Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Woman Who Labored For 7hours Shared Her Story! [inspiring] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Who Labored For 7hours Shared Her Story! [inspiring] (286 Views)

Lay Your Head On My Chest And Feel Better, Lady Says, Shared Her Water Melon. / DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story / Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Labored For 7hours Shared Her Story! [inspiring] by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 26, 2019
FCMgist
Woman who labored for 7hours shared her story!

“1/25 around this time I started to have labor pains. But after 3 false alarms I wasnt convinced you were coming. I laid down while your dad stayed up watching me. It took 7 more hours for me to be convinced my life was sure to change for ever! The pain got Intense really intense and @mendeecees snored intensely. Lol. No more watching me. Lol. One yell and he was on his feet in 3 minutes and dresed in 2. Who knew for years later I’d be blessed with two girls. @omereandskylar @therealinfiniti_ ���Tomorrow I’m having a Skylar Take over all day! My ���”

Guess who the woman is? She’s YANDYSMITH

https://www.fcmgist.com/2019/01/26/woman-who-labored-for-7hours-shared-her-story/

Lalasticlala , Mynd44 ,Seun

(1) (Reply)

Print Your Customized Valentine Card!!! / Handheld Sewing Machine For Sale / Maxemen Help To Increase Sperm Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.