Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,342 members, 7,836,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits (1668 Views)

Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? / Why Smart Intelligent Girls Will Keep Falling For Players / Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by MGab25(m): 8:05am On Jan 25, 2019
By Yugo's Hub Blog

Encouraging men to value a female’s brains over her beauty is a tricky business. This has long been an important feminist issue, and one that is well understood by most people. Up until now, only men were expected to be educated and working. But the time has changed and the need for women's smartness is equally important. It is finally time when men should look beyond beauty and search for brains in the girl.

Let's discuss how smart women help men to live longer and happier.
[img]https://4.bp..com/-WUk0wlRMXxI/XEqlu-Z7WgI/AAAAAAAABS0/oojbvdhfu7gGpvS8G86wots5oo-l7Dk_gCLcBGAs/s1600/smart%2Bwomen.png[/img]

Helps Stimulate And Prevent Some Mental Diseases

Researchers revealed that intellectually challenging games such as crossword puzzles can help to ward off dementia and Alzheimer’s by stimulating the brain, so it would make sense that a wife who engages and challenges her husband’s mental faculties could benefit him in the same way. Shockingly, some men who were married to these clever women even showed physical signs of dementia in a brain scan but didn’t suffer from any symptoms of the disease. In fact, they were determined to be “highly intelligent” and fully functional.

Mind Stimulation
[img]https://2.bp..com/-ogG7VnVcgCk/XEqwaK4RVKI/AAAAAAAABTI/Q2izw2nZHkIc_2v27UBwYqhaK6HY6Fv0QCLcBGAs/s1600/Mind%2BStimulation.png[/img]
If you marry a smart woman, she'll have a way of stimulating your mind when you engage her in intellectual conversations. She can always have a good conversation with you. You'll always feel a sense of comfort and relaxation whenever you feel stuck in a situation ― because you're rest assured your wife will always have a smart contribution and a possible way out.

Helps to reduce stress
We all feel stressed at some point in time. The burden of family and work life often causes severe stress. However, if you have a smart and intellectual wife, she will understand you and will try to handle the things in a better way. She will guide you the way to reduce your stress.

A Sense Of Independence and Responsibility
The study also revealed that intelligence can make your partner look at you with pride and being smart can make a woman more responsible and independent. This is because a smart and intellectual woman will always pay attention towards your work or hers. She will never ask you to neglect your work and will understand the priorities in a better way.

Good support system

[img]https://4.bp..com/-lxLbjo3Eotg/XEqxGzEPTdI/AAAAAAAABTQ/1kpW6fRTnFEhrTxqRnPtdF1UTxVeRe4jACLcBGAs/s1600/Supportive%2Bwife.png[/img]
We all need a supportive partner in our lives. If you marry a smart woman, you get that support without even asking. She will be there by your side in all the ups and downs of your life.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.yugo.com.ng/2019/01/study-shows-that-men-who-marry-smart-intellectual-women-live-longer.html

CC: Lalasticlala
Re: Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by MGab25(m): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2019
Very nice article. grin
Re: Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 25, 2019
MGab25:
Very nice article. grin
undecided
Re: Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by LordIsaac(m): 8:23am On Jan 25, 2019
Breasts were not mentioned here. I pity guys that are getting married to slay sluts!
Re: Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by lovelybugs(f): 9:21am On Jan 25, 2019
Lol.
Some men are their own problems.
They will leave the independent intelligent women due to their own insecurities and marry the dumb uneducated slay queens that they feel they can control.

6 Likes

Re: Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by mhiztee15(f): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2019
Let them know ooo grin grin grin
Re: Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by LordKO(m): 9:34am On Jan 25, 2019
The postulation can only hold true if it says men who marry smart/intelligent women who're "strong-minded" live longer with benefits. Because an intelligent/smart woman who's "headstrong (a termagant)" is akin to any terminal illness, you can imagine. A termagant is toxicity personify, although better than a hypocritically disingenuous woman.

One can never go wrong with a smart/intelligent woman, who's strong-minded.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by habsydiamond(m): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
The problem is our ladies of nowadays no ready to use their brain once they hear money.... To them, when there is money the only thing they can offer is their strong room and nothing more
Re: Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by TimiRume(f): 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
Guess what, a smart and lasting personality can never redeem a bland woman in the eyes of the majority of men. Men place beauty and being feminine as top qualities they want in women. Others are bonuses or inconveniences depending on the kind of man grin

So i'd advice women seeking for male companionship to not neglect those two areas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
My future hubby will live longer then.
Re: Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by kingkuntaval: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
Valerie47:
My future hubby will live longer then.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
Wetin. No submission no marriage
Re: Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
TimiRume:
Guess what, a smart and lasting personality can never redeem a bland woman in the eyes of the majority of men. Men place beauty and being feminine as top qualities they want in women. Others are bonuses or inconveniences depending on the kind of man grin

So i'd advice women seeking for male companionship to not neglect those two areas.
Gospel truth my friend. Men enjoy the fantasy of a smart woman but can't stand the reality of a woman as smart as or heaven forbid smarter than them. Looks and femninity takes the bag anyday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 26, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Gospel truth my friend. Men enjoy the fantasy of a smart woman but can't stand the reality of a woman as smart as or heaven forbid smarter than them. Looks and femninity takes the bag anyday

No de deceive urself, yes, you de intelligent but u no get good character, as me de see u act for dis site. I no hate you, but I no dey pity somebody wey de do anyhow. Who hurt u?

1 Like

Re: Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by baralatie(m): 1:21am On Jan 26, 2019
undecided so you mean to marry rihana amber rose is equivalent to long life
Re: Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 26, 2019
I'm certain MhizzAJ my Queen is intelligent. I love that Lady
Re: Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by ImaIma1(f): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2019
They will still end up dating or marrying a girl because of her boobs or butt and come and wail on nairaland. They will systematically avoid this thread
Re: Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 26, 2019
DukeofNZ:

No de deceive urself, yes, you de intelligent but u no get good character, as me de see u act for dis site. I no hate you, but I no dey pity somebody wey de do anyhow. Who hurt u?
you cannot afford to argue with me
Re: Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 26, 2019
This is why most Nigerian Men don't live long, they marry ukwus and boobs. They can only handle that much grin
Re: Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by TimiRume(f): 9:07am On Jan 26, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Thank you cool
Re: Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 26, 2019
Who intelligent woman that brings big trouble help before. I beg make una carry una whahala the go.
Re: Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by lilmax(m): 9:24am On Jan 26, 2019
lol

men leave those beautiful dumbass because they're proud and have only breast to offer

men leave those ones that think they're intelligent and have only bad characters to offer grin

MEN marry women that are smart,responsible ,humble, loyal and beautiful in their own eyes cool

come on,our children should reflect my wife na,you can't be intelligent with a horrible character and expect men to wife you grin

so there you go

1 Like

Re: Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by tobechi20(m): 10:07am On Jan 26, 2019
Two smart people cannot be in a relationship, one must be fool. two cows can't drink from same pot they will knock horn if she is smart,he must be stupid
Re: Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by LordKO(m): 10:28am On Jan 26, 2019
MariaLavina:
This is why most Nigerian Men don't live long, they marry ukwus and boobs. They can only handle that much grin

Elegant lady.
Re: Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
LordKO:

Elegant lady.
cool cool cool

Thank you.
Re: Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
funmisticqueen:
you cannot afford to argue with me

Orangutan.
Re: Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by oboy81: 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
Sadly Nigerian Girls the new generation under 35/30 Don't not qualify
Re: Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits by MhizzAJ(f): 10:17am On Jan 27, 2019
FortifiedCity:
I'm certain MhizzAJ my Queen is intelligent. I love that Lady

Honeybunny

Its been a while

I gat nothibg but love for u

(1) (Reply)

'guys That Let Me Pay Don't Have Shame' - Lady, Nigerians Reacts / Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating And These Happened(pics/video) / Some Nigerian Men Are Gold Diggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.