Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It (36311 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room / Ekweremadu, Lawan, Fashola And 4 Other Who Have Lived On Public Funds For 20yrs / Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by tbibuzz(m): 9:47am On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari:saw dis lady with big nyash as we were driving down

Fashola:baba take am easy u know say ur life remain one bar

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by forreelinc(m): 9:57am On Jan 25, 2019
KingOfThisnDat:
Why does every Ibo joke have to be so crude and laden with sexually explicit rhetoric or depictions?
grin i am not an h-igbo Mr bigot
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by CEOwatazs: 10:01am On Jan 25, 2019
Mystick:
Typical Zombie posture.
Na waa o, ugly group I must say.

as if atiku fyn reach d least of them der
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by CEOwatazs: 10:04am On Jan 25, 2019
richidinho:
What do you think Fashola is trying to tell Buhari in this picture?

fashola: bubu, are u sure we will get plnty votes here?

buhari: don't worry Mr. Willie promised to give mi some portion of the total 5% of the entire Igbos votes
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by 989900: 10:04am On Jan 25, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
The President has proven to everyone that he's been in sound health more than ever as he moves from one state to the other campaigning.

Hope he does not have to pay for it. I am scared for his health.
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by SEONaijaExpert: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2019
989900:

Hope he does not have to pay for it. I am scared for his health.
I really can see he's fit though I'd recommend a rest after this back to back campaign. Anyone would be fatigue.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by bluefilm: 10:24am On Jan 25, 2019
Fashola: Habaa Babaaa, don't you think you are too old for this? How can you be talking about Igbo women with big booty at this time...? shocked
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:25am On Jan 25, 2019
FASHOLA. ......ARE YOU SURE THEY'LL BELIEVE THAT YOU'RE NOT JUBRIL OF SUDAN? BUHARI...... NO WAYYYY! IGBO MAN..... NNE THAT EAR IS SOOOO STRANGE � �
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by highdon(m): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2019
fashola wot r u going to tell them Buhari just sai APC
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by zealkell(m): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2019
He was like buhari, try to be sensitive 4 once
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by Ubiudumo(m): 11:08am On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari: I told you once I make fake promises to them, they will agree to vote for me.

Fahola: Mr. President, are you sure? I don't trust them o
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by SternProphet: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2019
seunmsg:

He even looks better in pictures. If you see him one on one, he looks so old and lean.

That's what public service is about. It is service not stealing and relaxing on the future of poor youths like you.
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by tunmoj(m): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
]jubril: since i started impersonating buhari, aisha's p*ssy is now this wide
fashola: ah ah this is not public discussion na
igbo man: how she take dey waka
igbo woman: Jeeesus.

Damn, you are good and creative.
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by forreelinc(m): 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
[quote author=tunmoj post=75096263][/quote]
cool fnx
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by Deepthoughts: 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
richidinho:
What do you think Fashola is trying to tell Buhari in this picture?

Ngige always looking fetish n occultic.
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by enemyofprogress: 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari: Na like this her yansh be

Fashola: Her oga fear catch me as I see am that day
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by enemyofprogress: 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
Deepthoughts:
Ngige always looking fetish n occultic.
he is
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
forreelinc:
jubril: since i started impersonating buhari, aisha's p*ssy is now this wide
fashola: ah ah this is not public discussion na
igbo man: how she take dey waka
igbo woman: Jeeesus
Let me help you with understand.... Be very careful how your vainly call on the name of the Lord whether in jokes, public or indoors, dirty jokes be it public or indoors or online or even the misspelling of the Lords name to aim literal wisdom. Be warned
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by forreelinc(m): 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ranks007:
Let me help you with understand.... Be very careful how your vainly call on the name of the Lord whether in jokes, public or indoors, dirty jokes be it public or indoors or online or even the misspelling of the Lords name to aim literal wisdom. Be warned

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus

grin oya Mr. Jesus-police come and beat me
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by farem: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mystick:
Typical Zombie posture.

Na waa o, ugly group I must say.

ZOMBIE has gotten another meaning with writhing wailers. All the best in your lineage since inception till date are not up to BRF

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) / Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win / Another Fallen Hero(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.