Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,359 members, 7,843,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? (1084 Views)

Most Intelligent Nairalanders I've Read Their Post Here. / Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits / Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? by flowerpower23(f): 4:53am On Feb 08, 2022
Who are the most intelligent women in Africa and why?
Re: Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? by Ynix(m): 5:51am On Feb 08, 2022
flowerpower23:
Who are the most intelligent women in Africa and why?
My mother and Sister
Re: Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? by Zazoopk(m): 6:23am On Feb 08, 2022
Olosho and prostitute
Re: Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? by DispatcherLagos: 6:24am On Feb 08, 2022
The most intelligent black woman in the world is an igbo, in the person of okonji Iwuala

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? by Haakeem(m): 6:34am On Feb 08, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
The most intelligent black woman in the world is an igbo, in the person of okonji Iwuala
yeye they smell
Re: Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? by flowerpower23(f): 7:21am On Feb 08, 2022
True. Also Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
DispatcherLagos:

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? by DispatcherLagos: 7:44am On Feb 08, 2022
Haakeem:
yeye they smell
Sorry . I can feel your pain
Re: Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? by Haakeem(m): 8:03am On Feb 08, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Sorry . I can feel your pain
hold it there! I don't need you to feel my pain,because if you do you would make the pain worst. and that shows you got alot of misfortune in your life and u are the one that need someone to help you hold them.

Hope you gat it kiddo?
Re: Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? by DispatcherLagos: 9:25am On Feb 08, 2022
Haakeem:
hold it there! I don't need you to feel my pain,because if you do you would make the pain worst. and that shows you got alot of misfortune in your life and u are the one that need someone to help you hold them.

Hope you gat it kiddo?
eyaaa I even underestimated the pain you are going through. Sorry, you hear! It can only get worse from here
Re: Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? by Haakeem(m): 9:29am On Feb 08, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
eyaaa I even underestimated the pain you are going through. Sorry, you hear! It can only get worse from here
rebuke your misfortune in almight name.
Re: Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? by DispatcherLagos: 11:06am On Feb 08, 2022
Haakeem:
rebuke your misfortune in almight name.
Pain reliefs will not be potent in your case I swear
Re: Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? by Haakeem(m): 11:10am On Feb 08, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Pain reliefs will not be potent in your case I swear
you need to see your pastor or your misfortune would be bigger than kalistus own.
Re: Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? by Bouncing2(m): 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
My sister and my ex
Re: Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? by DispatcherLagos: 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Haakeem:
you need to see your pastor or your misfortune would be bigger than kalistus own.
I swear you will still be in severe pain even after you commit suicide which is inevitable
Re: Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? by Haakeem(m): 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

I swear you will still be in severe pain even after you commit suicide which is inevitable
Empty threat.

yen yen yen,running mouth like tap water.
Re: Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? by DispatcherLagos: 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
Haakeem:
Empty threat.

yen yen yen,running mouth like tap water.
Hahaha..... Even water fall can be enough to quench your pains... talk more of tap water. Your pains are embedded in your DNA
Re: Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? by Haakeem(m): 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Hahaha..... Even water fall can be enough to quench your pains... talk more of tap water. Your pains are embedded in your DNA
Shut your lousy mouth up, you can do better than this.
Re: Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? by DispatcherLagos: 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
Haakeem:
Shut your lousy mouth up, you can do better than this.
if not doing better got your silly as$ in the hospital for chronic pains, now imagine what will happen to you when I started " doing better" cool
Re: Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? by Haakeem(m): 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
if not doing better got your silly as$ in the hospital for chronic pains, now imagine what will happen to you when I started " doing better" cool
what are you better at

Scratching your dirty and filthy as§ all day long right?.

Get a life bruh.
Re: Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? by DispatcherLagos: 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
Haakeem:
what are you better at

Scratching your dirty and filthy as§ all day long right?.

Get a life bruh.
Lol. I may not be better at many things but I'm perfect at ruining your miserable life with pains. That's a plus for me.
By the way, we don't scratch asses here, unlike you who toilet infection has damaged your smelly as$
Re: Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? by Haakeem(m): 11:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Lol. I may not be better at many things but I'm perfect at ruining your miserable life with pains. That's a plus for me.
By the way, we don't scratch asses here, unlike you who toilet infection has damaged your smelly as$
A filthy as$ nigga has dropped a quote about the toilet infection he is battling with.

bruh i need more of your tears.
Re: Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? by DispatcherLagos: 12:02am On Feb 09, 2022
Haakeem:
A filthy as$ nigga has dropped a quote about the toilet infection he is battling with.

bruh i need more of your tears.
More of my tears or more remedies to your dying soul? Calm your nerves, so many things are in place to take u away.... either gross pains or incurable infections. Either ways, adieu in advance
Re: Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? by Haakeem(m): 12:25am On Feb 09, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

More of my tears or more remedies to your dying soul? Calm your nerves, so many things are in place to take u away.... either gross pains or incurable infections. Either ways, adieu in advance
your tears are delicious,i need more of it.
Re: Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? by DispatcherLagos: 1:36am On Feb 09, 2022
Haakeem:
your tears are delicious,i need more of it.

We know ironic statements when we see one. I will keep shedding my tormentous tears as long as it will transcend to bitter pains to your damned soul.

(1) (Reply)

You Had Sex Once And Stop Giving Attention, What Happened / Why Do I Feel Am Making The Wrong Decision By Letting Her Leave / ...and She Was A Virgin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.