Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Bound By Love - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bound By Love (13365 Views)

Bound For Life / Arrested By Love By Bright Daniel : Episode 1 - 5 / Arrested By Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bound By Love by Ann2012(f): 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by skubido(m): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
Tanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
EPISODE 52
<><><>
MR EDWARDS HOUSE
(SITTING ROOM)
:
Mr Edwards who still sat on the couch with Mr Daniels in surprise as he saw Kayla and Sly descending the stairs while Nath, Gold, Ken and Queen followed them behind.
“What’s wrong?” Mr Daniels asked in shock coz he thought they had all slept off.
No one answered him yet as the children all sat comfortably on their seat.
“What happened?” Mr Edwards asked as he looked from one person to another.
“Mr Daniels is wrong,” Sly hissed.
“Yes, and you too Dad,” Kayla added. “Tell us why you lied to us by telling us that Mr Daniels is dead.”
“Dad!” Sly called. “Tell us why you also lied and told us Mr Edwards is dead. Tell us why you exchanged Ken’s sister and also all the secrets you’ve been hiding,” he said in one breath.
Mr Edwards cleared his throat, “Let me answer mine first. I’m sorry I lied to you by telling you Mr Daniels is dead. It’s just that I was so annoyed after the betrayal that I never wanted to set my eyes on him again,” he concluded.
“It’s alright dad but that was very bad,” Kayla said and turned to Mr Daniels, “We are waiting for you.”
Mr Daniels swallowed hard. He knew what he was about to say would cost his life and reputation but now he had no choice. “Call your mothers!” he said instead.
Nath stared at him in anger and quickly stood up to do his bidding.
Minutes later Mrs Edwards and Mrs Daniels also walked into the sitting room.
“So you all never slept,” Mrs Edwards asked but was ignored.
After everyone was sitted, Mr Daniels began, “First of all, I apologies to everyone for not telling the truth,” he apologised and began…
:
FLASHBACK
MR DANIELS SIDE OF THE STORY
:
Years ago, I lived happily with my family but I started having problems the day I brought home my children from the orphanage. After my wife had given birth to Sly, I met Mr Peter and told him how desperate I was to get rich and famous coz Edwards was very rich and that got me jealous. Mr Peter accepted to help me but to keep everything secret and I agreed. To cut the long story short, he took me to his occultic group which I later found out that they were ritualist. I told them of how rich I wanted to be and they told me the only way out was to sacrifice my only daughter which was Ken’s sister and by then my wife was already pregnant again. So, I pleaded with them to give me some time which they agreed.
Soon, I had completely forgotten about them but after my wife had given birth to Gold and was still at the hospital, I realised the money I had won’t be enough to foot the hospital bills coz my wife had been operated on since she had some complications and couldn’t deliver safely. So while my wife was still at the hospital, I went home and took Ken to Edwards house and also asked him for some money which he gave me but I never told him about my wife who was in the hospital even though he had asked about her well being coz he knew she was pregnant. Finally I paid the hospital bills and my wife was discharged. When we got home, she asked of Ken and I told her he’d be staying with Edwards for sometime.
But unfortunately, after some time, the company Edwards gave me to manage started crumbling even though I invested a lot in it and things became worse and then I was pushed to go back to Peter. But when he took me back to the ritualists, they told me they had changed their mind and needed my son but I pleaded with them and told them that it would be hard to take him away from Edwards coz he still gave me money to feed my family and might be too inquisitive about why I suddenly needed Ken. Mr Peter really wanted me to sacrifice my son, so he asked me to tell Edwards that the boy was to be sacrificed for his daughter’s health and that if Edwards refused, he should be ready to take an oath that his son will marry his daughter when he was of age but unfortunately, Edwards took the oath and refused to release Ken.
To cut the long story short, I pleaded with them till they accepted my daughter for the sacrifice and inorder not to complicate issues with my wife, I went to the orphanage, paid some money and took another girl child that looked a bit like my daughter and then lied to my wife that it was exchanged by the woman I had impregnated. But unfortunately for me, things only got worse after the sacrifice and when I asked Mr Peter why, he said I must sacrifice my first son inorder to be wealthy but I refused and since I couldn’t still feed my family, I decided to steal Edwards money and leave the country but I later found out that Peter had taken the marriage and oath issue seriously and had vowed to kill Nath, so I decided to take another drastic step by sending men to kill Mr Peter and make it look like he had committed suicide, then paid off the doctor to keep everything secret…
To be continued…

1 Like

Re: Bound By Love by skubido(m): 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
O dip oo

Tanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by Ann2012(f): 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
Very deep

Thanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
Thanks for the update
Network I thank you well well
Re: Bound By Love by ologuntheo(m): 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
following!
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 2:15am On Mar 08, 2019
EPISODE 53
—-:::::::::—-
SAME LOCATION(CONTINUED FROM LAST EPISODE)
:
THE PRESENT…
Everyone became speechless and shocked after Mr Daniels had finished his story.
“I have about two months to live cos I was diagnosed of cancer,” Mr Daniels said.
“So you transfered that cancer to Ken, oh Daniels,” Mr Edwards shouted in annoyance.
“Dad, so you had a hand in my kidnap?” Gold asked as she eyed her father angrily.
“No, I didn’t. According to the story, you tried escaping but unfortunately got yourself entangled in his web and now, he would have been in a better position to explain how he had planned for you to be stabbed that Nath had to save you but unfortunately, I killed him,” Mr Daniels explained bitterly.
“You are just so wicked,” Mrs Daniels screamed in pains as she stood up, then walked out of the sitting room.
“You have succeeded in putting our family and it’s reputation in shambles, I don’t care if you are my brother coz you will have to face the law,” Mr Edwards said, stood up and also left.
“Well thank God Queen isn’t my sister but the innocent blood of my sister which you killed will surely hunt you down,” Ken said and also left.
One by one, the other family members quietly stood up and went upstairs to their room thus leaving Mr Daniels behind to his fate…
:
<><><>
THE NEXT MORNING(STILL MR EDWARDS HOUSE)
:
The morning looked dull and gloomy as everyone went about their chores in sadness.
When breakfasts was ready, Queen went in to call Mr Daniels who hadn’t come out of his room ever since they woke up, only to find him lying dead in his pool of blood with the kitchen knife pierced deep into his stomach. She screamed thus attracting the attention of others who ran to the room to know the reason why she screamed.
“Ewo, my husband,” Mr Daniels cried and fell on top of her husband but others quietly moved into the room and stood round Mr Daniels dead body without saying a word.
Mr Edwards bent down touched Mr Daniels forehead, then stood again and said, “I thought you were human but I realised a little too late that you are a black sheep to this family. I will make necessary arrangements for his body to be taken out and also inform the Army General,” he concluded and left the room…
:
<><><>
FAST FORWARD
:
After Mr Daniels death, everything became normal again and his burial was fixed to be conducted in two months time. Joy, Jeffrey, the two guys and the doctor’s cases were tried in court and they were each punished according to their crimes.
Then there came the day that was set aside for Nath and Gold’s survival party.
:
THE SURVIVAL PARTY
SATURDAY MORNING, TIME CHECKED- 7:00AM
:
Mr Edwards house was filled with huming activities. Caterers, decorators, event planners etc had been all invited which made the party almost want to look like a marriage ceremony.
:
GOLD’S ROOM
:
Kayla walked into the room to find Gold and Queen trying to select what to put on from a box of clothes which was infront of them.
“Come on, you girls don’t have to do this, I have a beautiful surprise for you,” Kayla said as she stood in the middle of the room with her hands placed on her waist.
“What surprise?” Queen asked excitedly.
“Just keep quiet and come with me,” Kayla smiled, dropped her hands down,then turned and walked out.
“Nawa o, early morning surprise,” Gold said as she stood up.
“I think it’s a good one,” Queen said and also stood up, then walked to the door.
Gold just kept quiet and followed her out of the room…
:
MR EDWARDS ROOM
:
Nath walked into his father’s room with Ken smiling gleefully.
“Dad, you called us,” Nath and Ken said in unison as they sat on the edge of the bed.
“Yes!” Mr Edwards said as he smiled too and stood up from the couch which he had sat, looking at two beautiful small gold boxes. Then he walked to the bed where Nath and Ken sat and handed them the boxes
“Dad what’s this,” Nath asked as he stretched out his hand and collected the box while Ken also did same.
“Just open it,” Mr Edwards said as he stood with his hands behind his back.
Nath and Ken looked at each other, then heaved a sigh and opened the small box.
“What!” both Nath and Ken exclaimed in shock as they saw diamond rings which sparkled in each of the boxes.
Mr Edwards smiled and joined them on the bed. Then he cleared his throat and spoke up, “Well everything happens for a reason. At first Gold was kidnapped and in a bit to save her, you walked into danger and the rest is history. The Kidnapped stuff led us all to know the whole truth about what had been happening and so now, since everything is now okay and we are now free with little or no enemies, I discussed this issue with your mothers and we decided that both of you should propose to Gold and Queen before you go back to school because no one knows tomorrow,” he explained patiently…
To be continued…

1 Like

Re: Bound By Love by becca2017(f): 7:40am On Mar 08, 2019
Awwwwwwn *wedding bells*... thanks a lot for d update
Re: Bound By Love by Ann2012(f): 9:17am On Mar 08, 2019
Wedding party loading

Thanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by skubido(m): 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
Correctiiiii

Tanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2019
EPISODE 54 (SEMI-FINAL)
—-:::::::::—-
MR EDWARDS ROOM
:
Nath and Ken’s heart was filled with endless joy as they stood up and closed the small box, then put it in their pockets.
“Today is a red-letter day!” Nath said excitedly.
“Yes it is but what if they reject us?” Ken asked, looking pessimistic.
“Yes!” Nath concurred. “What if they…”
“What if nothing happens,” the father cut him short. “Be positive and have a go at it,” he concluded.
“Thanks dad, you’re the best,” Nath and Ken said in unison and hugged him briefly.
“You both are the best too,” Mr Edwards smiled gleefully. “Now go and get ready coz the guests will soon arrive,” he said while they smiled at him, then turned and left the room, whispering happily at each other…
:
THE PROPOSAL
:
The sitting room looked elegant, magnificent and well polished with transparent cream curtains adorning the doors and windows and the floor glowing with glistened tiles. Serviet and wine glasses were on the side stools while the glassess were turned upside down. The guests and students of “Heartland University” had started arriving one after the other, each dressed in his or her beautiful cloth. Mr Edwards, his wife, Mr Daniels were all dressed beautifully and smiles as they greeted and exchanged pleasantries with those that had arrived.
Right in the middle of the room stood a round center table which was covered with silver coloured material and from the sitting room, One could see baked lemon cakes, flambled chicken etc and the aroma filled the house. At thr far end of the dining room was a glass closet which contained different kinds of wine in display, to say the least, everything in there was so beautiful.
Minutes later, Kayla, Nath, Ken, Sly, Gold and Queen walked in looking so beautiful and cute. Sly, Ken, Nath were dressed in black tuxedo and classic sneakers with smiles on their faces while Kayla, Gold and Queen were dressed in bright sparkling sleeveless gown. Kayla’s gown was red, Gold’s gown was pink while Queen’s gown was blue. From the front view, the gown stopped inches above their knees while viewing from the back, it was floor length. The gown was the gift surprise from Kayla and it fitted Gold and Queen perfectly well as it brought out their unique features and curves. A diamond necklace adorned their necks and their ears dangling with diamond ear-rings as well and their hair which they had made the day before fell in tangled plaits across their shoulders.
They walked around and greeted everyone happily. Gloria and Peace were also there to celebrate with them…
The Army General and some soldiers were also there and soon everyone was eating and drinking and making merry as the caterers kept walking into the sitting room with more food and drinks.
Mr Edwards, his wife, mrs Daniels, Kayla, Ken, Sly and Nath were all aware of the proposal except Gold, Queen and the guests who kept drinking and dancing to the beautiful tunes that were being played.
Minutes later, Kayla walked up to Ken and Nath who were dancing with Queen and Gold and whispered something into their ear. They party had started by 4pm and it was already 5pm, so Mr Edwards felt it was time to let the cat out of the bag, so he exchanged quick glances at Kayla and Sly. Kayla quickly understood, so she walked to the corridor that led upstairs and changed the sitting room light to multi-coloured lights thus making everywhere look so romantic.
Immediately the lights were changed, two girls walked in with a folded coloured big designers paper and stood behind Nath while another two girls also walked in with the same paper and stood behind Ken.
Nath and Ken smiled at the surprised Gold and Queen, then brought out the small boxes from their trouser pockets, removed the ring and put the box back in their pockets. Within a twinkle of an eye, they were both on their knees and the girls behind them unfolded the cardboards and the guests gasped in shock as everything looked like a dream.
Nath’s paper had the inscriptions “You are the woman of my dreams, please make my dreams come true by accepting to be my wife” while Ken’s paper had the inscriptions “You are all have ever wanted coz you fill my world with so much happiness and joy, please be my wife.”
Queen and Gold turned and looked at each other with surprise boldly written on their faces, then turned back to face Nath and Ken who knelt with one knee with their right hands stretched out to them with the rings in it.
Soon everyone in the house began chanting “Yes!” “Yes!” “Yes!” as Queen and Gold stood transfixed, confused on what to do… TBC...

Thanks for following along..... Finale will be drop tonight. Stay tuned........

1 Like

Re: Bound By Love by aprilwise(m): 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nice one. Thanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by becca2017(f): 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
Awwwwn thanks a lot for d update
Re: Bound By Love by Ann2012(f): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
Well done OP
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
EPISODE 55
FINALE
——–:::::::::——–
:
Queen and Gold glanced at each other and nodded, then turned back to Nath and Ken.
“Oh my God, yessssss!” they both screamed out loud.
Everyone started clapping as Nath and Ken held their outstretched hands and placed the rings on their third fingers, then stood up, pulled them into their arms and soon they were lost in a world of passion as they embraced each other tenderly.
“I love you so much Nath,” Gold whispered as she shook in excitement.
“I love you more my treasure,” Nath replied as he released her and locked his lips with hers.
“I almost thought we will never be together again,” Queen smiled gleefully.
“True love never dies, it only gets stronger with time,” Ken replied, smiling too…
“Wow! This is great and lovely, as you all know, this is just the first step, the marriage ceremonies will come up after their first semester examinations,” Mr Edwards said. “Once again, I thank you all for coming to celebrate with me, now let the engagement party begin, music! Music! Music!!!,” he shouted happily.
Soon, everyone was congratulating, shaking hands etc while some just stood smiling at the couples and wishing they were in their shoes…
Everyone enjoyed themselves to the fullest and looked forward to the wedding. At around 7pm, the celebration finally came to an end as the guests returned to their different destinations while the family members retired to their rooms, leaving the cleaners they had paid behind to clean and tidy up…
:
SLY’S ROOM
:
Nath, Gold, Ken, Queen, Kayla and Sly all sat in different positions inside the room as they kept talking about the party thus continously making Gold and Queen to blush every minute.
“Chai, this love birds almost died of excitement today,” Kayla exclaimed.
“Excitement is an understatement jhare,” Ken concurred.
“Now it’s time for you two to…” Nath started to say.
“Get married,” Kayla and Sly said in unison.
“Don’t worry, I will soon bring her home,” Sly smiled.
“Same here, you guys have made me miss him a lot,” Kayla chuckled.
“Love birds,” Mr Edwards cleared his throat and said as he walked into the room with his wife and Mrs Daniels while they all laughed.
“I feel very happy today and I thank God that after all the twists and turns, we all came out successfully, and I pray this happiness and Joy lasts long,” he added and stretched out his arms while the children stood up from where they sat, then walked up to the father and hugged him while their mothers circled around them.
“I pray we always remain happy and blessed,” Mr Edwards thought wordlessly as he smiled and smiled again…

THE END
True love is hard to find but when you find it, keep it safe and never hurt the heart that loves....

2 Likes

Re: Bound By Love by skubido(m): 8:37am On Mar 10, 2019
Wow, nice ending, tanks a lot for this story.. U too much jah bless ya hand work.
Re: Bound By Love by princessadeola(f): 8:44am On Mar 10, 2019
Lovely story. True love is Real.
Re: Bound By Love by aprilwise(m): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2019
princessadeola:
Lovely story. True love is Real.
It there true love in this generation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / YoungZubi Wins August 5K Award / Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.