Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup (15695 Views)

7 Reasons Why Some People Never Recover From Breakup / Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) / See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by alphaNomega: 5:50am On Jan 26, 2019
baby124:
What advise do you have for horniness in that period of breakup angry lipsrsealed

Get someone else, you don't have to date.
Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by Dabzyblaze(m): 6:16am On Jan 26, 2019
how to submit your blog sitemap to google search console for indexing

see @ :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnJYjuyxa7w
Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by Mrsjay0001: 6:23am On Jan 26, 2019
See prove below!

Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by gift001: 6:25am On Jan 26, 2019
hi
Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by Speedyconnect15: 6:40am On Jan 26, 2019
[img][/img][url][/url][sub][/sub][code][/code][size=8pt][/size]

Hi

How u
Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by osram(m): 6:46am On Jan 26, 2019
Hidohwuh:
Waking up dis mrng to read this.....whao!
That's exactly what i need at the moment.
I need to recover quick.
Thanks OP
same here.....jst broke up with my girl after four years

2 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by EmekaBlue(m): 6:54am On Jan 26, 2019
why dont i feel very bad like most people do when one of my babes get tired of my insensitivity and leave me grin

im grateful for my kinda heart

6 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by Grupo(m): 7:03am On Jan 26, 2019
EmekaBlue:
why dont i feel very bad like most people do when one of my babes get tired of my insensitivity and leave me grin

im grateful for my kinda heart

Me too.

The other day, one of my friends, a full grown man was brooding that he was recovering from a break up. Honestly, the whole thing sounded strange to me because I did not get it at all. How would a man be brooding over a break up?

4 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by EmekaBlue(m): 7:14am On Jan 26, 2019
Grupo:

Me too.

The other day, one of my friends, a full grown man was brooding that he was recovering from a break up. Honestly, the whole thing sounded strange to me because I did not get it at all. How would a man be brooding over a break up?
grin they say is love

same love they keep falling into with another again and again

2 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by chigoziem10(f): 7:14am On Jan 26, 2019
When I broke up with my ex exactly three years ago, I thought I won't make it. I cried all night long, i loved that guy much more than I loved myself. At a point, I just woke up one morning & decided it was over, after all, he's somewhere enjoying his life, why am I suffering. I took a warm bath & boom, I moved on.
My problem is, I can't love anyone else. I have tried without success to love. So what can I do, I have moved on & I have meet this same guy a couple of times & I didn't feel sad, that's how I was convinced I have moved on. But I want to love someone again, what should I do?
Good morning

2 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by AwesomeDuru(m): 7:29am On Jan 26, 2019
osram:
same here.....jst broke up with my girl after four years
Bro, I'm curious, what led to the breakup? If you don't mind, that is
Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by Grupo(m): 7:32am On Jan 26, 2019
EmekaBlue:
grin they say is love

same love they keep falling into with another again and again

Haa, which kind love be that one. I can only cry if money breaks up with me.

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by Gkemz: 7:42am On Jan 26, 2019
The best way to deal with breakup is to entirely get rid of it in your mind and be happy. Mix up with old friends. Give yourself time to heal. Develop yourself and work on those lapses that ruined your relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by Matam(f): 7:44am On Jan 26, 2019
A timely message for me, I even cried this morning but I know I will come out of this strong. Patience is what I need so help me God. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by alhassanyusuf29(m): 7:51am On Jan 26, 2019
Mtswww! How many times are we going to see this thread
Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by 1zynnvn(m): 7:59am On Jan 26, 2019
Lollz:
Does this break up tips thread come up on fp every week or am i the only one seeing double?!

I'm just seeing for the first time, sure so many others are
Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by codeNinja9355: 8:01am On Jan 26, 2019
Call on me if you need help of an experienced and versatile programmer Available on WhatsApp Only

Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by itzwell(f): 8:02am On Jan 26, 2019
Thanks op. There never would have been a better time to post this
Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by buharified009(m): 8:20am On Jan 26, 2019
EponOjuku:
This thread should be printed out by all PDP members and pasted in their rooms.

Buhari has used 1 blow to kill 7 people

Atiku
Saraki
Wike
Onnoghen their houseboy
Obi
Mary Odili
All corrupt Judges

Let's observe a minute's silence for Atiku's presidential bribery plans...
why do you like saying the truth like this now, you will make some people from a particular tribe that sells spare part start crying now.
Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 26, 2019
Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by omotolly22(f): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2019
woa ,this write up was just written for me ,going through heart break and difficult times in my life ,but I know I will scale through

2 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by omotolly22(f): 8:33am On Jan 26, 2019
chigoziem10:
When I broke up with my ex exactly three years ago, I thought I won't make it. I cried all night long, i loved that guy much more than I loved myself. At a point, I just woke up one morning & decided it was over, after all, he's somewhere enjoying his life, why am I suffering. I took a warm bath & boom, I moved on.
My problem is, I can't love anyone else. I have tried without success to love. So what can I do, I have moved on & I have meet this same guy a couple of times & I didn't feel sad, that's how I was convinced I have moved on. But I want to love someone again, what should I do?
Good morning
my dear you just have to be patient the right person will still come , sometimes the things we want in life don't come immediately we want it to come,that does not mean it won't still come

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked Sex Video Of Naija Nurse With Bestfriend Husband Hit Online / Dis Girl Need A Boy Friend Urgently / Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.