Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Divorced Nigerian Lady Narrates How Karma Caught Up With Her Ex-husband's Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Divorced Nigerian Lady Narrates How Karma Caught Up With Her Ex-husband's Lover (742 Views)

See How Karma Paid This Lady Back After Defrauding Her Ex And Later Dumped Him / Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorced Nigerian Lady Narrates How Karma Caught Up With Her Ex-husband's Lover by superali: 11:16am On Jan 25, 2019
Hello ma'am, I want to confide in you. I am a divorced mother of 2. I got divorced from my babies daddy in 2016 due to his Cheating. He no longer hides his girlfriends from me. Sometimes when I talk, he will fight me. The last that made me move out of our matrimonial home was when he started bringing them into the home and sleeps with them in our bed.

These girls are aware he is married but feel comfortable. One got to a stage that she will come to my house, put on my nightwear and shoes, my ex will be giving her head and she will snap and send to me. I lost my many jobs because I couldn't concentrate at work.

When I saw that it's getting too much, I took my kids to my mom's place and move to another city. He did not bother asking for his children. I work and pay their school fees and sends money for their groceries. I attended An Annual seminar hosted by my head company end of last year and met a cool nice guy. We exchanged numbers and we have been talking.

He changed his WhatsApp profile Picture on Sunday and uploaded pictures on his WhatsApp status wishing his wife a happy birthday. I thought I wasn't seeing well when I saw the same lady that used to send pictures to me as his wife. The same lady that bleeps my husband in my bed.

According to the man, the got married early 2018. I am set out for revenge. I want to do to her exactly what she did to me. Should I show her husband all the Pictures she sent to me? I saved them in my iCloud. Or should I start an affair with him and do same? Bleep him and do exactly what she did to me.

Source: HERE

Re: Divorced Nigerian Lady Narrates How Karma Caught Up With Her Ex-husband's Lover by pyyxxaro: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2019
This next person should help me summarize this rubbish undecided

I have running stomach cool
Re: Divorced Nigerian Lady Narrates How Karma Caught Up With Her Ex-husband's Lover by Fuckuignos(f): 11:18am On Jan 25, 2019
Ohaneze Ndigbo, PDP, Atiku, Obi etc. are playing the ethnic card, and as a Yoruba, you want to support them against your own, are you an "Omo Ale Yoruba" ni? If Igbo want to support their son, then it's common sense for Yoruba to support their son too.
Re: Divorced Nigerian Lady Narrates How Karma Caught Up With Her Ex-husband's Lover by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2019
A
Re: Divorced Nigerian Lady Narrates How Karma Caught Up With Her Ex-husband's Lover by XhosaNostra(f): 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
Sounds too good to be true. But if I were her, I'd do none of the above. She's free now, so what is the point of all this? Karma works both ways. Because if she starts something with the other woman's husband to get back at her or use him to get her revenge, she'll be accumulating karmic debt for herself. She needs to focus on her own life, like she's been doing. Perhaps lay off relationships for a while because it sounds like she hasn't completely moved on. I'd cut ties with the new guy too, to make sure that the slate is completely clean. There's no point in revisiting the past or keep things that drag you back to the past if your aim is to move on. All of this is unnecessary. Too many men out there with less baggage & minimum stress. Why would she wanna be with somebody that loves someone else? It's obvious the guy loves his wife or he wouldn't be giving a shout out to her on her birthday. Her own husband didn't, it's clear by his actions. So she should just cut loose & save herself the drama that's bound to happen should feelings get in the way.

2 Likes

Re: Divorced Nigerian Lady Narrates How Karma Caught Up With Her Ex-husband's Lover by Martin0(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Sounds too good to be true. But if I were her, I'd do none of the above. She's free now, so what is the point of all this? Karma works both ways. Because if she starts something with the other woman's husband to get back at her or use him to get her revenge, she'll be accumulating karmic debt for herself. She needs to focus on her own life, like she's been doing. Perhaps lay off relationships for a while because it sounds like she hasn't completely moved on. I'd cut ties with the new guy too, to make sure that the slate is completely clean. There's no point in revisiting the past or keep things that drag you back to the past if your aim is to move on. All of this is unnecessary. Too many men out there with less baggage & minimum stress. Why would she wanna be with somebody that loves someone else? It's obvious the guy loves his wife or he wouldn't be giving a shout out to her on her birthday. Her own husband didn't, it's clear by his actions. So she should just cut loose & save herself the drama that's bound to happen should feelings get in the way.
fact

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Husband Snatcher Caught Red Handed And Beaten(photos) / See Shocking Thing That Happens To This Lady After 3 Years Of Marriage (photos) / Driver And His Conductor Fights Dirty Inside A Smelly Gutter(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.