jan 25, 2019
KingOfThisnDat:
Why does every Ibo joke have to be so crude and laden with sexually explicit rhetoric or depictions?
and how did you deduce the poster is igbo? such antisemitic remark could only emanate from afonjas

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by dullardpmb: 8:55am On Jan 25, 2019
rattlesnake:
And the yorubas know that PMB is incoherent
...and a dullard too but they foolishly believe that he will make Tinubu the next president.
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by israelmao(m): 9:05am On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari: How do we spin another lie for the Igbos now that you've already given your people
assurance about 2023 presidential slot?
Fashola:I beg of you don't bring up that matter now see them getting ready to launch vicious attack

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by cardoctor(m): 9:12am On Jan 25, 2019
After this, we will go and commission the second Niger bridge.
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by TRAVEL101(m): 9:13am On Jan 25, 2019
Come again
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by lagdmark(m): 9:24am On Jan 25, 2019
youngest85:
Buhari; I will squeeze you
Fashola; you say wetin?
Fashola just asked , sir why can't you read ,you just signed every document . They call you
Dullard is it true
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by Abee79(m): 9:29am On Jan 25, 2019
grin grin grin

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by Rizstar: 9:32am On Jan 25, 2019
He is examining his ear� in order to confirm something. If you know you know.
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2019
forreelinc:
jubril: since i started impersonating buhari, aisha's p*ssy is now this wide
fashola: ah ah this is not public discussion na
igbo man: how she take dey waka
igbo woman: Jeeesus
hahahaha grin
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by Bombolistic: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2019
This is serious. I'm I the only one seeing this? Fashola is taller than Pmb
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by tbibuzz(m): 9:41am On Jan 25, 2019
KingOfThisnDat:
Why does every Ibo joke have to be so crude and laden with sexually explicit rhetoric or depictions?
Dude lightn up its just a joke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) / Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win / Another Fallen Hero(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.