Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS (31540 Views)

Photos: Blind Mother Welcomes Twins Months After Daughter Went Missing / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by dochenaj: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
aremuforlife:
n

It's not as easy as that, he was dealing with mafia people
So it wasn't government that took her?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by Pavore9: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
aremuforlife:

She is in Nigeria

Was she deported that she left the child behind in Italy?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by aremuforlife(m): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
[/quote][quote author=dochenaj post=75137985]
So it wasn't government that took her?

The child was taken away illegally and the father is trying to go legally before he was assassinated.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by aremuforlife(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
[/quote][quote author=Pavore9 post=75138166]

Was she deported that she left the child behind in Italy?

No the father went alone with the daughter and are expecting the mother to join later in the year.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by Pavore9: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
aremuforlife:

No the father went alone with the daughter and are expecting the mother to join later in the year.

I understand but the law in many places don't feel comfortable with just a man and a child especially at that age as by nature men are not care givers.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by aremuforlife(m): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
[/quote][quote author=Pavore9 post=75138562]

I understand but the law in many places don't feel comfortable with just a man and a child especially at that age as by nature men are not care givers.

But that does not give them the privilege to forcefully adopt the child and later result in killing the father just because he was a taking a legal thread to recover his daughter.

And there is know law in the which state a father can not take care of his child.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by Pavore9: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
aremuforlife:

But that does not give them the privilege to forcefully adopt the child and later result in killing the father just because he was a taking a legal thread to recover his daughter.

And there is know law in the which state a father can not take care of his child.

No one has the right to forcefully adopt a child. In the West, once a child psychologist is involved and gets to conduct a psychological assessment on a child and the outcome is not favourable, the child is taken away from the parent(s).

Whenever he went out, who took care of his daughter?

What has the Nigerian embassy in Rome done so far?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by aremuforlife(m): 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
[/quote][quote author=Pavore9 post=75138782]

No one has the right to forcefully adopt a child. In the West, once a child psychologist is involved and gets to conduct a psychological assessment on a child and the outcome is not favourable, the child is taken away from the parent(s).

Whenever he went out, who took care of his daughter?

What has the Nigerian embassy in Rome done so far?

He is yet to start work, So he has all days for her and child in concern do go to school and return home by 3.30.
He was about going to the embassy before he died.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by Pavore9: 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
aremuforlife:

He is yet to start work, So he has all days for her and child in concern do go to school and return home by 3.30.
He was about going to the embassy before he died.

His family in Nigeria must be on the neck of the ministry of foreign affairs to get the embassy in Rome to follow the case up and get custody of the child as her biological is very much alive.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by Originalsly: 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
aremuforlife:

The child was born 2015
He was granted humanitarian document 2018
The child and the father are given a separate apartments and was not in danger.
He has no reason to commit suicide. And according to the notice that was serve to him, it state that failure to appear on 12/02/2009 the child will be parmanetly adopted.
The mother is in Nigeria and they communicate regularly, even up to the day he was killed.
The new administration created the xenophobic environment we have in Italy.

I believe he was killed in other to take full custody of the child. It was a plain work between his responsible and the carabinieri in the community.

I'm trying to learn what makes you believe the State killed him. From what I'm learning he died.... nothing suggested he was killed. Even if he were killed... murdered... it is because the State doesn't want him to show up in court to regain custody of the child? Don't you think they could've detained him as a suspect for som3thing?...or use another way to prevent him from attending? If killed ...couldn't it be by the people.in the community for reasons unknown? That's a longgg shot to accuse the State.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by aremuforlife(m): 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
[/quote][quote author=Originalsly post=75139648]

I'm trying to learn what makes you believe the State killed him. From what I'm learning he died.... nothing suggested he was killed. Even if he were killed... murdered... it is because the State doesn't want him to show up in court to regain custody of the child? Don't you think they could've detained him as a suspect for som3thing?...or use another way to prevent him from attending? If killed ...couldn't it be by the people.in the community for reasons unknown? That's a longgg shot to accuse the State.

His medical details are up to date and he his not suffering from any sickness. He died suddenly and was bury without any examination.
If he was an Italian will he be buried without knowing the cause of his death.
I believed if an examination was fully taken on his corps , we will found out that he was murdered.
I attached some document above to ascertain what I'm saying.
A jurisdiction was taken on his behalf on the 8/01/2019 that his daughter was to be adopted (it was written in Italy ) just because they knows he doesn't understand the language very well, They told him to sign the paper for control. But he was wise and he translated the document and discovered that it was an adoption letter and he refuse to sign it. That was on 16/01/2019. And on Saturday morning they came to his with the help of carabinieri in lecce leave and forcefully take away her daughter .
They can not detaine him because he has no criminal record and they know he his also taken a legal process to recover her daughter.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by cocolacec(m): 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by shox(m): 3:05am On Oct 02, 2023
Maybe they wanted to harvest the little girls internal organs 🫤🫤🫤🫤
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS by Kobojunkie: 3:30am On Oct 02, 2023
Exwizard:

Can you read clearly, her father died due to the pains of the government adopting the girl from him forcefully.
Stop lying! The story does not say any of what you claim. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It / My Sister Got Pregnant At 21 And My Dad Is Not Taking It Lightly / 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.