Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Will You Rock This Purse Made From The Crown Cork Of Soft Drinks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Rock This Purse Made From The Crown Cork Of Soft Drinks? (3162 Views)

Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? / Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) / Nairaland Hot Babes... Can You Rock This Outfit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Rock This Purse Made From The Crown Cork Of Soft Drinks? by ExAngel007(f): 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
A creative genius made a purse using the crown corks from
soft drink bottles.

Will you rock it?

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/1/will-you-rock-this-purse-made-from-the-crown-cork-of-soft-drinks-2.html

Re: Will You Rock This Purse Made From The Crown Cork Of Soft Drinks? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
Those are from beer bottles lol.

It looks cool though.
Re: Will You Rock This Purse Made From The Crown Cork Of Soft Drinks? by habsydiamond(m): 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
It looks like rat trap.... cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin but beautiful thou

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Rock This Purse Made From The Crown Cork Of Soft Drinks? by MJBOLT: 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
looks like something from a Mad Max film
Re: Will You Rock This Purse Made From The Crown Cork Of Soft Drinks? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nonchalant
Re: Will You Rock This Purse Made From The Crown Cork Of Soft Drinks? by Ishilove: 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
Looks like a toy.
Re: Will You Rock This Purse Made From The Crown Cork Of Soft Drinks? by ValCon888: 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
If Castle Lager and Black Label are soft drinks for you then i doff my hat for you ma.
Re: Will You Rock This Purse Made From The Crown Cork Of Soft Drinks? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
Honestly, NO sad
Re: Will You Rock This Purse Made From The Crown Cork Of Soft Drinks? by Abjay97(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
cool
Re: Will You Rock This Purse Made From The Crown Cork Of Soft Drinks? by Darkseid(m): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
Yeah I would rock it, but only if you would rock me first undecided
Re: Will You Rock This Purse Made From The Crown Cork Of Soft Drinks? by oboy81: 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Those are from beer bottles lol.

It looks cool though.
PHOOL! It's not about looking "Cool"
It's about saving the Environment, Recycling aand shiits!
Dumbo all you know is Looks, fashion and Other Superficial Nonsense
Re: Will You Rock This Purse Made From The Crown Cork Of Soft Drinks? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
oboy81:

PHOOL! It's not about looking "Cool"
It's about saving the Environment, Recycling aand shiits!
Dumbo all you know is Looks, fashion and Other Superficial Nonsense

What do you know about recycling? Do you even have separate garbage cans in your country for the purpose of recycling? It's a law in SA. A sewer rat like yourself can't teach me anything about recycling or upcycling.

As for my response, I responded in context.

1 Like

Re: Will You Rock This Purse Made From The Crown Cork Of Soft Drinks? by metroid(m): 11:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
Looks like a radio
Re: Will You Rock This Purse Made From The Crown Cork Of Soft Drinks? by nedubest(m): 2:29am On Jan 27, 2019
for what na
Re: Will You Rock This Purse Made From The Crown Cork Of Soft Drinks? by DEBUCHMANNY: 2:31am On Jan 27, 2019
This is creativity. The essence of this piece is to draw attention of people to the limitless possibilities and potentials of recycling wastes. Wastes are meant to be recycled not leaders!
Re: Will You Rock This Purse Made From The Crown Cork Of Soft Drinks? by KingLennon(m): 2:33am On Jan 27, 2019
oboy81:
PHOOL! It's not about looking "Cool" It's about saving the Environment, Recycling aand shiits! Dumbo all you know is Looks, fashion and Other Superficial Nonsense
Why are you so raw on her? Abi she don snub you b4 grin
Re: Will You Rock This Purse Made From The Crown Cork Of Soft Drinks? by KingLennon(m): 2:35am On Jan 27, 2019
All these girls that love Fendi and Gucci grin will they love to rock this one?
Re: Will You Rock This Purse Made From The Crown Cork Of Soft Drinks? by happybee: 6:37am On Jan 27, 2019
It looks like a radio, it has antenna.
Cool though.. But hell no.

(1) (Reply)

My Trust Issues Is About To Kill My Relationship. I Need Help. / My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. / (strictly For Guys)guys Be Easy On The Ladies. Don't Be Selfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.