Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Bound By Love - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bound By Love (13372 Views)

Bound For Life / Arrested By Love By Bright Daniel : Episode 1 - 5 / Arrested By Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 7:57am On Feb 03, 2019
EPISODE 16
—***—
STILL THE FEMALE’S HOSTEL
(Gold and Queen room)
:
“Idiot!” Queen cursed and threw the shoe down. “You should have waited for me to deal with you, fool,” She hissed and sat down still fuming in anger.
“Real fool,” Gold sputtered and sat down too making Queen turn to look at her again.
“But wait o, babe, what happened, I mean how come?” she asked a bit calm.
“I realised my mistakes when you left, I’ve been a fool,” Gold smiled and hugged her. “Thank you so much, you are such a wonderful friend.”
Queen smiled too, “You’re welcome dear, I’m happy you’ve now realised coz you can’t keep being a slave for love,” she said and released her. “So will you now consider Nath?” she asked.
“Ah!” Gold exclaimed. “Not so fast na, it’s too early, give me time to think,” she stood up, walked to the provision locker and carried the small white bag. “What’s inside this bag sef?”
“Open it first na,” Queen chuckled.
“Okay,” Gold said and opened the bag. “Queen! where did you get this? Coz you left here angrily without any money,” she inquired.
“Guess who na.”
“You know am not good at guessing,” Gold sat down. “Tell me please.”
“Nath!” Queen smiled.
“Nath!” Gold repeated.
“Yes, he saw me along the path leading to the football pitch, so he decided to take me to the cafeteria where he bought this for you and I,” Queen explained.
“This is serious o, but it’s good, ” Gold smiled and brought out a plate of ice cream, opened it and started eating.
“Silly girl, I thought you won’t eat coz Nath bought it,” Queen laughed and stood up to UnCloth while Gold continued smiling as she removed one cup cake from the bag and bite into. “Who no like better thing but to be frank, this Nath of a guy is really caring,” She said.
“Good you now know,” Queen concurred…
:
—***—
MALE’S HOSTEL
(Jeffrey and Felix room)
:
Jeffrey stormed into the room which was open, fuming in anger. Felix lay on the bed typing something on his laptop.
“Guy, what happened?” Felix asked and sat up, pushing the laptop aside.
“Can you imagine, Gold broke off with me, as if that wasn’t enough, she and Queen insulted me and almost beat me up,” Jeffrey shouted angrily and sat down.
Felix chuckled, “But that’s what you deserve na, even worse sef,” he added.
“Guy, you don mad, honestly you don mad,” Jeffrey hissed and stood up. “What I know is that no one can take Gold away from me,” he barked.
“Kai! You are mentally ill,” Ken laughed. “I even thought you had something better to say.”
“Fine, I’m happy you know I’m mentally ill coz Gold and Queen will surely regret this,” he said and sat back, then scratched his head in annoyance.
Felix simply hissed, shifted his laptop closer to him and continued with what he had been doing…
:
—***—
NATH AND KEN’S ROOM…
Time checked- 7:15pm
:
“Guy! Be fast na, we’re running late,” Nath frowned a bit as he sat on the mattress occasionally glancing at his wrist watch.
“I’m through na, lover boy, let’s go,” Ken smiled and looked at the mirror one last time. They both wore white three-quarter trousers. But Nath put on a blue polo while Ken wore red.
Nath stopped frowning and smiled as they went out and he locked the door behind them.
Outside the sky was full twinkling stars and there was an half moon. Though the security lights from the different blocks shone brighly, the natural night light still overshadowed it…
“Guy am scared o, what if she poures hot water on me,” Ken said feeling somewhat sad as they headed to the female’s hostel.
“Take a chill pill bro, nothing of such will happen,” Nath patted his shoulder with a bright smile on his face…
:
—***—
:
Gold and Queen had eaten their dinner of jollof rice with fried meat which they’d gone together to buy from the cafeteria and also had their night shower. Then they both decided to watch a movie on Gold’s laptop.
They lay on the bed laughing and talking about the funny scenes in the movie…
Then there was a knock on the door which made Gold grumble.
“Who is that na?” Gold asked frowning.
“Why don’t you go and find out,” Queen smiled coz she knew it was no other person but Nath as he had already told her earlier he would be coming.
Gold, still frowning, paused the movie, then stood up, walked to the door and opened it.
“Oh!” she gasped in shock as Nath and Ken smiled at her.
“Who is that?” Queen asked in pretence as she stood up and walked to the door only to meet Ken.
Her smile immediately turned into a frown as she hissed loudly and walked back to the mattress while Nath just stood staring at Gold affectionately.
After some seconds, Gold smiled and asked them in, the she closed the door and turned to Nath…
To be continued…

1 Like

Re: Bound By Love by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 03, 2019
Come continue oo
Well done dear
Re: Bound By Love by Ann2012(f): 11:39am On Feb 03, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
EPISODE 17
—***—
GOLD AND QUEEN’S ROOM
:
“Goodevening,” Gold greeted and glanced surprisingly at Ken who had walked up and knelt infront of Queen who sat on the bed still frowning.
“Good to see you look happy today and smiling too,” Nath smiled trying very hard to resist the urge of pulling her to himself and hugging her tight.
“Yea, thanks for caring,” She smiled again… “”I’m deeply sorry, I know I hurt you but please find a place in your heart to forgive me,”” She heard Ken say so she turned and stared at him again but Queen ignored him and kept looking down.
“C’mon I’m still here,” Nath said and touched her gently making her startle.
“Oh!, Sorry please,” She apologised. “Let me get you a seat,” She said and made to leave but Nath quickly held her right hand and she stopped.
“Don’t bother please, let’s go somewhere so we can talk privately,” Nath pleaded.
“But…” she started to say but Nath placed a hand on lip.
“Don’t say no,” he pleaded staring deep into her eyes.
“Alright, let me dress up.”
“No need for that, you look good in your nightie.”
Gold looked down at her nightie. It was a light, blue floral material with brought out her curves.
“Trust me it’s nice. “Let’s go,” he said again, placed a hand on her shoulder and lead her to the door.
On getting to the door, they both turned together and threw a quick glance at Ken and Queen. Nath chuckled a little as he saw Ken still kneeling with while Queen lay on the mattress with her face to the wall. Then he opened the door, they both went out and he closed the door behind him.
:
OUTSIDE…
:
“Why did you chuckle?, don’t you feel pity for him?,” Gold asked.
Nath giggled, “You won’t understand,” he said and placed his hand across her shoulders again.
“Nath please, we’re in public,” Gold pleaded feeling very uncomfortable.
Nath held her more tightly and smiled to himself as they just passed Joy who had come out to sit on the varenda as usual.
“Nath!” Joy stood up and called out in shock but Nath pretended not to hear her as they walked and went down the stairs.
Inspite of her feeling uncomfortable, Gold smiled to herself quietly as she remembered the look on Joy’s face. “I might just accept Nath if he ask me out coz Joy has to pay for insulting and threatening me,” She thought as they walked along the path that led to the love garden…
:
—***—
Joy rushed into the room with her heart filled with rage.
“What’s wrong?” Gloria asked and carried her phone from the reading table. She was fully dressed to go out as she had planned on visiting Jeffrey.
“Nath just passed with Gold and ignored me when I called,” Joy said and sat down on the bed with a loud thud.
Gloria hissed and walked to the door, “Come lock door Jhare, small thing you just dey vex anyhow,” she said and walked out.
Joy eyed her, “I don’t blame you sha and as for you Gold, you will pay,” Joy said and stood up. Then she wore her cloths hurriedly and left the room in search of Gold and Nath…
:
—***—
GOLD AND QUEEN’S ROOM
:
“Please leave now,” Queen said calmly to Ken who was still on his knee.
“Please Queen, don’t do this to me,” Ken pleaded sounding as if he wanted to cry.
“Get out,” Queen shouted.
Suddenly the door opened and a girl called peace walked in.
“Queen!” Peace called. “Please, can I borrow Gold’s laptop? I want to check something on… ” She stopped and stared at Ken who tried hiding his face. “Baby!” She called in shock.
“Um! Um!…” Ken stammered.
“Baby?” Queen repeated and stood up…
:
—***—
LOVE GARDEN…
Nath and Gold sat on a long bench in the garden beside each other.
“So!, tell me why you were crying,” Nath said looking concerned.
“It’s a long story dear and I dont wish to talk about it now but I will tell you at the right time,” Gold smiled and held his hands.
Nath smiled broadly as he heard the word “DEAR.”
“It’s alright, atleast I’m glad you’re happy now,” he squeezed her fingers playfully. “So tell me about yourself and family.”
“Um! Nothing much to know about me and my family. I’m the second child though, the only beautiful daughter of Mr. Daniels, I have a senior brother who look so cute,” Queen smiled gleefully as the different coloured light litted round the trees of flower in the garden adorned her face making it look like she painted her face with different colours.
“Wow!, same here, but I have a senior sister not brother,” Nath said and giggled at her sense of humour.
Just then, he sighted Jeffrey and Joy who walked furiously towards their direction.
“Look back,” Nath said to her.
“What!,” Gold exclaimed as she looked back and saw them, then turned back to face Nath who’s smile widened as he looked unperturbed…
To be continued…

1 Like

Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2019
EPISODE 18
—***—
LOVE GARDEN
¤¤
“Calm down, nothing will happen,” Nath said.
“Sure?” Gold asked.
“Trust me.”
“Okay, I believe you,” She smiled and braced up for the love challenge ahead.
“You little w---e,” Jeffrey shouted as he reached where they sat and stopped. His shout attracted other students who were also in the garden as some of them rushed to the scene so as to know who the SUG president referred to as a w---e in public.
“How dare…” Gold started to say and was about standing up but Nath held her left hand and gave her the look of “Let me handle this,” making her calm down.
“Guy!” Nath called and stoid up, “If I were you, I’d just pretend I never saw anything coz shouting here will only worsen the situation and make you look like you’ve lost your mind,” he said still smiling thus making Gold wonder if he was given birth to with smile.
“Nath stay out of this,” Jeffrey said to him and turned to face Gold again. “How dare you cheat on me?” he asked stupidly and pulled her up by her nightie.
Gold laugh out loud when he mentioned the word “Cheat”, then slapped his hand away from her nightie, “Cheat you say?, oh what a shame!” She shook her head and turned to Nath and held his hand. “Please let’s get out of here coz I think this guy has gone crazy,” She said.
“How dare you talk to me in that manner,” Jeffrey barked as some students tried calming him down while Joy just stood speechless wondering who gave Gold such boldness.
“Guy!, You are the SUG president of this University,” Nath said calmly. “So please respect yourself and don’t soil the reputation of this Great Citadel Of Learning by trying to fight with your friend over a girl. I heard she told you it’s over, So please respect that decision and let her be, you’ve hurt her enough,” Nath concluded, placed his hand across Gold’s shoulder and walked away.
“It’s not over Nath, It’s not yet over, no one can deal me with a blow and go scott free,” Jeffrey screamed like a mad man not minding the students who were watching him. Then he turned and left in great fury with Joy following him.
“The SUG president I know never used to behave this way or is this how he will lead us this new session?” A student said looking worried as they started to disperse.
“I wonder o, It might be that he’s beginning to show us his true character coz I can’t believe this is the cool and calm guy we voted for just last year,” Another student concurred…
¤
:
“Thank you,” Gold appreciated as they headed to the Female’s hostel. “I love the way you handled the situation.”
Nath smiled again, “My pleasure, I like helping those I love when they are faced with any sort of challenge.”
“Love!” Gold thought quietly. She wanted to ask if he loved her but thought against it. “Why do you smile all the time,” She asked instead.
“Coz I look more handsome when I smile,” He replied and smiled again.
“That’s true coz I noticed it makes you look more charming and cute,” Gold smiled too in a way that showed her dimples.
“Wow! Thanks, So why do you like smiling too? coz ever since I entered your room today, you’ve been smiling,” He asked.
“Coz you love smiling and I smile when I see you do so,” she answered smartly and they laughed…
¤
—***—
¤¤¤
FEMALE’S HOSTEL
(Gold and Queen’s room)
¤
“What are you doing here?” Peace asked with her hands akimbo.
“What do you think I’m doing?” Ken asked still kneeling.
“So barely a week of resumption, you’re already cheating on me?” She asked further.
“Hey Peace, watch your mouth, if you came to borrow laptop, then take it and leave. Don’t annoy me the more,” Queen said.
“Watch which mouth? I came in here and saw my boyfriend kneeling infront of you and you’re asking me to shut my mouth, Is that how you go about Sleeping with people’s boyfriend?” Peace asked in annoyance.
“Do I look like a sex maniac to you, tell me do I?” Queen asked. “Bia, if you don’t need my trouble tonight, carry laptop from that bed and leave this room now,” She ordered.
“I’m going nowhere, you s--t, boyfriend snatcher,” Peace barked furiously.
“Kai!, this girl is mad,” Queen exclaimed still trying to keep calm. Then she turned to Ken and said, “Hope you’re happy now, oya get out, both of you before I close my eyes and open.”
“Queen please, forgive me,” Ken pleaded again.
“Out!” Queen shouted, then the door opened and Nath & Gold walked in holding hands.
“What’s going on here?” Nath asked looking from Queen to Ken and then peace…
To be continued...

1 Like

Re: Bound By Love by AmaUwana(f): 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
next plz
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 9:05am On Feb 06, 2019
EPISODE 19
:
¤¤¤
FEMALE’S HOSTEL
(Gold and Queen’s room)
:
“Ask this stupid love peddler,” Peace shouted, pointing at Queen.
“Babe!” Gold called looking at Queen but Queen gave her the look of “Keep calm,” so she kept quiet.
“Hey! Calm down,” Nath said to Peace and turned to Ken who was still kneeling, looking less concerned. “Guy, which levels na?” he asked.
“Queen please, forgive me,” Ken pleaded again and held Queen’s leg ignoring Nath.
“Ken, what’s the meaning of this?, What do you take me
for? A fool or what?” Peace asked looking more furious.
“A fool,” Ken retorted and kept pleading. Both Queen and Gold looked amused as they looked at each other wondering if Ken was okay.
Nath felt annoyed as he walked up to Ken and slapped him hard on the back of head making Ken frown. “Guy! You know I so much dislike calling girls nasty names,” he said and pulled him up forcefully, “Now lets go,” he said and dragged him out of the room, glancing at Gold.
“Bia, Peace, get out, follow your boyfriend,” Queen fired after they were gone.
“I will but let today be the first and last time I ever see you anywhere close to Ken again coz if I do, I will skin you alive,” Peace warned in annoyance and walked out…
“Nawa o,” Gold sighed and moved to sit on the bed. “Babe what happened?” she asked.
“That fool,” Queen cursed. “She came to borrow laptop o and unfortunately for her, she met Ken kneeling infront of me, then she became angry and started shouting that I sleep around with people’s boyfriend,” Queen explained and chuckled.
“I knew it!” Gold exclaimed. “But why chuckle?”
“Ken’s reply o, “”A fool””, Queen laughed.
“Yes o, I love that reply,” Gold laughed too. “Joy and Jeffrey came after Nath and I.”
“Really, interesting,” Queen said, then walked and sat beside her on the mattress. “Tell me more,” She requested as her eyes pricked with interest and curiousity.
Gold then explained that transpired between them at the Love Garden.
“I’ve known Joy and Jeffrey for three years now but never knew they could be so foolish,” Queen said and scratched her head.
“Not just foolish but very stupid too,” Gold added.
“But we have to be careful o coz from the look of things this semester will be tough, very tough,” Queen turned to look at her.
“Yes we have,” Gold smiled as she remembered the “SMILE” conversation between her and Nath.
“Why are you now smiling?” Queen asked.
” So! Will you now forgive Ken,” Gold asked instead ignoring her question.
Queen immediately frowned and stood up. “No never!” She spat.
“Never say never,” Gold smiled again…
¤¤¤
:
MALE’S HOSTEL
(Nath and Ken’s room)
:
“Guy! What was that for?” Nath asked angrily immediately they were inside the room.
“What?” Ken asked pretending not to know.
“Why did you call Peace a fool?” he asked.
“So! Is that why you had to slap my head?” Ken answered with a question.
“What else would I have done, I thought you were crazy na coz Peace is your girfriend?” Nath said and smiled a bit.
“You would have done something better,” Ken hissed and stood up, then started to UnCloth.
Nath sighed, “Oya sorry na, no vex,” he pleaded and walked up to him.
“No, I’m angry,” Ken hissed again and dropped his polo on the bed.
“Okay, What should I do to appease you?”
Ken smiled, then moved and sat on the bed again. “Help me plead with Queen on my behalf cos I think I’m inlove with her.”
“Love?” Nath asked, surprised.
“Yes!” Ken replied. “Is it a crime?”
“No, but erm, what of Peace and what’s that girl’s name o,” Nath scratched his head trying to remember.
“Loveth!” Ken helped him out.
“Yes! Loveth,” Nath said thankfully. “What about them and Jane too?”
“They are now past tense,” Ken said still smiling.
“What, that’s bad, you can’t just ditch them like that na,” Nath complained.
“I’m now inlove so you’re gonna help me sort them out.”
“Serious?” Nath smiled.
“Yes!”
“Then you must be joking coz you must finish what you started,” Nath stood up.
“Why?” Ken was surprised. “So you won’t help me?”
“I never said so but you have to break off with them the same way you asked them to be your girlfriend,” he said and started to UnCloth.
“They were not my girlfriends,” Ken frowned.
“Really? So what were they?” Nath asked staring at him.
“Sex friends, I payed them and they satisfied me.”
Nath hissed loudly. “You are simply insane,” he eyed him and went to the provision locker to get food.
“I love that,” Ken giggled and joined him beside the locker…
¤
¤
¤
To be continued....
Re: Bound By Love by skubido(m): 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
Tanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by Ann2012(f): 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
EPISODE 20
¤¤¤
FEMALE’S HOSTEL
(Gloria and Joy’s room)
Gloria walked into the room looking so annoyed. She threw her bag on the bed and sat down with her face puffed and swollen, looking as if the anger in her heart would make face burst.
“Ah Gloria, why is your face like this?” Joy asked as she walked up to her with a big loaf of bread and a plate of fried juice.
“You Idiot,” Gloria shrieked and turned to her, how dare you go with my boyfriend to fight for your stupid love?”
“Ehe hei!,” Joy exclaimed. “So it has gotten to the extent you now call me names?” She asked as she dropped the plate of egg and bread.
“Yes!” Gloria stood up. “You miserable b---h, fool,” Gloria cursed, pointing accusing fingers at her.
“Hei! Gloria, God in heaven knows that if you dare open that dirty gutters of yours to insult me again ehn, if you try am again, I’ll make sure I design that ugly face of yours,” Joy shouted loudly thus attracting the attention of Gold and Queen who’s room was next to theirs.
“What’s wrong? Why the exchange of unpleasant words?” Gold asked but was ignored as they continued shouting.
“You are the ugly one, love peddler, prostitute,” Gloria clapped her hands and shouted.
“You disgusting b---h that paid someone to pretend to be Jeffrey’s girlfriend so that Gold would break off with him and you take over, you thought I didn’t know?” Joy fumed.
Gold and Queen turned to Gloria at the same time and said “Ah! Gloria, so you did that?, thank you!,” then bursted into laughter thus surprising Joy.
“So you’re happy about that?” Joy asked foolishly.
“Yes o!” Queen said shaking her waist.
“And as a matter of fact, I’m now inlove with Nath so you’re just fighting for someone you’ve already lost,” Gold concluded and clapped her right hand together with Queen.
Gloria laughed out loud despite of her anger. “You see, you’re so foolish and I think you deserve an honorary award for your stupidity,” she said and eyed her.
“Yes, a big award at that,” Queen said.
Joy looked defeated and heartbrokened. “Why?” She asked turning to Gloria. “I thought you were my friend, I thought you said I could trust you,” she said with misted eyes.
“This is just the beginning dear friend,” Gloria smiled as she was no more angry. “You will pay more for betraying me.”
“And also for threatening me,” Gold added making Joy turn to look at her.
“G baby, goodnight jhare, continue with ya quarrel” Queen said as she hugged Gloria briefly, eyed Joy and left the room with Gold following her.
“I’m sorry,” Joy muttered to Gloria after they had left, forming crocodile tears and hoping it looked real.
Gloria was taken aback, “What did you say?” she asked.
“I said I’m sorry, please forgive me for betraying you,” Joy pleaded and knelt down.
Gloria was touched and quickly sobbered up. Then she moved close to Joy, pulled her up and hugged her. “I forgive you, even though it’s hard,” she smiled too.
“You will pay with your blood for the pains you’ve caused me,” Joy thought wordlessly, then smiled in pretence and said, “Thank you so much, you’re the best.”
Gloria released her, “Let’s eat, the egg is getting cold.”
“Yes sure,” Joy smiled wickedly and eyed her but quickly covered up with a fake grin…
:
¤¤¤
:
GOLD AND QUEEN’S ROOM
~
“Babe! That was a good show, that Joy is such an idiot,” Queen applauded.
“Sure she is, trust me na,” Gold laughed.
“But it isn’t fair sha coz we actually went to settle whatsoever issues they had amicably but we ended up getting information that made us mock her inturn,” Queen said with little concern.
“Shuu, we did that na so Joy could shut up, she deserves the worst and even more,” Gold ranted.
“Yes she does but…” Gloria said and started smiling.
“But what?” Gold asked wondering why the sudden smile and why she was staring.
“Gold Gold!” she teased.
“Yes! What na?”
Queen cleared her throat. “Do you love Nath?” she asked causing Gold to smile broadly.
“I think I do, I’m beginning to like him small small,” Gold replied.
“Wow!” Good! Good! Good!,” Queen exclaimed. “So what’s next now?”
“As in, how?” Gold inquired.
“Nothing oo, don’t worry, lets go have a shower, lover girl.”
“I’m suspecting you o,” Gold chuckled.
“No probs, keep on suspecting,” Queen giggled and started to UnCloth…
:
An hour later, they’d bath and eaten and they now lay on their mattress gisting and laughing. Little did they know that the sabre-tooth tiger lurked around the corner awaiting to struck…
To be continued....
Re: Bound By Love by hardeygbolar(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nice story bro...

Keep it coming...
Re: Bound By Love by kaystar10(m): 7:13am On Feb 08, 2019
nyc 1 oladaps am luvin dis story
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 4:00am On Feb 09, 2019
EPISODE 21
**¤¤**
:
FAST FORWARD…
HEARTLAND UNIVERSITY
Time checked- 7:05am
:
The monday morning looked bright as the students of Heartland University were seen very busy. The registeration period was over and lectures were about to commence. The students especially the new intakes were the busiest as they tried asking directions to different lecture halls and other places.
Different cars and taxi’s were seen driving in and out of the parking space. Hawkers defied the university’s gate, edging closer and closer to the cars and taxi’s to offer peeled oranges, bananas and groundnuts for sale…
:
**¤¤**
:
Gold and Queen were seen gisting and laughing as they headed to the cafeteria to eat. They were both in 300level and studied “English and literary studies.” According to their timetable, their lectures begins from 9:00am to 6:00pm, so they’d decided to eat first before any other inorder to prepare for the hectic day ahead.
They both wore pink cotton top and blue jean trouser, with a flat black open toe shoes and carried black designers handbag. They were often addressed as “QueenGold, the wonderful twin” by their coursemates though they weren’t twin.
“How does it feel like to be in 300level?” Queen asked as they walked along the main path with their right hands locked together and their handbag in the left.
“Great!” Gold replied smiling. “And you?” she asked.
“Awesome! Honestly 300level no be beans na,” Queen smiled too.
“Yes o but…” Gold started to say but stopped as she sighted Jeffrey coming towarda their direction.
“Girl, keep calm and brace up,” Queen cautioned.
——-
Jeffrey walked up to them and stopped them from moving any further.
“Goodmorning,” they greeted in unison trying to sound polite.
“Morning,” Jeffrey smiled with his hands in his pockets.
“What again?” Queen asked.
“Well I came to tell Gold to have a rethink on her decision,” he said boldly.
“Never!” Gold retorted.
“Why?” he asked
“She’s over with you, so back off,” Queen added angrily.
“Fine then, prepare for war,” he grinned wickedly and walked away.
“Girl, that guy is mad,” Gold laughed as they resumed walking.
“Not just mad but very stupid too,” Queen giggled.
“We are prepared for him,” Gold said.
“Yes we are, fully prepared,” Queen concurred…
:
**¤¤**
:
FEMALE’S HOSTEL
(Gloria and Joy’s room)
:
Joy was seen busy trying to get one or two things done before she left for lectures. She wore a blue shirt and black trouser which made her look corporate as she stood infront of the provision locker preparing Golden morn. While Gloria sat on the mattress looking very tired and weak with her towel tied round her body.
Joy then turned, walked and sat on the mattress with two plates. One contained the cereal she prepared and one contained biscuits.
“Let’s eat,” she said and handed Gloria a spoon but the cereal only made Gloria feel nauseate as she stood up and ran out to the toilet to throw up making Joy wonder what could be wrong with her as she stared at the open door.
Minutes later, Gloria walked back into the room looking drawn and wiping her mouth as she walked and sat back on the mattress.
“What’s wrong with you?” Joy asked as she dropped the spoon and looked at her.
“I don’t know o, I’ve been vomiting since yesterday,” Gloria replied.
Joy sighed and touched Gloria’s face and b----t, then screamed out loud in shock and shifted back.
“Why screaming?” Gloria asked looking surprised.
“When last did you use protection when you had sex?” Joy asked.
“Last year but why asking?” Gloria inquired.
“So you mean you never used protection with Jeffrey this semester anytime you guys had sex?” Joy asked again.
“Yes!”
“Kai! Gloria, you are pregnant.”
“How?, that can’t be possible coz lectures just commenced,” Gloria said looking visibly shaken.
“Commencement of lectures has nothing to do with your being pregnant, I can’t believe you stooped so low to have unprotected sex,” Joy frowned.
“No, please tell me it’s a lie,” Gloria held her hands and pleaded.
Joy shook her head negatively, “No, it’s not a lie coz you are pregnant. I know when a girl is pregnant.”
“Oh no, I’m dead,” Gloria cried in pain…
To be continued…

1 Like

Re: Bound By Love by skubido(m): 6:24am On Feb 09, 2019
U don die patapata

OP tank's for the update
Re: Bound By Love by kaystar10(m): 9:41am On Feb 09, 2019
tanx 4 d update bt d update is too short

1 Like

Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
EPISODE 22
**¤¤**
FEMALE’S HOSTEL
(Gloria and Joy’s room)
:
Joy felt a pang of guilt as she stared at Gloria who was crying helplessly. “You don’t deserve this but you forced me into it. You will have to deal with whatsoever that comes to you henceforth,” she thought wordlessly.
“What do I do now, how could I be so stupid,” Gloria said bitterly. “But Jeffrey never released into me, I doubt if I’m really pregnant.”
“Why are you being so paranoid?” Joy asked and moved closer to her.
“Because I doubt if I’m really pregnant, I need to get tested,” Gloria sniffed with her head her placed in her palms.
“C’mon, there be no need for that,” Joy said trying to talk her out of the idea.
“Why?” She asked and raised her head to look at her.
“Because I have a solution.”
Gloria’s eyes lit up with hope, “What solution?” she asked.
“Abortion pill, that’s the solution,,” Joy smiled.
“Really!” Gloria exclaimed in surprise and wiped her tears.
“Yes!” Joy stood up. “Just wait,” She grinned and walked to the provision locker where she took out the drugs and a glass. Then she took a bottle water from ontop the provision locker and walked back to Gloria.
“Gloria looked astounded, “But where did you get that?, have you used it before?” She asked wondering what she was up to.
“Yes! I did and it worked very well,” Joy smiled and sat beside her.
Gloria was still not satisfied. She felt Joy had something up her sleeves, so she decided not to take the pill. “No, thanks I don’t think I need this.”
“Why?” Joy frowned.
“Because I’m not pregnant,” Gloria said almost shouting. “I only started vomiting last night after I had ate the soup you bought from the cafeteria.”
“Are you trying to say that I’m lying to you,” Joy asked angrily.
“I’m sorry,” Gloria apologised.
“Fine, I’m leaving for lectures since you don’t appreciate me,” Joy stood up and carried her bag in anger and made to leave.
“What of the food?” Gloria asked.
“Eat it,” She shouted and left deliberately leaving her phone behind…
:
Gloria stared after her in shock wondering why she was so angry. Then she looked at the drugs envelope which contained the pill and shook her negatively. “No, I can’t take this,” She said to herself, pushed it to the floor and lay on the mattress…
Seconds later, She felt vomit in her throat again, so she stood up and ran to the toilet to throw up.
After she was done, She came back into the room and decided against her wish to take the pill. Minutes later after she had swallowed the pill, she felt an excruciating pain in her stomach and started screaming for help as blood flowed in torrents from her private part. She kept screaming and screaming till she passed out…
:
30minutes later
Joy came running into the room in pretence and she saw Gloria bleeding on the floor, she smiled wickedly to herself and started shouting for help.
Soon the hostel warden came running to her.
“What happened?” The warden asked as he removed his phone and called the University’s clinic ambulance.
“I don’t know sir, I just came in to pick me phone which I forgot and met her in this condition,” Joy cried bitterly in pretence.
“It’s alright,” the man said to her.
Soon the ambulance arrived and Gloria was taken to the clinic…
:
The students of Heartland University were thrown into total confusion and disorder as they saw the ambulance drive out from the path that led to the female’s hostel in speed to the University’s clinic. They all wondered what could be wrong as the lecturers who were lecturing immediately rounded off thier lectures, packed their books and rushed out of the class to the clinic…
:
IN THE CLINIC
:
Joy was seen crying helplessly in pretence as she walked round the reception with her hands placed on her head.
Soon the Vice Chancellor rushed into the clinic and asked her to tell the SUG President that he should inform all the students to wait for her at the conference hall, that she’d speak to them soon…
:
OUTSIDE…
Immediately Joy stepped outside, hundreds of students crowded her.
“What happened?, Why are you crying?, Is it about your friend?, Who died?, Talk na!” The students bombarded her with questions as they followed her whiled she walked.
“The Vice Chancellor will speak to you all in a short while, please wait in the conference hall,” Joy informed them as the pressure on her was too much.
“Conference hall, why?” A student asked.
“Why can’t you be patient?” Joy snapped and walked away, still sobbing.
“Nawa o, what is even happening?” Another student questioned rhetorically as she walked to to the conference hall.
Nath, Queen and Ken were seen running up to Joy, same as Jeffrey and Felix. Gold was nowhere to be found.
“Oh Nath!” Joy cried out as soon as she sighted them, making them stop, then she ran up to them and hugged Nath tightly.
Queen felt irritated as she stared at her in anger. “Why can’t you keep the romance for later and tell us what happened and where Gloria is?” She said eyeing her in anger and hatred.
“The Vice chancellor will speak to you all in a short while,” Joy released Nath and replied sharply, then turned to hug him again but Nath pushed her away gently.
“Is it about Gloria,” Nath, Ken, Felix and Jeffrey asked in unison.
“What?” Joy asked in pretence.
“C’mon, the ambulance and clinic stuff of coz,” Nath said.
“Yes!” Joy replied. “She swallowed a poisoned pill,” she added.
“What? How?, why?” Ken asked in shock as Jeffrey just stood there, too shock to speak.
“How did you know she did that coz you were in class this morning?” Queen asked too.
“You will find out soon,” Joy snapped and walked towards the conference hall.
“Joy, please wait!” Jeffrey called out as he ran after her leaving Ken, Felix, Nath and Queen behind.
“Guy! See you in the hall,” Felix said and went after Jeffrey and Joy.
Nath sighed deeply and turned to Queen. “Where’s Gold?” he asked.
“Oh! The rest room, she’ll come later,” She replied. “I’ll text her to come to the hall,” She added.
“Don’t worry,” Nath smiled. “I’ll go bring her,” he grinned at Ken, turned and walked away.
“Let’s go,” Ken said to Queen and made to hold her right hand but she rebuffed him and walked away too while Ken just smiled and followed her…
:
REST ROOM
:
Nath kept glancing at his wrist watch as he waited infront of the female’s toilet, waiting for Gold to come out.
He waited and waited but she didn’t show up. After waiting for like forever, he summoned courage, climbed up the short flight of stairs onto the toilet varenda. Then he heard a male voice and soft cries.
“Gold!” he muttered as he entered the rest room and walked quietly through the long corridor, opening every door on the right and left slowly to look inside. “Where could she be and why is she crying coz it’s her voice I heard?” he thought as he tiptoed further.
“Stop there, you traitor,” A voice called out behind him making him stop abruptly and turn back.
“What, who are you?” he asked in shock as a gun was pointed at him by a masked man.
The person chuckled, “A friend who was sent to destroy you. I knew you would come here, so I prepared very well.”
Nath swallowed hard and braced up. “Put the gun down,” he said boldly.
“Not so fast Mr. Lover boy,” the person said.
“Put it down or I shout,” Nath fired and moved back. Then his mouth opened wide is shock as another guy came up behind and stood before him with a knife…
To be continued…
Re: Bound By Love by kaystar10(m): 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
all bcus of love, i pray God saves nath
Re: Bound By Love by MANTERA(m): 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
i think i love the settings. Please next update
Re: Bound By Love by MANTERA(m): 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
tongue
Oladaps15:
EPISODE 21
**¤¤**
:
FAST FORWARD…
HEARTLAND UNIVERSITY
:
The monday morning looked bright as the students of Heartland University were seen very busy. The registeration period was over and lectures were about to commence. The students especially the new intakes were the busiest as they tried asking directions to different lecture halls and other places.
Different cars and taxi’s were seen driving in and out of the parking space. Hawkers defied the university’s gate, edging closer and closer to the cars and taxi’s to offer peeled oranges, bananas and groundnuts for sale…
:
**¤¤**
:
Gold and Queen were seen gisting and laughing as they headed to the cafeteria to eat. They were both in 300level and studied “English and literary studies.” According to their timetable, their lectures begins from 9:00am to 6:00pm, so they’d decided to eat first before any other inorder to prepare for the hectic day ahead.
They both wore pink cotton top and blue jean trouser, with a flat black open toe shoes and carried black designers handbag. They were often addressed as “QueenGold, the wonderful twin” by their coursemates though they weren’t twin.
“How does it feel like to be in 300level?” Queen asked as they walked along the main path with their right hands locked together and their handbag in the left.
“Yes o but…” Gold started to say but stopped as she sighted Jeffrey coming towarda their direction.
——-
“Never!” Gold retorted.
“Why?” he asked
:
**¤¤**
:
FEMALE’S HOSTEL
(Gloria and Joy’s room)
:
Joy was seen busy trying to get one or two things done before she left for lectures. She wore a blue shirt and black trouser which made her look corporate as she stood infront of the provision locker preparing Golden morn. While Gloria sat on the mattress looking very tired and weak with her towel tied round her body.
Joy then turned, walked and sat on the mattress with two plates. One contained the cereal she prepared and one contained biscuits.
“Let’s eat,” she said and handed Gloria a spoon but the cereal only made Gloria feel nauseate as she stood up and ran out to the toilet to throw up making Joy wonder what could be wrong with her as she stared at the open door.
Minutes later, Gloria walked back into the room looking drawn and wiping her mouth as she walked and sat back on the mattress.
Joy sighed and touched Gloria’s face and b----t, then screamed out loud in shock and shifted back.
“So you mean you never used protection with Jeffrey this semester anytime you guys had sex?” Joy asked again.
“Yes!”
“How?, that can’t be possible coz lectures just commenced,” Gloria said looking visibly shaken.
“Commencement of lectures has nothing to do with your being pregnant, I can’t believe you stooped so low to have unprotected sex,” Joy frowned.
Joy shook her head negatively, “No, it’s not a lie coz you are pregnant. I know when a girl is pregnant.”
To be continued…
grin
Oladaps15:
EPISODE 21
**¤¤**
:
FAST FORWARD…
HEARTLAND UNIVERSITY
:
:
**¤¤**
:
——-
“Never!” Gold retorted.
“Why?” he asked
:
**¤¤**
:
FEMALE’S HOSTEL
(Gloria and Joy’s room)
:
“Yes!”
To be continued…
wer is dat gloria sef
Re: Bound By Love by Ann2012(f): 12:02am On Feb 10, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
EPISODE 23
.**¤¤**
THE REST ROOM
:
Nath looked a bit scared as he stared at the two guys who were grinning widely. He still heard Gold’s soft cries and the more he heard it, the more he felt bitter. There and then, he vowed to do anything to save her…
“Hey!” The guy with the gun called out and pointed the nossle of the gun on his forehead. “You can’t escape this, So, You better stop planning on how to,” he said with a smile.
“Who is Gold Daniels to you?” the guy with the knife asked.
Nath now felt irritated as he stared at the guy in anger. “So this is what this is all about, huh?” he asked as he stood erect.
“How dare you question us,” the guy with the gun asked.
“I still don’t get it,” Nath said and placed his hands in his trouser pocket. “Who sent you?” he asked.
“What’s this guy up to?” the guys whispered to themselves.
Nath chuckled. “I’m fearless and if only you know me, You’d just back off now,” he said with a smile.
“Watch your mouth or I’ll be forced to blow your brains out,” the guy with the gun said loudly as he placed the nossle of the gun on Nath’s forehead again.
“Take this trash away coz it isn’t a real gun just like you, you guys ain’t real men,” Nath said as he removed his left hand from his pocket and slapped away the gun, locking more serious than ever.
The guys looked shocked beyond reasonable doubts. “Who are you?” they asked in unison.
Nath smiled as he brought out his phone. He loved moments like this, “I am Nath Edwards, the only cute son of a retired mi…”
“What? Mr Edwards!” The guy with the knife exclaimed as he dropped the knife and knelt down without letting Nath complete his statement. “I’m sorry please, spare our lifes,” he pleaded and stood up, then turned to the next guy and said, “Guy, lets get out of here,” he ordered fearfully and bent to pick up the knife but Nath kicked him hard and he fell face down thus shocking the gun who immediately dropped his gun down.
Nath stared at him with his eyes flashing in anger. “How dare you come into Heartland University to disrupt my studies, pull off that mask now,” he ordered.
The guy shivered in fear as he pulled off the mask in fear while Nath took a picture of him, then nudged at the one who lay on the floor to stand up, which he did and he also took a picture of him.
“Please don’t harm us, we will never disturb you again,” they pleaded in unison.
Nath smiled again. ” I won’t hurt you, just take me to where my baby is.”
“Okay,” they obeyed immediately as they led him to the last door on the left and opened it to reveal Gold who sat on the toilet floor weeping in pain.
“Oh Nath!” Gold called when she saw him, then quickly stood up and hugged him tight.
“Baby!” Nath breath. “Hope you’re not hurt?” he asked with concern written all over his face.
Gold couldn’t say a word as she simply shook her head negatively and held tight.
Nath turned to the two guys, “If you try this next time, you’re doomed,” he warned. “Now get out!”
The guys quickly turned and ran out leaving their gun and knife behind.
“Thank you!” Gold smiled in appreciation.
“Remember, I like saving those I love,” Nath smiled back as he kissed her forehead and wrapped his arms around her…
:
MINUTES LATER…
Nath released her and looked into her eyes, then smiled again. “Let’s get out of here, Gloria has been hospitalized,” he said.
“What! Gloria, why?” Gold asked in surprise.
“I was about finding out but Queen told me you were here, So I decided to come,” he explained.
“Queen!” Gold muttered.
“Yes! Why!” Nath asked.
“She betrayed me, let’s leave here, I’ll tell you about it later,” She said.
Nath sighed deeply. “Okay, as you wish,” then he held her hands and they walked to the entrance where they ran into the security.
“Goodafternoon Sir,” Nath greeted while Gold nodded.
The security looked from him to Gold, then inside the rest room. “What were you doing inside the toilet with a girl,” he asked, looking at them suspiciously.
Nath smiled again, “It’s not what you think sir,” he began.
“I’ll find out,” the security man said as he pushed them aside gently and walked inside, then minutes later, he came out again with a gun and knife.
“You actually tried killing a student while one is lying critically ill in the clinic?” he asked looking at them with fire in his eyes.
“This will be a tough one,” Nath thought as he stared at the gun and knife…
To be continued…
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
EPISODE 24
<><><>
Gold looked at the man, then to Nath in a confused manner. “Please sir,” She began.
“Shut up,” the man thundered which made her shook in fear. “What’s your name?” he asked and brought out a small piece of paper and a pen.
“Nath Edwards,” Nath replied and squeezed Gold’s hand in a way of telling her to calm down.
“Good, you will hear from the University Authority soon,” the security said and left.
“Oh! Nath, I’m sorry,” Gold cried and threw herself on him.
“C’mon dear, nothing’s gonna happen, trust me,” Nath smiled.
Gold sniffed and released him, then looked into his eyes and smiled. “I trust you.”
Nath smiled widely, “Thank you,” he said and looked into her eyes too romantically.
Gold stared at him too, as their heads moved closer to each other and when their lips almost met, Gold quickly shifted her head back. “Nath not here please, let’s go,” She smiled as she held his right hand and they walked away…
:
<><><>
THE CONFERENCE HALL
:
The students of heartland University were seen sitted and waiting in anticipation to know the reason behind the sudden morning disorder.
The reason why the students and lecturers were in complete disorder and confusion was that it was very rare before the ambulance could be seen driving around the school especially on a monday morning and a new session for that matter.
The students waited and waited. Some were even running out of patience and the hall was getting noisy as they had started murmuring.
After what seemed like forever, the Vice Chancellor walked in sadly at the same time Nath and Gold walked in holding hands and smiling. The VC was a woman of about thirty five and looked very young. After the formal greetings and pleasantries, the VC walked to the middle of the hall and stood staring at the students. She actually decided to stand in the middle of the hall so everyone could hear her and from the look on her face, It was quite obvious that something terrible had happened and that made the students more curious.
“I have been the Vice Chancellor of this prestigious University for three years now and the going has been peaceful and smooth until now,” She began in her high-pitched voice. “And in my three years of being a Vice Chancellor in this University, I might as well say that today happens to be my worst day,” She sighed and shook her head painfully…
AT THE BACK ROW
Joy couldn’t concentrate any longer ever since Nath walked inside the hall with Gold. She kept glancing back at them in annoyance, then suddenly she heard her name being called by the VC which made her startle and stand immediately…
BACK TO THE VICE CHANCELLOR
:
The VC’s frowned and sad face deepened as she saw Joy standing.
“Go up there,” the Head Of Department, English and literary studies who stood beside the window on the left said angrily as he gestured to the podium.
Joy looked dead scared and was shivering in fear as she left her seat and walked to the podium. For a meeting to be held and she was called to stand before everyone showed that Gloria’s case was very serious.
Then the Vice Chancellor turned to face the students again who were murmuring. “A girl by name Gloria Anderson was being hospitalized and by God’s special Grace, she’s getting better and responding to treatment…” The VC said and paused again to look at the students who just stared at her wondering what was going on. Then she continued, “And the girl standing before you has been accused strongly by the said hospitalized girl to have given her poisoned a pill to swallow. The authorities have not yet come to a conclusion as to who is guilty and at fault here. So therefore a panel will be set up to investigate the matter thoroughly. As you all know, It has always been the duties of the managements of this Great citadel of Learning to keep you all posted and informed of the important happenings around here, be it good or bad. So therefore I urge you great students to keep calm, be wise and smart as you await the verdict which will be given by the panel that will be set up for the investigations. You may all go back to your different homes and hostels as the lectures for today have been cancelled but continues tomorrow, Thank you,” She concluded and walked to the podium where she sat down with other lecturers and waited patiently for the students to leave the hall…
To be continued…

1 Like

Re: Bound By Love by povicky1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nice one, #Following....
Re: Bound By Love by Tobennz(m): 12:10am On Feb 12, 2019
Gos bless u for dis piece... Blessup OP
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 10:53am On Feb 12, 2019
EPISODE 25
<><><>
:
Outside the conference hall, The students were only happy that Gloria was okay as she was their only topic of discussion. They cared less about Joy coz so many students hated her and claimed she’s too proud, So no one pitied her.
Queen was seen looking around for Gold and Nath. She wondered why Gold had ignored her inside the hall and where they had gone to immediately after the meeting. Then suddenly, Someone walked up behind her and held her waist.
“Ken please, let me be,” She said, frowning a little.
“Wow!” Ken exclaimed as he released her and stood infront of her. “How did you know I’m the one?” he asked, smiling happily.
“Nevermind! Have you seen Gold or Nath around?” She asked.
“I saw them going towards the hostel area but don’t worry much, I have something to show you,” Ken smiled.
“And what’s that if I may ask?” Queen questioned.
“Just come with me,” he smiled, held her hands and the left the conference hall area…
:
<><><>
:
Minutes later, all the students were out of the hall and only Joy was left behind. Soon the VC, H.O.D’s and lecturers started discussing. After about an hour, the investigation panel was set up and they returned to the clinic with Joy to see Gloria…
:
<><><>
FEMALE’S HOSTEL
(GOLD AND QUEEN’S ROOM)
:
Nath collected the key from Gold and opened the door, then walked in with her and closed the door behind him. Then he walked up to Gold who stood in the middle of the room and held her waist from behind.
“You’ve been quiet ever since we left the conference hall, are you alright?” he asked.
“No!” Gold replied sharply.
“Why?” Nath asked surprisingly.
Gold turned and faced him, with their face few inches away from each other. “You saved me again today, right?” she asked.
Nath was still surprised, “Yes, anything wrong with that?”
Gold smiled, “No, nothing wrong but you know when the threads are badly tangled, then you have no other choice than to cut it if you really need it to be untangled,” she concluded.
“In other words, you mean I should stop coming to see you?” Nath asked.
“Exactly!”
Nath chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist. “You know that’s impossible.”
“Why?” She asked.
“Because I love you Gold,” Nath said, staring deep into her eyes. “I love you so much and I don’t ever want to think of a life without you,” he smiled.
Gold was astonished as she stared at Nath, unable to say a word.
“Gold!” Nath called and caressed her left cheek with his right palm while his left hand was still circled around her waist, making her look down shyly. “Look into my eyes and tell me you don’t have a burning desire to hold me in your arms all night, look into my eyes and tell me you don’t love me Gold,” Nath smiled seductively.
“Nath!” Gold called slowly as she looked up at him. “Those guys threatened me to stay away from you, besides I just broke off with Jeffrey a week ago.”
“Love conquers all dear but not to worry, I’m different and I promise never to hurt, you know you can always trust me,” He smiled and licked his lips seductively and pulled her more closer to himself.
“Wow! This guy looks so romantic and cute,” Gold thought as their lips moved closer and closer. Within a twinkle of an eye, their lips were locked in a passionate kiss…
:
<><><>
Queen kept following Ken as he pulled her along with him as they headed to the male’s hostel. “Where are you taking me to?” She demanded.
“Keep calm, you’ll soon see,” Ken smiled.
:
MALE’S HOSTEL
(NATH AND KEN’S ROOM)
:
Minutes later, they were infront of the room as Ken opened the door and they entered, then he closed the door behind him.
Holding her hand, he walked up to the bed where something was ontop but was being covered by a beautiful pink lace cloth.
“What’s this and why is this room being decorated this way,” Queen asked, still surprised as she looked around the room which was decorated beautifully.
“Uncover the lace on the bed,” Ken said.
Queen sighed deeply and did as she was told. “Oh my God,” She exclaimed in shock as there was a beautifully designed teddy on the bed which had the inscription “I know I hurt you in the past but can you please forgive me” with a question mark at the end. “Ken!” Queen called and turned to Ken who was already on his knee.
“When did you plan all this? What if lectures wasn’t cancelled, how would I have seen this?” She asked…
To be continued.....

1 Like

Re: Bound By Love by MANTERA(m): 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
Oladaps15:
EPISODE 25
<><><>
:
Outside the conference hall, The students were only happy that Gloria was okay as she was their only topic of discussion. They cared less about Joy coz so many students hated her and claimed she’s too proud, So no one pitied her.
Queen was seen looking around for Gold and Nath. She wondered why Gold had ignored her inside the hall and where they had gone to immediately after the meeting. Then suddenly, Someone walked up behind her and held her waist.
“Ken please, let me be,” She said, frowning a little.
“Wow!” Ken exclaimed as he released her and stood infront of her. “How did you know I’m the one?” he asked, smiling happily.
“Nevermind! Have you seen Gold or Nath around?” She asked.
“I saw them going towards the hostel area but don’t worry much, I have something to show you,” Ken smiled.
“And what’s that if I may ask?” Queen questioned.
“Just come with me,” he smiled, held her hands and the left the conference hall area…
:
<><><>
:
Minutes later, all the students were out of the hall and only Joy was left behind. Soon the VC, H.O.D’s and lecturers started discussing. After about an hour, the investigation panel was set up and they returned to the clinic with Joy to see Gloria…
:
<><><>
FEMALE’S HOSTEL
(GOLD AND QUEEN’S ROOM)
:
Nath collected the key from Gold and opened the door, then walked in with her and closed the door behind him. Then he walked up to Gold who stood in the middle of the room and held her waist from behind.
“You’ve been quiet ever since we left the conference hall, are you alright?” he asked.
“No!” Gold replied sharply.
“Why?” Nath asked surprisingly.
Gold turned and faced him, with their face few inches away from each other. “You saved me again today, right?” she asked.
Nath was still surprised, “Yes, anything wrong with that?”
Gold smiled, “No, nothing wrong but you know when the threads are badly tangled, then you have no other choice than to cut it if you really need it to be untangled,” she concluded.
“In other words, you mean I should stop coming to see you?” Nath asked.
“Exactly!”
Nath chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist. “You know that’s impossible.”
“Why?” She asked.
“Because I love you Gold,” Nath said, staring deep into her eyes. “I love you so much and I don’t ever want to think of a life without you,” he smiled.
Gold was astonished as she stared at Nath, unable to say a word.
“Gold!” Nath called and caressed her left cheek with his right palm while his left hand was still circled around her waist, making her look down shyly. “Look into my eyes and tell me you don’t have a burning desire to hold me in your arms all night, look into my eyes and tell me you don’t love me Gold,” Nath smiled seductively.
“Nath!” Gold called slowly as she looked up at him. “Those guys threatened me to stay away from you, besides I just broke off with Jeffrey a week ago.”
“Love conquers all dear but not to worry, I’m different and I promise never to hurt, you know you can always trust me,” He smiled and licked his lips seductively and pulled her more closer to himself.
“Wow! This guy looks so romantic and cute,” Gold thought as their lips moved closer and closer. Within a twinkle of an eye, their lips were locked in a passionate kiss…
:
<><><>
Queen kept following Ken as he pulled her along with him as they headed to the male’s hostel. “Where are you taking me to?” She demanded.
“Keep calm, you’ll soon see,” Ken smiled.
:
MALE’S HOSTEL
(NATH AND KEN’S ROOM)
:
Minutes later, they were infront of the room as Ken opened the door and they entered, then he closed the door behind him.
Holding her hand, he walked up to the bed where something was ontop but was being covered by a beautiful pink lace cloth.
“What’s this and why is this room being decorated this way,” Queen asked, still surprised as she looked around the room which was decorated beautifully.
“Uncover the lace on the bed,” Ken said.
Queen sighed deeply and did as she was told. “Oh my God,” She exclaimed in shock as there was a beautifully designed teddy on the bed which had the inscription “I know I hurt you in the past but can you please forgive me” with a question mark at the end. “Ken!” Queen called and turned to Ken who was already on his knee.
“When did you plan all this? What if lectures wasn’t cancelled, how would I have seen this?” She asked…
To be continued.....
who would have been behind t?
And she mentioned abt queen betrayin her. Let it nt be wat am thinkin oh. I just hope its joy again.
Ride on bro.
Re: Bound By Love by skubido(m): 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
MANTERA:
who would have been behind t?
And she mentioned abt queen betrayin her. Let it nt be wat am thinkin oh. I just hope its joy again.
Ride on bro.

Guy stop quoting the whole update na
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 3:14am On Feb 13, 2019
EPISODE 26
<><><>
MALE’S HOSTEL
(NATH AND KEN’S ROOM)
:
Ken simply refused to answer her as he kept smiling.
“Ken!” Queen called again. “Please talk to me.”
“Nath and I planned it, It was supposed to be seen at night but I guess this is how it was meant to so we could spend more time together,” Ken explained.
“Why did you have to go through all this?” she asked again.
“C’mon Queen, you asked too many questions, remember I’m still on my knees,” he said and licked his lips.
Queen smiled and moved to stand infront of him, then pulled him up and looked into his eyes, “Is it forgiveness that you need or a kiss ?” She asked.
Ken sighed deeply and scratched his head, “If you forgive me, then I can get the kiss and more,” he smiled and held her waist.
Queen giggled and circled his neck with her hands. “I forgive you Ken but I can’t kiss you.”
“Oh! Thank God you’ve forgiven me, I feel so happy and fulfilled right now,” Ken smiled and held her tightly. “So why not give me the kiss?” he asked.
“Ken, you’re dating numerous girls and you can’t do without sex,” Queen complained.
“You can change me, I really need you in my life,” Ken said pleadingly, looking sober.
“Do you believe in love at first sight?” Queen asked.
“I never believed in love till the first day I’d set my eyes on you when you came with Gold to return Nath’s phone,” Ken explained again.
“I’ve always loved you Ken, right from the day you started chating with me, and that’s the reason why I felt so hurt and angry when you insulted me on facebook but I never believed we could ever meet,” Queen said and caressed the back of his neck.
“I’m sorry, please forgive me,” Ken pleaded again and pushed his head further to her’s.
“Gold’s brother hacked into your account and deleted the post you made,” She smiled again.
“I see, so you and Gold are actually that close?”
“Yes, she and her family are like they family I never had, anyways let’s leave that for later.”
Ken grinned widely, “So can I get the kiss now?” he asked and licked his lips again.
Queen just ignored him and covered his mouth with her’s…
:
<><><>
FEMALE’S HOSTEL
(GOLD AND QUEEN’S ROOM)
:
The kiss got hotter and hotter as Nath and Gold were now on the bed. They kissed and romanced each other for some minutes which made Nath feel carried away as he tried pulling off her blouse but Gold stopped and held his hands.
“Nath please,” She pleaded as she sat up and stared shyly at him.
Nath arranged his cloths and sat up smiling, then he caressed her hands, “You know that’s the best kiss I’ve ever had. I’ve never kissed a woman like that before, thanks for giving me the chance,” he said as he stared affectionately at her.
“I think I’m inlove with you Nath,” Gold confessed making Nath smile broadly as he pulled her into his arms again and hug her tight.
“I promise you this day, that I will never hurt you nor do anything that will make you regret falling inlove with me,” he breath.
Gold could only smile, “I just hope I’m doing the right thing,” she thought wordlessly.
Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door and the disengaged but still held hands.
“Come right in,” Gold called out.
Then the door was pushed open and Jeffrey walked in.
“Hey guy, watsup?” Nath asked as he stood and pulled Gold up as well.
“Save the greetings,” Jeffrey yelled furiously as he moved close to Gold. “How dare you cheat on me?” he asked foolishly as he raised his hand to slap her but Nath held his hand midway.
“Don’t you dare,” Nath fired and dropped his hand down forcefully.
“How could you stoop so low to snatch my girl away from me?” Jeffrey asked again.
Both Nath and Gold giggled, then turned to face each other as they kissed lightly on the lips which made Jeffrey go wild in anger.
“Oh Nath! I will kill you and make sure your body rots in jail,” he barked.
Nath laughed out loud, “Guy you don mad, honestly, how can you possibly kill someone and then the person still rots in jail?” he asked, trying very hard to control his laughter.
His laughter irritated Jeffrey the more as he rushed to the provision locker in the room and took out a small knife from the basket.
But before Nath or Gold could say a word or do anything, he rushed to them and stabbed Gold in the right arm…
To be continued...
Re: Bound By Love by skubido(m): 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
Haaaaa,

Tanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by Ann2012(f): 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
shocked

Thanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
EPISODE 27
<><><>
:
Nath was shocked to say the least as he watched Gold fall and scream his name with her clothes soaked with blood. He immediately brought out his phone from his pocket and dialled Ken’s number, asking him to come help him so they could take Gold to the clinic coz he didn’t want to cause another by calling the ambulance…
Minutes later, Gold was rushed to the clinic with some of the female students following behind and Queen sobbing bitterly as she headed to the plenary with Felix, where the VC and lecturers were having a meeting about Joy’s issue, to report the matter.
Heartland University was thrown into another state of confusion and total disorder as the news of Jeffrey, the SUG president stabbing a girl had circulated like a wild fire…
:
<><><>
AT THE CLINIC
:
The Vice Chancellor was mad with worry as she was being pleaded with to calm down and not to call the police. Reports were taken, Nath was asked to make a statement, which he did.
After all the necessary stuffs, All the students were asked to go back to their different hostels which they did, leaving only Queen, Nath, Ken and Felix in the reception. Gold’s arm had been cleaned up and bandaged but Nath was seen crying like a baby as he walked round the reception, his heart was filled with rage as Ken tried calming him down.
“I will deal with Jeffrey, excuse me,” Nath said and before one could stop him, he had already ran out of the Clinic…
:
<><><>
MALE’S HOSTEL
(JEFFREY AND FELIX’S ROOM)
:
Jeffrey sat on the mattress with his head in his palm as he regreted his earlier action. He knew Nath would surely come for him, so he decided to run for his dear life.
But as he was about leaving the room, the door opened and Nath rushed at him, and without saying a word, rushed at him and threw a quick punch which landed on Jeffrey’s jaw thus causing him to stagger and fall on the floor.
“Nath please, I beg of you, spare me,” Jeffrey pleaded with a mouth full of blood.
“I’m gonna kill you Jeffrey, I swear, how dare you stab the woman I love so much, do you realise the pains she going through right now?” Nath screamed as he attacked him with a big right overhand punch. Then drove his fist into him where he started landing solid punches into Jeffrey’s gut.
“Nath please,” Jeffrey pleaded as he held unto Nath’s colar, with his eyes full of fear as he shouted and pleaded for help coz he knew he was no match for the son of a retired Army General.
Nath went wild with anger as he Carried Jeffrey up, held his hands and twisted it backwards while he pushed him and made him lean on the bunk, then he kicked him in the g---n and threw him backwards.
Jeffrey whimpered in pain and collapsed, lying on his back, bleeding from the various facial lacerations and coughing in fits as he continously spat out blood from his mouth.
Nath quickly ran around the room, looking for what to use in hitting Jeffrey again but couldn’t find anything, so he took the empty enamel pail behind the provision locker and was about hitting him with it when a hand held him and voices shouted “STOP.”
“No!” he screamed out loud in pain. “Allow me to deal with this trash that doesn’t have an iota of respect for ladies,” he shouted.
“Sweetheart please,” Gold pleaded as she squatted beside him and caressed his back with her left hand coz she was stabbed on the right arm. “You don’t have to be so wild, atleast I’m not dead,” She smiled at him, then turned and eyed Jeffrey who lay motionless with his cloths designed with blood stains.
“He hurt you and that I can’t withstand,” Nath cried as he placed his palm on her cheek.
“I know but you saved me again, the third time,” Gold smiled as she stood up and pulled him up too. “Please just let him be, he has gotten what he deserves,” She said and hugged him tight.
Nath heaved a huge sigh of relief as he hugged her. For a moment, they both totally forgot the people who stood at the door post, watching them as all that mattered to them at that moment was just to be in each others arms.
They held unto each other for some minutes, till the Vice Chancellor cleared her throat making Nath startle back to reality as he released Gold and turned to stare at her in fear…
To be continued…
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 3:42am On Feb 15, 2019
EPISODE 28
<><><>
MALE’S HOSTEL
(FELIX AND JEFFREY’S ROOM)
:
All were silent as the Vice Chancellor walked into the room and placed her hand on Jeffrey’s chest. Then she gestured to some students to take him to the ambulance which was already waiting outside.
After the students had gone out with Jeffrey’s body, She turned to Nath and smiled, “Too much drama in just a day,” She said and then sighed. “There was an allegation leveled against you by the security man but what I’ve seen here today proves that allegation wrong, meet me in my office tomorrow so we can talk more about it. Lastly in as much as fighting is prohibited in this University, I won’t punish you for fighting coz I feel and share in your pains but you have to promise me no more fights,” She concluded.
Nath’s joy knew no bounds as he grinned widely, “I promise nothing of such will ever happen again,” he said.
“Very good, meet me in my office tomorrow, both of you,” the VC smiled, patted their shoulders and walked out of the room
“A replica of the father,” the lecturers mumbled amongst themselves as the smiled at Nath and walked out too…
“Nath Nath, we hail you, You try wella, thumbs up,” the students, especially the females chorused as some shook hands with Nath who was feeling like a war hero.
Minutes later, after the students had returned to their different hostels and rooms, Ken, Queen and Felix walked and sat calmly on the mattress.
“Guy! Nna ehn, you really shock me,” Felix exclaimed and rubbed his jaw.
“Ah tell you,” Ken concurred. “Nath my guy,” he smiled broadly.
Nath laughed and joined them on the mattress but Gold refused to sit as she stood with folded arms and eyed Queen angrily.
Queen sighed and turned to the guys, “Please you guys should help me plead with Gold o, I don’t know what I did to her that’s making her so annoyed,” Queen pleaded.
Nath stood up, walked and stood beside Gold, then placed a hand across her shoulder, “Baby, please talk to us,” he pleaded.
“She paid people to rape me,” Gold complained.
Queen stood up and walked up to her, “You know I can’t do that, besides you and I know that I was busy when you asked me to escort you,” Queen explained.
Gold’s frown turned into a beautiful smile as she remembered everything that happened, “They told me you sent them to attack me and I foolishly believed coz you refused to escort me,” She said and unfolded her arms while Nath dropped down his hands too.
“You know I can never hurt you, you are my sister and I can never try to harm you,” Queen smiled and hugged her. “Thank God Nath decided to come.”
Gold just smiled and hugged her back, “I’m sorry I doubted you,” she apologised.
“It’s alright darling, I’m happy that beast never stabbed you deep,” Queen released her.
“Yes, he used a small knife,” Gold said.
Nath cleared his throat and asked, “Can I get a hug too?”
“Same here?” Ken also requested and stood up.
Both Queen and Gold smiled as the turned and threw themselves on their men.
“Hei ahh!” Felix said. “I’m still here o.”
“Don’t be jealous, go get a girlfriend,” Nath said and they all bursted into laughter…
:
<><><>
NATH’S HOUSE
:
Mr Edwards, Nath’s dad sat on the couch in his sitting room, reading from a newspaper. He wore a white kaftan and on his face was a pair of reading glasses.
Then there was a knock on the door.
“Come in,” he called out, then the door opened and Bright Peter, the girl that was choosen and arranged by Nath’s parents and her’s for Nath to marry after graduation, walked in with her eyes full of tears.
“Goodafternoon sir,” she greeted and prostrated before Nath’s dad.
“My daughter please sit down, why the tears?” Nath’s dad asked with great concern written all over his face as he removed his reading glasses, dropped the newspaper on the side stool and put the glasses on top of the paper.
“Sir it’s Nath,” Bright sniffed.
“Nath?” the dad said and shifted forward.
“It’s all over the internet Sir, he fought with the SUG president because of a girl that he claims to love,” Bright sobbed.
“What nonsense!” Nath’s dad shouted in annoyance thus drawing the attention of his wife who came running out of the room…
To be continued…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria / As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / YoungZubi Wins August 5K Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 197
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.