Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Jimi Agbaje Laments, Over 3,000 Of My Billboards, Others Destroyed In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Laments, Over 3,000 Of My Billboards, Others Destroyed In Lagos (16790 Views)

Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Laments, Over 3,000 Of My Billboards, Others Destroyed In Lagos by almarthins(m): 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
Jayslicky:
They know this election would go in agbaje's favour so tinubu had to make use of his thugs, the damage tinubu and his tout has done in Lagos would take a while to cleanse. please lagosians let's make Lagos great, we should be as good as Paris, New York, Amsterdam, london. let's stop mediocrity.

Huh! New cok ko, amusa ni. London ko londu ni. Him never even make him street beta like common igun street. Na paris he wan give lagos. Jimi no get work for lagos. Make him go chill
Re: Jimi Agbaje Laments, Over 3,000 Of My Billboards, Others Destroyed In Lagos by chloride6: 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
maestroferdi:
What are you talking about?

Learn to condemn evil when you see it...

Yesterday, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi went to welcome Buhari as he came for the South East zonal campaign...How many APC governors can do that?

Buhari is the President, Who is Atiku that APC will go and welcome
Re: Jimi Agbaje Laments, Over 3,000 Of My Billboards, Others Destroyed In Lagos by SEONaijaExpert: 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
martowskin1:

Does this guy even have a job?.... U see him. Commenting on all thread.... Demn bro get something doing
You're obviously one of those in severe pain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Laments, Over 3,000 Of My Billboards, Others Destroyed In Lagos by jibrilELsudan: 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
Eeeyaaaaaaaaa! Sorry ooooooo!

Re: Jimi Agbaje Laments, Over 3,000 Of My Billboards, Others Destroyed In Lagos by jrusky(m): 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2019
I was shocked to drive round lagos on a visit last week and i hardly see any Pdp poster anywhere I was force to asked why but no one to answer me because no one can explain why till we learnt the poster and billboard were destroyed and someone in East paying apc for their bill board damage. Is that not madness?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Laments, Over 3,000 Of My Billboards, Others Destroyed In Lagos by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2019
Caviar:
Jimi, sorry about that but you know how these things work. I hope the best man wins though.
He is lying he is not a serious man,He didnt have billboard
Re: Jimi Agbaje Laments, Over 3,000 Of My Billboards, Others Destroyed In Lagos by SEONaijaExpert: 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
bid4rich:

When miscreants will not allow his posters and billboards to stay afloat, why wont his posters be scanty. My advice for APC is that let there be a level play ground and lets see who is who..
I think it's cheap to make that as an excuse at this point in time. Very cheap. For someone of his political rank to even make claim of his billboards been destroyed. Is he new to politics? Is this the first time he's contesting? And you believe it's now that APC just decided to start destroying his billboards? It just doesn't make sense. From the picture attached to the content, I didn't see any destroyed board but paper torn and anyone can do that to an average poster or billboard. I won't talk much on this as I understand this is an attempt to score cheap political points.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Laments, Over 3,000 Of My Billboards, Others Destroyed In Lagos by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
jrusky:
I was shocked to drive round lagos on a visit last week and i hardly see any Pdp poster anywhere I was force to asked why but no one to answer me because no one can explain why till we learnt the poster and billboard were destroyed and someone in East paying apc for their bill board damage. Is that not madness?
Dont mind the man he is not serious he is just lying he did not have any billboard,Thou they are destroying some of his poster but there are some high rise ones that can not be destroyed but sadly this lazy man is not doing anything

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Laments, Over 3,000 Of My Billboards, Others Destroyed In Lagos by maestroferdi: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
chloride6:

Buhari is the President, Who is Atiku that APC will go and welcome
What was the record of APC/ACN governors when Jonathan was the president?

Stop asking dumb questions...
Re: Jimi Agbaje Laments, Over 3,000 Of My Billboards, Others Destroyed In Lagos by AnanseK(m): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
This was in Enugu yesterday. Igbos and Wailers eat your heart out!The love for the President is nationwide.

Re: Jimi Agbaje Laments, Over 3,000 Of My Billboards, Others Destroyed In Lagos by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
AGBERO MC-OLUOMO BOYS AT WORK...GOD WILL DELIVER LAGOS FROM TINUBU AND APC
Re: Jimi Agbaje Laments, Over 3,000 Of My Billboards, Others Destroyed In Lagos by chloride6: 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
maestroferdi:
What was the record of APC/ACN governors when Jonathan was the president?

Stop asking dumb questions...

You will still lie to your grave

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Laments, Over 3,000 Of My Billboards, Others Destroyed In Lagos by ogbonti: 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
my people, please watch this...

THIS IS KIGALI, RWANDA that suffered Genocide in 1994, Nigeria ended a civil war 24 year earlier (1970)

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=kigali+youtube&&view=detail&mid=0B7EA525293661A0105D0B7EA525293661A0105D&&FORM=VDRVRV

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=kigali+youtube&&view=detail&mid=C6FB6BC7FBC856585DE2C6FB6BC7FBC856585DE2&&FORM=VDRVRV

look at KIGALI that does not have oil reserves, please compare it to Lagos or Abuja and tell me NIGERIA is not in trouble!!!!

please vote out BUHARI, elect anyone but Buhari, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Laments, Over 3,000 Of My Billboards, Others Destroyed In Lagos by Preciousgift90: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Bloody liar!

Jimi Agbaje will qualify as the most laziest politician in history. Campaigns he will not do, billboard he will not place everywhere even his posters are scanty in Lagos and he wants winning the Governorship election to be presented to him on a platter of Gold.

Imagine a man talking about 3000 billboards? Where did APC took them to and where was it destroyed?

Lazy politician on a cheap and failed attempt to seek emotional votes.
Mr Man Dont Try Support Evil For Any Reason B/c What Ever U Sow, U Must Reap. Jimi Did Not Lie About D Damaged Posters. Even In My Area, Apc Agents Hv Destroyed Lots Of His Giant Posters. I Almost Weep When I Saw Them. So Dont Attack Or Insult D Man For Any. Apc Is Demonic.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Laments, Over 3,000 Of My Billboards, Others Destroyed In Lagos by Preciousgift90: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
anjigirl:
Dont mind the man he is not serious he is just lying he did not have any billboard,Thou they are destroying some of his poster but there are some high rise ones that can not be destroyed but sadly this lazy man is not doing anything
You Are D Liar Here. Even In My Area, Apc Destroyed All His Billboard

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Laments, Over 3,000 Of My Billboards, Others Destroyed In Lagos by maestroferdi: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
chloride6:

You will still lie to your grave
You refused to provide the context...

Who didnt see how APC governors were bringing the office of the President to ridicule in the run up to 2015 election?

It is easily for you to rummage through your bag of falsehood and deception and dish out a misleading picture...
Re: Jimi Agbaje Laments, Over 3,000 Of My Billboards, Others Destroyed In Lagos by Chukwudozzie(m): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
You are the liar here, Since last year, Jimi's campaign posters has been damaged and still been damaged by your touts.

SEONaijaExpert:
Bloody liar!

Jimi Agbaje will qualify as the most laziest politician in history. Campaigns he will not do, billboard he will not place everywhere even his posters are scanty in Lagos and he wants winning the Governorship election to be presented to him on a platter of Gold.

Imagine a man talking about 3000 billboards? Where did APC took them to and where was it destroyed?

Lazy politician on a cheap and failed attempt to seek emotional votes.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Laments, Over 3,000 Of My Billboards, Others Destroyed In Lagos by SEONaijaExpert: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
Chukwudozzie:
You are the liar here, Since last year, Jimi's campaign posters has been damaged and still been damaged by your touts.

So what is your touts doing about it?

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Laments, Over 3,000 Of My Billboards, Others Destroyed In Lagos by Chukwudozzie(m): 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
You guys talk without reasoning, don't you know that during election season restrictions on placement of political ads are lifted to give everyone a playing field. I know it's hard for you guys but always try to think before posting.

LLSAINT:
Even @that,
Did he pay for the advert placement or is this how he wants to run Lagos if he becomes governor
Re: Jimi Agbaje Laments, Over 3,000 Of My Billboards, Others Destroyed In Lagos by sogodihno: 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
Jayslicky:
They know this election would go in agbaje's favour so tinubu had to make use of his thugs, the damage tinubu and his tout has done in Lagos would take a while to cleanse. please lagosians let's make Lagos great, we should be as good as Paris, New York, Amsterdam, london. let's stop mediocrity.

or u mean to say as good as Abia, ipob pig. Do u know why Lagos is like that, because it has never bn rule by PDP
Re: Jimi Agbaje Laments, Over 3,000 Of My Billboards, Others Destroyed In Lagos by Jayslicky: 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
sogodihno:

or u mean to say as good as Abia, ipob pig. Do u know why Lagos is like that, because it has never bn rule by PDP
Your parents sent u to school but u chose to rather be a nuisance, where in the post did u see am ibo, why are people so foolish on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Laments, Over 3,000 Of My Billboards, Others Destroyed In Lagos by sogodihno: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
Jayslicky:
Your parents sent u to school but u chose to rather be a nuisance, where in the post did u see am ibo, why are people so foolish on NL.

PDP will never rule Lagos, go kill urself.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Laments, Over 3,000 Of My Billboards, Others Destroyed In Lagos by miniyi018(f): 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
That's a lie. Sanwo Olu's billboard was destroyed as well.I should know because I work on the Island. Besides bro, you didn't pay for advert space on Third Mainland hence the removal.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Laments, Over 3,000 Of My Billboards, Others Destroyed In Lagos by MuttleyLaff: 9:21am On Jan 26, 2019
lakkyflow:
Is it due to the natural hatred you have for PDP or u don't think deeply before trashing issues .. I listened to him on air on 97.3 when he was interviewed by Uncle Jimi Disu.. The guy is so sound and more intelligent combined with Ambode and Sanwo Olu.. Back to the point , he was asked why he didn't campaign on time and he answered " Anyone that have contested up to three times will surely know the size of his pocket and what he has left ".. He is not into any political post and yet spending .. so don't compare him with APC who has all the money of lagos to spend for advert ...

luvmijeje:
He doesn't even need to campaign to win.
Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi of ADC is so experienced, sound and more intelligent than with Agbaje, Ambode and Sanwo Olu all combined together

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Back Kukah, Say FG Can't Suppress Voice Of Reason / EFCC: Tinubu Not Above The Law, Can Be Prosecuted – Anthony Sani / Inmates Attempt To Escape From Prison In Osun, Four Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.