Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Bound By Love - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bound By Love (13393 Views)

Bound For Life / Arrested By Love By Bright Daniel : Episode 1 - 5 / Arrested By Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bound By Love by iamgprince: 3:46am On Feb 15, 2019
Thanks for the update op
Re: Bound By Love by Ann2012(f): 5:34am On Feb 15, 2019
Well done OP
Re: Bound By Love by skubido(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
Another gbege loading.....

Tank's for the update
Re: Bound By Love by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hmmm
Well done

1 Like

Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
EPISODE 29
<><><>
:
Bright cried the more immediately Mrs Edwards entered the sitting room and rushed to sit beside her, looking confusingly from her husband to her.
“Honey, what’s going on here?” She asked as she placed her hand across Bright’s shoulder.
“Your son wants to bring shame to me and I will never let that happen,” the husband shouted.
“Please calm down, you’re getting too upset, remember he’s your son,” the wife pleaded further.
“And he will cease to be my son if he ever defies my orders.” the husband shouted again and turned to Bright. “Who is the girl?” he asked as his chest heaved in anger.
“Gold Daniels sir,” Bright replied and cleaned her eyes.
“What!” Mrs Edwards exclaimed. “I hope she isn’t the daughter of the most renowned Mr Daniels?” she asked.
“She’s the one ma,” came the reply.
“Jesus!” Nath’s mum said in shock. “Impossible!”
“I can’t believe my own son would stoop so low to fall inlove let alone fight for my enemy’s daughter, impossible!” Nath’s dad said and stood up, then turned to the wife, “Call Nath immediately, tell him to come home this weekend, we must go and finalize his marriage rites before something terrible happens,” he added and with that, he climbed upstairs and headed to his room.
“How can Nath do such a thing, this is unlike him,” Mrs Edwards soliloquized and pulled Bright closer to herself, “It’s alright my dear, just believe Nath loves you, I will call him immediately,” She said soothingly…
:
<><><>
MALE’S HOSTEL
(NATH AND KEN’S ROOM)
:
Nath lay on the mattress as he stared at the ceiling thinking about the earlier events of the day. He smiled quietly to himself as he remembered the romantic moment he had shared with Gold. “I hope and pray moments like that comes again,” he prayed silently.
He was still in deep thoughts when the ringing of his phone startled him, thus bringing him out of his reverie.
Nath’s smile widened as he picked up his phone from the bedside stool, “Mum!” he whispered and clicked on the receiver. “Hello sweetest mum!” he called excitedly.
“What’s this I’m hearing,” his mum asked from the other end without bothering to reply to his greetings.
Nath was baffled. His mum never spoke to him in that manner before. “Mum! What’s going on, Is dad alright?” he asked.
“No, he’s not alright, how can you stoop so low to fight for the daughter of your father’s enemy?”
“But mum, I don’t understand you a bit,” he complained.
“They girl you fought for is the daughter to our family enemy,” the mum shouted over the phone.
Nath became more surprised, “How mum, dad has never talked about having any enemy and besides even if the girl I fought for is the daughter of an enemy as claimed, that doesn’t mean we both should become enemies too,” he said trying to be calm.
“Nonsense!” his mum barked. “You are asked by your father to come home this weekend,” she said and ended the call.
“Why mum, listen, I love her mum,” Nath pleaded. “Hello, hello, mum…” he called but the line was dead. “S--t!” he cursed under his breath, threw the phone on the bed and placed his head in his palms.
Minutes later, Ken walked into the room with their cloths which he had gone outside to unhang to meet Nath in a bad mood. “Guy whatsup, why the frowned face?” he asked as he walked and dropped the cloths on the mattress, then cleaned the tiny beads of sweat which had formed on his forehead.
“Mum just called!” Nath swallowed.
Ken chuckled, “So! You’re supppsed to be happy na,” he said and sat down.
“Yes but she said I fought for Gold, claiming that Gold is the daughter of our family enemy and that Dad needs me home by weekend,” he explained.
“Yehpa!” Ken’s eyes widened. “This is bad o but how come na?”
Nath shrugged, “Maybe Bright told them, you know she works on the internet and the news of the fight must have been posted there.”
“Hei! Yawa don gas, Nath na hot oil you enter so,” Ken shook his head negatively…
:
<><><>
:
U.S.A.(EAST COAST CONNECTICUT)
:
Kayla, Nath’s sister lay on the bed under her duvet, staring at the ceiling. She had just finished speaking with her mum on the phone and looked very worried.
“I knew it would inevitably come to this, why can’t Dad just break whatsoever covenant he had with Bright’s dad and let my cute brother be,” she thought, then shook her head negatively. “No, I will never support dad and mum coz I can’t bear to see Nath get hurt, atleast not now that he claims to be in love,” She said and turned to lie on her side…
To be continued....

1 Like

Re: Bound By Love by skubido(m): 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
Tanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
great story

read more Cool, romantic and interesting story on
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 6:28am On Feb 16, 2019
EPISODE 30
<><><>
FAST FORWARD
HEARTLAND UNIVERSITY
:
Lecturers had resumed duty and lectures continued. Gloria had been discharged and had pleaded for Joy to be forgiven and set free by the University Authority which they did but both of them no longer stayed together in the same hostel room as Gloria had moved in with Peace who was newly admitted while the Authorities decided that Joy stays alone in her room, then go about her normal activities like a pariah till she wrote her final examination.
Jeffrey was also discharged but the mantle of leadership as an SUG president was taken from him and handed over to Nath. But all that never mattered to Joy and Jeffrey coz they still had other evil plans up their sleeves but still pretended to be of good behavior..
:
<><><>
MALE’S HOSTEL
(NATH AND KEN’S ROOM) ~ FRIDAY~
Time checked- 5:45pm
:
Nath was seen as arranging his box. He wondered what was going on at home and why his father needed him home urgently barely a month into the semester. “I just hope it’s not because of Bright o, coz if she’s the reason why am being asked to come home, then they will see my true colours,” he muttered as he put the last cloth in the box, closed it and stood up, then turned to Ken who sat on the edge of the bunk staring him.
“The going will be tough but you just have to be careful,” Ken advised.
“Yea I will, you know dad is a very difficult man but this time, he must listen to me,” Nath said, looking very mean and serious as he carried up the bag containing his laptop and hung it on his shoulder.
Ken could only sigh, “Remember to see Gold before you leave,” he smiled.
“She’ll come here,” Nath said, then smiled, “I will miss her so much,” he added.
Ken cleared his throat and scratched his head, “You can as well take her with you,” he giggled.
“I wish I could,” Nath frowned. Then suddenly, Gold walked in through the open door, smiling. She work a floral pink gown that stopped a little above her knee.
“Goodafternoon,”Gold greeted as she stood at the entrance feeling shy.
“Afternoon, but wait o, where’s Queen?” Ken asked as he stood up and walked to the door.
“She’ll come later,” Gold replied.
“Don’t worry, I will go there alone,” He replied and moved to the storage cart.
Nath and Gold just stood staring at each other while Ken applied a little powder on his face, picked up his. Then he whispered something into Nath’s ear and ran out, laughing.
After Ken had left, Nath walked and sat on the mattress, then dropped his bag on top and bent his head.
Gold was surprised coz the Nath she knows never behaves coldly towards her, so she moved and squatted infront of him. “Are you alright?” She asked as she lifted her head and looked into his eyes.
“No!” Nath replied sharply.
“Why?” She asked again.
“This is why,” Nath said and before she could say a word, he held her jaw, pulled her face closer to his and locked his lip with her’s.
Minutes later, he stopped and looked into her eyes while still holding her face, “I’ll miss you, so much,” he said as tears stunged hid eyelids.
Gold stared back at him. She didn’t know when tears slipped down her cheeks until Nath reached out and wiped them away, running his open palms over her face. Then he enclosed her in his arms and and held her tight, like he never wanted to let go…
:
<><><>
NATH’S HOUSE
:
Nath had arrived thirty minutes earlier. He kept staring at Bright in hatred as he sat round the dinning table with his mum standing and dishing out the food while his dad kept staring into the space. Dinner was coconut rice with fist-size pieces of fried meat on a big bowl and chunks of chicken in another bowel.
Soon, sounds of spoons meeting plates filled the dining room as silence hung over the table like the blue-black clouds which usually hovered on the sky during rainy season.
Seconds later, Mr Edwards, Nath’s father picked up his glass of juice and drank from it. Then dropped it and cleared his throat. “Son!” he called, in a tone which Nath couldn’t decipher if it was an angry tone or not.
“Yes dad,” Nath replied and looked up from his plate of food.
“I guess you know why you are here?” the father asked, looking up to stare at him.
“No dad!” came the reply.
“Fine, tomorrow is the day your marriage rites will be finalized,” the father said.
“Yes, you will soon be a graduate so we thought it wise to hasten up with the marriage preparations,” his mother added and smiled.
“What!” Nath exclaimed in shock as he couldn’t believe his ears…
To be continued....

1 Like

Re: Bound By Love by skubido(m): 7:45am On Feb 16, 2019
Hmmmmmm

Tanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by aprilwise(m): 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
Rich people with their arrange marriage. Nice one.
Re: Bound By Love by Ann2012(f): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
It's well

Thanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
EPISODE 31
<><><>
:
Mr Edwards, Nath’s dad exchanged quick glances at his wife and then Bright. Then he smiled and asked, “So Son, what do you have to say about this?”
Nath sat and stared at his plate of food in deep thought as the parents and Bright waited for his response. Then he smiled gleefully as an idea struck him and he raised his head. “Alright dad, we will go for the introduction tomorrow then but we will have to wait till I graduate before further preparations after the introduction,” he said, pretending to be very happy. “I can’t wait to get married,” he added making Bright grin foolishly. Though his mother was surprised, she felt very happy as she rubbed his back lovingly.
“Wow! Son, you have made me proud,” the father laughed. “Ak!” he called out to the houseboy
“Sir!” AK shouted in reply and ran into the dining room.
“Bring me a bottle of wine and four glasses,” the father ordered.
“Yes sir,” AK snapped in authority and left to carry out the order.
Soon, AK came back with the order and placed it before them and left.
“Hei, this is good, very good,” Mr Edwards exclaimed as he popped open the wine and poured it into the glasses. Then he dropped the bottle, picked up his glass and raised it to his wife, Nath and Bright who had already lifted up theirs for a toast.
“My son!” the mother called.
“Yes mum!” Nath replied.
“I’m proud of you!” She said.
“Thanks mum,” he nodded and smiled at Bright who just kept on grinning like a fool…
:
TWO HOURS LATER
Nath lay on his back with his fingers clocked together on his stomach and his legs crossed. He thought about his plans, then he smiled wickedly. “This is just the beginning coz by the time I’m through with you all, you will realise that Nathaniel Edwards is not someone to toil with,” he muttered and turned to lie on his belly but was stopped by a knock on his door. “Who’s that?” he called out.
“Your wife to be, please open up honey, am cold,” Bright pleaded from outside the room.
“A man and woman are not supposed to be together till they are married, please go and sleep, goodnight,” he said, pulled the duvet over his face and closed his eyes.
“Please honey,” Bright pleaded again but when it seemed he wasn’t going to answer, she turned back and went to her room in frustration muttering something intangible to herself…
:
<><><>
HEARTLAND UNIVERSITY
FEMALE’S HOSTEL
(GOLD AND QUEEN’S ROOM)
Gold lay alone on the bed, crying silently as she kept on trying Nath’s number which was unreachable. Ken had decided to take she and Queen out but she had blatantly refused to go, so Queen went alone. “Oh God! Why is his number not going through, I really need to atleast here his voice,” She thought bitterly and kept trying but it was still not reachable, so she threw the phone on the bed in anger, then picked up the pillow and covered her face with it, “I might just dream of him tonight,” She said quietly and closed her eyes…
:
<><><>
SATURDAY- 4:00PM
:
That Beautiful saturday evening, All roads led to Mr Peter, Bright’s parents house for the marriage introduction of Bright and Nath…
Minutes later, they both parties were sitted inside the large exclusive sitting room of Mr. Peter. Nath was marvelled at what he saw. The house looked bigger than his father’s house and well furnished too. “This man is stinkingly rich,” he thought as he adjusted himself on the couch and rubbed his palms in pleasure.
The introduction looked more like a traditional marriage as there were crates of beer, minerals, bottles of wine etc. His dad had planned and ordered everything the previous night.
After all the greetings and formalities, Bright was brought out by her mum. She wore a beautiful green buba and on her head tied a big gele making Nath wonder what time she had left their house.
After the important discussions, Mr. Peter popped open a bottle of wine and poured it into a glass. “My beautiful daughter, take this wine and show us your husband,” He smiled happily and handed the glass to Bright who knelt down and collected it with great joy and happiness, then stood up and walked to where Nath sat and knelt before him, smiling as she stretched out the glass of wine to him.
“They forced me into this, Oh God! Forgive me for what am about to do,” Nath prayed silently as he collected the glass of wine. Within a twinkle of an eye, he emptied the glass of wine on Bright’s face, then he stood up with his eyes flashing in anger and walked out of the house, ignoring his father who kept shouting in anger that he should come back...

NATH’S FATHER’S HOUSE
:
Nath opened the door and walked in feeling very happy with himself. “Well I know that was harsh but Dad thought me that,” he smiled and sat on the couch. “Now he will have no other choice than to accept Gold, the love of my life.”
Minutes later, the door opened and his parents walked in, his mum’s face was red with embarrassment and his dad was fuming in anger.
“Nath!” his father thundered. “How dare you embarrass me in that manner, that was rude, disrespectful, bad and what have you,” he shouted while his mum simply walked and sat on the couch quietly.
“Really?” Nath said and stood up, then chuckled.
“What’s funny, you fool, do you have any idea of what you’ve caused me?” the father asked again.
“But dad, you once did what I just did today and according to you, you said your dad, my grandfather deserves more than embarrassment by trying to force you to marry mum’s friend,” Nath explain with his hands akimbo.
Mr Edwards looked at Nath in bewilderment, “Did you have to pay me back this way?” he asked calmly and sat down as he remembered how his mother cried all night and how his father had lost his job because he refused to marry his manager’s daughter.
“Why?, Nath why?” his mum asked, staring at him in surprise as she remembered how her husband had been so rude to his parents because of her.
“I’m sorry mum but I was left with no other option. You should never try to repeat the mistake your parents made by metting out the same bad treatment on your children,” Nath said calmly. “I will apologise to Mr. Peter and his family tomorrow but one thing both of you should know is that I’m a man now and inlove with Gold Daniels and nothing, not even my harsh and difficult father can take her away from me,” he concluded and left for his room.
Mr Edwards sighed deeply and placed his head in his palms. “I shouldn’t have told the children about my youthful age, now see what it has caused me, oh! Karma,” he muttered in pains.
“It’s alright honey, we just have to let him be,” the wife said and moved to sit beside him as she placed her hand on his back.
“It will be hard coz I can never forgive Daniels for what he did to me and even if I let Nath be, what about the oath I took with Peter,” the husband lamented.
“The Oath,” His wife repeated and leaned back on the couch in despair…
:
<><><>
HEARTLAND UNIVERSITY
REST ROOM BACK YARD…
Time checked – 9:00pm
:
Jeffrey leaned back on the wall of the toilet as he puffed out smoke from his cigarette into the thin air. He thought of his life, all what he had lost, how reckless he had become and how his father had disowned him. “This is all Nath and Gold’s fault,” he said bitterly. “They must surely pay for this,” he shouted in anger and threw away the cigarette, then turned and hit his fist on the wall. “They must pay.”
Minutes later two guys walked up to him and greeted in unison.
Then he turned to them, “Operation starts tonight, make sure you torture her badly,” he said and gritted his teeth.
“Yes boss, consider it done,” they bowed before him.
Jeffrey laughed, “Don’t touch her p---y coz I will be the first to do that,” he added.
“Yes boss,” they snapped in authority and walked away…
:
<><><>
:
Gold was seen walking along the path that led to male’s hostel. She still couldn’t contact Nath, so she decided to go ask Ken if he had heard from him.
As she walked, she felt as if someone was following her. She stopped and turned but saw no one. Then she hissed and continued walking untill two masked men walked up behind her and covered her mouth. She felt like she was watching horror movie and tried screaming for help though she knew it was useless coz the path was dark and no one was seen nearby. Then something was placed on her nose which made her pass out…
:
<><><>
UNCOMPLETED BUILDING
:
Gold woke up the next morning feeling very tired and weak as she took a deep breath. The pains she felt was antagonizing as it spread from her head to all other parts of her body. Then she tried lifting up her hands but it was stucked. “Ah! What’s wrong,” she thought and turned her head only for her to realise that her body was tied to pole like structure…
To be continued....

1 Like

Re: Bound By Love by aprilwise(m): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Bound By Love by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 17, 2019
waw interesting story OP
Comma continue o
Re: Bound By Love by skubido(m): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hmmmmm

Tanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
EPISODE 32
<><><>
Gold gasped in shock as she looked around the room. Everywhere was dirty and stinking too with stumps of wrapped stuffs and half cigarette littered round. She couldn’t fathom why she was tied up, so she screamed in pains and a masked guy came running into the room.
“Hey b---h, why shouting like a mad dog,” the guy asked as he walked up to her.
“Untie me now, you idiot,” Gold screamed.
“How dare you?” the guy shouted and slapped her left and right cheeks with both palms making Gold scream in out loud in pain.
“Next time you insult me again, I will make sure I design that ugly face of yours, daughter of a b---h,” the guy hissed and made to walk out.
“Please wait,” Gold pleaded and spat out blood from her mouth.
“Yes!” the guy stopped and frowned without looking back at her. “Speak,” he snapped in anger.
“Can you please untie me, I’m in deep pains,” She pleaded.
“What makes you think I’ll do that?” he asked irritatingly.
“Please,” Gold pleaded further.
“Wait till the boss gives order,” he said coldly and walked out.
“Oh God!” Gold cried bitterly. “Nath, where are you?” She asked rhetorically…
:
<><><>
MR PETER’S HOUSE
:
Mr. Peter was seen making a call as he sat on the couch in his room.
“Yes!” he said into the phone. “I want you to eliminate him, kill him, wipe out his entire family,” he shouted.
“Consider it done sir,” the caller said from the other end.
“Good, I’ll be waiting for the reports,” he grinned wickedly and ended the call.
“Edwards,” Mr Peter called after the call. “You and your entire family are doomed,” he laughed, then stood up and went down stairs…
:
<><><>
HEARTLAND UNIVERSITY
:
The news of Gold’s disappearance was a shocking blow to the Authorities and managements of Heartland University and the students.
Every one became scared as they felt the school was no longer a safe place for all…
:
FEMALE’S HOSTEL
(Gold and Queen’s room)
Queen sat on the mattress crying helplessly with Ken, Felix and some concerned students tried consoling her, But she refused to be consoled as they more the pleaded with her to stop crying made her cry the more.
Minutes later, Nath rushed into the room looking like a mad man, Ken had called him earlier when Gold was nowhere to be found and he had left the house in haste without taking anything with him. “Where’s my baby?” he asked immediately he stepped inside the room.
Ken looked up at him sadly, “We don’t know,” he answered, shaking his head negatively.
Nath stood tapping his left foot on the floor in anger, then suddenly turned to those present in the room and shouted “Jeffrey and Joy are involved in this,” then turned back and ran out of the room, little did he know that he was running into great danger…
:
<><><>
Nath was seen walking and half running around the school searching for Joy and Jeffrey.
“God knows if I get hold of any of them, I will kill them with my bare hands,” he muttered. He really wondered how Gold was taken out of the campus without anyone noticing. Just then, he sighed Jeffrey at a distance and ran up to him.
“Jeffrey!” he shouted as he got close to him.
Jeffrey who was discussing with a friend turned to him and smiled. “Presido,” he said mockingly as he stretched his hands for a shake.
“Where is Gold?” Nath refused his hand and asked without smiling.
“Be calm and come with me,” Jeffrey giggled and started walking, gesturing at the guy he was speaking with to come with Nath.
Nath had so many questions to ask him but just kept calm and followed him without knowing that he was walking majestically into the lions den…
:
<><><>
NATH’S HOUSE
:
Mr Edwards was seen sitted in his sitting room with his wife. They were both discussing on how to go about the situation at hand when suddenly there was a knock on the door.
“Who could that be?” the wife asked as she stood to go open the door.
Opening the door, five able bodied masked men filled into the house making her scream in shock…
To be continued…

1 Like

Re: Bound By Love by skubido(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
This is very very bad.

Tanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
EPISODE 33
<><><>
NATH’S FATHER’S HOUSE
:
Mr Edwards, Nath’s father, stood up immediately he saw the men. “What do you want?” he asked as he reached out to his wife who had ran to his side, looking visibly shaken, and pulled her into his arms to make her feel better.
“Shut up and raise your hands,” One of the men who seemed to be the leader ordered and moved to stand infront of him while the other four moved and stood at each corner of the sitting room ever ready to attack.
“How dare you barge into my house with dead guns to order me about,” Mr Edwards fired at the man who stood infront of him.
“Honey please, obey them,” the wife pleaded, still shaking in great fear.
“Hey, it would be nice if you listen to your wife,” the guy ordered again and pointed the gun at Mr Edwards forehead.
Mr Edwards stared at the gun through the corner of his eyes and laughed out loud, then cleared his throat and said, “You know, mature criminals don’t go to someone’s house without protection like putting on mask or specs.”
The gun men looked at themselves in surprise. Then the leader spoke up, “We are not criminals, we are assassins.”
Mr. Edwards chuckled, “Immature assassins, Now tell me, who sent you and how much were you paid to kill me?” he asked, caring less about the gun which was still pointed on his forehead.
The leader was baffled, “This man is difficult,” he thought as he turned and glanced at the other men, then dropped the gun down.
“C’mon tell me,” Mr Edwards urged and held his wife more tight to himself. “Please hurry so you can leave, you know my wife will need me soon,” he smiled and pecked his wife lightly on the cheek making her smile a bit.
The leader stared at him and sighed, “Being a retired army general shouldn’t give you guts to talk back at assassins,” he said and folded his arms.
“Oh yes, it should coz y’all are immature,” Mr Edwards laughed. “How much do you need to let me and my family be in peace?” he asked again.
The leader smiled and licked his lips, “Two million naira,” he smiled.
“Good, give me some minutes!” Mr Edwards smiled again. Then he dragged his wife gently who was unwilling to follow him, upstairs to get his cheque book.
Minutes later, he came back down stairs alone still smiling with a cheque in his hand. “I’m sorry if I took long, you know women fears a lot and my wife is not an exception,” he apologised as he walked and sat on the couch. “Here!” he said and handed the cheque to the leader. “You asked for two million but I give you three million for your troubles.”
The leader grinned widely and nodded at his men as he collected the already written cheque.
“Please leave my house before I unleash my wrath on you,” he ordered.
Then the leader nodded at his men and they left the house quietly without a word.
Mr Edwards hissed loudly after they had left and closed the door behind them. “Bunch of fools, let me see how you will withdraw three million with a fake check,” he laughed wickedly and stood up to lock his door…
:
<><><>
INSIDE A THICK FOREST
:
Nath was seen walking deeper and deeper into the forest with Jeffrey and the other guy. After about thirty minutes of walking, he couldn’t hold it any longer, so he stopped and decided not to move any further.
“Wait!” Nath ordered angrily and tiredly as he folded his arms.
“What’s wrong, don’t you want to see Gold again?” Jeffrey stopped too and turned to face him, then made furtive gestures at the guy that was with them.
“I’m tired of continuing with a fruitless journey, Show me where Gold is right now or I finish what I started days ago at the hostel,” Nath fired angrily and unfolded his arms.
“So you really want to see her,” Jeffrey asked, smiling.
“Yes!” Nath answered sharply.
“Fine!” Jeffrey said and whistled. Then the guy who had come into the forest with them clapped his hands once and two fierce guys walked out from the behind Nath and stood by his side.
Nath was surprised. “When did you plan all this and how did you know I will come looking for you?” Nath asked him.
“I’m not the Jeffrey you knew years back, I’m changed now and I plan my attack ahead of my enemies,” he replied. “Kill him!” he ordered the fierce looking men, then turned to Nath and said, “Goodluck mr Presido,” then walked away laughing wickedly…
To be continued...

2 Likes

Re: Bound By Love by skubido(m): 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
Tanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by aprilwise(m): 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
It has become bloody. Nice one
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 8:20am On Feb 19, 2019
EPISODE 34
<><><>
INSIDE A THICK FOREST
:
Nath wondered what on earth could make him so stupid to have followed Jeffrey into this thick forest without knowing. He stared after Jeffrey in anger and shouted “You Beast,” and made to run after him, forgetting he was in a forest full of thorns and thistles. But the two fierce looking men stopped him as one held his hand, carried him up and threw him down.
Nath grunted in pains as he fell. He knew the two men were stronger than him but he had to brace up. Then he remembered his father’s words, “”When you are being attacked by people stronger than you in an unknown place who are without any weapons, Bear it in mind that they will either give you a blow on the jaw so you could stagger and fall or they would lift you up and throw you down. If any of this is done, lie down and hold your breath, pretend to be dead and once their backs is turned on you, remove this little device, set fire to it and leave the area immediately.””
“But dad, how did you get this, isn’t it a bomb device?” he had asked.
“Not really a bomb but it kills immediately it explodes. It is called “DD” ie “Defence Device.” It was given to us in packets by the ex military men, when we were on a mission to rescue the kidnapped daughter of a renowned man,” the father had replied and added, “Not many people knows about this but am giving them to you now coz no one knows tomorrow, remember it explodes in few a minute and covers only a small area, so you had to run away quickly if not you will be killed.”
Nath smiled quietly in satisfaction as he lay on the grass and held his breath. His father had spent most of his holidays training him on how to fight, defend oneself and the tactics attackers used in defeating their opponents, and had given him the little devices which looked as small as gravels but were very powerful.
Since the devices were many, Nath had been told to put it in all his trouser pocket with a packet of matches. At first, he had been scared but right now he felt very grateful to God and his father coz as he stretched out his hand and touched his trouser pocket, the device was there.
“This guy is a weakling,” One of the men said as he bent and touched Nath’s chest only to realise he wasn’t breathing anymore.
“What’s wrong?” the other guy asked.
“He’s dead!” the first guy replied.
“Just like that, but we only threw him down na,” the second guy said in amazement.
“He might be pretending but he’s not breathing, let’s call the boss,” the first guy said and they turned to leave.
Immediately they turned their back and started moving, Nath quickly stood up and knelt down, then brought out the device and set fire to it.
The two guys felt they heard sounds but as they turned back, Nath quickly stood up and ran, then the burning device exploded and killed them…
:
<><><>
STILL INSIDE THE FOREST
:
Nath felt very tired and weak and decided to rest under one of the trees. He had been running for about thirty minutes.
“Gold,” he called silently as he sat down. “I need to call dad immediately,” he thought and touched his trouser pocket to bring out his phone, only to realise that he had left his phone at home in haste. “S--t!” he cursed under his breath as he leaned on the back of the tree in despair, thinking of what to do…
:
<><><>
NATH’S HOUSE
:
Mr Edwards, Nath’s dad was dinner with his wife. He kept glancing at his electronic wrist watch and wondered why Nath hadn’t returned home. He had tried calling him but felt frustrated when he found out he had left his phone at home. Just then, his wrist watch blinked a red light which signified danger. The wrist watch was also given to them alongside the packets of device and it was programmed in such a way that, if the device explodes, the wrist watch will blink red thus signifying danger and a call to action.
Immediately the red light blinked, Mr Edwards pushed his chair backwards and stood up, surprising his wife.
“Honey what’s wrong?” the wife asked as she also stood up.
“Nath is in danger,” tht husband replied and walked to the sitting room.
“When?, how did you know?” the wife asked further as she followed him to the sitting room.
The husband picked up his phone from the center table and turned to her, “It’s only an army officer that understands stuffs like this, I’ll be back soon,” the husband said and rushed out of the house.
“Honey wait,” she called after him but he was gone. “Oh God, what sort of life is this, trouble upon trouble,” she lamented and sat on the couch with her head buried in her palms…
:
:
To be continued…
Re: Bound By Love by Tobennz(m): 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
Lovely... Abeg make nothing, i mean NOTHING do gold ooo, sat grl is to precious to dye lyk dat... And e go swt me if Nath save her for d third tym... Kudos oP
Re: Bound By Love by kaystar10(m): 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
job weldone
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
EPISODE 35
<><><>
UNCOMPLETED BUILDING
:
Gold felt very weak, tired, hungry and utterly exhausted as she lay on the ground. She had been untied and hadn’t eaten any thing as the only food she could get was beatings which had left her with so many wounds and facial lacerations. She couldn’t stop wondering who was behind her kidnap.
Just then, Jeffrey walked into the building, smiling and licking his lips wickedly.
Gold immediately sat up as soon as she saw him enter. “So you’re the monster behind all this?” She asked in anger.
“Keep calm,” Jeffrey said as he walked and squatted infront of her. “Who else did you think?” he asked.
“Let me go, you fool,” Gold shrieked in pains.
Jeffrey’s smile widened as he touched her face witg his palms, then allowed his hand to slid down to her b----t.
“Get your filthy hands off me, you idiot,” Gold shouted and slapped away his hand in annoyance.
“If I were you, I would comply just to save my life,” he chuckled wickedly and grabbed her forcefully, not minding her wounds.
“You beast,” Gold screamed. “Let go of me now!”
Jeffrey only ignored her as he kissed her furiously and started loosing his belt.
Suddenly one of his boys walked in and excused him making him groan in frustration as he stood up to listen to what he had to say.
The guy whispered something into his ear which made him flare up in anger and run out, trying to put on his belt and totally forgetting about Gold.
Gold thanked her stars as she lay back on the floor and closed her eyes to pray…
:
<><><>
MILITARY ZONE
:
Mr Edwards arrived the military zone thirty minutes after he had left his house. He parked his car outside the gate and got out. After making sure every where was locked, he walked majestically into the camp.
The camp was buzzing with activities when he entered. Those who were outside stopped their works and snapped in authority while those who were closer to him shook hands with him coz even though he was retired, he was still very much admired and respected.
After the greetings, he walked to the present Army General’s office to state his mission…
:
INSIDE THE ARMY GENERAL’S OFFICE
:
The General’s stood up immediately Mr Edwards entered the office and walked up to his desk, smiling ruefully.
After they’d exchanged pleasantries, they settled down to discuss.
“Welcome once again sir, to what do I owe this honourable visit?” the General asked as he adjusted in his seat.
“My son is in danger,” Mr Edwards said as he leaned forward and placed his hand on the desk.
“What!” the General exclaimed. “Impossible!”
“Yes impossible,” Mr Edwards concurred. “That’s why I’m here,” he added.
“Very well sir.”
“I need twenty vibrant young men for the battle ahead,” Mr Edwards requested.
“Honestly sir, just a call would have done the job rather than stress yourself to come here,” The General said smiling.
“Yes I know but its my son’s life we are talking about here, I can’t just sit back and give out orders,” Mr Edwards said and shifted back to lean on the chair he sat on.
“I perfectly understand you sir but I will give you thirty men incase of the norms and I will also come with you,” the General said and stood up.
“Thank you, I count on you,” Mr Edwarda said and stood up too, then stretched out his hands for a shake.
The General smiled broadly, accepted the stretched hands and shook it vigorously. “Anything for the boss,” he said and released his hand. “I’ll make the arrangements right away,” he said, excused himself and walked out.
Mr Edwards smiled in pleasure as he threw his car key high in the air and caught it again. “Son,” he said staring into the space. “Your father is coming to save you and those involved will pay dearly for causing you pains,” he concluded and walked out…
Outside, the General had already choosen the men needed for the task ahead. After series of preparations and short trainings, the choosen soldiers filed into five waiting hillux, well armed with different weapons.
Minutes later, the hilluxs, the General’s car and Mr Edwards car was seen speeding towards the highway…
To be continued…

2 Likes

Re: Bound By Love by Wharleyziynoh(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
Oladaps15:
EPISODE 16
—***—
STILL THE FEMALE’S HOSTEL
(Gold and Queen room)
:
“Idiot!” Queen cursed and threw the shoe down. “You should have waited for me to deal with you, fool,” She hissed and sat down still fuming in anger.
“Real fool,” Gold sputtered and sat down too making Queen turn to look at her again.
“But wait o, babe, what happened, I mean how come?” she asked a bit calm.
“I realised my mistakes when you left, I’ve been a fool,” Gold smiled and hugged her. “Thank you so much, you are such a wonderful friend.”
Queen smiled too, “You’re welcome dear, I’m happy you’ve now realised coz you can’t keep being a slave for love,” she said and released her. “So will you now consider Nath?” she asked.
“Ah!” Gold exclaimed. “Not so fast na, it’s too early, give me time to think,” she stood up, walked to the provision locker and carried the small white bag. “What’s inside this bag sef?”
“Open it first na,” Queen chuckled.
“Okay,” Gold said and opened the bag. “Queen! where did you get this? Coz you left here angrily without any money,” she inquired.
“Guess who na.”
“You know am not good at guessing,” Gold sat down. “Tell me please.”
“Nath!” Queen smiled.
“Nath!” Gold repeated.
“Yes, he saw me along the path leading to the football pitch, so he decided to take me to the cafeteria where he bought this for you and I,” Queen explained.
“This is serious o, but it’s good, ” Gold smiled and brought out a plate of ice cream, opened it and started eating.
“Silly girl, I thought you won’t eat coz Nath bought it,” Queen laughed and stood up to UnCloth while Gold continued smiling as she removed one cup cake from the bag and bite into. “Who no like better thing but to be frank, this Nath of a guy is really caring,” She said.
“Good you now know,” Queen concurred…
:
—***—
MALE’S HOSTEL
(Jeffrey and Felix room)
:
Jeffrey stormed into the room which was open, fuming in anger. Felix lay on the bed typing something on his laptop.
“Guy, what happened?” Felix asked and sat up, pushing the laptop aside.
“Can you imagine, Gold broke off with me, as if that wasn’t enough, she and Queen insulted me and almost beat me up,” Jeffrey shouted angrily and sat down.
Felix chuckled, “But that’s what you deserve na, even worse sef,” he added.
“Guy, you don mad, honestly you don mad,” Jeffrey hissed and stood up. “What I know is that no one can take Gold away from me,” he barked.
“Kai! You are mentally ill,” Ken laughed. “I even thought you had something better to say.”
“Fine, I’m happy you know I’m mentally ill coz Gold and Queen will surely regret this,” he said and sat back, then scratched his head in annoyance.
Felix simply hissed, shifted his laptop closer to him and continued with what he had been doing…
:
—***—
NATH AND KEN’S ROOM…
Time checked- 7:15pm
:
“Guy! Be fast na, we’re running late,” Nath frowned a bit as he sat on the mattress occasionally glancing at his wrist watch.
“I’m through na, lover boy, let’s go,” Ken smiled and looked at the mirror one last time. They both wore white three-quarter trousers. But Nath put on a blue polo while Ken wore red.
Nath stopped frowning and smiled as they went out and he locked the door behind them.
Outside the sky was full twinkling stars and there was an half moon. Though the security lights from the different blocks shone brighly, the natural night light still overshadowed it…
“Guy am scared o, what if she poures hot water on me,” Ken said feeling somewhat sad as they headed to the female’s hostel.
“Take a chill pill bro, nothing of such will happen,” Nath patted his shoulder with a bright smile on his face…
:
—***—
:
Gold and Queen had eaten their dinner of jollof rice with fried meat which they’d gone together to buy from the cafeteria and also had their night shower. Then they both decided to watch a movie on Gold’s laptop.
They lay on the bed laughing and talking about the funny scenes in the movie…
Then there was a knock on the door which made Gold grumble.
“Who is that na?” Gold asked frowning.
“Why don’t you go and find out,” Queen smiled coz she knew it was no other person but Nath as he had already told her earlier he would be coming.
Gold, still frowning, paused the movie, then stood up, walked to the door and opened it.
“Oh!” she gasped in shock as Nath and Ken smiled at her.
“Who is that?” Queen asked in pretence as she stood up and walked to the door only to meet Ken.
Her smile immediately turned into a frown as she hissed loudly and walked back to the mattress while Nath just stood staring at Gold affectionately.
After some seconds, Gold smiled and asked them in, the she closed the door and turned to Nath…
To be continued…
i am having pleasure for this story...
9ice write up @ Oladaps
Re: Bound By Love by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
Next pls
Thanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 3:42am On Feb 21, 2019
EPISODE 36
<><><>
HEARTLAND UNIVERSITY
Time checked- 4:30pm
:
The students of heartland university were thrown into another round of disorder and confusion as it was getting late but there was no sign of either Nath or Gold. The Vice Chancellor had been called and informed earlier and she was seen walking up and down the school waiting for the search parties to come back as she had informed the police of the sudden disappearance of the two students…
:
FEMALE’S HOSTEL
(Gold and Queen’s room)
Some students were seen still trying to console Queen while Gloria who had also come to console her, squatted infront of the provision locker, trying to prepare something for Queen to eat.
“I really wonder what’s keeping Nath,” Ken complained as he sat on the mattress and kept trying Nath’s number which wasn’t reachable.
“Might be he’s in some sort of danger,” Felix said, looking very worried. “The Vice chancellor had called the police and some men were sent out to search for him,” he added.
“I pray he should be found,” Gloria said sadly as she stood up, closed the provision locker and carried the plate which contained Golden morn to the mattress and sat down.
“I really wonder what’s going on in this school,” Peace who was leaning on the bunk with her hands folded said.
Gloria scouped a spoonful of cereal and turned to Queen, “Please eat something, you haven’t eaten since yesterday,” She pleaded Queen who kept shaking her head negatively as her tears flowed in torrents.
“Let her just be for now,” Ken said to her and placed his hand across Queen’s shoulder.
Gloria sighed in frustration, “I just wish all this would end right now,” She muttered and lay on the bed with her hands behind her head and her face looking up at the ceiling…
:
<><><>
MR PETER’S HOUSE
:
Mr Peter paced restlessly around his sitting room, scratching his bald head at intervals.
“Honey please calm down and tell me?” what’s going on,” Mrs Peter pleaded.
The husband ignored her and continued pacing round the sitting room. “What’s keeping this idiots,” he thought and covered his jaw with his right palm while folding his left hand.
Just then, Bright emerged from her room upstairs, dressed in a long blue dinner gown which stopped at her feet, eight inches pink high shoes adorned her feet and on her shoulder hung a pink designers hand bag.
The father turned to her angrily, “And you, where do you think you are going to?” he asked, glaring at her.
Bright ignored her father’s angry expression and smiled, “Nath’s house of coz,” she replied.
“Nath what?” the parents shouted in unison.
“Nath’s house,” she repeated and made to walk to the door.
“Stop there, you idiot,” the father shouted and she halted. “Before I close my eyes and open, get back to your room now,” he fired and pointed upstairs.
“But dad…”
“Get out of my sight!” the father barked.
Bright knew her dad was serious and nothing would make him change his mind, so she turned and climbed the stairs, grumbling as she went to her room.
“Honey that was harsh,” the wife complained. “You shouldn’t…”
“Shut up,” the husband cut her short. “Last time they poured her wine, maybe she needs to be set ablazed before she knows what to do,” he concluded and walked outside, slamming the door behind him…
:
INSIDE THE THICK FOREST
:
Jeffrey ran all the way with two of his boys to where he had left Nath with the two fierce looking guys but surprisingly, all he saw left of the place was ashes and Nath gone.
“What happened here?” he asked turning to face the guys he was with.
“We don’t have any idea boss,” One of the guys said as he looked round the bush for any sign of Nath.
“S--t!” Jeffrey cursed under his breath and placed his right hand on his forehead in anger.
Then he suddenly remembered Gold and turned to the guys again, “One of you should go back and stay with Alo so you can guard the girl very well,” he said.
“Yes boss,” One of the guys saluted and turned to leave quickly but the sound of a gun shot stopped him.
“Hide fast, danger ahead,” Jeffrey ordered and ran towards the right…
To be continued…

3 Likes

Re: Bound By Love by Ann2012(f): 5:39am On Feb 21, 2019
See action

Thanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 21, 2019
Thanks Op
Re: Bound By Love by skubido(m): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2019
Oya

Tanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
EPISODE 37
<><><>
:
Nath, despite of himself looked very scared as he heard the gun shot and quickly stood up. “Could it be Dad has come to rescue me?” he looked around, then started moving forward. Then suddenly he heard footsteps and rustling of leaves behind him and a voice ordered him to stop which he obeyed and turned round. “Joy!” he called in shock while Joy just stood staring at him with a smile on her face. She was dressed in a black top and black leggings and on her leg was a black high heeled shoes, she also had a gun in her right hand.
“How did you find me?” he asked still in shock.
Joy still smiling, moved closer to him. “I followed you secretly after you had confronted Jeffrey and I’m here to save your life but only on one condition,” she said and stopped smiling.
Nath was baffled, “What condition?” he asked and folded his arms in anticipation.
Joy walked and stood infront of him seductively, “You will have to denounce Gold and make love to me here and now,” she said seriously and rubbed her left hand on his chest.
Nath felt irritated, “Never, you b---h,” he yelled, held her hand and dropped it down forcefully.
“Really,” Joy chuckled.
“Yes!” Nath replied sharply.
“Then you have to die,” She said, cocked the gun and pointed it on his forehead.
At that moment, Nath regreted not putting atleast up to two defense device into his trouser pocket. “Is is how my life will end?” he thought as his heart started thumping fast in fear..
:
<><><>
HEARTLAND UNIVERSITY
:
The students outside looked scared as the hillux full of armed soldiers drove into the compound, followed by two cars and pulled to a stop at the field which was on the right handside from the school gate.
The vice chancellor who was still walking up and down the path way that led to the gate almost had a heart attack as she she saw the tons of soldiers who jumped out one after the other from the hillux. She knew great trouble awaited her coz the soldiers didn’t come for anyone apart from Nath and Nath was nowhere to be found.
Then she summoned up courage and walked up to where they cars were parked just in time as Mr Edwards opened his car door and got out.
“Goodafternoon sir,” the vice chancellor greeted as she stood infront of Nath’s dad, looking visibly shaken.
“Save the greetings madam,” Mr Edwards said angrily. “My son is in danger and I want to see him now,” he ordered and glanced at the soldiers who had positioned themselves in strategic points, ever ready for action.
“I’ve sent out search parties please and they are yet to return,” the vice chancellor replied still shaking in fear. She had never been so scared in her life before.
“My son was under your care and If I can’t find him in the next thirty minutes, prepare to face my wrath,” Mr Edwards shouted and leaned on his car.
The Army General who was already out of his car, walked to him. “Please sir, take it easy on her, I will order the men to go round the bushes and forest to look for him,” he pleaded calmly and moved closer to the soldiers to issue out orders.
Minutes later, the soldiers where seen filing out of the University’s gate in search of Nath.
:
<><><>
GOLD’S PARENT HOUSE
:
Mr Daniels, Gold’s father threw his phone on the bed in anger. He had just received a call that his daughter was missing. “Unbelievable!” he shouted. “The Vice chancellor has a lot to explain,” he fumed, walked to his wardrobe and started bringing out the clothes he wanted to put on.
Mrs Daniels, his wife who heard his voice from the kitchen downstairs, rushed upstairs to the room to find out what was wrong.
“Sweetheart!” she called immediately she entered the room. “What happened?, I heard you shouting,” she asked as she walkedd and sat on the edge of the bed.
“Nevermind,” the husband said and tried to look calm coz he knew if he told her, she would faint coz she was hypertensive.
“I demand to know, please don’t hide anything from me,” she pleaded and stood up.
“I said it’s nothing,” the husband snapped.
“And I demand to know,” the wife said with a slightly raised voice.
“Fine!” the husband frowned as his anger beclouded his sense of judgement. “Gold has been kidnapped.”
“What! No, it can’t be,” the wife screamed and fell down…
To be continued....

1 Like

Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 4:35am On Feb 22, 2019
EPISODE 38
<><><>
Mr Daniels quickly turned and bent over his wife in fear. He regreted ever telling her about their only daughter.
“Honey, baby, please don’t do this to me, I beg of you please,” he pleaded as he squatted beside her and shook her vigorously but she wasn’t breathing.
“John!” he called out in a loud voice while he carried the wife the wife out of the room.
“John open the gate now!” he kept on shouting as he rushed downstairs with the wife not minding her weight.
“Sweetheart, please just be strong for me,” he kept on pleading as he entered the sitting room. “That Vice Chancellor must surely pay for this and if anything happens to my wife, she’s doomed,” he soliloquized, dropped the wife on the couch and rushed to open the door. “John! Is the gate opened?” Mr Daniels asked from the varenda.
“Yes sir!” came the reply.
“Alright come in and help me please,” Mr Daniels said and went back inside to carry his wife to the hospital…
:
<><><>
UNCOMPLETED BUILDING
:
Gold quickly sat up from the ground she lay. She had also heard the gunshot and wondered where it came from. Inspite of her pains, She stood up and tiptoed to the door and realised that was the only door to the building, then she saw one of the boys sleeping on a bench a little distance away from the door.
“Thank God I wasn’t tied up,” Gold breath. She prayed silently that her strength should carry her to where she would see atleast any means of transportation. Looking up from the door post, She saw that everywhere that surrounded the house was a very thick forest. Forgetting where she stood, she gasp loudly in shock, “How will I leave this place now, I can’t enter this forest. But come to think of it, how can someone build just one room apartment inside a forest,” She thought quietly to herself, then an idea struck her and she moved closer to the guy who lay on the bench and tapped him lightly on the shoulder making him to jerk open his eyes.
“You, get back inside now!” the guy shouted as he sat up but Gold knelt down infront of him.
“Please I have something to ask of you,” Gold pleaded.
“What?” the guy asked sharply.
“My father is very rich and I know you kidnapped me because of money coz you don’t have work to do” Gold said and placed her palms together.
The guy felt irritated. “Are you trying to insult me?” he asked.
“No, I just want you to help me escape, my dad will pay you any amount.”
The guy licked his lips as he heard any amount, “Okay, I will help you,” he smiled, revealing his broken brown teeth.
“Oh thank you very much,” Gold stood up happily.
“Okay, let’s leave now so no one would come back and find us here, just follow me quietly,” he said and stood up, then picked up his gun and walked towards the forest while Gold sighed deeply and followed him, praying that nothing bad should happen to her, little did she know that she was going out from frying pan into fire…
:
INSIDE THE THICK FOREST
:
Nath stood staring at Joy as he tried pulling himself together. “But you said you loved me right?” he asked and then smiled.
“Yes!” Joy replied and dropped down the gun, “Very much,” she added and smiled too as she started carressing his chest again.
“Do you trust me?” Nath asked again.
“Yes I do, with all my heart,” She answered and kissed him lightly on the lips.
Nath’s smiled widened as an idea struck him, “Kiss me more please,” he requested which made Joy stare at him in surprise.
“Are you sure about this,” She asked happily.
“Very sure,” Nath replied and touched her hair seductively. “Gold please forgive me,” he thought silently in his mind.
“Oh Nath!” Joy whispered. “I love you so much,” she said and started kissing him furiously like she wanted to tear off his mouth.
Nath smiled ruefully as he kissed her back. He felt very terrible that he was kissing someone else when he should have kept himself for Gold. “I pray she’ll be able to forgive me when I tell her about this,” he prayed silently as he started handling Joy’s b----t slowly.
Soon Joy was lost in a world of ectasy and great pleasure and didn’t know when Nath collected the gun from her till he had pushed her down making her fall backwards with a loud thud.
“Nath!” She screamed in shock as she looked up at him.
“You b---h, now it’s time for me to kill you,” Nath yelled as he cocked the gun and pointed it at her…
To be continued…

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Legend Of Moremi / 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria / As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.