Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International (21155 Views)

We Are Not Surprised With Bawa's suspension - Transparency International / Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index / Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi (2) (3) (4)

Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by EponOjuku: 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
Unfortunately, most of those who would vote Buhari into power don't give a Bleep about Transparency International.

Buhari's core support base in the North and South remain unshaken. It is those losers who are rejoicing over this.

Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by JusticePlanet: 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
Its funny how people keep rooting for their party to come victorious without having their PVC to push it to reality.

Hit 'Like' if you have collected your PVC and share if you are yet to collect yours.

Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by Charly68: 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
Are they doing any election before they are sharing money ? Transparency international never sees anything good in African nation.. Yeye people
Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by semyman: 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
Constituency projects are what? Vote selling.
Mumus, anything the poor will benefit will kill you

Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by femmy2010(m): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
N POWER is VOTE BUYING

Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by semyman: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
Let others go and buy too
Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
The Anti-corruption Government of APC and Buhari are now bribing Nigerians with Tradermoni and bag of rice... ANTI-CORRUPTION my foot.

Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by olatunji0607: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
But Sure-p isn't for vote buying? Do they collected their PVC?
Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Before you vormit your rubbish , read these below .
u mumu no be small. u must be in jss 3.
See pinshure o.
I laff at ur miserable life again.
Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by rusher14: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
Fake news.
Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
TheGreenLand:
u mumu no be small. u must be in jss 3.
See pinshure o.
I laff at ur miserable life again.

Atleast it's no longer news that Buhari was barred from entering the United States in 2011 for same reason below

Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by edibobo: 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
So Osinbajo used his pastoral title to rig election in advance. If I happen to worship in the church he's attending I would have resign by now cos he's hell bound. Using tradermoni to induce voters is a cruel sin leading him to hell fire
Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by habinccihub: 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by Jonadull: 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
Then go to court .
Fools!
Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by rusher14: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
Paying pensions is vote buying.

Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by berrystunn(m): 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
Massive corruption going on.

Public fund huh ?

Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by owieelov25: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
are ther no prostitutes in the north/west/northsouth and north east? idiot aby na u the f**k them? all the child abuse in the name of mariage that makes ur homes smell like shit is the reson y u guys patronize prostitutes on the regular, banzan mutun
Anambralstson:

Obi wasn't contesting for any position or name as VP candidate when that picture was taken

Same you posted the picture on January 26 last year , Obi was named running mate to Atiku 13th October 2018, below is evidence
https://www.nairaland.com/4312188/all-sudden-nobody-talking-herdsmen/1
Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by harwokunle1236(m): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
Vote buying,Osinbajo is a disgrace to Christians,pastor 4 dat matter u are buying pple conscience.
Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by Princedapace(m): 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
Of course it is! cheesy
Why wait 3 months to election to start “dashing” out money?

Election malpractices noted by the world.

Muchechecheche

Mehn.. They are using our public fund to re-elect our number one enemy. ApC leaders are wicked..

I suggest countries lose their sovereignty a times to enable powerful countries to deal with leaders like this. They are doing this becus they have access to the police and the military. I dislike the black race. Their leaders are so dishonest.
Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by Wadapikin(m): 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
This the critical example of Vote buying. Any body can design any form just to tarnish the image of his opponent. You don't need PVC before you can access TraderMoni.

Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by TheLogicalMind(m): 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
Is Obi using public funds? Your own zombiesm is so extreme that it has quenched whatever tiny IQ you once had.

livelymatilda22:
Really? What is Obi doing in this picture? Vote selling I guess. grin
Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by dazzlingd(m): 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
I agree
Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by ivandragon: 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Racoon:

No goverment have so much insulted the sensibility of Nigerians with overt lies, deceit & propaganda as the APC government.

This useless government thinks everyone is a zombie.How can a sitting VP left the critical issue of governance with the poor deplorable state of the Nigerian security, economy, healthcare delivery, cost of living and be obsessed with distributing a paltry 10k vote-buying Social intervention disguised as "tradermoni"?

See the voters PVC number they denied was never on the form. undecided Why must the APC start this fraud 6months to a General election if not that there is a sinister intention?

I was just schooling one coolambiance & some others on this same matter.

Lo & behold, international organizations have also seen beyond the gimmick.

I don't know why PMB has supporters that choose to remain blind to truth & reason.

I seriously doubt those people want a better Nigeria.
Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by avdon: 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Really? What is Obi doing in this picture? Vote selling I guess. grin
you are a fool...when we start the revolution we will look for you...useless Nigerians...
Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by KanwuliaExtra: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
Princedapace:

Mehn.. They are using our public fund to re-elect our number one enemy. ApC leaders are wicked..

I suggest countries lose their sovereignty a times to enable powerful countries to deal with leaders like this. They are doing this becus they have access to the police and the military. I dislike the black race. Their leaders are so dishonest.

OSHI-banjo get shame? cheesy

Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by airminem(f): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
Anambralstson:

Obi wasn't contesting for any position or name as VP candidate when that picture was taken

Same you posted the picture on January 26 last year , Obi was named running mate to Atiku 13th October 2018, below is evidence
https://www.nairaland.com/4312188/all-sudden-nobody-talking-herdsmen/1

bahb guy....u nnailed the fucckerz coffin...

Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by Wadapikin(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
Typical example of vote buying is what you see PDP members doing here.you don't even need PVC before you can access trader Moni so I wonder where they get that form from.Transparency international should tell us the truth of where they get the form from

Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by berrystunn(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
I'm no longer interested in APC

Have been trying to cover up for them ...

But this is too much , the corruption is too high.

Am sorry my vote will go for PDP

Re: 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International by Just2endowed2(m): 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
tongue

I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) / Why We Didn’t Disqualify Yahaya Bello for Double Registration -INEC / Boko Haram Establishes Bases In Yobe, Adamawa