Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

insert signatures into your posts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / insert signatures into your posts (7577 Views)

It is a disgrace for a male to stoop for another male to insert his penis. Shame / How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy / Women Assault Lady, Insert Bottle Into Her Private Part Over "Affair". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: insert signatures into your posts by SweetBuns(f): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2019
hahn:

I am just pointing it out to you that it's the law and it is legal in Nigeria. From my research Nigeria has the lowest age of consent in the world.

Go and sleep with a girl aged 11-17 years and watch how Nigerians will disgrace youundecided

1 Like

Re: insert signatures into your posts by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lol even mature girls ruin peoples lives.. talk less of an underage .
Re: insert signatures into your posts by Joislim(f): 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
OP steer clear of that girl, in fact, stop chatting with her.

That's how a young male teacher became friends with his female student, one thing led to another and they had sex. the girl told her friends, one of friends reported to the principal when there was a misunderstanding btw the girls.

You can imagine the disgrace, he lost his job and the girl was expelled.

It's normal to develop feelings for people we interact with on a daily basis... I'll advice you limit the interaction to teacher-student relationship

5 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by Blazebond(m): 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
Hot slaps and prison dey hungry you.

1 Like

Re: insert signatures into your posts by shakmati(m): 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
Op, block that girl from all your contacts and become her teacher again. You have derailed. If you really love her and she loves you, try waiting 5yrs from today. You would most probably find out then you were only infatuated and walking dangerous ropes!

2 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by Ishilove: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
Dharniel:

If I had rape in mind, I wouldn't come to this platform and besides I'm not a pervert neither am I a pedophile.
I can surely control myself...
You are quite immature. You should be the wiser one but you have brought yourself down to her level. You did not know where to draw the line, to the extent you were even gossiping about your other students with her. You're no longer her teacher, you are now her boyfriend.

Agbaya buruku, no one needs to tell you what to do. You know deep in your heart how to make everything right again.
Re: insert signatures into your posts by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ishilove:

You are quite immature. You should the wiser one but you have brought yourself down to her level. You did not know where to draw the line, to the extent you were even gossiping about your other students with her. You're no longer her teacher, you are now her boyfriend.

Agbaya buruku, no one needs to tell you what to do. You know deep in your heart how to make everything right again.

Ishilove, nah me you finish like this. haba, ��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂
Re: insert signatures into your posts by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ur feeling is infatuation n moreover,d girl is too young...kukuma cut all form of communication wit her

1 Like

Re: insert signatures into your posts by collinsfhk(m): 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
The girl in question is innocent and naive. You are supposed to be a guardian here. Stop taking her on an inordinate drive.

Be matured and don't disgrace yourself
Re: insert signatures into your posts by hahn(m): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
SweetBuns:

Go and sleep with a girl aged 11-17 years and watch how Nigerians will disgrace youundecided

Well under the law they don't have a right to. Try to read and understand what I mean
Re: insert signatures into your posts by Ishilove: 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
Dharniel:

Ishilove, nah me you finish like this. haba, ��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂
Pele
Re: insert signatures into your posts by oboy81: 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
SweetBuns:

So you're now telling me that if you give birth to a girl child and she clocks 11 or beyond, you'll let her have sex up and down?
Use you head please
Hahaha

Re: insert signatures into your posts by mhisbliss(f): 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
Dharniel:
It all started about a year ago, I'm a 25 year old teacher in a secondary school and she's one of my ss3 student. There was this boy in her class who made advances towards her and she decided to report the issue to me. She requested I warned the boy to stay off her tail and I did just that. Then it all began, she became my friend on Facebook and began chatting almost on a daily basis after school, initially there was no feelings at all but I do enjoy her company online. She later summoned courage to request for my WhatsApp number and the chatting migrated from Facebook to WhatsApp. All we talked about was school and studies and sometimes we talked about the relationship life of other students (her classmates). It got to a stage I couldn't do without chatting with her but sometimes I do pretend I'm not enjoying her company. I made sure I never initiated the chat on a daily basis just trying not to be forward and besides I'm the teacher, she's the student. Lately I discovered, I've been so emotionally attached to her. Because of her I decided not to use Cain anymore in her class, cuz I can't stand flogging her. And by the way the feeling is mutual, I'm certain about that. I just don't really know what to do. I haven't done anything stupid but I can do any moment from now. And please before you judge me, I know this kind of relationship is wrong cuz she's underage and it's a teacher-student relationship. It's a kind of relationship that is frowned at. I'm not irresponsible as I don't flirt with students and I don't womanise normally. But I just love this girl. So please Nairaland, what should I do?

cc:
This is so funny, you sound like your mind is made up, but the reality is, wether you womanize or not, let her be, she's a Minor and she has a long way to go, don't introduce her to something like this because of one selfish yeye feelings you're having, you're not inlove with her, you're inlove with something else and we both know what it is.
Re: insert signatures into your posts by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
olab059:

The bolded is one of the reasons why a student-teacher relationship is a NO NO. I ain't a saint, but bro, you have to stop the interaction with her, it is wrong. The reason why you developed feelings for her is because you started spending too much time talking/chatting with her. What you have to do now is the opposite. Act fast before this gets you in trouble. She might be a great person to chat with, but she is your student, and also still young in the mind (even if she has an adult's body). She might soon do something that would make people know you guys have something going, and trust me, you don't want that.

I've had a lot of backlash on this thread, but only you and a few tends to understand my plight. I'll do as I'm adviced, I'll cut off all forms of online communication and keep my distance.
Thanks...

2 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by vincentjk(m): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
Thanks goodness u know it's wrong, i've a single neighbour who's over 30+ this man keeps telling me how he wants to bleep an ss1 girl because she is a jovial type. this gets me mad whenever he says this. on the other hand i'm currently friends with a 16yrs old girl, most times when returning from sch she'd buy me corn or fruits but i never for once have that kinda feeling towards her just good friends. so change your mindset bro before it gets outta hand.

1 Like

Re: insert signatures into your posts by mhikel(m): 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
she is too young leave her alone
Re: insert signatures into your posts by vincentjk(m): 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
mhisbliss:
This is so funny, you sound like your mind is made up, but the reality is, wether you womanize or not, let her be, she's a Minor and she has a long way to go, don't introduce her to something like this because of one selfish yeye feelings you're having, you're not inlove with her, you're inlove with something else and we both know what it is.
you've said it all

1 Like

Re: insert signatures into your posts by lilmax(m): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
your lack of self control shows you didnt serve in a secondary school as a guy

I've seen worse man.....your sense suppose tap you wake you from this nonsense

we don see this things tire grin

if you have sense you will look into the future and see how damaging this can get you

1 Like

Re: insert signatures into your posts by Mario1989(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
No harm in such relationship...Just keep it at friends level for now...4years from now, she will be 20 and you 29...You can even marry her at that point. BUT BE CAREFUL AT THIS STAGE ELSE IT WILL BECOME CHILD ABUSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: insert signatures into your posts by Yoyinoye19: 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
I don't knw y every one is talking nonsense here, having feelings for 16years old girl is not a crime anywhere, and love is not all abt sex. My brother, u can go for ur love, just make sure she love u too, and try to wait for her, by doing this u can win her over. And in the next two years she is good to go. Most importantly is dat u care for her and love her. For those dat saying is under age, many girls out there below 16 has already disvirgin, d world we are now is quite diff. My brother pls make sure u don't rubbish her, guide and wait for her till u can have her. Then let her know u love her.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: insert signatures into your posts by ndifonsimon(m): 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
I have gone through all the comments here and most of them are perfect, if ur feelings are getting out of hand, please do look for an adult lady around u and start ho something to avoid had I know
Re: insert signatures into your posts by pansophist(m): 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
If the guy is 39, and the girl is 30, you guys wont complain abi? Op, the age difference is not the problem, but the fact that she is still considered a minor. Let her reach an age of maturity, then come out with your advances.

6 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by Partnerbiz3: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
Yoyinoye19:
I don't knw y every one is talking nonsense here, having feelings for 16years old girl is not a crime anywhere, and love is not all abt sex. My brother, u can go for ur love, just make sure she love u too, and try to wait for her, by doing this u can win her over. And in the next two years she is good to go. Most importantly is dat u care for her and love her. For those dat saying is under age, many girls out there below 16 has already disvirgin, d world we are now is quite diff. My brother pls make sure u don't rubbish her, guide and wait for her till u can have her. Then let her know u love her.

This is a wrong piece of advice.

No amorous relationship should exist between a teacher and his student, especially a minor at that.

It's not condoned.

In fact some employers don't allows relationships between co workers.

Again, the guy has no dignity or integrity.

I don't even talk to teenage university girls let alone a secondary school 16 year old.

Learn to give yourself some modicum of respect.

2 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by Biglittlelois(f): 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
hahn:

Individuals aged 10 or younger in Nigeria are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape or the equivalent local law. Nigeria statutory rape law is violated when an individual has consensual sexual contact with a person under age 11.

www.ageofconsent.net/world/nigeria

And if we should find out the group of lawyers, Judges or whoever that made the stupid law, they'll be from the north, just to satisfy their paedophilic tendencies, dolts. angry
Re: insert signatures into your posts by Biglittlelois(f): 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
Dharniel:

I've had a lot of backlash on this thread, but only you and a few tends to understand my plight. I'll do as I'm adviced, I'll cut off all forms of online communication and keep my distance.
Thanks...

Please do, for your own good, and if you can, wait till she's of age.

1 Like

Re: insert signatures into your posts by hahn(m): 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:

And if we should find out the group of lawyers, Judges or whoever that made the stupid law, they'll be from the north, just to satisfy their paedophilic tendencies, dolts. angry

Yeah. Most likely

Basically paedophilia is legal in our country and the same people will shout and fight against homosexuality

2 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by Biglittlelois(f): 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
hahn:

Yeah. Most likely

Basically paedophilia is legal in our country and the same people will shout and fight against homosexuality

Exactly, hypocritical lots angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: insert signatures into your posts by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
Partnerbiz3:

This is a wrong piece of advice.

No amorous relationship should exist between a teacher and his student, especially a minor at that.

It's not condoned.

In fact some employers don't allows relationships between co workers.

Again, the guy has no dignity or integrity.

I don't even talk to teenage university girls let alone a secondary school 16 year old.

Learn to give yourself some modicum of respect.

What are you saying, how come I don't have dignity or integrity
All I did was to air my mind, I haven't made any advances towards her, so how come I lack dignity and integrity?

3 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by bassette(m): 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
Most of the advice here reeks of self righteousness or should I say unnecessary morality. OP did well bringing it up here meaning he is a mentally balanced and stable adult. He is even 25 and not 30. Why he is being bashed I do not get.

For the fact that you have been able to hold out this long without any physical thing going down is commendable. Most of the people hitting hard on you here have no idea what's going on inner city schools from both sexes either an adult male teacher to younger female student or the other way around. Why want to hang one guy who comes out to tell his situation stating things as they are.

Its not today that these kind been happening in schools, students tend to always get drawn to their teachers be it male or female especially when they are young(20s- early 30s bracket)
So for me, OP you haven't been physical with her, thank goodness.. Now you shouldn't.
She likes you reason she brought that matter to you so as to gain your attention. Now play the matured adult that you are and let her grow.

Should you shut down all communication with her as most are advising you here you could end up creating a damaging situation which may turn out worse than you had been trying to avoid.

Just keep things at the back and forth communication level and avoid physical contact for now. If she pesters you for a visit talk to her in an open place letting her know why you can't be in a private place with her. That yes, she feels her emotions running wide and her secondary features are all screaming for attention but she still need to grow up and not do stuffs yet. You may end up saving her future aches and becoming her pal for life.

so many people in these age category just need guidance coming from someone they could on at as a friend/confidant. And whether you agree with it or not a 16yr old is an adult so treat her as one, don't get physical and watch what happens In a few years.w

Modify to the situation.. Goodluck

6 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by BetWinners(m): 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
@OP If you like don't open your eyes.A 16year old female is no longer a child anymore.She is now biologically a healthy,young woman.The guys on here telling you to avoid her are jealous you could have such luck and the women telling you to run away from her see her as competition for mates.Carry out your dealings with her under G bruv.Keep it on the down low cool

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Janemena Twerks On Top Of Her Hubby (video & Photos) / See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex / Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.