Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

insert signatures into your posts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / insert signatures into your posts (7560 Views)

It is a disgrace for a male to stoop for another male to insert his penis. Shame / How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy / Women Assault Lady, Insert Bottle Into Her Private Part Over "Affair". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: insert signatures into your posts by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
Sweet 16 was coined after the sweetness of the 16 y/olds who were 'enjoyed'. By the way, did you confirm if she is a virgin or not ? Make sure you take it easy, use a condom while at it.

Islam loves men like you, they impregnate them young. If you are condemn at nairaland, simply log out and join the nearest Islam forum, they love men like you.

1 Like

Re: insert signatures into your posts by jessedaflow: 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Oga just quit the job ..simple, if she find u come haus fouck her, u can be the bartender or the opener.
Re: insert signatures into your posts by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
This is why we have TRCN, quack teachers everywhere, very soon, people that don't have bsc.ed or bed with TRCN won't be able to teach cause its obvious you guys know nothing about being a professional teacher.
Re: insert signatures into your posts by ednut1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
Mr r kelly

2 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
jessedaflow:
Oga just quit the job ..simple, if she find u come haus fouck her, u can be the bartender or the opener.

Capensis:
Sweet 16 was coined after the sweetness of the 16 y/olds who were 'enjoyed'. By the way, did you confirm if she is a virgin or not ? Make sure you take it easy, use a condom while at it.

Islam loves men like you, they impregnate them young. If you are condemn at nairaland, simply log out and join the nearest Islam forum, they love men like you.

Blood of God shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: insert signatures into your posts by apelike: 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
Yoyinoye19:
I don't knw y every one is talking nonsense here, having feelings for 16years old girl is not a crime anywhere, and love is not all abt sex. My brother, u can go for ur love, just make sure she love u too, and try to wait for her, by doing this u can win her over. And in the next two years she is good to go. Most importantly is dat u care for her and love her. For those dat saying is under age, many girls out there below 16 has already disvirgin, d world we are now is quite diff. My brother pls make sure u don't rubbish her, guide and wait for her till u can have her. Then let her know u love her.
many of the women here got disvirgin at the age of 13.

I see nothing wrong in loving a 16yrs old girl, and after all it is once said that love got nothing to do with age undecided

Why is those female baboons here ranting?

5 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by apelike: 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
BetWinners:
@OP If you like don't open your eyes.A 16year old female is no longer a child anymore.She is now biologically a healthy,young woman.The guys on here telling you to avoid her are jealous you could have such luck and the women telling you to run away from her see her as competition for mates.Carry out your dealings with her under G bruv.Keep it on the down low cool
don't mind them!

When I aired my opinion some female Gorillaz keep quoting me!

In Nigeria constitution age 16 is no longer a kid but a woman!

4 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by united442(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
OP dnt fucking listen to any trash here... you are 25,she is 16..to be sincere,its wrong but its normal..okay!..the problem is just her age and you been her class teacher..
just keep you friendship normal..do not cross that friendship and dnt let her know anything or u making any move..just patiently wait for her to clock 18/19.,she must have left secondary school by then (thats if u actually like her and can waitgrin) and to be sincere,she go done tear eye by then..

i was 19 and my babe was 15 wen we both became friends, i was her senior in school then(ss3),i kept that friendship line and nvr told her anything till i was 24 and she was 19..we both ended up dating(3year till dategrin)..

o.p the main problem is u being her class teacher and not even her age..

if na oyibo girl nah, all this nairalanders wont care about her agesad

2 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by united442(m): 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ishilove:

You are quite immature. You should be the wiser one but you have brought yourself down to her level. You did not know where to draw the line, to the extent you were even gossiping about your other students with her. You're no longer her teacher, you are now her boyfriend.

Agbaya buruku, no one needs to tell you what to do. You know deep in your heart how to make everything right again.

i smell jealousy..
pained rift rat..there is nothing immature here and he hasn't brought his self to any level..

2 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by Ishilove: 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
united442:

i smell jealousy..
pained rift rat..there is nothing immature here and he hasn't brought his self to any level..
Jealousy?

I find your unintelligence almost fascinating. I wonder if the rest of your clan share your unique, rock bottom IQ or if it is just peculiar to you.

I sincerely hope it's the latter. It will be distressing to have more than one of you in one unit.
Re: insert signatures into your posts by united442(m): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ishilove:

Jealousy?

I find your unintelligence almost fascinating. I wonder if the rest of your clan share your unique, rock bottom IQ.

lol...rock bottom IQgrin?
psycho i should be telling you that..
o.p needed advise and your pathetic comment was below per averagegrin..probably as a result of pained jealousygrin

its the fact, accept it! tongue

3 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by Fidelismaria: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin grin

Nairaland no go kill person ooo

Nigeria is just turninoninown

A lawless country

This aren't the type of topics we should be discussing

We should be discussing about technological advancement and what we as Nigerians can do to impact the world positively

Anyways I just hope that girl ain't my sister cause my sis just turned 16 this January

Op where do you reside?
Re: insert signatures into your posts by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fidelismaria:
grin grin

A lawless country

We should be discussing about technological advancement and what we as Nigerians can do to impact the world positively

Anyways I just hope that girl ain't my sister cause my sis just turned 16 this January

Op where do you reside?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
The probability of her being your sister is infinitesimal, so please be less bothered.
Re: insert signatures into your posts by AgentGoat: 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
The relationship or friendship is not healthy for you both. You especially. Withdraw immediately please.

You can wait till when she is 18 plus though.
Re: insert signatures into your posts by Fourwinds: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
mhisbliss:
This is so funny, you sound like your mind is made up, but the reality is, wether you womanize or not, let her be, she's a Minor and she has a long way to go, don't introduce her to something like this because of one selfish yeye feelings you're having, you're not inlove with her, you're inlove with something else and we both know what it is.
what is that thing

3 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by Fourwinds: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
Capensis:

1 Like

Re: insert signatures into your posts by mhisbliss(f): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fourwinds:
what is that thing
grinThem dey tell blind man say rain dey fall?
Re: insert signatures into your posts by Fourwinds: 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
mhisbliss:
grinThem dey tell blind man say rain dey fall?
nawa for girls pooping... Now the table has been turned, yet no response but if na guy dey toast u will want it done plain
Re: insert signatures into your posts by united442(m): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fidelismaria:
grin grin

A lawless country

Op where do you reside?

lolzzzgringrin
Re: insert signatures into your posts by jakandeola(m): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ishilove:

Jealousy?

I find your unintelligence almost fascinating. I wonder if the rest of your clan share your unique, rock bottom IQ or if it is just peculiar to you.

I sincerely hope it's the latter. It will be distressing to have more than one of you in one unit.
u Neva got a guy to love u

3 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by Simplecity(m): 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
Dharniel:
It all started about a year ago, I'm a 25 year old teacher in a secondary school and she's one of my ss3 student. There was this boy in her class who made advances towards her and she decided to report the issue to me. She requested I warned the boy to stay off her tail and I did just that. Then it all began, she became my friend on Facebook and began chatting almost on a daily basis after school, initially there was no feelings at all but I do enjoy her company online. She later summoned courage to request for my WhatsApp number and the chatting migrated from Facebook to WhatsApp. All we talked about was school and studies and sometimes we talked about the relationship life of other students (her classmates). It got to a stage I couldn't do without chatting with her but sometimes I do pretend I'm not enjoying her company. I made sure I never initiated the chat on a daily basis just trying not to be forward and besides I'm the teacher, she's the student. Lately I discovered, I've been so emotionally attached to her. Because of her I decided not to use Cain anymore in her class, cuz I can't stand flogging her. And by the way the feeling is mutual, I'm certain about that. I just don't really know what to do. I haven't done anything stupid but I can do any moment from now. And please before you judge me, I know this kind of relationship is wrong cuz she's underage and it's a teacher-student relationship. It's a kind of relationship that is frowned at. I'm not irresponsible as I don't flirt with students and I don't womanise normally. But I just love this girl. So please Nairalanders, what should I do?

cc: farano, Rocktation, lalasticlala

MODIFIED : I am not a pervert neither am I a pedophile, I don't and can never encourage such acts.
best advice....just maintain you lane and try as possible to continually keep things mutual....when she graduates the feeling will comot...I hope God brings Nicky minaj to you as replacement

1 Like

Re: insert signatures into your posts by Sheyman95(m): 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
My guy, its called LUST not LOVE
So, you want to ruin a sixteen years old girl that's just starting with her life. Let the girl face her study while you focus on your work.
Imagine, you're even nine years older than her.
Bro, no be say I get bad mouth but that's criminality
Re: insert signatures into your posts by mhisbliss(f): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fourwinds:
nawa for girls pooping... Now the table has been turned, yet no response but if na guy dey toast u will want it done plain
What are you saying? Which toast?
Re: insert signatures into your posts by Simplecity(m): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
Capensis:

you are disgusting
Re: insert signatures into your posts by clive2u(m): 1:13am On Jan 27, 2019
you alll be slamming the guy like u are good, trust me if he wanted to do anything bad to the girl he wouldn't have brought it here.
Re: insert signatures into your posts by nedubest(m): 2:33am On Jan 27, 2019
ExAngel007:

Don't you have matured ladies around your community

help me ask am oo
Re: insert signatures into your posts by zicoraads: 3:36am On Jan 27, 2019
Dharniel:

I've had a lot of backlash on this thread, but only you and a few tends to understand my plight. I'll do as I'm adviced, I'll cut off all forms of online communication and keep my distance.
Thanks...
You sound like you are serving, no?

I almost went through the same phase, so I understand your plight.

I was posted to this school in Kaduna, and was the school's English teacher. I was in Kaduna north, a predominantly Muslim school. So I was teaching an SS 2 female class that had married ladies. I came to school every day to see a few love letters on my table. It was relentless and crazy. I would just laugh over them with my friends. And use a few errors there to teach how not to write an informal letter. Would always say i saw it on the floor or something.

There's this other one that came to me, seeking advice on how to go about making a career choice. She was different and more reserved. I helped her out. Then I became more aware of her. Then more aware. Then she would sometimes ask about me from my friend, if I didn't go to school.

My almost biggest mistake was accepting to tutor her in certain areas she wasn't good at when she came asking. After two weeks, I knew for a fact this would end badly. Luckily for me, school term ended and I came home.

On going back, I met this nurse. That nurse was heaven sent. grin cheesy

I stopped the lessons and pleaded with this other female corper to help out. I also swapped classes, and went to the juniors.

Stop chatting with her. Get a 'distraction'. And whatever you do, please, do not date your student. You have already crossed a line, but it's not too late.

1 Like

Re: insert signatures into your posts by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 27, 2019
zicoraads:

You sound like you are serving, no?

I almost went through the same phase, so I understand your plight.

I was posted to this school in Kaduna, and was the school's English teacher. I was in Kaduna north, a predominantly Muslim school. So I was teaching an SS 2 female class that had married ladies. I came to school every day to see a few love letters on my table. It was relentless and crazy. I would just laugh over them with my friends. And use a few errors there to teach how not to write an informal letter. Would always say i saw it on the floor or something.

There's this other one that came to me, seeking advice on how to go about making a career choice. She was different and more reserved. I helped her out. Then I became more aware of her. Then more aware. Then she would sometimes ask about me from my friend, if I didn't go to school.

My almost biggest mistake was accepting to tutor her in certain areas she wasn't good at when she came asking. After two weeks, I knew for a fact this would end badly. Luckily for me, school term ended and I came home.

On going back, I met this nurse. That nurse was heaven sent. grin cheesy

I stopped the lessons and pleaded with this other female corper to help out. I also swapped classes, and went to the juniors.

Stop chatting with her. Get a 'distraction'. And whatever you do, please, do not date your student. You have already crossed a line, but it's not too late.

BTW, I'm not serving, I served already...

1 Like

Re: insert signatures into your posts by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 27, 2019
Dharniel:
It all started about a year ago, I'm a 25 year old teacher in a secondary school and she's one of my ss3 student. There was this boy in her class who made advances towards her and she decided to report the issue to me. She requested I warned the boy to stay off her tail and I did just that. Then it all began, she became my friend on Facebook and began chatting almost on a daily basis after school, initially there was no feelings at all but I do enjoy her company online. She later summoned courage to request for my WhatsApp number and the chatting migrated from Facebook to WhatsApp. All we talked about was school and studies and sometimes we talked about the relationship life of other students (her classmates). It got to a stage I couldn't do without chatting with her but sometimes I do pretend I'm not enjoying her company. I made sure I never initiated the chat on a daily basis just trying not to be forward and besides I'm the teacher, she's the student. Lately I discovered, I've been so emotionally attached to her. Because of her I decided not to use Cain anymore in her class, cuz I can't stand flogging her. And by the way the feeling is mutual, I'm certain about that. I just don't really know what to do. I haven't done anything stupid but I can do any moment from now. And please before you judge me, I know this kind of relationship is wrong cuz she's underage and it's a teacher-student relationship. It's a kind of relationship that is frowned at. I'm not irresponsible as I don't flirt with students and I don't womanise normally. But I just love this girl. So please Nairalanders, what should I do?

cc: farano, Rocktation, lalasticlala

MODIFIED : I am not a pervert neither am I a pedophile, I don't and can never encourage such acts.
if you are in love with her then go ahead

1 Like

Re: insert signatures into your posts by zicoraads: 10:54am On Jan 27, 2019
Dharniel:

BTW, I'm not serving, I served already...
OK.

But please, stop chatting with that girl. You are breaking the ethical code of the profession.

I also teach at the moment. I don't give out my number, nor accept to be friends with any student. I only accept them on my social media and give out my number when they graduate.

2 Likes

Re: insert signatures into your posts by imi89: 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
ok
Re: insert signatures into your posts by imi89: 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
which school is that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her / See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! / Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.