Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. (35029 Views)

Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says / New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow / More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Ategberoson(m): 12:31am On Jan 26, 2019
nkwuocha:

Na . ..I know your tribe.Hiding it makes it even obvious.Be proud of your heritage.It doesn't matter if you're from Osun state with dark passages littered with old abandoned grannies or Ibadan the feaces pyramid if Nigeria or Ogun state where human heads are used as golf balls, sports for rituals.

It's irony to say you're educated and then have the grinded skull of a helpless 89 year old hanging as a talisman round your necks.oh! Yeah I know,I grow up in the SW.

Talking about"Ego"...There is so much pride standing alone and fighting alone.Little wonder we we don't need helping even bedding our wives.I bet you are one of those cowards we can't just keep it up without drinking all kinds of concoction Like your masters down North,just like your kinsmen hanging around in parks selling bottled afrodisiacs and cancerous smelling concoctions.

I'm a full blooded Igbo.I will only take you serious if there's something you want to buy,other than that you remain inconsequential.

see this dumb toy playing victim as usual? of course that's how I expect a typical Igbo to sound. Yoruba ain't you people mate even your local IQ shows that here

and I won't engage you with much words further because it's obvious you lacks constructive approaches. all your absurd post was all off point and had no revelation in my earlier post.

you keep telling me Igbo are bla bla, that's none of my business. I'm a Nigerian and a Yoruba and I'm telling you constructively that whether you are interested in the election or not. your dummies kinsmen would be humiliated politically by Feb 16

get that to your watery brain, Buhari is winning, southwest is winning cheesy
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by ken6488(m): 12:35am On Jan 26, 2019
Ategberoson:

see this dumb toy playing victim as usual? of course that's how I expect a typical Igbo to sound. Yoruba ain't you people mate even your local IQ shows that here

and I won't engage you with much words further because it's obvious you lacks constructive approaches. all your absurd post was all off point and had no revelation in my earlier post.

you keep telling me Igbo are bla bla, that's none of my business. I'm a Nigerian and a Yoruba and I'm telling you constructively that whether you are interested in the election or not. your dummies kinsmen would be humiliated politically by Feb 16

i pity you embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Ategberoson(m): 12:40am On Jan 26, 2019
ken6488:
i pity you embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

save the pity for your kinsmen after Feb 16 because they will cry, wail and hate

they will even try and resume to Biafra or I die but they will be deal with mercilessly that's the fate await them. so keep your pity for them, don't waste it
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by ken6488(m): 12:42am On Jan 26, 2019
Ategberoson:

save the pity for your kinsmen after Feb 16 because they will cry, wail and hate

they will even try and resume to Biafra or I die but they will be deal with mercilessly that's the fate await them. so keep your pity for them, don't waste it
mind you am not from the east but feb 16 we shall know by then
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by nkwuocha: 12:42am On Jan 26, 2019
Ategberoson:

You keep sounding like an slowpoke.Seems it's an ancestral curse or something.....
Yeah! Yorubas remains slaves to the North just like Igbos are politically inconsequential.There is no way a republican tribe like Igbos will fit well into a Nomadic system of Government run by almajiris and her cowards ,the Yorubas.Such politics as you can see is retrogressive....that's why you have fathers that lays ambush for human heads.

No!You guys are not winning trust me!Not with the high rate of poverty,agberoism and Ritual murders in SW.I have been to ALL SW states so trust me, there's mind blogging poverty there.

I will take you yorubas serious when I stopped seeing your several advertisement on several acres of land so going for as low as 100k.Una go sell una birthrights tire for a pot of porridge,did I say porridge?Who dadh monkey banana? grin.What I meant to say was broom wiped algaeic soup!
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Ategberoson(m): 12:45am On Jan 26, 2019
nkwuocha:

You keep sounding like an slowpoke.Seems it's an ancestral curse or something.....
Yeah! Yorubas remains slaves to the North just like Igbos are politically inconsequential.There is no way a republican tribe like Igbos will fit well into a Nomadic system of Government run by almajiris and her cowards ,the Yorubas.Such politics as you can see is retrogressive....that's why you have fathers that lays ambush for human heads.

No!You guys are not winning trust me!Not with the high rate of poverty,agberoism and Ritual murders in SW.I have been to ALL SW states so trust me, there's mind blogging poverty there.

I will take you yorubas serious when I stopped seeing your several advertisement on several acres of land so going for as low as 100k.Una go sell una birthrights tire for a pot of porridge,did I say porridge?Who dadh monkey banana? grin.What I meant to say was broom wiped algaeic soup!

we said it in 2015 but you doubted us despite you having incumbency we do wonder. 2019 will shock you more

honestly I'm not interested in any other gibberish you wrote there except the election. I'm not bothered with your underdeveloped region that you're boosting of

you're just one glorify local fowl
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Ategberoson(m): 12:47am On Jan 26, 2019
ken6488:
mind you am not from the east but feb 16 we shall know by then

what different does it make? even if you're from sambisa forest,.save your pity for those east almajiri
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by ken6488(m): 12:49am On Jan 26, 2019
Ategberoson:

what different does it make? even if you're from sambisa forest,.save your pity for those east almajiri
are you one
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by nkwuocha: 12:54am On Jan 26, 2019
Ategberoson:

we said it in 2015 but you doubted us despite you having incumbency we do wonder. 2019 will shock you more

honestly I'm not interested in any other gibberish you wrote there except the election. I'm not bothered with your underdeveloped region that you're boosting of

you're just one glorify local fowl

LMAO!you go kill yourself this night grin
In 2015 I was eating my nsala soup.Idiot!I repeat I don't have a voters card! cheesy
Don't need to take cheap rice or 10k ,of course such money can feed your household in a month! After all I heard ewedu of a 100 bucks can be so slimy enough to feed a battalion of hungry afongas. grin

Your buhari will win! Surely!Then you will beable to have a stable erection and then I will still continue to make my sells.

See ibadan man wey dey call me local fowl. grin grin
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Ategberoson(m): 12:54am On Jan 26, 2019
ken6488:
are you one

ask KANU, ask your kinsmen

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by ken6488(m): 12:56am On Jan 26, 2019
Ategberoson:

ask KANU, ask your kinsmen
grin wetin concern kanu and me so any body fighting for his right is ipob zombie
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Ategberoson(m): 12:58am On Jan 26, 2019
nkwuocha:

LMAO!you go kill yourself this night grin
In 2015 I was eating my nsala soup.Idiot!I repeat I don't have a voters card! cheesy
Don't need to take cheap rice or 10k ,of course such money can feed your household in a month! After all I heard ewedu of a 100 bucks can be so slimy enough to feed a battalion of hungry afongas. grin

Your buhari will win! Surely!Then you will beable to have a stable erection and then I will still continue to make my sells.

See ibadan man wey dey call me local fowl. grin grin

Shut up jawe and write correctly with your ipob English. I'm sure you're part of those obi was sharing 100naira to in this pics

Apprentice of mechanics forming what's not

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Ategberoson(m): 1:00am On Jan 26, 2019
ken6488:
grin wetin concern kanu and me so any body fighting for his right is ipob zombie

You can register to lick his foot like his other Atikulated zombies

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by nkwuocha: 1:01am On Jan 26, 2019
Ategberoson:

Shut up jawe and write correctly with your ipob English. I'm sure you're part of those obi was sharing 100naira to in this pics

Apprentice of mechanics forming what's not

Lol.
Atleast he is not hacking heads off like your father.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by ken6488(m): 1:03am On Jan 26, 2019
Ategberoson:

You can register to lick his foot like his other Atikulated zombies
am already atikulated but you are the greatest zombie i have so far come across
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Ategberoson(m): 1:16am On Jan 26, 2019
ken6488:
am already atikulated but you are the greatest zombie i have so far come across

You're Atikulated to ipobized. Confused lot

Atikulate in your ignorance and save your pity for post election
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Ategberoson(m): 1:17am On Jan 26, 2019
nkwuocha:

Lol.
Atleast he is not hacking heads off like my useless father.

I know he must be a useless thing for you to come and disgrace him in public
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by ken6488(m): 1:19am On Jan 26, 2019
Ategberoson:

You're Atikulated to ipobized. Confused lot

Atikulate in your ignorance and save your pity for post election
go get a life
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by nkwuocha: 1:22am On Jan 26, 2019
Ategberoson:

I know he must be a useless thing for you to come and disgrace him in public

Naaaa!You and I know ya babais a grave digger. grin
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by somehow: 1:32am On Jan 26, 2019
Simple question: Quote where it is in the constitution, i will then check from there. Finish!
nameo:

You should own a copy. Check it youself
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Ategberoson(m): 6:44am On Jan 26, 2019
nkwuocha:

Naaaa!You and I know ya babais a grave digger. grin

must you disgrace your people if you can't speak English? why not write in your native language instead

can anyone comprehend this baby class words u cooked up there? very unfortunate thing blabbing like a re.tard
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:51am On Jan 26, 2019
AGNESikpuNNU:
grin grin
That bag though ... Nigeria is doomed. Terrorists running over the country! I dey laugh oooo!

Don't embrace ignorance because you don't understand something; just ask and be informed instead of resorting to ridiculing and insults - at the end of day the joke will be on you.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 6:53am On Jan 26, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Don't embrace ignorance because you don't understand something; just ask and be informed instead of resorting to ridiculing and insults - at the end of day the joke will be on you.
Go away please ... you bore me
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Nigerdailytimes: 7:41am On Jan 26, 2019
All you need to know about Nigeria 2019 election https://www.nigeriadailytimes.com/local-news/2019-election-news%E2%87%A8-read-now/

Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by berrystunn(m): 10:43am On Jan 26, 2019
nkwuocha:

Uchu!

Udené
Re: Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. by Ategberoson(m): 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
ken6488:
go get a life

wishing someone to get what you don't have? you're just one local nonentity ipob

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 / Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.