Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? (2279 Views)

Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by Chenzee(m): 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Your 3 Hahahahaha, never laughed soo hard b4 cheesy cheesy if you believe that then Bro, I have no advice for you.

Lol.....And she's your namesake (Lois)
Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by Chenzee(m): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
Seandisputed:
Op thunder fire you.
Back to sender
Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
Loyalty and trust above all.
Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
Chenzee:

Lol.....And she's your namesake (Lois)

Meaning what exactly......
Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by dayleke: 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:
If you believe that, you'll believe anything.

Believe this, you'll believe anything.
James Hardley Chase.
Re: She Told Me She Has 2 Other Boyfriends, But Its Me She Loves. Should I Continue? by Chenzee(m): 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Meaning what exactly......
No offense intended....Just realized u share same name...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife / Man Return Back From Work, Caught His Wife With Another Man On Bed (video) / Advantages Of Getting Married Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.