Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. (35026 Views)

Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says / New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow / More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by maxzzo1(m): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
Why is he hanging bag like native doctor
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by eneyoduke(m): 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
Niger Delta boys will reply Aso rock on this one
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Excelboi(m): 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
crusufixo:
Now this is becoming iritating.....another northerner....is he saying that there are no suitable candidates from other ethnic tribe.......
There's a rank of seniority in the judiciary and the legal profession as a whole. He's the most senior after Walter Onnoghen.... You don't expect them to bring a junior justice above him. It's not based on random appointment.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by seunmsg(m): 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
nameo:

I asked you when the CCT sat and gave such order cos I know they adjourned their sitting. Moreover, the CCT has been restrained by the Court of Appeal , which is a superior court, they cannot therefore give an lawful order. Buhari cannot discourtenance a superior court order for that of a lower court.

All of this is besides the point, that the CCT or any court for that matter cannot even remove or suspend a serving CJN. The constitution was clear on the 3 ways a serving justice of Nigeria can be removed.

My previous post appealed to the good in you- a side I assumed should be unaffected by your political views or persuasion. Maybe I should not have tried.

Know this tho: there will be serious consequences for this silly move by the political rascals in the Presidency.

Are you disputing the fact that CCT gave an order suspending the CJN or what? If you are not aware of the order, go and search for it. I cannot spoon feed you my friend.

Again, please note that the CJN was not removed but suspended. The interpretation act gives the president power to suspend anybody he appointed. Jonathan relied on same argument to suspend Joseph Sanusi as CBN governor even though their is a constitutional provision that a CBN governor can only be removed on an address by the senate.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by baralatie(m): 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
the cct does not have powers to issue for the suspension from office the chief justice of Nigeria @seunmsg
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by bayarobk: 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
nameo:
Not possiHeble..... Buhari and his minions cannot be that stupid.

There are only 3 ways a serving CJN can leave office:

1. Removal by Prs5odent on the recommendation of the NJC.
2. Impeachment by the Senate.
3. Resignation by the CJN.

There are no other way.

And like I said: Buhari is not that stupid.
He was not removed but suspended pending the conclusion of his trial
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by aremu1965: 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
nameo:
Not possible..... Buhari and his minions cannot be that stupid.

There are no other way.

He was not removed but suspended so syop abusing the President. You want Amina Zakari to be removed for committing no crime but want the CJN to remain after forgetting to declare he has 55 houses, THOuSANDS OF FOREIGN currencies Accounts. Are we putting on our thinking caps at all? PMB good decision

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Fixedgame5221: 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
See below

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by nameo: 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
seunmsg:

Are you disputing the fact that CCT gave an order suspending the CJN or what? If you are not aware of the order, go and search for it. I cannot spoon feed you my friend.

Again, please note that the CJN was not removed but suspended. The interpretation act gives the president power to suspend anybody he appointed. Jonathan relied on same argument to suspend Joseph Sanusi as CBN governor even though their is a constitutional provision that a CBN governor can only be removed on an address by the senate.

I do not know of any such order. Any ways, it does not matter cos the CCT has no such powers. The constitution is CLEAR on how a judge can be removed EVEN IF HE CONTRAVENES CODE OF CONDUCT. That was the clear statement in the constitution.

Moreover, the CCT has been suspended by the Court of Appeal. You do know that the COA is higher than the CCT right??

And please dont quote any malaction of former President Jonathan when am arguing a point. I know it is a favourite fallback of you guys. I never supportwd everything GEJ did and you know that.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by nameo: 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
bayarobk:
He was not removed but suspended pending the conclusion of his trial

There is no difference.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Dpharisee: 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
nameo:
Not possible..... Buhari and his minions cannot be that stupid.

There are no other way.

Remove he is not that stupid from your post, because that is exactly what he is
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Stanbaba30: 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
Its either the President has lost his bearing or he has lost his bearing. Head and Tails, the President has lost it. And someone says we would have a peaceful election? God save us.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by fasho01(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
oyetunder:
cheesy whoever among those at the top that the government of Nigeria wants to nail is always very easy to nail. The reason is that they are all compromised...they are like pigs accused of violating environmental laws. I cannot waste my time defending any of them based on tribal or religion affiliations.

Wise words.. I totally join you in not wasting my time defending anybody
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by BafanaBafana: 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
This wailings just dey sweet my belle

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by akaahs(m): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
jamejanev:
You are stupid. Cjn has different foreign accounts running and ure saying nonsense. These justices will seat on the bench, judging people for corruptions.I don't know why Lord Lugard joined us together. A Corrupt Cjn must be punished. U should shut ur mouth.
U are d stupid person here, who said he shouldn't be punished. Don't we constitution and rule of law? Let him follow due process. Lawless people
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by salford1: 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
I am all for anything to remobe corrupt people from the Judiciary. They are the clog in the wheel of progress in Nigeria. This news sweet my belle too. Buhari is finally growing some balls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by eagleeye2: 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
nkwuocha:
grin grin grin grin
Why not a Yoruba CJN? tongue tongue
SMH!
E be like say this Uniferciti una dey go na for show. grin

Let's watch and see how far you will go.Shebi na all of us dey this country so?Soon gbegiri will be a luxury.We igbos kukuma na vegetarians...we put pawpaw leaves,mango leaves and cashew leaves together and viola!A pot of highly nutritious soup is ready! cheesy cheesy

Next morning we off to our 2 by 2 shop to sell our overpriced substandard syringes to an IDP officer from Bornu!Who be the fool here?
grin grin grin
I just dey laugh like craze man
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Sammyblaq(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
Let this Man know that he doesn't stand fit.
One day, he will just slump and DIE!.

NIGERIA IS FINISHED!.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by berrystunn(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
nkwuocha:

Shut down!
Usu
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by nkwuocha: 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
berrystunn:

Usu

Uchu!
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Corrinthians(m): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

One guy for our association WhatsApp group, wan die here ... grin grin grin grin grin
They should hurry up and hang themselves already. The world can hardly wait for their exit.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by cobsol(m): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ray97:
Una go just rant online. Nothing go happen.

this is interesting for the first time in this country the common nigerian actually knows what is going on in government and the system.

sai baba!

as for the people trying to protest tomorrow just know they'll be a counter protest too. Lol february is next week o. Don go and kill urself.

Thank God say u still poor
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Ategberoson(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
nkwuocha:

LMAO!
Thought you cried during Jonathan era?Funny thing is,weda marginalized or not,it will never stop stunted growth from your feaces infested enclaves.

who cried? you think Yoruba behave immature like Igbo?

we did our calculation well and with the sane Nigerians that are tired of legalisation of corruption we sent him packing. do you people get over it since then? even the region the man came from had move on

you have forgotten you and your imbeciles fellow started calling Yoruba names; backstabber, betrayer what will do is to laugh it away because you people are ignorant of what you don't know grin

of course Feb 16 we are going to make you people cry again. oga na master any day anytime

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by nkwuocha: 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ategberoson:

who cried? you think Yoruba behave immature like Igbo?

we did our calculation well and with the sane Nigerians that are tired of legalisation of corruption we sent him packing. do you people get over it since then? even the region the man came from had move on

you have forgotten you and your imbeciles fellow started calling Yoruba names; backstabber, betrayer what will do is to laugh it away because you people are ignorant of what you don't know grin

of course Feb 16 we are going to make you people cry again. oga na master any day anytime

Hian!
Guy I want buhari to win.Igbos are business people and don't give a flying fuccks about what you do with leadership.Its not like you're better than us, infact you guys are more poverty stricken.Wake up!We have no IDP camps in down East!An average Igbo man will rant online but without PVC.I don't even have a fucking PVC.I can't waste my precious time under the sun voting worthless folks that don't mean anything to my line of business.Na una dey suffer head na,una get longer throat.Ojukokoro dey finish una for SW!Okpolo eye wey TINUBU get no be open eye o...at the end,we are in the shithole together.And we shall survive even better than the rest...as always. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Ategberoson(m): 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
nkwuocha:

Hian!
Guy I want buhari to win.Igbos are business people and don't give a flying fuccks about what you do with leadership.Its not like you're better than us, infact you guys are more poverty stricken.Wake up!We have no IDP camps in down East!An average Igbo man will rant online but without PVC.I don't even have a fucking PVC.I can't waste my precious time under the sun voting worthless folks that don't mean anything to my line of business.Na una dey suffer head na,una get longer throat.Ojukokoro dey finish una for SW!Okpolo eye wey TINUBU get no be open eye o...at the end,we are in the shithole together.And we shall survive even better than the rest...as always. grin

even if you don't want Buhari to win, he will win. you people are political liability as far as national election is concern

Feb 16 we relegate you people politically useless. whether you like it or not this country deserve the best. we don't have another country we want the best and we can't put our destiny in the hand of that useless party again that exploited our development to enrich their friends for 16yrs. nonsense
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Banmeallday: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
Satanic government
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by nkwuocha: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ategberoson:

even if you don't want Buhari to win, he will win. you people are political liability as far as national election is concern

Feb 16 we relegate you people politically useless. whether you like it or not this country deserve the best. we don't have another country we want the best and we can't put our destiny in the hand of that useless party again that exploited our development to enrich their friends for 16yrs. nonsense

We are political useless,no doubt and as long as this confused entity is concerned it's best to remain so.You yorubas are equally not in competition with us in all respect....we don't need leadership to excel this calamiry of a Nation.Theres is no Free education for the Igbos yet we are now far ahead in education, business and international politics.What the Bleep do we need Nigeria for?Pray tell?

The Nomadic foreigner will surely win and they will surely rule,for as long as we can maintain our little shops littered all over the country,we are just fine. grin

Bleep PDP,Bleep APC,Bleep NIGERIA!The country can go up in flames for all we fuccking care! cheesy

Just do your best to patronize our building materials, electronics shops ,etc and you can as well keep your leadership wink
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Ategberoson(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
nkwuocha:

We are political useless,no doubt and as long as this confused entity is concerned it's best to remain so.You yorubas are equally not in competition with us in all respect....we don't need leadership to excel this calamiry of a Nation.Theres is no Free education for the Igbos yet we are now far ahead in education, business and international politics.What the Bleep do we need Nigeria for?Pray tell?

The Nomadic foreigner will surely win and they will surely rule,for as long as we can maintain our little shops littered all over the country,we are just fine. grin

Bleep PDP,Bleep APC,Bleep NIGERIA!The country can go up in flames for all we fuccking care! cheesy

I don't need to brag my tribe with you because you and your folks aren't even close to our comparison. we ain't mate in every areas and your unnecessary ego won't change that now or forever

free education save many lives in west while war still give you people unending emotional wound you won't stop nursing

stop wailing, we are still on the game. when master is playing game, you sit and learn cheesy
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by nkwuocha: 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ategberoson:

I don't need to brag my tribe with you because you and your folks aren't even close to our comparison. we ain't mate in every areas and your unnecessary ego won't change that now or forever

free education save many lives in west while war still give you people unending emotional wound you won't stop nursing

stop wailing, we are still on the game. when master is playing game, you sit and learn cheesy

Na . ..I know your tribe.Hiding it makes it even obvious.Be proud of your heritage.It doesn't matter if you're from Osun state with dark passages littered with old abandoned grannies or Ibadan the feaces pyramid if Nigeria or Ogun state where human heads are used as golf balls, sports for rituals.

It's irony to say you're educated and then have the grinded skull of a helpless 89 year old hanging as a talisman round your necks.oh! Yeah I know,I grow up in the SW.

Talking about"Ego"...There is so much pride standing alone and fighting alone.Little wonder we we don't need helping even bedding our wives.I bet you are one of those cowards we can't just keep it up without drinking all kinds of concoction Like your masters down North,just like your kinsmen hanging around in parks selling bottled afrodisiacs and cancerous smelling concoctions.

I'm a full blooded Igbo.I will only take you serious if there's something you want to buy,other than that you remain inconsequential.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat / See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN / CNN Insult: Public Health Nigeria Launches Poll On President Buhari's Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.