Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Is It Good To Tell Your Partner What You Earn In Your Office? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Good To Tell Your Partner What You Earn In Your Office? (518 Views)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Tell Your Partner What You Earn In Your Office? by obembet(f): 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
Telling your wife what you earn gives you financial security...it helps you budget your life and live within your means and it also helps her not to demand for stuffs that she knows are beyond your reach...

Guys what's your view?

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Tell Your Partner What You Earn In Your Office? by mmb(m): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari is the best President Nigeria has ever produced.

No nonsense retired General.

He has turned deaf ears to all the wailers from all over the country, from the South South, Middle belt forum to the Atikus.

God bless you Baba Buhari.
Re: Is It Good To Tell Your Partner What You Earn In Your Office? by blackpanther22: 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
If I can't tell her then why is she my wife/companion??
Re: Is It Good To Tell Your Partner What You Earn In Your Office? by dingbang(m): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
She has to know.. But be careful about the kind of woman you marry.
Re: Is It Good To Tell Your Partner What You Earn In Your Office? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
it's depend on the type of woman that someone is married to. some women can keep secrets while some can't
Re: Is It Good To Tell Your Partner What You Earn In Your Office? by pocohantas(f): 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
I tell. The kind of person I wouldn't be able to tell my salary, is the exact kind of person I wouldn't bother being with.
Re: Is It Good To Tell Your Partner What You Earn In Your Office? by ogawisdom(m): 7:27am On Jan 26, 2019
It goes both ways abi do men still marry lazy jobless parasites as wife? angry

A lazy jobless wife has no business asking lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Good To Tell Your Partner What You Earn In Your Office? by YourCoffin: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
Would never tell anybody how much I earn

(1) (Reply)

Frustrated Handsome Man Sits On Express Road In Ph Due To Child (video) / Man Teaches Son and Daughter How To Shoot A Gun At A Tender Age / I Want To Have My Bath, Please Should I Use Water?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.