Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup (15693 Views)

7 Reasons Why Some People Never Recover From Breakup / Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) / See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 26, 2019
EponOjuku:
This thread should be printed out by all PDP members and pasted in their rooms.

Buhari has used 1 blow to kill 7 people

Atiku
Saraki
Wike
Onnoghen their houseboy
Obi
Mary Odili
All corrupt Judges

Let's observe a minute's silence for Atiku's presidential bribery plans...

Bros you are right. That move is the killer punch. It guarantees 4 more years of Buhari. Sad for me though but serves the listed right. The first three played a key role to get Buhari elected. But we know 4 years is not too far away. It will only delay our journey to greatness. Congratulations as your candidate coast to victory.
Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 26, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
grin reason for break up matters a lot , before breaking up with one of my most love, I have thought and pray the day should come because I didn't see future with her because she has turn her demand rate to something else, Muslims festival, Christian festival,Valentine, new year ,her birthday and my birthday,on her visit and on my visit to her, she always want something, but the day God will turn things out for me, I found her post a picture again with another guy claiming one of her area brother, na so I carry thing for head like dreadlocks, the more she begs, the more I think about my financial status and how she has been draining me badly, the worst part was she actually thought I didn't forgive her because of the pic but not knowingly my refusal to forgive her come from the financial freedom I experienced just within 3 months of argument over the pic, since then when I thought of forgiving her, I will think of endangering my life in eternal debt

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by makinson2865: 9:15am On Jan 26, 2019
......at one point in time, almost all of us are victim of heartbreak from lovers , and however,we get tougher tru dat hideous experience which is d best teacher

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by Kendrick80(m): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2019
Visit the red light district 10 times lipsrsealed...Thank me later wink
Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 26, 2019
EmekaBlue:
why dont i feel very bad like most people do when one of my babes get tired of my insensitivity and leave me grin

im grateful for my kinda heart

U neva jam one yet. If u truely love someone u will not have another babes. The last thing on ur mind will be loosing such pesin. Then u will quickly realize how brittle ur so called "insensitive" heart can be.
Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by Creativebae(f): 9:41am On Jan 26, 2019
berbs:

You're right but u gotta still move on. Just always ensure that each relationship you're into was worthwhile and you did put in your best. When his/her eyes is clear, he/she will always come back begging but by that time, u have moved on
Yeah you right, am a living testimony of that, i escaped suicide and now i don't even know how to let go and move on.. Thanks anyways
Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 26, 2019
Life is not a 2B pencil that comes with an eraser, we have to live with the consequences of our actions in life, always learning from it in hope that we will get better.

For the heart broken, try not to be idle, find something to get busy with (something that will be useful to you now or in the future).
Also don't forget to pray for help and strength. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:15am On Jan 26, 2019
nairalee:
I keep telling people, u'll save yourself alot of emotional stress if u follow one simple rule
1) When falling in love, Use your brain not your heart

It works ALL the time
I love this your quote bro... But I'm passing through heart break, but not with my girlfriend. I told my girlfriend about my childhood, I have not had sex since I grew up, but u did it when I was a kid. E.g when we used to play at night, or during lonely times. I told her, yesterday, but I don't know if she viewed my story in another angle, maybe someone Lying to her. I'm afraid she might wake up today or tomorrow and tell me that she doesn't want our relationship again. I don't want to lose her, I love her so much.

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by DeWorlex45(m): 10:39am On Jan 26, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
grin reason for break up matters a lot , before breaking up with one of my most love, I have thought and pray the day should come because I didn't see future with her because she has turn her demand rate to something else, Muslims festival, Christian festival,Valentine, new year ,her birthday and my birthday,on her visit and on my visit to her, she always want something, but the day God will turn things out for me, I found her post a picture again with another guy claiming one of her area brother, na so I carry thing for head like dreadlocks, the more she begs, the more I think about my financial status and how she has been draining me badly, the worst part was she actually thought I didn't forgive her because of the pic but not knowingly my refusal to forgive her come from the financial freedom I experienced just within 3 months of argument over the pic, since then when I thought of forgiving her, I will think of endangering my life in eternal debt
Bravo!! I so much love dis concept. It takes a disciplined & focused mind to let go of what is giving u Pleasure & at d same time Hurting U somewhere & somehow.

2 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by BronzeMajik(f): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2019
Matam:
A timely message for me, I even cried this morning but I know I will come out of this strong. Patience is what I need so help me God. Amen
so sorry about that, the Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by BronzeMajik(f): 10:58am On Jan 26, 2019
omotolly22:
woa ,this write up was just written for me ,going through heart break and difficult times in my life ,but I know I will scale through
it would all turn out for good. you'll definitely scale through
Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by BronzeMajik(f): 11:06am On Jan 26, 2019
had a breakup this week too, I was already fed up with the relationship t'was as if he played into my game. I tried to shed a tear over it but I couldn't find any, but I wasn't expecting it from him, the young man surprised me. but good riddance yeye boy thought he could break my heart.

to all those battling heartbreaks please my brothers and sisters download I will survive by Gloria Gaynor it would boost your morale

2 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by AussiePlayboy(f): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2019
Lol... This nairaland tho
Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
DeWorlex45:
Bravo!! I so much love dis concept. It takes a disciplined & focused mind to let go of what is giving u Pleasure & at d same time Hurting U somewhere & somehow.
4 years relationship in which nothing less than 30k monthly was being spent, there was a time in December, my account balance was at just 250k but about 170k gone to her and two years 5k weekly saving for her which exclude other expenses , I just thank God, I never knew i was in bondage until I force myself out. I thank God ,even if any girl call me now or say he know me some where ,I swear I pick race ,because I didn't woo my ex ,she come for me first, I learnt a lot sha. I check my overall spent in space of 4 years ,I estimate more than 2m

2 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
This post reminds me of days when I was suffering from heartbreak, I thought I couldn't move on, nothing last forever sha.
Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by DeWorlex45(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
4 years relationship in which nothing less than 30k monthly was being spent, there was a time in December, my account balance was at just 250k but about 170k gone to her and two years 5k weekly saving for her which exclude other expenses , I just thank God, I never knew i was in bondage until I force myself out. I thank God ,even if any girl call me now or say he know me some where ,I swear I pick race ,because I didn't woo my ex ,she come for me first, I learnt a lot sha. I check my overall spent in space of 4 years ,I estimate more than 2m
Sir, i have to commend ur effort in taking a bold step outa d #finaancial drain-relationship. It shows how sincere u are, to urself.

On a serious note, i can't stop wondering why nowadays ladies enter into a relationship with d aim of material gains. I mean, why must some ladies think that once u ask them out, d next thing is for them to start demanding from u things their parent can not even afford for them. I think dat is d more reason why some guys now prefer just ''one night stand'' since d Operational cost of having a personal lady is too expensive for some average Naija guys to bear.

2 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by Hidohwuh: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
Moving on with my life. Just when i tot i hd found the balance and wanted to build on it. She showed me that I'm not there yet. Gat to move on. just like this post is originally for me. She broke up with yesterday, i found this post first thing ds mrng.lol.

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by nairalee(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
I love this your quote bro... But I'm passing through heart break, but not with my girlfriend. I told my girlfriend about my childhood, I have not had sex since I grew up, but u did it when I was a kid. E.g when we used to play at night, or during lonely times. I told her, yesterday, but I don't know if she viewed my story in another angle, maybe someone Lying to her. I'm afraid she might wake up today or tomorrow and tell me that she doesn't want our relationship again. I don't want to lose her, I love her so much.

I don't get ur story clearly. U mean u had sex as a kid? If that's the case then its not a solid ground for breakup.

And if she decides to breakup, count it all joy. Cos a girl that decides to breakup with u over such a flimsy reason doesn't really love u in the first place to begin with.

When a girl loves u, she will be blind to ur shortcomings and will not judge u for ur past. So bro. Don't be afraid. Infact she's passing through a test and if she fails such a simple test, then it's her losss

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by daddyfreeman1(m): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2019
nairalee:

I don't get ur story clearly. U mean u had sex as a kid? If that's the case then its not a solid ground for breakup.

And if she decides to breakup, count it all joy. Cos a girl that decides to breakup with u over such a flimsy reason doesn't really love u in the first place to begin with.

When a girl loves u, she will be blind to ur shortcomings and will not judge u for ur past. So bro. Don't be afraid. Infact she's passing through a test and if she fails such a simple test, then it's her losss
Wow thank you so much my brother. I appreciate, now I have learnt a big thing in this your answer. I will do as you said bro. My mind is calm now.
Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 27, 2019
dingbang:
one night stands I guess.
How far bro. How is your health? Have you treated yourself?
Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2019
Well said...interesting
Re: Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup by osram(m): 7:24am On Jan 28, 2020
[quote author=AwesomeDuru post=75121476]Bro, I'm curious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. / What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? / Dis Girl Need A Boy Friend Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.